𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗛 | Blue Lock Sc...

By -Loxie

╭┈◦•◦❥•◦ I do not own the cover or Blue Lock. Started: 03/10/23 Published: 03/14/23 Status: Discontinued Ende... More

・❥・Introduction
・❥・Hanging Out
They Tell Their Friend They Have A Crush (their reaction)・❥・
・❥・You Accept Their Confession
You Reject Them ・❥・
・❥・Telling Their Friend You're Their S/o
How It's Like Being With Them・❥・
・❥・Sae CATCH UP
・❥・DISCONTINUING

How You Met ・❥・

2K 33 4
By -Loxie

Isagi Yoichi:

❥・You met Isagi after he lost his High School match (let's pretend the kids weren't there)❥・

You were walking home from school, tired when you saw a boy with a bike and his head down, so you decided to check on him.

You stopped next to him, "Hey, you okay?" he didn't answer, "Uh is something wrong?" still no answer, after what felt like an eternity but was actually 2 minutes of awkward silence, you decided to leave when you heard the boy's voice, "Sorry, yeah I'm fine don't worry.." you looked at him, "What's your name?" "Huh? Isagi Yoichi" "I'm L/n Y/n, if you don't live too far we can walk home together while you tell me what happened, if you want of course." You smiled at him, "Sure, thanks." he smiled back.

Bachira Meguru:

❥・You met when you were children because of your mothers❥・

Your mother and his mother have been friends since high school, so naturally when you guys were children you often went to each other's houses and became friends, Bachira tried to teach you soccer/football but you just didn't really like it so Bachira was a bit sad, but he still liked being with you! Growing up, you guys became best friends.

Chigiri Hyoma:

Slight manga spoilers

❥・You met because of his sister 
(S/n = sister name)
❥・

His sister is friend with your sister and one day, they decided to bring you both shopping, at first Chigiri didn't want to go but after a while, he agreed.

"Ah! They're here!" You sister exclaimed, you looked up from your phone and saw two people, a guy with long pink-reddish hair, and a girl looking similar to him. Once they caught up to where you and your sister were, they greeted you. "Hello S/n, Y/n! This is Hyoma!" "Nice to meet you." he said, bowing a bit, "Nice to meet you too." your sister and you said, bowing as well.

Kunigami Rensuke:

❥・You met because of his sister ❥・

Your brother is his sister's boyfriend, so he introduced you to her and she decided to introduce you to Kunigami, you went over to their house and knocked on the door, when the door opened, you saw a guy who you assumed was Kunigami, "Hi!" you said, smiling, "Hey," he smiled back, "you must be Y/n." "And you must be Rensuke."

Nagi Seishiro:

❥・You met outside 
(G/n = game name)・❥・

Today, a new volume of f/m (favorite manga) came out, so you decided to buy it. Once you were infront of the store, you found out that they were exceptionally opening later that day, 'Just my luck..' you thought. 

You decided to sit on a bench not too far from the store because you didn't feel like going back home and coming back to the store again. You were on your phone playing a game with the volume on when a guy with white hair started talking to you, "You're playing g/n?" you looked up from your phone, "Ah uh yeah I am-" "What's your name?" "I'm L/n Y/n.. why?" he sat down next to you, "I'm Nagi Seishiro, can I have your number? You're the first person I find irl playing this game." You were hesitant, yes, it makes sense since you yourself, never found someone that played this game irl, but you just met him. After a while, you decided to give him your number and you became friends.

Mikage Reo:

❥・He met you when he met Nagi ❥・

You just finished school and your friend Nagi was waiting for you to walk home with him, you told him beforehand that you'll be a bit late because of your club. He was sitting on the stairs when a purple haired guy started talking to him.

After a while, you went out of the room and walked towards Nagi's location. Once you were there, you found him talking to the said boy "Uh hi?" you said, confused to see Nagi talking to someone, he turned around, "Hey!" he smiled at you, you smiled back "Nagi, let's go." he stood up, Reo had a surprised look on his face, "Are you two friends?" "Yep! Now sorry but we really have to go-" "Wait, what's your name?" "I'm L/n Y/n." he smiled at you, "Mikage Reo! See you around L/n, Nagi!" You waved at him and left with Nagi, who was still on his phone.

Itoshi Rin:

Slight manga spoilers

❥・You met when you were children❥・

You were friend with a guy that played soccer/football with the 'Itoshi Sae', you were watching their match when Sae's brother caught the ball even though he wasn't playing. You started talking to him after that. Growing up, you guys were still close but you have no idea why he doesn't like his brother anymore.. 

──────────────────────────────────────────
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry for the lack of creativity and similarities, I honestly had no idea what to write for every character except Isagi. I literally took 4 days to finish this 😭 To be fair, I don't like these chapters, I usually skip them but I know some people like to read it, that's why I made this.
 I'll try my best to make the other chapters good.

By the way, I'll try to update atleast once a week! I'm not promising anything though, but I'd like to update on a regular basis.

Edit: I just checked the chapter in the reader's version, and Chigiri's picture and scenario are like far away from each other if that makes sense 😭
 I have no idea why, sorry about that-
──────────────────────────────────────────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 206 7
It hurts to love someone who was in love with your best friend. It hurts even more to have him come to you for advice on how to get said best friend...
36.9K 1.3K 25
whats the point in picking up the phone if you're not the one calling
23.1K 587 30
The urge is too strong.
441K 29.9K 32
- သွေးမတော် သားမစပ် ဂျင်းညီအကို နှစ်ယောက်ကြားက သကာပေါ် ပျားရည်လောင်းထားတဲ့ ချိုမြမြ အချစ်ဇာတ်လမ်းလေး တစ်ခု - BJYX BURMESE FANFICTION Genre : posses...