Full-level players in the apo...

By krudo10

Shi Mingyue accidentally entered the apocalyptic novel, only to find that she had five full-level life occupa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 123
Chapter 122
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Ending
Fanwai 127
Fanwai 128
Fanwai 129
Fanwai 130
EXTRA 131

EXTRA 132

807 16 0
By krudo10

 Transformation props have quickly become a new trend in the game.

  It has to be said that this group of people from Mingyue Guild really know how to play.

  They appear from all angles in the game, waiting for torrenters.

  Just waiting for the other party to complete a large number of tasks to be handed in, a transformation prop -

  after a long time of hard work, he returned to the pre-liberation overnight.

  Or they waited for them to pk with others, and suddenly they used a transformation tool-

  instantly turned into a little idiot who could only be beaten.

  Furthermore, while they were crossing dangerous terrain and doing special missions, a transforming prop dropped from the sky—it

  would be good to die on the spot, but the worst thing is to be stuck in the map alive, trapped inside to survive but unable to die no.

  After a few days, the people in Hongliu have complained a lot, and the complaints have accumulated three feet high.

  But this prop seems to be made by a hidden method, and they don't know how to solve it at all.

  In the end, I could only do tasks nervously every day, and when I saw someone who looked like the Mingyue Guild, I hurriedly ran away.

  In the end, it became the stuff of gossip after dinner.

  "Coordinate the sacred church, come to watch, a group of torrents have been transformed, and the rabbit army laughed me to death." "

  Come here, check in and take pictures."

  "Damn, it's so fun, I'm trapped in the copy and can't make it through."

  " Who in the Mingyue Guild can sell me a transformation item? I want to try it too."

  How could Shi Mingyue miss such a good opportunity to make money?

  Missing her would not be Shi Mingyue.

  She immediately launched an anonymous auction in the trading area, and the auction content was this transformation item.

  Within a minute, the price had soared to 1000 gold each.

  There are no shortage of local tyrants.

  Shi Mingyue happily earned the money, and then turned around to give Qinshen advice.

  "Isn't the new dungeon about to open? You can stop for a while now, and when the time comes, squat at the door of the dungeon and throw the transformation props directly, and give them a big wave." In several major guilds, they are rushing to get the dungeon first

  kill At the critical moment, this kind of decision undoubtedly gave Hong Liu a blow in the head.

  Qin Shen looked at her: "It's a good thing I didn't offend you."

  Shi Mingyue tilted her head, "Do you think I've gone too far?"

  "No." Qin Shen nodded coldly, "I think you did the right thing."

  In the final analysis, he and Hong Liu were still in competition.

  One less competitor, why not do it?

  Sure enough, the people of Mingyue gradually stopped, and the people on the other side of Hongliu thought that the matter had eased.

  Just when they breathed a sigh of relief and were about to go through the new dungeon wholeheartedly—

  Mingyue's people were directly at the gate of the dungeon, giving them an unprecedented transformation carnival.

  Everyone in Hongliu was in a panic, and couldn't even gather all the people to enter the dungeon.

  By the time the carnival was over, God Qin had already led people to win the first pass.

  President Hong Liu was going crazy with anger!

  But what can he do? It's not that he hasn't done the thing of sneak attacking Mingyue.

  This kind of thing is about superior skills, and whoever wins speaks.

  In the end, he had no choice but to take people away in despair.

  When Mingyue was watching a play, she watched it well.

Very enjoyable.

  During this period of time, Hongliu's people were too busy to take care of themselves, and they had long forgotten about her.

  Shi Mingyue finally lived a leisurely fairy life again.

  Earn money, watch movies... don't be too happy.

  She was having fun collecting, when suddenly a bright light flashed, and it was sent to her by Qinshen.

  This chapter is not over, click on the next page to continue reading the important notice: The domain name has been changed to Please bookmark.

  Seeing her, the swordsman in black directly handed over a bag.

  "Here you are."

  What the hell?

  Shi Mingyue took it curiously, and when she opened it, she was blinded by the materials inside.

  This shiny gold! This is worth at least hundreds of thousands of gold pieces outside!

  How could he just give it all to her so casually?

  ...Wait, why does she look so familiar?

  Shi Mingyue took a closer look, isn't this the first pass reward for the new dungeon just now, and the system released it!

  She raised her head in shock: "Couldn't this be the reward just now? You... You gave it all to me?"

  God Qin, even if you want to recruit people into the group, you won't be able to do this.

  Are you not afraid that she will run away?

  Qin Shen hummed: "Welfare."

  This time he even omitted the word membership.

  Shi Mingyue swallowed.

  Although I really don't want to admit it, these precious materials are really attractive to her...

  It even made her feel a little tempted to join the club.

  Woohoo, it's too difficult, too difficult.

  "Then I'll take it first, and you'll share half of what I make."

  Shi Mingyue is not a person who is greedy for profit, Qinshen provides materials, and she provides labor. One and a half, very reasonable.

  Qin Shen nodded coldly, but he didn't intend to leave yet.

  Instead, he followed Shi Mingyue and started collecting tasks together.

  Shi Mingyue: "..."

  Okay, for the sake of the materials, stay as long as you want.

  She also guided Qinshen by the way, such as where the herbal medicine has the highest explosive rate, which medicine should be collected by which method, and when can bugs be used to get good things... In this regard,

  Shi Mingyue is definitely an expert.

  After a leisurely night of collecting, Shi Mingyue was very satisfied, feeling that she had gained a little apprentice.

  Qin Shen directly handed over another bag and gave her all the things picked today.

  "Don't you need it? Take it, I don't need it."

  The master was simple and clear.

  Shi Mingyue:!

  Apprentices are too filial!

  Sure enough, is this a local tyrant? I can't even look down on such a little material.

  Then she took the bag kindly and put it into her arms.

  Shi Mingyue's good mood lasted until she walked into the laboratory the next day.

  The instructor who hadn't seen her for a long time greeted her with a smile.

  "Hi, there is a new project recently, which is quite consistent with your direction. I think you should work on it with your senior brother?" Although it was a question, the relevant

  materials have been directly handed over to Shi Mingyue.

  As soon as she looked up, she saw senior Lu Qin in front of her, looking at her indifferently.

  ...Seeing him reminds me of the vicious tongue scene that day!

  horrible!

  Shi Mingyue squeezed out a smile: "I don't have much experience, will it slow me down...

  Or, just let the senior brother alone?"

  The instructor smiled and said, "It's okay, your senior brother will take you." If not, just ask him!

  After finishing speaking, he walked away with a smile.

  Shi Mingyue's last hope was gone, so he could only carefully look at Lu Qin who was opposite. He ordered some materials in Shi Mingyue's hand and asked, "

  Are you free after lunch?" Have a little meeting. "

  " Free, free! Shi

  Mingyue nodded like a chick pecking at rice.

  You can never say no at a time like this!

  She spent a whole morning urgently reading the materials, and took lunch casually.

  This chapter is not finished, click on the next page to continue reading Important Notice: Domain Name Change to please bookmark it.

  It was only when I was in a meeting with Lu Qin that I realized how fierce this person is.

  No matter what she mentioned, the other party could quickly react, and quickly brought up several examples to draw inferences.

  The brain speed was so fast that it exploded.

  The two of them confirmed the initial work plan and arrangement, and immediately began to work overtime non-stop. In order

  to keep up, Shi Mingyue had to get up early and rush to the laboratory at night, and she didn't even have time to play games. She

  could only find time Race against time to do tasks and get materials.

  Seeing that it was late to work overtime again this day, Shi Mingyue worked for eight hours in a row, and her mind was numb. The

  rest of the lab had already left, only Lu Qin was still there In the instructor's office, the lights were on, and she was probably working.

  Shi Mingyue thought about it, but couldn't help but quietly took out the helmet from her bag.

  She originally wanted to play for a while during her lunch break, but she didn't expect it to be too late.

  But play for half an hour now... Take a break, you should be fine, right?

  Shi Mingyue's heart was pounding nervously, and she quickly put on the helmet.

  She has already made top-quality potions and equipment from the materials given to her by God Qin before.

  It's just the same.

  It is a heavy iron black sword inlaid with top gemstones.

  This was forged with all-attribute heavy iron from that batch of materials, and only this sword was made in total.

  Shi Mingyue deliberately took several top-quality gemstones and inlaid them on it, and piled up the data to the fullest.

  Such a sword would definitely be robbed in the trading area.

  It is estimated that the price can directly soar to several million.

  But...

  Shi Mingyue originally planned to give the sword to Qin Shen.

  It can be regarded as a reward for giving her so many materials.

  She thought about it, took the sword to the enchanter, and handed over the enchanted book.

  I plan to add enchantment attributes to it.

  There is a problem with the success rate of enchanting. Once it fails, the equipment will not be returned and will be directly turned into ashes.

  So the stakes are high.

  Shi Mingyue originally planned to give it a go, but when it came to a critical moment, she hesitated again.

  Her luck is hard to say.

  Why don't you call Goldfinger over here.

  She knocked on a girl in her friends list, this girl was called Zhuyuan Yurun.

  I am mediocre, the operation is acceptable, and I am not considered a local tyrant.

  But luck is so good that it is against the sky, she is the luckiest person Shi Mingyue has ever seen in her life.

  "Honey, enchant me and give you ten transformation props."

  Zhu Yuanyurun:! ! ! right away!

  There is a way of transformation

As a reward, the girl rushed to the scene quickly. He took the sword and enchanted book handed over by Shi Mingyue.

  Immediately, I couldn't help feeling: "What a superb sword, what if the enchantment fails?" Shi

  Mingyue chuckled: "Have you ever failed?"

  Zhu Yuanyurun: "..."

  It seems, really not?

  Sure enough, the enchanter soon glowed with a golden light of success.

  The swords that returned to the hands of the two had already been coated with a layer of light purple light, like flowing magic.

  Zhu Yuanyurun summed it up succinctly: "Niuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

  "Thank you, here's the stuff, call me next time if you need help."

  Shi Mingyue waved her hand, quickly found Qinshen's location from the friend list, and sent it over.

  Shi Mingyue thought that she was playing secretly, so she handed over the sword without saying a word.

  Therefore, he ignored the slightly surprised look in Qinshen's eyes when he saw her.

  "Quickly put it away, this chapter

  is not finished, click on the next page to continue reading the important notice: The domain name has been changed to

  "Favorites."

  Qin Shen:?

  He slowly took the sword.

  Although it was in the game, he seemed to be able to feel the powerful aura emanating from the sword.

  Click on the properties of the panel, and the values ​​inside are enough to drive every swordsman crazy.

  "It's too precious."

  Qin Shen whispered.

  The resources invested in this sword must be more than that.

  Although Shi Mingyue was a little bit heartbroken, she was still a little satisfied seeing the Great God like this.

  "It's okay, just put it away, I have to go offline quickly."

  She waved her hand lightly.

  In the next second, an invitation to join the club popped up in front of him.

  [Qin Q invites you to join the guild [Ming Yue], do you agree? 】

  Qin Shen said lightly: "Join me and I will accept it."

  Shi Mingyue: "..."

  Oh, okay.

  Such a talkative president, coupled with the strength of the first in the whole server... It shouldn't be difficult to squeeze wool?

  Shi Mingyue thought about it, and clicked to join.

  Then go offline quickly.

  Qin Shen who was going to show her to the guild warehouse: "..."

  Shi Mingyue took off her helmet and found that she was still the only one in the laboratory.

  Fortunately, the poisonous senior didn't come to check.

  She stuck out her tongue and continued to do the work in front of her.

  Probably because she had rested and relaxed, she was very efficient afterwards. I finally finished today's task before twelve o'clock.

  It was Lu Qin who came to look for her, and she realized it was so late.

  "Continue tomorrow. I'll see you off." The cold-faced senior opened his mouth.

  "Oh." Shi Mingyue nodded quickly and followed Lu Qin out.

  The two of them had nothing to say all the way, and when they got to the dormitory, Shi Mingyue even said a word: "Thank you, senior, good night!"

  and hurried away.

  A look of fear of being scolded.

  Fortunately, Shi Mingyue's efforts were not without rewards.

  The instructor was very satisfied when he came to check the progress, and praised both of them.

  It was the first time that Shi Mingyue received such a high evaluation from her mentor!

  The project has temporarily come to an end, and finally I can have a short rest.

  Shi Mingyue just had the opportunity to visit the grand occasion of the largest guild.

  have to   He said, there are so many things in the Mingyue Guild's warehouse, and it's really good.

  It is enough to show how rich the players here are.

  But what shocked Shi Mingyue even more was the lavish habit of the guild.

  What? Running out of materials? Go buy it on the spot! High price also buy!

  What? Out of potions? Immediately go to the market to buy twice the price!

  What? The equipment is broken? No more! Just buy new!

  ...

  This style of spending money like running water and wasting resources simply blinded Shi Mingyue's dog eyes.

  I can't wait to go forward and shake these people awake.

  She told God Qin about this situation in an insinuating manner, meaning that the guild should pay more attention to saving resources in the future.

  Unexpectedly, Qinshen directly promoted her to be the Minister of Logistics without saying a word, in charge of warehouse reserves.

  Shi Mingyue: "..."

  She really wanted to refuse, but Qinshen said directly that she could use the things in the warehouse as she wanted, and it was considered her salary.

  That's great.

  Then she... reluctantly, let's do it.

  The members of Mingyue Guild quickly noticed the change.

  Although they had known for a long time that the richest woman on the wealth list had come to the guild,   no one took it seriously at

  first .   Who is not a RMB player?   But soon, they start to smell really good.   Whenever there is a shortage of potions, materials, and equipment, there are always enough reserves waiting to open the warehouse.   No matter what scarce resources are needed for a new dungeon or event, the guild has always made preparations in advance, and there is no need to cram.

  No matter what equipment is broken, or needs to be enchanted, inlaid, or forged, as long as you shout, the rich woman will appear immediately and take care of everything very efficiently.

  Is this the pro life gamer? Love love love.

  Shi Mingyue quickly became a big boss in the guild.

  Usually, everyone started throwing any extra materials into the warehouse habitually.

  He even took the initiative to ask her if she needed help collecting and collecting.

  This guild added, worth it!

  It's just that sometimes when we get together to chat with everyone, it is inevitable that we will hear some inside information.

  For example -

  "God Qin is still studying?!"

  Shi Mingyue was in disbelief.

  The Almighty looks like a very mature social person.

  After he died, he said coolly: "I'm not sure, but it's in school, maybe it's the teacher? I sent him something before, in University A." University A

  ? ? ?

  Isn't that your own school?

  Shi Mingyue was shocked on the spot, and even remained silent until the topic ended.

  She never imagined that her classmates or teachers would be gods.

  ... There is a feeling that the dimensional wall has been broken.

  Shi Mingyue went offline in a trance. Until he walked out the door, he was still haunted.

  He didn't even realize he hit anyone.

  It was only when she raised her head that she realized that it was Lu Qin in front of her.

  He was accompanied by a brother from the laboratory.

  "Hey, Mingyue? Do you want to have dinner together?" The senior brother took the initiative to invite.

  Shi Mingyue couldn't refuse, so she followed.

  During the meal, the senior brother was eloquent, and Lu Qin occasionally returned

 Yes, Shi Mingyue remained silent.

  Until the brother suddenly slapped his forehead and asked, "By the way, Lu Qin, I heard that you play games? Recently, I want to buy a game helmet for my brother. Do you have any recommendations?"

  Lu Qin put down his chopsticks and replied calmly: "" Adventure Continent" is good."

  Shi Mingyue almost choked.

  Lu Qin glanced at her, and continued: ""Ranger" and "Dream Journey" are also very good." The

  senior brother smiled: "Okay, then I will go back and check and choose one."

  Shi Mingyue took a big gulp The cold water calmed down a little.

  It sounds like Lu Qin doesn't seem like a player who specializes in one game. It's the kind of existence where you have to try a little bit of every game.

  ...It should be unlikely to be the Qin God she knew.

  One is a silent swordsman who will accompany her to collect and do tasks, and is on call.

  One is a sarcastic, annoying brother who only urges her progress.

  Definitely not alone!

  The name or something...

  just a coincidence.

  Shi Mingyue stroked her chest.

  The project soon ushered in a new busy period, and Shi Mingyue was forced to live a life with the laboratory as her home.

  She had no choice but to repeat the same trick, and brought the game helmet to the laboratory again, intending to find a chance to catch fish.

  But as the saying goes, if you often walk by the river, you can never get your shoes wet.

  When she went off the assembly line to take off her helmet again, what Shi Mingyue saw was Lu Qin standing in front of her and seeing the whole process.

  ... I don't know how long he watched it.

  Shi Mingyue's hair growled nervously

  . This chapter is not over yet. Click on the next page to continue reading the important notice: The domain name has been changed to Please bookmark it

  . Tight, I almost begged for mercy.

  Lu Qin just glanced at her, pointed to the screen in front of her and said, "This data is wrong, please change it."

  Then he left.

  He didn't blame her for stealing the game, nor did she say that she got the data wrong.

  ...Why do I feel even more scared?

  Shi Mingyue finished changing the data silently, completed today's task like an ostrich, and then sneaked away.

  Lying in bed at night, she felt more and more restless.

  Could it be that Lu Qin wanted to hold back and tell the instructor?

  Does she ask for favors? Or pretend nothing happened?

  It's too difficult, it's really too difficult for her.

  Shi Mingyue tossed and turned all night, and finally decided - to bribe her.

  As long as you pull him into a boat, you won't be afraid that he will inform you!

  Early the next morning, Shi Mingyue went to buy a bunch of fruits and snacks, and secretly stuffed them under Lu Qin's desk while the lab was still empty.

  She was guilty all day long, worrying for a while whether Lu Qin had seen it, and for a while worrying whether he would not understand what she meant.

  All the people who waited until the laboratory left, only the two of them remained.

  Lu Qincai walked over, holding a bag of shredded squid in his hand.

  Shi Mingyue recognized that it was one of the snacks she gave.

  Lu Qin put the shredded squid in front of her, and said in a low voice, "I'm allergic to seafood."

  Shi Mingyue: "..."

  She stared blankly at Lu Qin, and saw the corner of his mouth curled up slightly, revealing an almost indistinguishable smile .

  "I'll accept the rest."

  Hey, hey, hey!

  This means that he accepts it.

Are you going to tell others? !

  Shi Mingyue was so pleasantly surprised that she wished she could jump up and spin around three times on the spot!

  Well... She was a villain before.

  The senior is actually quite a nice person!

  Before you know it, one semester has passed.

  The project with Lu Qin went very smoothly, and Shi Mingyue even applied for a scholarship because of this.

  In the game, she also fully integrated into the Mingyue Guild and became a conscientious little supporter.

  ——Of course, she will definitely not delay in making money.

  Valentine's Day is approaching, and the game official has launched a new event along the way.

  "Couple Collection Contest"

  In the game, two people who become husband and wife complete a series of tasks together, and can get limited edition fashions and props.

  No big use, just nice.

  But for Mingyue at the gathering party, how could she miss it?

  The matter of husband and wife is also very easy to handle.

  ——Open a trumpet and you're done!

  Therefore, Shi Mingyue found Zhuyuan Yurun and asked her to log in to her trumpet to help her marry herself as a task.

  Of course, after things are done, there will definitely be rewards.

  Zhuyuan Yurun is a very nice person and quickly agreed.

  wedding day.

  Shi Mingyue and her trumpet went to the church, stood in front of the pastor, and applied for marriage.

  A system notification was issued within the guild.

  [Player [Clear Sky and Bright Moon] and player [Starry Little Point] are about to become husband and wife, click here to send and watch the ceremony. ]

  Everyone in the guild:? ? ?

  After a long time, someone cautiously said, "I'm not mistaken, am I? How did the rich woman get married? Isn't she—" Hasn't she

  always been flirting with the president!

  The last half of the sentence was not spoken, and everyone had already seen the new system notification.

  This chapter is not finished, click on the next page to continue reading Important Notice: The domain name has been changed to Please bookmark

  [Player [Qin Q] suddenly snatches a marriage with player [Clear Sky and Bright Moon], the wedding is interrupted! 】

  Everyone in Mingyue Guild:! ! !

  I go!

  Inside the church, the tall man squeezed Fanxingdian's wrist, narrowed his eyes, and asked, "Who are you?"

  Zhu Yuanyurun shivered: "...I, I'm just a passerby."

  Shi Mingyue: "... She

  was full of confusion: "What's wrong? This is my trumpet, can't I get married and do the task?"

  Qin Shen was stunned and let go.

  Zhuyuan Yurun jumped away in an instant, and said loudly to Shi Mingyue: "Sister, I'm leaving first! Call me if you have anything to do!"

  After speaking, she went offline immediately.

  The power of the boss is too terrifying, she really doesn't want to face it again.

  Qin Shen slowly turned around and looked at Shi Mingyue.

  Shi Mingyue was still guessing: "Could it be that you can't just get married within the guild? Can I leave immediately after finishing the mission?" "No." The

  swordsman

  shook his head suddenly, looked at her with burning eyes, and spoke word by word.

  "It's because I don't want you to marry someone else."

  "I like you."

  "If you want to do tasks, I can accompany you."

  "You can do as many as you want."

  Shi Mingyue was stunned.

  At first she thought that the Great God was joking, but seeing his expression and what he said, she soon realized that it was

  true  of.

  Immediately, she remembered all kinds of things during this period.

  He accompanies himself to collect, and accompany her to every place on the map to do those boring tasks...

  He is always the first to appear when someone is chasing him, and quickly helps her solve it...

  He silently walked into the warehouse The top-quality materials and resources that can't be piled up, and when she runs out, she silently adds new ones...

  It turns out that everything is traceable.

  Shi Mingyue opened her mouth, and said in a low voice, "But, but I don't engage in online dating..." She

  didn't know if the person on the other side was a ghost.

  Qin Shen really said: "Then meet."

  Shi Mingyue: "..."

  She was in a daze when the game suddenly disconnected.

  Shi Mingyue exited to take a look, only to find that the game server had crashed and was undergoing emergency maintenance.

  ...? ? ?

  Official, you really know how to find time.

  Shi Mingyue sighed and put down the helmet. Maintenance is also good, just give her time to think about it.

  This consideration has been considered for several days.

  When the game resumed, Shi Mingyue didn't have the nerve to go online.

  Mainly because she was still a little nervous.

  In all fairness, she didn't dislike Qin Shen, and even thought he was very nice.

  ... But what if he happens to be the type you hate the most in reality?

  In that case, wouldn't it mean that you wouldn't even have to be friends in the game.

  Shi Mingyue listlessly went to the laboratory.

  It was originally a holiday, but the instructor called her urgently and asked her to help deliver a document.

  Shi Mingyue found the information, took a taxi and went to the hotel. Unexpectedly, apart from the mentor, Lu Qin was also in the box.

  Besides that, there were quite a few men puffing and drinking.

  Seeing her coming, Lu Qin stood up straight, took the information in her hand, and led her directly to the corridor.

  "Don't go in." He said succinctly, took out a card from his wallet, and handed it to her, "Go and pay the bill and then go back. Give me the card back." Shi Mingyue suddenly stretched out her hand

  , He took Lu Qin's wallet.

  The other party was caught off guard and let her succeed suddenly.

  This chapter is not over, click on the next page to continue reading the important notice: The domain name has changed to Please bookmark

  Shi Mingyue's eyes widened suddenly, she was right! ! !

  Isn't the picture of her in this wallet!

  Look carefully, it seems that it was taken when I was an undergraduate student! It was so ugly back then!

  "You you you you!" She looked at Lu Qin in surprise, unable to speak.

  why do you have my picture Why is it still in the wallet?

  Lu Qin seemed to understand what she meant, turned his head to look in the direction of the box, and lowered his head slightly.

  "It's hard to explain now. Go back and I'll give you an answer, okay?"

  He circled Shi Mingyue in a circle, pushed her, and asked her to pay the bill.

  Shi Mingyue: "..."

  She thought over and over again what was going on.

  The names of Qinshen and Lu Qin are very similar.

  They are all A's.

  Their launch times are also consistent.

  Even the demeanor, tone, and expression of the two people's speeches are similar...

  Damn, this is completely the same person!

  Why did she think it was not before!

  Shi Mingyue finally couldn't bear it

Stopped and sent a message to Lu Qin.

  "Are you a god?"

  The other party replied quickly.

  "Yes."

  "You... like me?"

  "Yes."

  "Since when did we know each other before?"

  "Three years ago. I knew you."

  No wonder he has his undergraduate degree in his wallet Photo.

  Thinking about it again, it's no wonder his guild is called "Mingyue"...

  Shi Mingyue thought it was just a coincidence before!

  Probably because she didn't reply for a long time, Lu Qin sent another new message.

  "Is this considered meeting?"

  Shi Mingyue looked at this message like an ostrich, and finally chose not to reply.

  She lay on the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling, and gradually put Lu Qin and Qin Shen together.

  Lu Qin, could it be the type she hates?

  At first it seemed like it was.

  But later, it seems that there is no more. The senior is actually very nice, with excellent professional ability, and he is also very patient with her, and he always sends her home and praises her in front of the instructor...

  Now that I think about it, Shi Mingyue doesn't even remember why she hated Lu Qin in the first place .

  She sat up suddenly, grabbed the game helmet and put it on.

  Land expertly.

  In the friend list, Qin Q is online.

  Shi Mingyue took a deep breath, plucked up her courage, and sent out an invitation—

  in the Mingyue Guild, everyone soon saw a shiny system notification.

  [Player [Clear Sky and Bright Moon] and player [Qin Q] are about to become husband and wife, click here to send and watch the ceremony. 】

  Everyone:! ! !

  Didn't these two get married without notice? ! !

  In the church, Shi Mingyue looked at the man opposite, feeling a little awkward.

  But she still tried to stand up, and said loudly: "It's just a trial period, let's finish the task together first... Don't think too much about it."

  Lu Qin was in front of her, and his eyes were all about her.

  "Understood. I will work hard to become a regular."

  Shi Mingyue: "...Stop talking, stop talking!"

  She felt her face was burning hot!

  The corners of Lu Qin's mouth curled up slightly.

  So far, the No. 1 life player on the wealth list and the No. 1 server combat power are together.

  The author has something to say: The full text is over! Another tree is planted, and flowers are scattered!

  Thank you again for your support, and accompany me all the way to finish writing.

  This chapter is not finished, click on the next page to continue reading the important notice: the domain name has changed to please bookmark

  this book! Everyone's comments and comments really motivate me to work hard! Woooo kiss you one by one!

  I have also seen some suggestions, and I also feel that this book is still a little immature... I will reflect on the adjustment qwq in the future!

  In short, if you feel happy and satisfied while watching, that would be great! -3-

  Next, I will update the book next door, and I will open a little sweet article about falling in love with a dragon in about a month or two to adjust it! I put all the copywriting below, everyone likes to collect it!

  I wish you happiness and health, happy every day!

  (1) In "After Transmigrating into a Rich Female Supporting Girl, Salted Fish Debuted",

  Jiange woke up and became the cannon fodder female supporting role of a cool article in the entertainment industry.

  The heroine's standard control group, the black material idol that everyone calls out, is trying to become popular through the draft.

  Shi Jiange looked down at the ten behind his bank balance

zero.

  e, what show to choose! Isn't it delicious to inherit the family property?

  She decided to strive to be a salted fish, try her best to eliminate them, and return home to be an ordinary rich woman.   Before

  the show was broadcast,

  "Can Shi

  Jiange get out? Don't pollute the pure land of the talent show!   " , is about to spray.   But I saw a girl with creamy skin and a beautiful face in the prosperous age, wrapped in a military coat, holding a copy of "Middle-Aged, Self-cultivation and Self-cultivation" reading?   When the C position was selected, the rest of the team saw the song when they voted one after another.   She held a thermos cup soaked with wolfberries and chrysanthemums, with her plain face facing the sky without makeup, she waved her hands repeatedly: No, no, not next time.   On the eve of the performance, other members stayed up all night to practice.   Seeing the song when the camera was shot, she soaked her feet and read a book and went to bed on time, sleeping without any psychological burden.   The black fan finally seized the opportunity and crazily laughed: With this attitude, wait for tomorrow's performance and public execution!   On the second day, Shi Jiange wore a black sequin suspender dress, with a slender waist and long legs, and the corners of his eyes and brows were all captivating.   Looking back, the bright diamonds in the corners of his eyes are shining brightly.   Black powder: Fuck, Fuck! How come there is a feeling of heartbeat? !   On the same day, Shijiange directly dominates the hot searches on the screen. At this point, take the first step to reach the summit.   When Qi Yiqing heard that he had an established marriage contract, he smiled gently, but his words were without warmth.   "Don't worry about her, she will get out of the way."   The subordinate hesitated for a moment, then lowered his head and reported: "Mr. Qi, your fiancée just sent a message saying..." "   What?"   "She is already an idol, I can't fall in love, I hope you can retreat in spite of the difficulties."

  Qi Yiqing: ...

  He suddenly realized that the name of his fiancée seemed familiar?

  Notes:

  1. Only play real, never fake, powerful heroine X A black-bellied boss who is gentle on the surface but ruthless

  2. Full-level gangster article, relaxed and refreshing article

  (2) "Falling in Love with the Raised Paper Dragon"

  Shi Yingwan downloaded an immersive smart pet holographic mobile game, and hit the hidden animal - dragon in the first draw.

  I thought it would be a domineering and handsome black dragon with fierce eyes and a bloodthirsty personality that would overturn the ground when it raised its wings.

  It turned out to be a frail young dragon that was stunted.

  Shi Yingwan is disappointed and ready to let go and draw again.

  But seeing the young dragon lying in front of her, covered in blood, with scars on its wings, looked up at her, and let out a mournful cry.

  The breath is getting weaker and weaker, almost on the verge of death.

  Shi Ying had a late meal and chose to adopt.

  From then on, she helped him heal his injuries, accompanied him in learning to fly, and warmed him for a long time.

  This chapter is not over, click on the next page to continue reading the important notice: The domain name has been changed to Please bookmark

  until one day, he grew into an adult dragon that could cover the sky with a wave of his wings, just like her imagination.

  Shi Yingwan was very relieved: Goose had grown up, it was time to let go.

  The domineering black dragon bent down, clasped her waist, and breathed in her ears: "Abandon me now, it's too late."

  Shi Yingwan: ...you are wrong.

  Ao Ya Ever since he can remember, everything is dark and cold .

  Until one day, a ray of sunshine illuminates his sky.

  Give him warmth, give him tenderness.

  He made up his mind that from now on, he will live with her and die with her.

  Follow her to the ends of the earth, three thousand worlds.

  [Cultivation + Healing, the story of a domineering dragon falling in love with an idol]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.1K 41
On the first day Yun Shu officially started the task, the system told her. [You just need to remember the purpose of the mission, and everything...
181K 644 22
its all in the title babes 😋
107K 1.6K 78
After transmigrating into the legendary SSS-level difficulty of the ancient dog-blood texts and becoming the male protagonists' noble, sick, or gentl...
1.1M 36.2K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...