Just Friends - Neymar Jr

By alohabishesss

they're just friends, right? ©alohabishesss [NEYMAR JR, FANFICTION] HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in #NEYMARFANFICTIO... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71

57

2.2K 54 108
By alohabishesss

Neymar POV:
"Neymar?" An unfamiliar voice woke me up from my daze, still not being able to see straight but able to make out a figure towering over my body.
"The fuck are you?" My voice was hoarse as I tried sitting up but cords and wires got in my way.

"I'm Doctor Phillips. You had a reaction to the anaesthetic that was given to you at the stadium so have been referred here. All is good, you should be able to leave this evening," he explained, jotting things down on a clipboard.
"This evening? I have training and-"

"We can't legally let you leave until we know you're stable. That will be this evening and there's no exceptions," his eyes stayed glued to his writing as he spoke with the same droning voice I awoke to.

I got up nonetheless, pulling the cords off my stomach and the tubes near my face, rolling out the other side of the bed before pausing due to how dizzy I got.

"Neymar, you cannot leave. We need-"
"Watch me," I rolled my eyes, heading towards the door as the floor moved side to side, making my legs feel jiggly.
"Neymar? Neymar!"

———

"Sir, are you okay?"
"Oh for fucks sake, not you again!" I groaned, hands clasping my ears to not endure his annoying voice.

"You fainted!"
I gasped, "Really? I didn't know!"
"The side affects of the medication you're on will mean that you're irritable so I understand your distress but you can't leave."
"Are my family not here? I don't wanna be sat in here by myself," I questioned, suddenly feeling offended that they weren't here when I first woke up.

"Your father had a business meeting and your mum and sister went to get breakfast, I believe," he looked like he was racking his brains as he recalled the pieces of information.
"Got their priorities right, don't they?"
He simply laughed before leaving the room and me to myself.

I looked around, my vision being more clearer this time I laid down, and saw the monitor next to my bed, along with some flowers and water and my phone. I grabbed my phone straight away to see the final score of the game but my whole body froze when I read who I had notifications from.

I clicked on messages hastily, trying to see what she said. I grinned reading her words and laughed at the mood change of her being angry that I might be blanking her and then saying she missed me.

She missed me.

My smile practically reached my ears as I clicked out the chat and onto Leo's.

———

Leo 🤙🏽

Bro!!!!'

She texted me

I cant do this omg

Help what do i say???

You sound like a girl

Be chill abt it

How can I be chill about it???

I'm getting my girl back not
sounding like one, stupido

You are sounding like one.

And your girl huh?

Yes

I'm happy for u bro

Don't fuck it up this time

Ha ha very funny

No I'm being serious

I don't care if I was your friend
first, if you do this shit again we're
done

I won't

I'm not gonna lose her again

Good

But we'd be over?

After all we've been through?

How could you lionel?

You're breaking my heart

Stfu and chat to "ur girl"

Don't get jealous baby I'll make
some time for you

Nah

You didn't

Hahahahahha

———

Princesa 🤍

I miss you

Room 207 :)

Omg ur alive

Don't do that to me you dickhead

Gotta keep u on ur toes

If I knew this is what needed
to happen for us to talk again
I would've got someone to elbow
me ages ago

Ha ha very funny Neymar

I'm joking, I've missed you too linda

Visit me?

On my way

Try stay alive so I don't use
up my petrol for nothing yeah

How sweet of you

Now get off ur phone whilst
driving

I'm not yet chill out

Why not? I could die die any
second

Oh and what a shame that
would be

Shush

Yes yes see you in a bit

Drive safe

———

I put my phone back on the bedside table, smiling to myself as I propped up the pillows to get a bit more comfy as I waited for her. Would she hug me? Would she be awkward? Would she try and carry on the semi argument from the game? Would she bring Fred or Dani with her? I love them but if they come, they're getting slaps.

About twenty minutes passed and I heard raised voices in the hallway. Intrigued and in need of some drama due to being alone in a hospital room for the past four hours, I walked over to the door, peering out the little window in it.

The same Doctor was stood near my room, shouting at Amelia for something. Nah, that ain't gonna run.

I pulled open the door, leaning against the frame a little because of the dizziness, "There a problem here or something?"
"He-"
"No, no problem at all Neymar. We were just-"
"Yeah that's what I thought. Amelia come on," I beckoned her over and watched as the Doctor's eyes went wide as she walked past his m and into the room. I gave him a dirty look, closing the door behind her and walking slowly back to the bed.

She stood awkwardly for a few seconds before deciding to sit in the chair next to the mattress I was laying on.
"So, how you feeling?" she rubbed her hands together, looking everywhere but at me.
"Good, why were you arguing with the doctor?" I basically ignored her question, getting straight to the point.

"He didn't believe I actually knew you," she scoffed, causing me to laugh, "And his voice is fucking annoying. Does he have a blocked nose or something?"
I sat up quickly, excited someone was agreeing with me, "Yes! That's exactly what I said but when I spoke to Mãe on the phone she was telling me to stop being rude but I'm literally just being honest!"

She laughed at my enthusiasm, pulling her knees to her chest and letting the heels of her shoes touch the edge of the chair.

I smirked, "So, I heard that you've been missing me huh?"
"Shut up," she hid her head in her legs as she groaned, "It was like 3am and I was having a depression session."
"It's okay, I've missed you too."

I still had a dumb smile plastered on my face as she playfully rolled her eyes, leaning her chin on her knees so I could see her now.
"Being honest, do you think we could ever date each other again?" I asked, fidgeting nervously as I knew our break up was my fault in the first place.

She hesitated before answering, "It depends. If it's like how it is now then no. But if we can stop being awkward and just talk to each other properly when we have a problem then yeah, a hundred percent."
"A hundred percent?" I grinned again like an idiot.
Her cheeks went a shade darker as she realised what she had said but nonetheless she confirmed it smiling, "A hundred percent."

"Can I be selfish and ask to have this communication conversation tomorrow? I just wanna be in your company," I admitted.
She looked unsure, "Are you just putting it off?"

"No, I haven't hung out with you in ages and have a dent in the side of my head, I think I deserve some sympathy," I laughed.
"Nah, your head shape kinda looks normal now," she tilted her head as she looked at mine before cracking up laughing at her own joke.

I pulled back the sheet that covered me before shuffling over to the left and gesturing for her to sit beside me. She looked like she was debating whether to do it or not but eventually did.
"I've missed you even if you are a bully," I put an arm around her shoulder, as if to put her in a loose headlock, before gradually turning into a hug (rizz lord).

I felt her body relax and her lean into me a bit more, "The blonde is cool."
"You like it?" I grinned, running my hand through it.
She looked up to see my hair again before nodding and placing her head onto my chest this time, causing butterflies to form in my stomach. I was going to get a second chance. I was going to get to love her the way I was supposed to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
871K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...