The Avengers Soulmates: 14 So...

By Sleepyfanfic

An Avenger Soulmate AU! I4 soulmates! Her mates : Clint Nat Tony Bruce Pietro Wanda Thor Loki Steve Bucky P... More

Quick Intro
Chapter 1- A Rat.
Chapter 2- A Angel.
Chapter 3- A Masked Ball
Chapter 4- A Shopping trip.
Chapter 5- A Night Out
Chapter 6- A Hangover
Chapter 7- A New Perspective
Chapter 8- A Party Part 1
Chapter 9- A Party Part 2
Chapter 10- A Nightmare
Chapter 11- A Smurf
Chapter 12- A Date
Chapter 13- A Awakening
Chapter 14- A Beautiful Plan
Chapter 15- A Marinara Sauce Visit
Chapter 16- A New Home
Chapter 17- A First Day
Chapter 18- A Escalating Aftermath
Chapter 18.2- A Grey/Dark Cast
Chapter 19- A New Roommate
Chapter 20- A Other First Day
Chapter 21- A Mistake.
Chapter 22- A Logan
Chapter 23- A Civil War Mark 2
Chapter 24- A Misson
Chapter 25- A Argument.
Chapter 26- A Announcement
Chapter 27- A Flash Back To That Night
Chapter 28- A Live Video
Chapter 28.2- A Different Perspective
Not a Chapter!
Chapter 30- A Nightmare
Chapter 31- A New Arrival
Chapter 32- A Confrontation
Chapter 33- A Violent Witch Reunion
Chapter 34- A Warning.
Chapter 35- The Ball Part 1
Chapter 36- The Ball Part 2
Chapter 37- Found and Gone
Chapter 38- Kyle
Chapter 39- Run Rabbit Run
Chapter 40- A Trigger
Chapter 41- Goodbye
Chapter 42- The City of Flowers
Preview to 15 Soulmates.

Chapter 29- Wow

3.2K 133 95
By Sleepyfanfic

Have some fluff and smut you guys kinda deserve it after the last few chapters!

Warnings- NSFW!

___________________

"Hello Prince Loki welcome home and you too Peter of Midgard" a deep voice says making my eyes reluctantly blink open but they squint again at the sudden bright light.

What the? I think to myself my eyes slightly opening again to prepare for the light when I see a beautiful man tall, dressed in golden armor, his yellow eyes meeting mine as he smiles "hello welcome to Asgard Fae of Midgard"

Fae of Midgard? I wonder my feet hitting beautiful golden floor as I look back at the man stood straight in front of us.

"Wow" I accidentally mumble my eyes widening only to hear a growl as Loki's hold on me gets tighter and I fight a wince.

My body is still in pain my hand going to my stomach with a frown as a small cramp hits.

What the?

"Kitten" Loki warns and Peter laughs "Fae you're-Fae?" he asks his tone changing instantly as I drop in Lokis hold, a cramp much bigger hitting my stomach harder.

"Your mother said to take her straight to the royal physician ro-" the man before us says but he doesn't finish as Loki transports us in a flash "Loki" a soft voice grabs my attention as I look over to the new voice.

A beautiful woman stood tall her posture straight as she smiles at her son but when her eyes meet mine I see a crease in her brow showing me her worry as she looks me over. She was dressed in a gentle blue dress that reminded me of the sky as gold plates stood on her shoulders like a warrior as silk follows the plates down to the floor behind her.

I have never seen a dress so beautiful. 

"Yes place her down here" she says to Loki who quickly lifts me placing me down gently on a large silk bed. I wince again as another strong cramp comes in "please" I worry hugging my stomach as I sit up "Loki" the woman says softly while running around and Loki seems to understand what she wants nodding without saying anything.

"Hands away kitten"

"But-" I say my bottom lip wobbling in worry "it will be okay but you need to lay back okay?" he whispers pushing my shoulders down and I try my best to lay back looking around to distract myself from the cramps.

I see royal blue covering almost every item in the room from bed sheets to objects around the room.

Bright light breaks its way through white lace curtains which hung from ceiling to floor as the wind dances through with flickering at candles that stood high on stands lighting up every shadow.

"Please" another cramp hits and I try to hold back a cry but it comes out as a whimper worry of the baby being my main concern.

"I need to feel dear" she says her hand lighting up blue and I look worriedly "It's okay she has healing magic she taught me mine" Loki explains and I nod letting her move closer.

Her hand gently touches to my stomach humming when she pauses her eyes slightly widening "you are carrying" she says and I nod "is the baby okay?" I whisper and she frowns "I feel bruises what happened?" she asks her eyes going to mine before Loki.

"Midgardians" he grumbles as a dark promise passes his eyes before he shakes his head "they hurt her, her stomach and I am worried-"

I hiss slightly as her hand lights up brighter and she gives me an apologetic look "sorry dear I am healing you but do not worry the baby is healthy despite being very young and it's growing quickly more than an average"

"Quickly?" Loki asks confused grabbing my hand.

"I assume it's a mix of your heritage and the father's powers" she explains "the baby felt you were in danger and in turn, tried to protect you and that's where the cramping is coming from"

"So the baby is fine?" I ask again to be sure and she smiles "yes dear I have now calmed the baby down so it knows its mother is in no danger. The cramps should now cease and I have healed where you were hurt you are very lucky your baby is strong-"

"You said the father powers?" Loki inquires and it takes a few seconds before it clicks for me.

Kyle doesn't have any powers!

"Yes speaking of which why did you leave Peter back there? Surely he would want to be here for his child?" she asks confused and I sit up "kitten" Loki scowls at my quick action worriedly but I didn't care.

"The baby is Peters? You are sure? You can tell?" I ask needing to hear it again and she nods confused "you did not know?"

"Where is he?" I ask Loki instantly needing to tell him so I get up.

"Kitten you need to be more careful" he tsks at me "I left him as he wanted to ask Heimdall about his aunt" Loki explains "yes dear you must not rush like this when pregnant" the lady explains and I nod feeling myself dim.

If the world knew about me then they would know about Peter adding two and two together with the rest of our mates they will figure out he is Spiderman.

What will that mean for his aunt?

"Thor left not long before you came back here" the lady says "I am sure Heimdall will send a message to make sure his aunt will be okay" she says sensing my worry and Loki frowns "the idiot oaf isn't here?"

"No your brother just left" she says empathising on the word brother.

"Heimdall said he was worried and said his mates needed him so he rushed back to Midgard you must have just passed him in the brifrost" she explains looking back to me "which reminds me hello dear my name is Frigga I am Loki and Thor's mother it is lovely to finally meet you, the boys have spoken much about you-" 

"Mother" Loki says and she laughs "I do not mean to embarrass-" she says when a knock at the door cuts her off.

"He seriously couldn't wait?" Loki sneers at the door making me wonder who stood behind it his mother gives him a look to be nice when she calls "come in!"

The door opens showing a man who stood in gold and silver armor similar to what I expected was worn during the medieval times but this armor seems much more put together with an enchanted glow.

Was everything gold here?

"Sorry queen mother and Prince Loki but the Alfather is asking for your presence in the throne room"

"I can't I am busy" Loki refuses.

"Loki" Frigga sighs sadly at her son but he doesn't look at her his eyes still glaring at the guard who shifts foot under Loki's gaze.

"Allfather had said It's urgent and he won't accept any exceptions as long as Princess Fae is okay to be left that is" the guard I am guessing says his eyes meeting mine with a smile but Loki sneers stepping in front of me "do not let your eyes wander when speaking with me Fandral"

Princess?

"Sorry I wanted to see Thor's last mate! He has done nothing but spoke of her beauty so" the guard says moving to the side to smile at me once again "hi! I am one of Thor's best friends-"

"Loki!" Frigga scolds as the door suddenly shuts in Fandrals face making me tilt my head confused at Loki actions as we hear him in pain the other side of the door.

"Stay clear of him he is trouble" he says tapping my chin before placing a kiss on my forehead "sorry pet I must be going to speak with my father but I will be back Peter is now in my quarters and I will take you on way"

I nod at that reaching out to Lokis hand as he offered it "It was nice to meet you dear! I am sure I will see you tonight if not we must have breakfast tomorrow!" she says "If you need me just ask anyone to find me okay?" she says and I smile my other hand going to my stomach "thank you so much"

"Never say thank you for that my dear we are family now" she says and I smile "goodbye mother" Loki says green magic surrounds us before I even had a chance to blink.

"Loki" I whisper as we flash into a new room.

"Fae you're okay!" Peter says suddenly standing up from a dark wood four-poster bed. Green vines with black flowers wrap around the wooden poles climbing up to the white-painted ceiling as green vines danced around the ceiling.

"Wow" I mumble seeing green silk sheets covering the bed, the walls the same colour as the rest of the furniture is covered in dark wood, green and black in both silks/ fabrics.

"Thank you kitten" Loki purrs behind me making me jump but his hand on my waist stops me from moving too far "I fear father may send me on a conquest that Thor didn't finish when he ran from here" he sighs "it wouldn't be the first time but ill be back with clothes and food before I go"

On a conquest? I wanted to ask when I feel his cold lips kiss the side of my head before he flashes towards Peter "sorry little spider I promise to be back as soon as I can" he says leaning down and I watch him whisper something in Peter's ear who blushes under his hold as Loki tilts back his head holding onto Peter's chin before leaning down.

 I watch as Peter leans up to meet him half way kissing him back deeply making me feel my body temperature rising at just watching them.

"Kitten" Loki winks standing straight with a smirk before he disappears suddenly.

"What did he whisper?" I wonder but it makes Peter blush more "n-nothing are you okay? how is the baby?" he asks suddenly back up again and in front of me frantically searching me over "I'm okay Frigga healed me and said the baby is okay" I promise and he nods a look of relief crossing his features as I grab his hand "what about May? Are you okay? Did Heimdall say what this would mean for you back home?"

I see his mood slightly sour at this sitting back down on the edge of the bed as he tries to hide it "Happy got my aunt he promised she is safe and both have gone to the tower but people are bowed to figure it out sooner or later it's just a matter of time" he shrugs. 

"I'm sorry" I whisper knowing this was partly my fault.

If I hadn't gone in to college and just accepted the obvious fate of the situation-

"No" Peter says gently lifting my hand "It's not your fault if they didn't hurt you then Loki would have never-" he shakes his head and for a second I wonder if he blamed Loki but I knew in his tone he didn't "I'm just happy you're okay" he says genuinely "you really sure the baby is okay?"

His question has me swallowing as he pecks my hand a few times but he pauses his eyes seeing the action making his eyebrows furrow "well..erm I need to speak with you" I say in a whisper nervously wondering if this was the right time to tell him but I want to make sure I'm the one to tell him.

"What is it?" he asks worriedly his hand squeezing a little in comfort and I feel myself tear up.

Why am I crying?

"Lokis mum- well she could tell-" I try and he waits patiently "the baby it's yours" I breathe out feeling him freeze up. His eyes widen questioning mine as if he wanted me to repeat it "she could tell it was yours" I explain "I think she felt your powers or something and it's growing quickly although she didn't really say how quickly" I mumble on my nerves rising as he says nothing.

His mark gave nothing away being closed off even before Loki brought us back in.

"I'm sorry maybe I should have told you in a better way I just needed to tell you- " I pause watching as he slowly leans watching me with eyes that had my breath hitching.

All of a sudden I feel his mark, it hits me with force as so much love radiates from him making me blush as he looked at me the same way he did the night we first bonded.

He pauses in a silent question waiting for permission so I answer leaning forward and meeting him halfway my mumbling thoughts cutting off as our lips meet his soft lips tasting like tea, something Loki quickly made us before we left Peter's aunt's apartment this morning.

His warm arm wraps around my waist pulling me towards him as he sits back down his long legs widening to let me stand between them.

My hands move up to his messy hair tangling my fingers through it and gripping the slightly longer length.

It has grown a little longer since the day I first meet him. 

His hands move from my back down to my hips moving his thumb to rub against my hips as he deepens the kiss and I respond moving my mouth with his letting him take dominance when his fingers grip my waist making my mouth part in surprise his tongue entering into my mouth hungrily.

I feel myself get lost against his lips as his tongue wraps itself around my own as I follow his lead my heart beating hard against my chest as I feel the love coming through his mark as he nibbles on my tongue playfully before moving his hands down only to lift them up under my top before pulling away.

"I love you" he says looking up at me wanting to make sure I was listening "I love you too Peter" I whisper wiping a tear that falls from his eyes and he smiles but before I can ask I let out a yelp as he flips me down on the bed.

"Peter!" I giggle when his head is suddenly under my shirt pecking kisses all over my stomach "I love you so much" he begins whispering with every kiss towards my stomach so I lift my shirt fully to watch him and he grins up at me "I'm gonna be a dad" he says tasting the sentence on his tongue before repeating it with a massive smile "we going to be parents"

"You aren't scared?" I whisper the thought of being a mum is still worrying me.

"Terrified" he admits "but also excited"

"Excited?" I ask "I only have one person left in this world that I share blood with and now there will be a second" he explains kissing my stomach fondly "now our family is going to grow even bigger... I guess-" he stops cutting himself off before continuing "I don't know I thought I would never get the chance and now I am excited I get to love someone else "

I give a sad smile at that "that's true" I whisper looking down at my stomach "its just me and Cedric so- that's beautiful way to look at it Peter"

"Not as beautiful as you" he winks and I laugh at that "you been learning lines from Tony?" I ask my heart dropping when I say his name the events of what happened over the last few days coming back to me hitting me like a truck as the little tint of our mark burns.

"Hey none of that" Peter says worriedly kissing all over my face "It will be okay" he promises and I fight the shake of my head not wanting to ruin the mood.

"We are going to be parents" I say and he sits up excitedly "we should think of names!"

"Names?" I ask "we don't even know the gender yet!"

"And?" he asks "I was thinking if a boy we should name him Han"

"Han?" I ask and he nods eagerly "no way"

He frowns at this "why not?"

"We aren't naming our child after a character from Star Wars"

"But-"

"No"

"Lelia is a pretty name though" he says and I raise an eyebrow at him pretending to be annoyed.

"Fine if we name the baby Han or Lelia the next one will be Palpatine whether it's a boy or girl"

He gasps at this standing from the bed "how dare you! you Sith!"

"Join the dark side Peter" I tease opening my hand towards him "join ussss"

"Never!" he says dramatically and I stand on the bed "Then prepare to lose! I have the high ground Spiderboy!"

He looks at me in awe at my new knowledge as I gently get down before running towards him with a fake lightsaber and he laughs pretending to fight back when suddenly he gasps in fake hurt hands on his stomach falling down after I strike him through the stomach.

"The Sith win again!" I do my best at an evil laugh and he snorts.

"You underestimate my power Soxth!" he says suddenly moving towards me and I scream in laughter as he lifts me up spinning me in the air over his shoulder "but I killed you!" I say playfully hitting his back.

"A Jedi never truly dies!"

"Those damn force ghosts!" I laugh as he gently places me down on the bed both of us being careful.

It somehow coming naturally without much thought as he leans over me his hand caressing my jaw "so what do I get for wining?" he asks as I wrap my arms around his neck "erm I think I won you'll find" I say looking up at him only to blush when I see his eyes linger down to my lips "you sure about that?" he asks his blue eyes finding mine again a look in his eyes "yes-"

I don't get to finish as I begin laughing Peter tickles me all over as I tried to escape but his body keeps me caged in against Loki's silk green covers which also makes it harder to get away as I laugh tears basically falling from my eyes so I do the only thing I could think off.

"Fae" Peter says in surprise as I kiss his neck, a blush quickly climbs up his throat as his eyes turn from playful to something else so quickly makng me grin "yeah?" I ask innocently and he gives me a look so I dart my tongue up quickly licking up his throat and making him moan remembering how he liked when Loki dominated him before.

I move quickly flipping us so he now laid under me as I sat on top of him "who is winning now-" I don't get to finish as he sits up his lips meeting mine gently unsurely and I deepen the kiss hearing him moan as my hands move back to his hair this time gripping it as I take more control.

His slowly move under my shirt to my bra unclipping it was one hand making me pull back in surprise and he uses the space to lift my shirt "Peter" I moan as his mouth found my nipple instantly nibbling.

His tongue draws circles around making my nipple harden before moving to the other "these will get so much more round" he mumbles against me and I gasp as his hands pull my waist closer to him lifting me up to rub against his now hard member.

"Peter" I moan as he sucks a hickey on top of my breasts I begin to pull up his shirt and he helps me lift it off his head before I kiss him again.

His chest vibrates as I begin to suck on his tongue and I smile into the kiss pulling back and standing up as he looks at me with wide eyes when I undo the button on my trousers before pulling them down leaving only my underwear on as I bend down his iris's become bigger as my hands go to his trousers and he his quick to help me get them off with his boxes as they fall to the bottom of his legs before I help pull them away.

"Is this okay?" I ask looking up at him and he nods eagerly "if you're okay with it" and I nod moving closer.

I wrap my hands around him gently my touch enough to hear his breath hitch as I look up at him and he smiles for me to carry on so I put weight on my knees kneeling forward as I give a small shy lick then another when I hear him moan my name.

After a few times it builds my confidence so I place my mouth around his tip circling my tongue around tasting his precum as I watch his eyes roll to the back of his head.

"Fae" he moans in almost a plead his hand gripping my hair as I hallow my cheeks looking back up at him his grip tightens cursing under his breathe as I slowly go down rubbing my tongue along the bottom of his shaft before getting halfway down and coming back up in a tease.

I repeat the action a few times and it's not long before I feel him squirm barely able to sit up as his hand flinches every now and then trying to stop himself from taking over to move me down further.

"Fae please" he begs his hips jolting upwards and I smile licking around the tip before pulling away a line of silava sticks from his tip to my mouth "do I win?" I ask my hand replacing where my mouth was and his bottom lip drop "what?" he asks in disbelief and I tilt my head innocently moving my hand up and down slowly "well?"

He shuts his eyes at this making a sound similar to a whimper before nodding "yes you win Fae you win"

I hum satisfied with that before moving my mouth back this time taking him whole sinking my cheeks in as I take him fully breathing through my nose heavily so I can take him deeply "holy shit" he moans loudly as I try not to gag around him.

 I feel his tip twitch when I begin moving again moving my lips up and down slowly.

The tip bobs against my throat as I moan making my throat vibrate against him I feel him twitch again so I pick up the speed making sure to keep eye contact with him the lust through his mark sending vibrations all over my body "oh my god I'm close Fae I'm close" he pleads so I pick up the pace watching as his eyes squint before opening as he cums gripping my hair he hits the back of my throat I moan tasting him as the hot liquid squirts down my throat.

"Thank you thank you" he says as I lean back on my heels smiling "it's okay-" I let out a yelp as he picks me pulling off my underwear instantly "Peter?" I whisper in surprise seeing him still hard he presses his lips to mine as he walks us towards Loki's couch which is where I thought he was going to place us but instead he walks past it towards a large desk.

"Is this okay?" he asks laying me on the desk and I nod smiling when he wraps his arms around my thighs and pulls me closer towards him when he lifts his still hard member rubbing it up and down against my clit making me moan.

"God you're already so wet" he moans lining up at my entrance "is it from sucking me off?" he asks and I nod almost pleadingly  "yes" 

I couldn't hold back the noise that came out of me as he pushes in it going in easier than the first time but still he take it slowly checking on me as he leaned over me on the desk pecking my face "I love you" he says when fully inside.

"I love you too" I whisper back my hands going to his shoulder trying not to dig my nails in "it's okay" he says as I get used to his size him pressing his lips against mine when I feel myself shift needing more.

"Please" I whisper and I see his eyes go a little darker as he slowly pulls back before pushing in a moan coming from his lips as he looks down at me "can I go faster?" he asks.

"Yes" I say but his eyes go to my stomach "it will be okay" I promise bringing his eyes back to mine and he nods pecking my lips the bond between us deepening as I wrap my legs around him and he fully pulls out before ramming back in. A moan escapes both of us as he repeats the action before setting a quick pace making me a mess as I grip into him hurting him long forgotten as I leave marks on him.

Claw marks travel down his arms as Loki's desk keeps bouncing off the ground. Peter's eyes hungrily look me over as I feel my coil begin to tighten "your squeezing me" he moans "I'm close so close" I whimper his name and he moves his thumb quickly coming between us to my clit and rubbing it in circles.

"Cum" he pleads looking close to the edge "cum with me"

I let go letting out a loud cry as he pulls out his cum spraying all over me "wow" he says out of breath looking at me like I was a beautiful painting and I do the same.

How could god make people so beautiful? 

"Wow indeed" a purr makes us both jump a dark presence lingering at the door his eyes promising mischief as he licks his lips as he looks at us like a meal.

"Who is hungry?"

______________________

Spoiler- Next chapter is finally Loki smut ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.1K 22
When a sick 20 travels to New York from Britain with her best friend trying to find there Soul mate's before her time is up they run into the Avenger...
32.8K 959 44
Avengers soulmate!!! Her mates: Tony Steve Nat Thor Clint Bruce Loki Pietro Wanda Peter Sam Bucky Read the story to hear more!! *wink wink* ...
Hot Love By El

Fanfiction

1.7K 73 31
Hey.. I'm Ellie Parker and I'm 18 the sister of well you know Peter Parker aka The Spider-man I have got quite a few powers which consist of: ~mind r...
11.4K 371 24
Stony One-shots on: Soulmate aus Confessions Morgan stark Peter Parker High school aus Requests open Whump Background ships may change Harley keene...