Blank

By Kiki_Fandom_Candy

There is a group of unlikely friends, Zeus knows where they are, Or what they're doing. Their lives are very... More

FIRST THINGS FIRST
1 (Nico)
1 (Cleo)
1 (Mi)
(1) Eva
AUTHORS NOTEEEEEE
(2) Nico
(2) Cleo
(2) Mi
(2) Eva
(3) Nico
(3) Cleo
#NoMoreBullying
(3) Eva
(4) Nico
(4) Cleo
(4) Mi
(4) Eva
(5) Nico
(5) Cleo
(5) Eva

(5) Mi

3 0 0
By Kiki_Fandom_Candy

Well, that was confusing. She thought, as Nico and her walked back to Hades cabin. She was going to stay there tonight. "So uh Nico... This has been bothering me... You look familiar." She says. Nico nods. "Ditto that. I can't find out to I guess we have you wait." Nico says, sitting on his bed. They where now back in the cabin, along with Cleo who was brushing her teeth or something. "Let's go on a walk." Mi suggested, Nico nodding. (a/n. Nico says no! Lol jk)
Once they where in the forest, Nico looked at Mi. "I really like you Mi." He said. She was probably blushing or something, but it was too dark out. "Me too," Mi smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
785K 29.3K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
164K 17.5K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...