𝚄𝙽𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳 / ᵗᵃᵉᵏᵒᵒᵏ

By vkookLOML9597

(ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each ot... More

𝚄𝙽𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ
ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ {1}
ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ {2}
ᴍᴇᴇᴛ {3}
ɴᴇᴡ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ {4}
ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇɴ {5}
ᴍᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ {6}
ɪ'ᴅ ᴅɪᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ {7}
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ? {9}
ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ {10}
ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ {11}
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ {12}
ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ {13}
ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ {14}
ᴍɪꜱᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ {15}
ʜɪꜱ ʀᴀɢᴇ {16}
ʜᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ {17}
ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴛʏ {18}
ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜʏ ᴍʀ.ᴋɪᴍ? {19}
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ {20}
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 (not an update)
ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛꜱ {21}
ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ {22}
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ {23}
ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ {24}
ᴀ ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ {25}
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ {26}
ᴜɴᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ {27}
ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ? {28}
ꜰɄᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ {29}
ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ ʜᴏᴜʀ {30}
ᴄʜᴀᴏꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ {31}
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ {32}
ᴅᴇꜱᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴘᴇᴛᴀʟꜱ {33}
ʙʀᴜɪꜱᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ {34}
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴋɪꜱꜱ {35}
ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ {36}
ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏꜱ {37}
ʀᴇᴄᴏɴᴄɪʟᴇ {38}
ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍɪɴɢ {39}
ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ {40}
ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ {41}
ᴜɴᴄʟᴇᴀʀ {42}
ᴘʟᴀʏꜰᴜʟ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ {43}
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇꜱ {44}
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀʏ {45}
ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ {46}
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ {47}
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ {48}
ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴜꜱ {49}
ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ {50}
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ {51}
ʙʟɪꜱꜱꜰᴜʟ ꜱɪɢʜᴛꜱ {52}
ᴀ ꜰʀᴇꜱʜ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ {53}
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ {54}
ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɴᴇ {55}
ᴜɴᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ {ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ}
ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴛᴇ (ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ)

ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ {8}

381 25 19
By vkookLOML9597

Jungkook was staring at Taehyung's face who was sleeping calmly in his embrace. His own hands were holding the male close to his heart.

He suddenly remembered what he did after their first night togather. Something he regrets from the bottom of his heart.

Taehyung fell asleep after Jungkook cleaned him. It was his first time and that made him exhausted so when Jungkook cleaned his body with the wet towel, he smiled before going into his dreamland.

Jungkook saw that and he waited a bit to see if Taehyung was deep asleep or not. When he was sure of that, he took his phone before wearing clothes.

Glancing at Taehyung again he walked out of the room to go downstairs.

He entered the small kitchen and sat down on the chair, placing his elbow on the table, facing the open kitchen door, incase Taehyung comes down.

The ravenette's face had a frown when he dialled a number, keeping it close to his ear.

"Suga." He said when someone picked the call.

"Yes boss." Suga answered.

"Hack Taehyung's laptop and phone. Delete every data about me, everything understood?" He said clenching his jaw.

"Got it boss, I'll let you know after I'm done."

Jungkook cut the call after getting the answer he wanted. Min Yoongi is a very trusted and only hacker in his group. That man is really perfect in the job so whenever he says suga to do anything he never disappoints anyone.

The mafia boss stood up to leave the kitchen. Taehyung's house is cozy he had to say that. It was two storey house but not much big. With a kitchen and guest room downstairs and Taehyung's room as well as his office room was upstairs. Taehyung's loves gardening so he had a small garden on the tarace which was located beside the office room.

Jungkook went inside the bedroom only to see Taehyung sleeping peacefully with a pout on his swollen lips. Throwing his phone on the bed he sat on the ground, face was close to Taehyung's.

Having a evil smirk in his lips he whispered "you thought I'm falling for you.. tsk so bad pretty boy. I wanna see your face when you'll know nothing was real from my side."

Scoffing he continued "I don't care if you get hurt in the end Kim Taehyung. I'll be successful in my plan, even if you die I won't care."

With that he laid beside Taehyung and sleep embraced him.

A lone tear left Jungkook's eyes as he pulled Taehyung's naked body more to himself. Kissing the male's head again and again he mumbled "I never thought hurting you will be my worst nightmare."

After kissing Taehyung's forehead he spoke again "I'm really in love with you angel.. I'm so sorry please don't misunderstand me, I know it's all my fault but please... Will you ever try to believe in my love after everything."

They say if a man cries, thinking about you leaving him, then never let the person go. But will Taehyung believe these tears after knowing the truth. Will he forgive Jungkook so easily and act like nothing happened?

He will not, definately. If Jungkook can act like a perfect lover before then why not now?

Taehyung whined when he felt a wet drop on his cheek. Jungkook panicked thinking Taehyung heard everything but his doubts got vanished when the brunette nuzzled his face on his neck while snoring softly.

"Sleep well my love." He whispered before closing his eyes tightly. He had to this again.

Just few more days he needs to hide his real identity from Taehyung and then they will live happily.

Or... Will they?

After twenty minutes of staring at the ceiling he slowly detached himself from Taehyung and gave the man the pillow he was using when the elder pouted.

He chuckled and kissed his forehead again before sighing. "Don't wake up please."

Jungkook went to Taehyung's office room. Locking the door from inside he sat on the chair, opening the laptop.

Before he did not know the password of Taehyung's laptop but now as Taehyung works infront of him sometimes, he got to know the password.

A bad feeling was bubbling in his stomach while he opened the folder where Taehyung has his investigation notes.

Deleting everything one by one he closed the device before letting his head fall on the backrest. He closed his eyes "you're an asshole Jeon Jungkook.."

He was about to stand up but their photo on the table caught Jungkook's eyes "you don't deserve him."

The guilt was killing him but could not do anything other than hiding everything from Taehyung till he ends his sin.

Jungkook got up and left the room hurriedly to hug Taehyung and sleep after covering themselves properly with the duvet.

But unfortunately before he could do anything, he saw a phone laying on the floor, just beside Taehyung's pants' pocket.

He frowned and walked towards the call. Taking a look on his asleep boyfriend he took it and saw the logo of their own group on the wallpaper.

The phone's screen was broken but the logo was completely visible which made Jungkook panicked. He looked at Taehyung again before hurriedly looking around.

His eyes suddenly fell on the wordrobe where they keep their cloths. He threw the phone above that in panick. Hopefully Taehyung would not find the phone there.

What the fuck was that phone doing there? Did Taehyung... Did he do something before the auction? How did he get the phone?

So many questions were clouding Jungkook's mind but he had no actual answer. He was only assuming. The ravenette only hoped Taehyung did not get to know anything, not a single information from that.

Not even uttering a curse he laid beside Taehyung and pulled him more closer again. He closed his eyes to let his heart beat in a normal pace and to give his eyes rest, not forgetting to peck Taehyung's head again.

The next morning Jungkook woke up feeling no warmth beside him. Mostly he wakes up before Taehyung and stare at the beautiful face till he gets satisfaction. But if Taehyung's wakes up before him he never leaves before waking Jungkook up or cuddling him for a bit.

Today when he opened his eyes Taehyung was not here. He groaned and called for his boyfriend "tae.. baby?"

No body answered. He sat up and looked around. There was no sign of his boyfriend so he decided to go out and see where did the brunette go. Atleast he knew Taehyung did not leave for work because he would have woken him up if he did. But when his eyes fell on the wordrobe, he took a deep breathe before leaving the bed.

Jungkook took his boxers from the floor and wore that.

When he came out his eyes fell on the open office door. Jungkook's heart thumped against his chest but gulping, he made his way towards the room.

He saw Taehyung was sitting on the chair, his laptop was open and he had his one hand under his head. His body was covered with a sleeveless t-shirt and boxers only.

The brunette sighed, massaging his temple.

Jungkook slowly walked to him "Hey love. What're you doing?"

Taehyung turned around and saw his boyfriend standing behind him, looking at him with puffy face yet looking handsome.

He smiled and stood up. Jungkook waited for a hug which he got. The officer curled his arms around his neck before whispering. "Good morning to you too my boyfriend."

Jungkook smiled and pecked Taehyung's head. "Morning my beautiful boyfriend. You woke up early today? You're looking stressed." His hands were tightly wrapped around the other's waist.

Taehyung sighed before placing his head on Jungkook's shoulder "hm... The data is not here again. It's all gone. I'm just so frustrated."

Jungkook sighed inaudibly and caressed Taehyung's head "everything will be okay." The elder only nodded his head in response.

There was silence before Taehyung talked again "fortunately I had everything written on my notebook. Couldn't take a risk again after the first time."

This made Jungkook's wide. He did not think Taehyung already had a back-up plan but it was not good at all. He was so dumb to do that. So dumb to think Taehyung will let everything go easily.

He wanted to bang his head somewhere. Now how could he find the notebook. The exact notebook Taehyung had. He could not do anything now because when the Brunette will leave for his work there will be no going back.

But.. he had to talk to Namjoon about this.

"Want me to make breakfast?" Taehyung asked, pecking Jungkook's neck who was lost in his thoughts.

The younger thought he could find and do something with the notebook now if he denies Taehyung's offer.

But if he thinks about it again, it will be suspicious for sure.

No.. he could not do anything now. Namjoon is the only person who could stop himself from ruining Taehyung's plan.

Nonetheless he replied "what about I make breakfast today and you go get freshen up?" Rubbing Taehyung's back gently.

Taehyung pulled away "I already took a shower when you were sleeping."

"You really woke up too early."

"No I did not. It was only a ten minutes relaxing shower to be honest."

Jungkook pulled him closer suddenly and whispered in his ear with a teasing smirk "what if we take a long shower togather?"

Taehyung's cheeks turned pink as he stared at his boyfriend "no you horny bastard! Go freshen up. I'm going to the kitchen!"

"But koo.. I'm curious.. why were so wild yesterday?" He smirked as his eyes danced togather. Jungkook's cheeks turned a bit pink as he spoke.

It would be a rare sight, or maybe a sight that nobody could see ever but jungkook blushing infront of Taehyung, for the brunette it was something he sees a lot.

"I don't know? Just I was done with my work so thought about suprising you but then I remembered you were out for your mission. But when I heard your voice in the call I thought you're mad at something and maybe you're stressed so decided to give you a little relief." Jungkook explained but before could Taehyung reply anything he whispered again.

"You were pretty bold too remember? And the red suit on you... It was hella hot. You're looking like a whole meal for me and how can I stop myself from devouring an amazing late night meal?"

Taehyung was feeling so embarrassed but not in a bad way. He liked it whenever Jungkook teases him which was happening just now.

He tried to pull away but Jungkook's grip on his waist was not letting him to do so. Huffing Taehyung said "let me go!"

Jungkook chuckled "I'm a horny basterd but only for you though." He spoke before capturing Taehyung's soft lips. It was just a soft morning kiss, no tongue, no teeth. Just a gentle way to greet eachother in the morning.

Taehyung smiled in the kiss and wrapped his arms more tightly around the ravenette's neck who inserted his tatted hand under his loose shirt, caressing the back.

They enjoyed their moment for a while before parting away with heavy breaths.

"Go now or we'll be late today." Taehyung told leaving Jungkook's shoulders who this time obeyed his words and left the room but not before stealing another kiss.

"Sneaky." Taehyung mumbled, biting his lower lip.

He glanced at his open laptop again. Closing the device he left the room to make a light breakfast for them.

Taehyung was humming a song while his hands were busy tossing a piece of beacon in the hot pan.

Suddenly he felt two strong arms sneaking around his waist. At first he got startled but soon he understood who this way when the other placed a kiss on his nape.

"Hm.. you smell so good always." Jungkook mumbled in his skin as he nuzzled on his neck more.

Taehyung giggled and placed another strip of beacon on the pan which made a sizzling sound.

"As if you don't."

Jungkook chuckled and pressed butterfly kisses on his boyfriend's neck. "Do i?"

Taehyung smiled and turned the oven off before facing Jungkook. He nuzzled his face on Jungkook's neck before pushing the collar of his boyfriend's shirt down. "you do always but you're smelling like me now."

Jungkook hummed before answering "well, then I definately smell perfect."

Taehyung laughed "idiot." He slapped the younger's shoulder lightly who pecked his forehead in return.

"You did not get ready yet?" Jungkook asked leaving the brunette who took two plates to serve their breakfast.

"I'll go after an hour or so. After you leave." Taehyung groaned remembering he needed to talk about the investigation today. He needed to give informations to his members.

And he was a bit excited because the phone he got from yesterday's auction can play a big role. He did not look at the device yet but surely he would after a while. After spending a nice morning with Jungkook.

Jungkook also helped Taehyung, taking a plate from his hand and placed it on the table.

"Oww my poor baby sounds exhausted." Jungkook sighed.

Taehyung put the other plate on the table loudly, but not enough to ruin his food. "He is exhausted. Like that asshole Jk! He literally snatched peace from my life!"

Jungkook stopped for a second but masked his expression hurriedly. "My love is working so hard. You can do it babe. Just few more days!" He tried the cheer the man up.

As the mafia boss already decided that he would destroy his gang by his own hands but he just needed to fix some things before doing that.

That will not take a long though. Only few days. He was already working his ass off to get success without any drama and he had to complete it as soon as he can.

He decided to change the topic all of a sudden. "Love.. I was thinking we should go on a date soon.."

He said. Another plan was already roaming in his head. The ravenette did not know if the plan will be something he would regret, will Taehyung reject him, or he will be happy after that. But he just wanted to do this.

"Seriously!" Taehyung's cheerful voice broke his trance. He looked at the male who was smiling widely at him. His heart felt giddy at the adorable action of his boyfriend.

But he felt bad. They did not go for a date for a while now. Their works were making them so busy that it was kind of frustrating him because he could not go out with Taehyung.

"Yes." He replied and walked closer to Taehyung, pulling the man by his waist who placed his hands on his chest.

"Sorry I couldn't take you out on a date for so long now. My work was coming on it's way. I'm sorry love." He said and placed a soft kiss on Taehyung's forehead as an apology.

Taehyung smiled softly before cupping Jungkook's face "no, don't apologise. I was so busy in my works too. But you know what I'm ready to ditch my work just for an amazing date!"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow "and what if you don't find my plan amazing?"

"Kook.. you never disappointed me by your awesome brain! I won't be disappointed this time as well. Don't worry."

Jungkook sighed internally. Disappointed..

Only if he knew.

"Okay then my king. I'll let you know when we'll go. What do you say?" He said wiggling his eyebrows togather in which Taehyung beamed in happiness.

"I'm ready! Always."

They had their breakfast with a not so silent atmosphere. Jungkook was being the best boyfriend as always complementing his boyfriend's cooking who was having enough again but nonetheless did not stop Jungkook knowing the man won't shut up even if he says so.

Even though he had a done face, he was secrately enjoying the words Jungkook would say to make him blush.

After having breakfast Jungkook decided to leave. He always had his black suit on as he kept his clothes here as well because he spends most of his nights with his lover beside him now a days and he wants to cherish every moment with the elder.

Taehyung bid him bye with a soft kiss who reciprocated his moves but the soft moment turned funny as Taehyung's sneaky basterd touched his ass and got a slap on his hand in return.

Now he had to get ready..

Boring??? I know babies. It was indeed boring!

Ugh I can't believe I wrote this chapter and the previous chapter just before three days of my exam.... 🙂

SORRY for the mistakes ✨

I'm waking up at 5:20 in morning for my college!! And my eyes feels so tired for that!!!!! I'm going to sleep after giving you an update!!!! ♥️ Thank you for reading ✨♥️

^^ OH NO!!!!! •́⁠ ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀

^^ 🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 3.5K 32
~~ I wanted to be the drizzle that brings life to your world. Not the deluge that would wash away your happiness. ~~ A story where an innocent and so...
1.5M 69.6K 57
What could possibly go wrong when the paths of two flaming hot dominance-craving 'straight' men with indecisive minds on their sexualities when it co...
298K 11.6K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
22.4K 1.3K 34
"My past is really none of your concern, Jeon," I replied as I mimicked his posture by leaning closer as well. "What's the matter, shorty? Got someth...