|𝐆𝐓𝐀 𝐑𝐏 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘| 𝐂𝐁𝐋...

By IILUVVKARMA

⿴݃*₊↷CBlu meets a "baby" streamer who gaining attention from playing a ᵍᵗᵃ ʳᵖ server 。 └➤Amori blows up afte... More

͟͟͞͞➳ ᶜᵃˢᵗ
𝟎𝟏, 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏
𝟎𝟐, 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝟎𝟑, 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐄
𝟎𝟒, 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃
𝟎𝟓, 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗
𝟎𝟕, 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐎
𝟎𝟖, 𝐒𝐇𝐀
𝟎𝟗, 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄
𝟏𝟎, 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝟏𝟏, 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄
𝟏𝟐, 𝐅𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝟏𝟑, 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝟏𝟒, 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝟏𝟓, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌
𝟏𝟔, 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐊
𝟏𝟕, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐕
𝟏𝟖, 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝟏𝟗, 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍'
𝟐𝟎, 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘
𝟐𝟏, 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍
𝟐𝟐, 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑

𝟎𝟔, 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

4.3K 146 130
By IILUVVKARMA

Genesis 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰
꒰ :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
[05/14]1:11pm

I WAS CURRENTLY ON, the basketball court with Bando and Lee when that lil annoying ass white boy came beside me.

"Wanna be in my music video ma?"he asked rubbing his hands together. "Yo ndot do bullshit I'm bout to hit you I told you why I ain't wanna be in the music video"I responded for like the 5th time to the same question.

"You really be playing gta and cod"he asked leaning back hitting a jay he got from god know where."Yea it's literally all I do"I laughed shaking my head.

"That's tough I like that"he smiled pull his ski down to his chin.I got a text message from dougieb on instagram.

@dougzondrugz

Tell Lee we come in peace

I got up walking towards lee tall ass dunking and shit, "Dougie said they come in peace so don't start nothing with them I guess"I told him shrugging while Bando dropped the ball out his hand and Dthang stopped getting sturdy.

"Y'all can't even say shit we at a basketball court"Lee spoke up shaking his head waving it off."Niggas try or look suspicious I'm upin' that shit no bull ma"dthang mumbled.

I nodding and waiting a few minutes while Bando annoyed me kept trying throw the ball in my face.I see a familiar build and and infamous white t-shirt with grey basketball shorts.

"Dougie"I smiled running towards him, I ran straight into him which almost made him fall but kay and b-love was holding him up.

"Hi kay and lovee"I greeted letting him go, "where's setty and blu?"I asked looking around."At the house, blu can't move around as much until like next week so setty taking care of him cause he ain't got no choice"Kay explained.

Dougie pulled out his phone and was FaceTiming somebody, I was talking to Kay about his cousin which was newfound information for me.

"So Dthang...daniel is your cousin like how lee and setty are cousins"I asked once again he nodded his head once again.

"I mean you kinda look alike d just so skinny I mean you are too you just gotta big ass head"I mumbled, I looked up and he tried to hit me but I ducked I ran towards blovee for help but he put both his hands up.

"Ard kaykay don't hit me"I pleaded..."look she right here"Dougie voice interrupted, "bring her to the house"

I shrugged and nodded, I wanted to see them the most."Come get in the truck when you finish tell yo ygz where you going"kay spoke walking off.

"It's a black truck with heavily tinted windows, the left window gonna be rolled down"dougie spoke as him and lovee followed him.

________
1:47

I walked into the pitch black room, the smell of lavender filled the room as I walked over to familiar yet unknown boy I knew so much about.

His blue locks displayed against the white silk pillow, a small heated blanked that was folded resting against his lower stomach.

I sat on the edge where his hips were, "Blu"I whispered trying to wake him up.I grabbed his hand gently, I was caught off guard on how soft his hand was.

"Blu"I called out a bit louder, "hmm?"he hummed turning a little bit he must have groaned in pain.This caused his eyes to flicker open a bit. I saw the little wrinkle form in his eyebrow before he spoke, "Amoria?"he spoke barely above a whispered the room was quiet I still heard it.

"Yea"I nodded, his face morphed into yet another form he was smiling hard asf, crust all in his eyes mouth dry...I know his breath was hot.

"You brush yo teeth wash yo face"I asked and he nodded no, "I can't stand for longer than 30 seconds without getting dizzy."

I nodded and did the most logical thing I went into the room that I knew was the bathroom cause it was cracked open and I seen a sink, I grabbed toothbrush and put toothpaste on it put it under the water, I handed him the toothbrush while I went back in the bathroom to get a washcloth.I ran the water til it was warm and slight rung it out before walked back out and sitting in the gap between him and the edge of the bed.

I gently grabbing his chin facing it towards me and began to wash his face getting the corner of his mouth, his ears, his eye crust.

I finished taking the toothbrush and wash cloth back in the bathroom.I came back and noticed he made more space for me on the bed, I laughed a little before taking my jacket off leaving me in a cropped wife beater and grey legging... I turned around to put it on the chair when I heard a light gasp.

I furrowed my eyebrows confused before getting in the bed with him, I'm glad I'm on the side where the wound not at.

"Thank you ma"he spoke lowly playing with the strings of his shorts."your welcome how long your recovery going to take"I asked.

"2 weeks well 12 days til I'm back on my feet and around 2 months til I can really move around"he answered looking at me out the corner of his eye.

"How bout I replace setty and take care of you don't say no unless you really don't want me to, but you been wanting to see me the guys wouldn't mind a extra person around would they?"I suggested with the loc hanging out the ponytail.

"Yea I would like that but any time you need a break just call somebody else"he stated, "your fans worried about you"I spoke.

"What they been saying?"He asked, "they thought I did something to you"I laughed placing my hand on his face.

"Why you so touchy"he asked smiling wide, "my fault"
I mumbled pulling my hand away.He grabbed my hand and pulled it back on his face.

"I ain't say stop touching me ma"

Chills ran through my body as he held onto my hand his thumb brushing back and fourth in a soothing matter.

He moved closer to taking his hand and moving it around my waist, "You know who did this?"I asked as I rubbed my fingers on his temple.

"Yea he dead now"

"Oh"I mumbled moving my lips over his slightly , I looked at him then his lips before pressing mine against his.

The kiss was wanted but the way it started to get sloppy I knew it was needed.

I pulled away to catch my breath just looking at him, "so you related to lee drilly"he spoke laughing, I rolled my eyes.

"Setty your cousin too?"

"No obviously I would have been down here if that's the case"I mumbled as I felt his hand going up and down my back.

He placed a small kiss on my chin than the side of my face to my neck.A small smile increased into a bigger one with each kiss.

The door swung open, setty stood there with a plate and water jug filled with ice and juice.He just sat it down and left.

My eyes widen cause that's the first time I saw setty in person, "you ready to eat"I asked him but he just looked me up and down.

"Yea I'm ready"he stated letting me go, he moved and sat up as I got his food off the table and handed to him.

"I'm bout to tell the boys to come in here in roll up so you can ease your mind I know you prolly ain't smoke yet"I stated.

I moved closer and placed a small kiss on his lips before taking his hair out the fucked up ponytail.

-iiluvvkarma productions

•not fully proofread (give feedback)
•long chapter so short chapter next
•in person meetings

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 696 15
the title tbh 👾. warning ⚠️ : smut, smoking, drinking, cussing, mentions of weapons, & sexual language. THEY ARE ALL OLDER IN THE IMAGINES (unless...
28.5K 716 21
"babe, if only you knew" "how much i do, love you" ♡︎𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇| she's his bestfriend, he's in a toxic on and off relationship. & she tries her...
30.3K 351 15
𝑩𝒐𝒖𝒋𝒆𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒏 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐...
37.3K 868 21
𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐎𝐏𝐏 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐌 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐈𝐗 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓. ➜ 𝐈...