โœ“ | ๐Ÿช“ เงŽ เฃชึธ ๐“„น ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...

By eternityei

ึธ โ–‹ูฌ ๐—•๐—˜๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐——๐—”๐—ช๐—ก. ๐ŸฆŒโ„๏ธ โ•ญ โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœ• a group of friends return to the ... More

โ€งโ‚Šหš๐“ขึดเป‹๐Ÿช“ยฐ. โ€ข ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‘๐™€ ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐˜พ๐™” ๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐™Ž๐™Š๐™๐™‡...
โ–‹ูฌ ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—–๐—ž
โ–‹ูฌ ๐—š๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฃ๐—›๐—œ๐—– ๐—š๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ . our old friend, death.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ . return to blackwood mountain.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ . a killer punch.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ . search for deodorant.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ . tension between the ex.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ . screams of the dead.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ . unity of hell.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ . slice and dice.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด . mastermind off his meds.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต . good cop, bad cop.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ . a feeling of goodbye.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ . edge of insanity.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ . hell in the snow.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ . feast for the beast.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ . devastation lodge.
โ–‹ูฌ ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™๐™€๐™๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€ ๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚๐™Ž

โ–‹ูฌ ๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜ . death doesn't discriminate.

343 24 25
By eternityei

.₊꒰ 🪓 ꒱:⩩┆( 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙬𝙣 )⊹.*

𝐸𝑃𝐼𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸. ☠︎︎    𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚

━━━━ made by tiishas ━━━━

⸝⸝ ʚ 🪓 ! ⌗ °• ━━━━━━━━━ 𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑺 𝑯𝑨𝑫 𝑷𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑬𝑫 𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑷𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯. Marlowe King had not seen the others in the time she had spent in the hospital. Coming in and out were only hospital staff treating her wounds; mainly focusing on her amputated hand, and officers trying to piece together a story they couldn't believe.

There were moments she cried, and there were moments where she'd see its shadow in the corner of the room. Even after days and days of mourning she was unable to wrap her head around the fact that she was still there, a heart between between her ribcage. Although Marlowe knew she was safe within the four white walls, she was unable to shake the feeling of constant fear. Constantly checking behind her to see if something was there.

And despite her survival, perhaps the girl wished that she had faced the death that she fought so hard to evade.

Marlowe glanced up from the blue pattern hospital gown she wore, watching as the officers she had seen for two days in a row walked into the room.

"Miss King..." The officer pulled forward the visitor chair that had been positioned in the corner, leaving his partner to stand by the door as he sat down. "We need to go through this again... Can you tell me what you remember?"

Tears began to well up against the girls dark eyes. "I've already told you."

"We understand that. But we need to go over it again to make sure your information aligns with what you have already said, and what your friends have said. So, I'll ask you again," The officer leaned forward, "what happened that night?"

"Fine! We... we all went up to the mountain because Josh Washington invited us for the one year anniversary of his sisters disappearance-"

"And you don't believe it was him? We can't seem to find him on that mountain."

Marlowe shifted in the hospital bed, "I know it wasn't Josh. That thing took him in the mines."

"What thing, Marlowe?"

"The Wendigo. It lives down in the mines. You haven't even seen the worst things it has done." Marlowe looked down at the professionally bandaged stump on her left. "And it tore apart the people I cared about."

The officer looked down at the notepad, scribbling something down in blue pen before looking back up.

"And what happened to Ashley Brown? Your friends said that she never made it up the stairs."

Marlowe paused. "I had to shut the door because The Wendigo got to her."

It wasn't necessarily a lie. But, she chose to leave the part out where she had pushed the girl.

"That boy, Mike, says that she is the one partially responsible for the condition of her left arm. Says that she didn't open the door. Is that why you felt the need to close the door?"

Marlowe scoffed, "you're not seriously trying to pin something like that on me? Look. She saw us out there and she... she didn't do anything."

"Who's 'us' Marlowe?"

"Chris and I."

The officer hummed at the response, scribbling yet again on the notepad.

"I have to ask again Miss King... is it possible that it was actually Josh Washington that-"

"Did you not listen to a word I fucking said? The Wendigo is real. Do you really think a person could do this?" The girl held up her left arm. She watched the officers reaction as he merely dotted down more notes on the notepad. "Everything I tell you is useless because you don't believe me."

He looked up and shook his head, looking back down at the notepad. Everyone had their own recount of the night. And yet, all of it lined up.

"Why don't you go down to the mines and see for yourself? You'll see it all. You'll see the bodies you haven't recovered. You'll find the remains of Beth Washington. You'll find her grave." Marlowe whispered, "And if you go down there, I have one piece of advice..."

"And what would that be, Miss King?"

"When you see it... Don't. Fucking. Move."

⸝⸝ ʚ 🪓 ! ⌗ °• ━━━ '' - «🕸»‧₊˚𓍯 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚
╰┈➤ THE END.

thank you for reading this story! there will be one last extra chapter with all of marlowe's endings if she had not survived.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.2K 13
the best friend of beth washington, joins the gang on their anniversary-trip up to the mountains. things start going south when not only is a psycho...
7.4K 195 16
It was that night a year ago, that Hannah and Beth Washington went missing on Blackwood Mountain. (Y/N) blames herself for it all, I mean, she was th...
32.6K 1.1K 24
LOST GIRL. โ And here I thought the worst thing that could happen this weekend was facing Michael again. โž Bo Patton, above all other...
13.7K 476 21
โ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ , ๐ข ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ.โž started: march 9, 2021 completed: november 28, 2021 (published july 23, 2022) ยฉ...