|𝐆𝐓𝐀 𝐑𝐏 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘| 𝐂𝐁𝐋...

By IILUVVKARMA

⿴݃*₊↷CBlu meets a "baby" streamer who gaining attention from playing a ᵍᵗᵃ ʳᵖ server 。 └➤Amori blows up afte... More

͟͟͞͞➳ ᶜᵃˢᵗ
𝟎𝟏, 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏
𝟎𝟐, 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝟎𝟑, 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐄
𝟎𝟒, 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃
𝟎𝟔, 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟎𝟕, 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐎
𝟎𝟖, 𝐒𝐇𝐀
𝟎𝟗, 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄
𝟏𝟎, 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝟏𝟏, 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄
𝟏𝟐, 𝐅𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝟏𝟑, 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝟏𝟒, 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝟏𝟓, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌
𝟏𝟔, 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐊
𝟏𝟕, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐕
𝟏𝟖, 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝟏𝟗, 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍'
𝟐𝟎, 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘
𝟐𝟏, 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍
𝟐𝟐, 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑

𝟎𝟓, 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗

3.9K 151 42
By IILUVVKARMA

Genesis 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰
꒰  :🏁:𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
[05/12]8:12pm

We got to the Bronx quick cause Ali well Lee drive like a fucking idiot, he let me play music which was the only good thing about driving with him.

We pulled up in a parking lot that was crowded asf, like niggas everywhere type shit."this why you told me to dress up"I asked looking around.

I had on a cute fit even though I don't know how to dress Lee helped me.I had a all black full bodysuit with my jordan 1s 'twist and a white Marc Jacobs bag.

"MR.DRILLY"

I looked over to my left to see a brown skin boys with two afro puffs walking towards us, "oh nahhh lee who this?"

I know him that's Bando cblu showed me a video of him before, "Gen this is B-"

"Bando, I know who he is and my name is Amoria"I spoke looking him up and down.Lee looked at me confused before looking at Bando.

"I know of him because of a friend"I mumbled to lee nudging him."this my lil cousin, blood cousin so tell them mfs they try some they gon be my new opps"he stated dapping up Bando.

"Welp we getting drunk tonight little sis getting drunk tonight"Bando spoke grabbing my hand, "don't get too drunk I don't want to have to kill a nigga cause of lee"he whispered in my ear.

I nodded as he started to introduce me to people, tdot,Dthang,Kenzo,ally, and some nigga named javi.

"Aye nahh wait..."kenzo spoke will pointing at me."what?"I asked confused."You lil shawty that mess with cblu and violated that dd osama nigga"she laughed.Bando leaned up which moved me off him a little.

"How you know him?"I asked confused, "She don't get into the politics, she don't know shit bro"Lee spoke up.

"We don't fuck with that nigga"Bando spoke leaning back putting his hand behind my back as he leaned on the car.

I gave a small eyebrow raise of understanding, I didn't fully understand I'll ask Lee about all of it later.So they all don't like cblu for some reason. got it

______

2:12am

@luvvamormf added to their story

Swipe up to message

________

I had to much to drink I was watching Kenzo shake ass on top of the car, this lil white boy beside me rolling up a blunt.I thought I was tripping for a second .

Bando pressed to the side of my body because of how close we sat together due to him being stuck at my hip the whole time...while being drunk I just thought about blu though.

Where is he???

My phone began to ring I know it because a certain person had a certain ringtone...it was setty singing that one tems song.

I quickly got up and grabbed my phone, I put it up to my ear before answering  it, I was moving backwards don't say shit.

"Hey"I spoke as I walked past them to get to a corner, "why the fuck you in the tz"he asked."Huh what you talking about"I mumbled.

"Apartment building you at it's a nickname, so slow shawty"setty laughed, "oh"I mumbled."Why you sound like that?"he questioned.

"Imma lil tipsy and contact high"I answered truthfully, "so you in the Bronx and ain't come slide but you can party in the tz with yo man?"

Setty ain't say that somebody else did....a persons voice I've been wanting to hear for a few days."Hi blu"I spoke barely audible to hear.

"And what man?"I asked, "that's bum ass lee drilly nigga"setty spoke."not to much on my COUSIN"I spoke harshly.

I heard a small "word"...I started laughing at the silence, "and I can speak on lee like that cause he my cousin"setty added.

I gasped, "so we cousins too?"I asked confused. "yo bro amor who you talking to?"Bando yelled over the music.

"Who is ya talking to?"Lee added, "I know you ain't on the block with them niggas"cblu spoke in a matter of fact tone.

"I'm on a bench outside..."

I heard them both laugh before I realized...."you two made up"I acknowledge fixing my purse.It got silent, "not fully?"I asked.They both hummed in unison before I even got the chance to ask my next blu was speaking.

"I got shot the other day, and I was unresponsive so the guys including setty has been in the hospital with me until I woke up which was like 3 hours ago"Blu explained.

"So you did get hurt, Mali is- tell him we aren't friends anymore and tell the others I hope they get better soon"

"You missed me or something?"

"Yea"I replied quietly due to the nervousness washing over my body."Mama come here"Bando spoke walking towards me.

"Who that?"

"Get off the phone, we bout to slide to the crib we don't need you outside no more and lee bout to knock a nigga head off"Bando stated grabbing my hand.

"I don't have to get off the phone to walk with you"I rolled my eyes, "you right"he shrugged pulling me along with the rest of the crew as we headed back to the building lobby and getting on the elevators once again.

"THAT WACK ASS RPT WI-FI" Kenzo yelled tryna make a TikTok, Ig setty and blu were just listening to my surroundings.

Until Dthang started talking he drunk es now so he wasn't being shy no more, "nahh real shit lee yo cousin fine"he blurted out causing us to all laugh in the elevator.

"Thank you D"I responded trying to lighten the heavy mood, "No problem ma"he smirked leaning his head down...he was gone.

We got off the elevator and walked down to an apartment I've been in twice due to lee letting me explore RPT buildings and the second time when we all came to change into comfortable shoes.

"Yo who you been on the phone with this whole time"lee spoke catching me off guard."Your cousin"I laughed seeing if he got the hint or not.

"Von?"he guess and I nodded no, "say the one you beefin with"setty suggested laughing.I just repeated it causing all of them to look at me.

"Put him on speaker"Lee spoke trying snatching the phone causing me to scream and run towards Kenzo who pushed me towards Tdot who stepped back letting me get caught.

He grabbed the phone putting it on speaker, "yo you pussy ass nigga"lee yelled in the phone.'

-iiluvvkarma productions

•not fully proofread (give feedback)
•cblu reaction to everything
•New Character Unlocked (Bando,Tdot,Kenzo,Dthang and Ally)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 10.3K 73
"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭?" 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱 𝐟𝐚�...
50.5K 1.3K 26
When famous son of DJ Sky , ddot falls for the drill rapper DDOSOMA
151K 2.6K 32
🗒 ❛ drill imagines ༉‧₊˚✧ 𝗙𝘁- 𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤, 𝐝𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐠𝐳, 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐞 𝐛, 𝐜𝐛𝐥𝐮 & etc