[BL] I Became Popular After T...

Oleh xxahjussixx

Title: I Became Popular After Transmigrating Into A Cannon Fodder Star Author: Zhan Si / 惗肆 Chapter: 143+7 E... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144 Extra [Rose Litchi]
Chapter 145 Extra [Jasmine Qingti]
Chapter 146 Extra [Sea Salt and Pineapple]
Chapter 147 Extra Story [Assorted Tangerines]
Chapter 148 Extra [White Peach Berry Berry]
Chapter 149 Extra [Meaty Grapes]
Chapter 150 Extra [Kumquat Lemon]

Chapter 62

1.6K 47 0
Oleh xxahjussixx

Chapter 62

Early the next morning, Ji Li received a good news from the crew of "Schemes of the Great Zong Dynasty Youth".

The national ratings of the TV drama finale night successfully broke through 5%, not only won the ratings champion among the costume dramas in the past five years in one fell swoop, but may also lock in this year's ratings champion in advance.

The peak ratings peak last night was the clip of 'Xie Yan Dies'.

I don't know how many tears of the audience have been tormented and cried, and the related hot topics have risen again and again, and until now they have not dropped from the list.

As Xie Yan's actor, Ji Li's online discussion is soaring.

According to official data, Ji Li 'Xie Yan' was mentioned in WeChat and Moments last night no less than a million times!

And in addition to the young audience, even young and middle-aged people aged 40 to 50 accounted for more than half.

He not only gained the love of young audiences, but also the love of many "mothers and fathers", and his popularity soared all the way.

Even Weng Meini, who played the queen mother in the play, couldn't help posting teasing words.

——Ji Li, a young man who acted so well, the love that my palace had gained from the drama was taken away overnight by Xie Yan yesterday, even my four-year-old baby said 'Mommy is so bad'.

Many netizens were too involved in the drama. While feeling sorry for Xie Yan, they ran to Weng Meini's Weibo and scolded her 'queen mother'.

Weng Meini has a big heart, never takes the audience's negative emotions about her character to heart, and pays close attention to Ji Li.

After the latter got the timely reminder from Baozi, he immediately responded to each other, "Thank you, Sister Weng, I hope to have the opportunity to cooperate with you again in the future."

Ji Li's fans rushed to him as soon as he replied, and asked their good boy to post on Weibo.

After endless calls, Ji Li finally posted a Weibo.

It is no longer the short content of text and pictures in the past, but a long paragraph of text full of emotion.

——"Yan'er, I will accompany you through this short and bitter life. I know the love and hatred in your heart better than anyone else. If you do something wrong or go the wrong way, you should be punished. I know you will not escape."

"The world is very big, I hope that in your next life, you will be born in an ordinary family, with a father who loves his wife and son, a mother who is as gentle as water, brothers who support each other, and someone who loves you and sees you as the same. Like you are destined."

"Someone told me, Ji Li, it's time for you to come out of the show."

"So, I'll just accompany you here."

The accompanying picture is a cute Q-version stick figure, Xie Yan was wearing a tall veiled hat, holding a small fan in his hand and desperately fanning the wind.

——Ji Li, thank you for bringing us Xie Yan who dares to love and hate, you are great!

——The book fans burst into tears when they saw this passage, Ji Li, thank you for your interpretation of Yan'er, and wish you better and better acting career in the future!

——Because Xie Yan fell into the pit, I went to watch Song Zhao again, looking forward to more roles of yours in the future!

The hot comments in the front row are occupied by touching and sincere remarks, while the painting style in the back row of comments is very cute.

——Thank you for your hard work, this hand-painted Q-version villain is so cute!

——Is the Q version villain drawn by a fan for my brother? Zhao'er, a little beggar, fainted from crying in the toilet.

When Ji Li saw the words 'Zhao'er little beggar', he immediately searched out another Q-version small picture from his mobile phone: I drew it myself, and Zhao'er also has it. He was wearing a beggar's uniform, holding half a steamed bun in his hand, looking pitiful and cute.

Ji Li's reply immediately aroused a cry of maternal love from fans.

——Why is Ji Li so cute! I have to explain Zhaoer to turn the respect hahahahaha, give my character a bowl of water!

——When I think of him poking his phone and explaining, my heart trembles!

——The point is that these two Q-version characters were drawn by Ji Li himself! It's too good! Every character after the show of hands must have it!

——Ah ah ah we are a versatile cub! God, how can there be such a perfect boy!

——Our brother is almighty! Is there something he can't do!

Ji Li saw the countless praise of the fans, and put down the phone dumbfounded.

He only knows how to draw simple stick figures. The Q version of the villain was created by him when he was bored, but now he is blown into the sky by fans with filters.

Fortunately, it was in the comment section of my Weibo, otherwise it would be a joke if passers-by saw it.

Just as he was thinking about it, Baozi ran back from the waiting room and said, "Brother Ji, the set is almost ready, and the manager told that you can go over and do the show."

"Okay." Ji Li put down the script in his hand.

The inside pages of the script are fully marked by him, which shows that he has put in a lot of effort this month.

Today is his first scene as 'Chen Xi', and also the first scene with the hero Ji Yunqi.

In order to save time for the crew and back and forth between scenes, the police academy scene of the two decent protagonists will be completed within a week, and the subsequent scenes will be moved to the border town for live shooting.

The first shooting location was arranged in the fighting training hall of the police academy.

As soon as Ji Li entered the door, Qin Li, who was sitting in front of the monitor, noticed him, "Come here quickly."

"Brother Li, Director Yao, Teacher Fang." Ji Li approached and greeted him one by one.

Yao Chuan and Fang Zhixing, the old partners, always went in and out together.

The former, as a director, must be on the shooting scene, while Fang Zhixing, as a screenwriter, will also personally watch the actors' shooting situation.

Occasionally, with inspiration from the performance of the actors, he may write a shooting flyer, delete, add and change scenes anytime and anywhere.

The TV series "Schemes of the Great Zong Dynasty Youth" has achieved gratifying results, and Yao Chuan and Fang Zhixing are naturally very happy. When they saw Ji Li, one of the "heroes" on the TV ratings, they immediately laughed.

"Ji Li, the last movie did well, and this movie has to do well." Yao Chuan patted the young man on the shoulder and encouraged him.

"Okay, Director Yao." Ji Li responded with a smile.

A slight smile flashed across Qin Li's eyes, who was standing at the side. He could tell that the young man was in good condition today.

Thinking about not being affected by the finale of the TV series last night, the role of Xie Yan has been completely out of him.

A group of people simply greeted each other.

Accompanied by his manager and assistants, Ji Yunqi walked in high-spirited, "Director Yao, here I come!"

Yesterday was the first day of shooting, and Ji Yunqi's filming performance was unanimously approved by the crew. At this moment, his confidence has doubled, and he plans to take today's shooting to a higher level.

Yao Chuan didn't talk nonsense. Seeing that the two leading actors had already arrived, he directly called the film's action director, "Old Zhang, take the two of them to warm up, and then go through the fighting moves in the later scene so, to avoid injured during filming."

"Okay." The action director pushed one with each hand, and brought Ji Yunqi and Ji Li to the side.

The plot of the scene to be filmed is actually simple because of being exceptionally promoted to the anti-narcotics reserve team, the protagonist Song Ran has always been confident in his own abilities, and even faintly has the brute force of a newborn calf who is not afraid of tigers.

In the first collective fighting training class, the team leader asked two teams to compete, and the winner would be rewarded with an outing mission.

When he was in the police academy, Song Ran's performance in the fighting course was the first in the school.

Therefore, he boldly and directly chose assistant coach Chen Xi as his opponent, and even threatened to win the latter's assistant position after winning the competition...

The ensuing competition was the first time the two protagonists confronted each other.

This scene is an important plot for shaping the characters of the two protagonists. Ji Yunqi and Ji Li must perform equally well in order to maintain a sufficient sense of tension and confrontation between the characters.

On the surface, this play is simple, and the simplicity lies in the development of the plot.

In terms of depth, this play is difficult, and it is difficult to portray the character's heart.

The fighting moves of the two of them in this filming had already been learned and mastered by heart during the crew training some time ago, and now the action director is just watching them to warm up and review.

After a while, everyone is ready.

Yao Chuan sat back firmly in his director's seat, he and Qin Li looked at each other, and called 'Action' decisively.

After the crisp sound of hitting the board, the camera started to work.

The 'group performers' in this scene are all real local police officers, approved by the Yuncheng government.

As soon as the whistle for concentration in the play was blown, these people stood in a row in the fastest and most standard posture.

"Sit back, stand at attention, and look to the right."

The crisp password is accompanied by uniform movements, which are very impactful under the camera.

"Report the number!"

The resounding sound of the horn resounded through the roof.

Standing among these real police officers, Ji Yunqi took a serious look, his aura was surprisingly blended, and he couldn't find any flaws, as if he was really a well-trained anti-drug team member.

Yao Chuan in front of the monitor saw this scene and couldn't help sighing, "This Ji Yunqi has some talent in acting." In less than half a minute, he completely entered the role state.

This kind of expressiveness, not to mention other new actors, I am afraid that many veteran actors who have debuted for many years are far behind, and it can be called "the ancestors enjoy the meal".

Qin Li smiled and said nothing, and immediately fixed his gaze behind the iron door.

——Creak.

The iron door was pushed open from the outside, and the sunlight from outside the hall rushed in through the crack of the door.

The light and mist dissipated, and Chen Xi, played by Ji Li, finally came into everyone's sight.

The young man has a straight figure, with smooth muscle lines outlined by a black tight training suit, and his slender legs are wrapped under wrist-wrapped trousers.

The camera slowly advances and freezes on a close-up of his face.

The young man's eyes were pale and cold, and there was no superfluous emotion on his slightly upright expression.

In order to shape the character's image, Ji Li deliberately asked the makeup artist to add a small "scar" to his left brow bone after communicating with the crew.

It is this subtle trace that destroys the original symmetrical beauty of his facial features, but it also adds a unique perseverance. The aura is coming straight to the camera, making it impossible for people to look away.

"I was following the show last night, and I still thought he was Xie Yan. Now, all I can think of is Chen Xi." Fang Zhixing lowered his voice, full of emotion.

Obviously they are both played by the same person, but the gap between the two is hundreds of thousands of miles. This kind of careful shaping of their Ji Li makes it impossible not to pay attention and like it.

When Qin Li heard this, his eyes flashed silently in agreement.

The camera position moves with Ji Li's footsteps.

Chen Xi, played by him, walked quickly to the captain's side, his eyes as pale as glazed glass calmly swept around the new police officers, his expression didn't fluctuate at all.

At the same time, Song Ran, played by Ji Yunqi, was also quietly sizing up his teaching assistant. When he saw the latter's identity badge, he flicked his eyes slightly.

Chen Xi?

So this is the lone mute that everyone said?

"Report!"

"Team Leader Lin, didn't you say that you can form a team to compete freely?"

Ji Yunqi showed a confident and flamboyant smile, pointing to the young man directly opposite, "I want to compete with Assistant Coach Chen Xi." There were rustling gasps and discussions.

Should Song Ran directly challenge Chen Xi?

This is too bold!

"Be quiet!" The captain reprimanded in a deep voice, and only after the discussion subsided, he fixed his gaze on Song Ran, "Are you sure you want to choose Chen Xi?"

Song Ran, played by Ji Yunqi, raised his chin, and said bluntly, "Why not? If I win against him, will it be my turn to take the teaching assistant position in the next class?"

Chen Xi finally raised his downcast eyes, He stared at the strange young face in front of him, and responded calmly, "As long as Team Lin agrees, I have no objections."

Team Lin moved his eyes back and forth between the two of them , thinking to himself.

The arrogance of the new police officer is still there and he was too proud, and it might not be a good thing for him to be frustrated when he met Chen Xi.

He showed a clear look of insight into the result, "Okay, everyone obeys the order, except for Song Ran, and the rest will fight in groups."

"—Yes!"

The scene ended here.

Yao Chuan waved his hand, "It's over, get ready, don't make mistakes in the next big scene."

The scene went smoothly, and it was a good start for today's shooting.

Ji Li and Ji Yunqi looked at each other and returned to their rest areas.

Ji Yunqi took the water cup handed by his assistant, feeling a little excited.

Everyone said that Ji Li was good at acting, but he and the other party played against each other once, according to the strict requirements of Director Yao and Brother Li, it seems that he is not far behind the other party?

Ji Yunqi took a sip of water, and confidently said to Yin Ning, "Sister Yin Ning, it turned out that this film was not difficult to shoot. I have a hunch that I can pass the next scene within three times!

Since receiving this role, Ji Yunqi has exhausted his mind and research.

The script is thoroughly understood and the lines are also well memorized. The part of the official filming that originally disturbed him the most, the actual situation in the past two days also performed well.

Yin Ning patted his proud little head, and reminded in a low voice, "You, don't talk big, just film well. If you behave well, even if you don't say it, everyone will remember it."

She used his eyes pointed to Ji Li, who was also drinking water to adjust his state, "He is not easy to act."

Ji Yunqi snorted confidently, "I know, just watch."

After a short three-minute break, the crew started the second round of shooting. All the 'group performers' formed a circle, and the center of the circle stood the two protagonists who were about to compete.

After the boot sounds.

The lens focusing on the roof window moves down slowly, just framing the opposing Ji Yunqi and Ji Li on both sides of the lens.

According to the description in the script, Ji Yunqi walked forward while exercising his muscles, "Assistant Chen, then I will not be polite."

Ji Li suddenly raised his eyes, and there was an unstoppable sharpness in his usually indifferent eyes.

Compared with the audition, the momentum has exploded several degrees.

Ji Yunqi was stunned by his gaze, and before he could react, he heard Yao Chuan shout, "Cut! Yunqi, the state is slow!"

Ji Yunqi was stunned, only to realize that the place where he stopped suddenly was far away from the shooting The fixed-point center position is still a big step away.

"Director, I'm sorry." He raised his hand to signal.

"It's okay, let's do another one." Yao Chuan was very tolerant of this small mistake.

Ji Yunqi retreated to the shooting position, silently closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Seeing the other party's state, Ji Li blinked indifferently, and then he heard Yao Chuan's booting sound.

Ji Yunqi put all his attention into the performance state, facing Ji Li's stabbing gaze again, this time he resisted it. According to the fighting posture in his memory, he took the initiative to wave his hand and strike.

Ji Li quickly clamped his wrist with the inside of his elbow, and slammed it down with his backhand.

The latter's swift strength, so fast that he couldn't react, amazed the real police officers around him in their 'group performance' around.

This actor has a good fighting posture.

I thought these actors were full of punches and embroidered legs, but their movements are quite exciting.

Everyone's admiration for Ji Li, fits the admiration of other police officers for Chen Xi in the script.

Ji Yunqi couldn't resist the sudden force, and was immediately brought down to the ground.

Ji Li let go of the defeated Ji Yunqi, and looked down at him, "The move is too straightforward, and the speed is not good, you can't beat me."

The plot in the script is that Chen Xi has the upper hand, so there is no problem according to common sense, but Yao Chuan's 'cut' sound came out again.

It's NG for the second time.

Yao Chuan looked at Ji Yunqi, who was obviously distracted and loose in the camera, and frowned, "Yun Qi, what's the matter with you? Who are you going to play with your eyes wide open?"

Song Ran described in the script is actually very clever.

The reason why he took the initiative to attack was to deliberately leak his flaws and take the opportunity to test Chen Xi's speed and strength.

When the opponent's ability far exceeded expectations, Song Ran was indeed slightly shocked, but more of it was the excitement of meeting a strong enemy.

But now Ji Yunqi, after being 'slapped' down by Ji Li, only has capital circles in his eyes.

Such a state of performance is obviously not enough.

Ji Li looked at Ji Yunqi, who was still lying on the ground, and stretched out his hand to pull it, "Relax, I will be tougher than in the previous training camp for official shooting, you may need to adapt."

Fighting movements are easy to get injured, and Ji Li can only hold back his strength in previous training.

In the actual shooting, in order to present the characters in the movie, he must do his best within a reasonable range of abilities.

Ji Li has more shooting experience than Ji Yunqi, so it is easy to understand that the other party is affected by his changes.

But he doesn't intend to relax his acting state.

This is disrespect for the role, and it is also a disrespect for the co-stars.

Ji Yunqi got up with the help of Ji Li, feeling a little uncomfortable in his heart, "...I'm fine, Director Yao, I'm sorry, let's do another one."

Qin Li patted Yao Chuan's shoulder, not in a hurry, "There is still enough time, give them a feeling of being in the drama, let’s have another one.”

Everyone gets ready again, and a new shooting begins.

After Chen Xi, played by Ji Li, threw Song Ran to the ground, he planned to withdraw and leave, but he was unexpectedly counterattacked by the other party.

Ji Yunqi hooked his feet abruptly to stop him, and quickly threw the former down and countered him on the ground. Just as he was about to speak his lines, Yao Chuan yelled 'cut' again!

Yao Chuan couldn't sit still, so he picked up the loudspeaker and shouted, "Yun Qi, what's the matter with you today? It doesn't matter if you're not in the mood, or you used too much force?

"You suddenly made so much effort to take Ji Li out of the camera!"

Ji Yunqi got up from Ji Li's body stiffly when he heard the director's scolding.

The latter got up consciously, and quickly rubbed his elbow that was hit hard when he landed.

To be honest, it kind of hurts.

After all, Ji Yunqi is a rookie actor, and it's normal for him to "over the show" occasionally, which doesn't matter how serious he is.

Qin Li naturally caught a glimpse of the young man's small movements, and frowned imperceptibly.

The two leading actors walked to the monitor one after the other, and watched the replay.

In the shot just now, Ji Yunqi led Ji Li directly out of the shooting frame, leaving only half of the two of them.

Undoubtedly, it's a piece of junk.

Wrong position, slow reaction, excessive force, three NGs in a row, all because of him.

——Sister Yin Ning, I have a hunch that I can pass the next shoot within three times!

The big words just uttered, immediately 'slapped' in the face.

Ji Yunqi was so ashamed that even his bursting self-confidence turned into a deflated ball.

He didn't understand why he was able to shoot normally before, but when he met Ji Li, something went wrong?

Yin Ning noticed Ji Yunqi's state immediately, stepped forward and tried to propose, "Director, do you want to stop for a while? Let our little Qi adjust his state."

As Ji Yunqi's manager, she understands this kid better than anyone else.

The other party was a young master from a rich family, and he had never suffered any setbacks. He was full of confidence to shoot, but he ate three NGs in a row, and his heart would definitely fluctuate.

"Continue to shoot directly. it won't help if you drag it for a long time."

Before Yao Chuan could answer, Qin Li on the side spoke forcefully.

When Ji Yunqi heard this, the pressure immediately doubled, and he pursed his lips tightly and did not speak.

Yao Chuan understood the deep meaning behind Qin Li's words, and decisively obeyed the other party's meaning, "Everyone, get ready and continue shooting."

Ji Yunqi glanced at Ji Li, and walked back to the shooting position silently.

Ji Li, who was left behind by him, changed his expression slightly, and in the next second he heard Qin Li beside him say, "Ji Li, it's for his own good that you perform as usual."

Ji Li's expression became firm again, "I know, I won’t let my state fall.”

Yao Chuan looked at the two leading actors who walked back to the shooting position, shook his head and sighed, “I’m not worried about Ji Li. In today’s scene, Ji Yunqi may have to eat like the characters in the play. Suffering, snd frustrating."

Fang Zhixing has always recognized his friend's judgment, and he was a little puzzled, "Why? I think he was in a good state before."

Hearing this, Yin Ning also showed worry.

Qin Li looked at the two people who had entered the state of preparation again, and pointed out the truth, "Ji Yunqi's sense of drama was completely suppressed by Ji Li."

Acting depends on three points of aura and seven points of experience.

No matter how talented a rookie actor is, it is easy to fall behind in front of an experienced and capable faction.

If Chen Xi had changed another actor, maybe Ji Yunqi wouldn't be so difficult.

But his opponent is Ji Li, who is not only talented, but also experienced and capable.

Fighting martial arts is not like dialogue literary dramas. You can rely on the guidance of the opponent actor to lead the drama, and more often you need to feel the feeling of the characters yourself.

In this scene, as long as Ji Li puts down a little pressure from the role, and Qin Li and Yao Chuan lower some shooting standards, maybe Ji Yunqi will have a smooth life.

Acting is the most important business that cannot be slackened. They can only go to high places and cannot go down to low places.

Qin Yue said seriously, "When there is pressure, there will be motivation. Whether he can find the right state to enter the play as soon as possible depends on how much ability he has."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

267K 17K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
8.5K 380 18
"Jealous of me?" ○ ● ○ ● ○ (abt.) Ike Eveland is a well known writer. His girlfriend had been writing for years and is nowhere his level. As a lo...
506K 32.2K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
275K 7.4K 153
Encountering a car crash, the King of Silver Screen, Ye Sinian, was bound to a Cannon Fodder Counterattack System. After reincarnating for hundreds o...