[Fanfic] Kamen Rider Zi-O x H...

By All_Fanfic

The content of the story revolves around Tokiwa Akira, the son of Tokiwa Sougo and also the one who will take... More

Preview

Chap 1

1K 24 22
By All_Fanfic

Chap 1: Hooray Hooray, Everyone! The PreCure of Spirit, Cure Yell is Born! & Birth of the new Demon King!

(2068 - Where used to be Hagukumi City)

It's the year 2068, a year where its supposed to be a bright future. Instead it's a deserted wasteland, cities fell, vehicles were wreck, the grass and flora were dried up leave nothing but dry dirt, and the sky was orange due to great amount pollution in the air. Everything was in ruins nothing but destruction and chaos and its was cause by one man.

A man clad in a clock theme demonic looking armor, mostly black with gold trimmings. Gold slot-like bands on his forearms. Wing like shoulder pads and has a gold watch band over his left shoulder to his right waist like a bandier. Black watches held to his right shoulder and chest. On his back were a set of clock hands acting like a cape. His helmet was like a clock, black with gold rimons with diamonds emended to them, clock hands like antennas with three golden watches on his forehead and a a symbol spelled 'Kamen' in katakana. His visor is red sharp looking that spelled 'Rider' to it and around his waist is a gold watch theme belt with 2018 in red.

This is the most vilest overlord of all, Oma Zi-O.

In a far distance from the wasteland, a 14 year old girl awoke and gets up from the ground. She has gold eyes and short hair covering her ears with a long ahoge-like lock on the corner of her head. Wearing a long-sleeved yellow off-shoulder with a pale yellow ruffle lining the top, a short white skirt accented with a blue sash tied on the left, and beige sandals with white ribbons at the top. On her neck is a black wire choker.

This girl is Kagayaki Homare, a girl who used to be a figure skater.

"I... Is this a dream?"

As she looked around seeing the travesty she spotted Oma Zi-O walking across the wasteland.

"Who's that?"

In the middle of the wasteland stands an statue of a boy doing a transformation pose with an clock that has a katakana word for 'Rider'. Standing around him is the years prior Kamen Riders: Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-o, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive, Ghost, Ex-Aid, and Build. On the base of the statue there a plate that says,"Commemorating the first transformation of Tokiwa Akira". As Oma Zi-O walk he stop few feet from the statues and stands in front, as if he was prepared for something. The reason is that a large army of people charged at him on foot or in a vehicle. This is the resistance who opposed of Oma Zi-O and his tyrannical rule. As they charged in screaming and start shooting at him.

"CHARGE!"

Oma Zi-O looked at them and shook his head.

"Hmph!"

As they starts shooting at Oma Zi-O, which does nothing to him, he lift his hand calmly and flicks his wrist sending a shock wave that causes an explosion and flew them back by it as flames surrounded them. Then he heard screeching sounds and look above him. Missiles were launch towards him, he glances at them and lift his hand again to froze them in time. Then giant robots came charging at Oma Zi-O as he lifts them and throws them one by one effortlessly. He had enough of this, he lifts his hand and froze time around the area.

"You fools could never defeat me." Ohma Zi-O said. He scan around the area and sees the rebels cowarding in fear. "And you know why?"

He grips his hands tight as he send a shock wave and disintegrated most of the rebels in a matter of seconds. The surviving members scream as they witnessing their comrades dissapear.

After he did that he was disintegrated along the most of the rebel army. Many were terrified and in despair as they look at Oma Zi-O in fear. Victory was at his grasp yet again as he won another pointless battle. Homare was shocked that one man killed so many people and felt sad as she stand there and does nothing.

"W...What is this?"

Homare then see Oma Zi-O said something else but couldn't hear what he said but suddenly she was getting sleepy, so she close her eyes and light shine before her.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(2018 - Hagukumi City, Kagayaki Homare's House)

Homare jumped up from the bed as she awoke from her dream, gasping for breath. She looked and saw her in her bedroom in a pale yellow long-sleeve coat and shorts with an orange t-shirt underneath. She looked down after the dream she had just experienced.

"Mou, why did I dream that?" Homare mutters. "I wonder what it all about?"

Just then her alarm goes off startling her for a moment before grabbing it and turning it off. She looked at the time and saw that it was 7 am, she got out of bed and started getting ready for school.

After a while, Homare is seen in her school uniform. She is wearing a long-sleeved, white-colored shirt, with a red tie tied around her neck. Homare wears a yellow hoodie over her shirt and a grey skirt with yellow linings, white stockings and brown loafers.

When she had finished preparing everything, she suddenly stopped when she remembered the dream she had had, especially the name engraved on the statue.

"Tokiwa... Akira..."

The person's name engraved on the statue caught her attention. Although she had never met the man named Tokiwa Akira before, she had a dream about him and she was able to confirm that the man underneath the armor was the boy in question. The more she thought about the person named Tokiwa Akira, the more she couldn't contain her curiosity and couldn't help but wonder why she had a dream about him.

Then, Homare suddenly remembered someone with the surname Tokiwa, her homeroom teacher.

"Does he and Tokiwa-sensei have anything to do with each other?" Homere wondered.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Kuji Goji-Dō or 9 to 5 clock shop)

Here we have the shop called the 9 to 5 clock shop, a clock shop that sells and repair clocks at the Hagukumi City. It's a medium size house with 3 levels but it was big enough for a family. The first floor is where the clock shop takes place. The second floor is where the family sleeps with 4 different rooms and the basement floor that is for rent. Inside the shop was full of clocks, on the walls, shelves and displays were full of clocks.

Coming down from the stairs is a 20 year-old young, attractive girl. She wears a white one-piece dress hidden underneath a white robe that reaches her hips. She wears a pair of black tights with gray accents. Covering her feet is a white women's boot. Finally, she wears a white ribbon around her neck.

In terms of looks, her hair is long black but her front hair has some pink strands. Her face exudes femininity and elegance, making one think that she is a modern-day princess. However, it is her eyes that bring out her beauty. Her eyes are pink that looks like a gem, making one feel like it's unreal.

This is one of our main protagonist of the story, Tokiwa Alpina.

As she went down, Alpina saw Tokiwa Akira, her younger brother. Akira has the appearance of a young, handsome man with golden eyes and silver-white shoulder length hair with two hairpins on the right side of his hair. His back hair is tied in a ponytail and his left side hair is braided in a centipede style, coming out of the room door. His eyes are golden but they used to be red, and before that they were brown.

As for his outfit, he wears a black T-shirt hidden beneath a gray Chinese-styled shirt with a black collar with gold trim and similarly designed sleeves. He wears a pair of durable black shorts and a white belt crossbody with a black buckle around his hip. Surrounding his feet are a pair of gray sneakers with black bottoms and gold trims. Finally on the outside of his outfit is a oversized silver overcoat with black decorative straps and large pockets on the sleeves.

Akira is currently on the phone most likely a client wanting to repair a clock.

"Is that bad?...Oh...Well just bring it here and i can repair it by the end of the week...yes...well I'll see you then, bye." Akira hung up and found Alpina awake and standing at the entrance to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Onee-chan." Akira said before taking off his outerwear.

"Good morning, Akira. A client called for something?" Alpina asked.

"Yeah, they want me to repair an old radio even though it's a clock shop." Akira sighed. "Man, now I understand how Grandpa-Junichiro feels."

"Well, someone has to carry on the traditional family business." Alpina said before chuckling.

"Ha ha ha, that's funny." Akira sarcastically before hanging his outerwear on a nearby hanger. Then he went to the kitchen. "Come on, let's go have breakfast."

"Alright." Alpina said as she followed Akira into the kitchen.

When Alpina walked into the kitchen, she went to the fridge for a box of apple juice and sat down at the dining table before glancing at Akira who was bringing out their breakfast. He first brought out a hot cup of coffee and other things like butter, jam, butter knife and fork for them before going back to the kitchen to get the rest of their breakfast.

"Let's eat, we're going to have a busy day." Akira said that he brought a breakfast consisting of eggs and bacon.

"Sometimes I feel glad to live here with you." Alpina commented as she took out the box of apple juice to pour some into a glass.

"And I wonder how you used to live alone?" Akira wondered as he pulled a slice of hot bread from the toaster. "You really are a terrible cooker even after taking a cooking class."

"What do you expect from our family? We have 5-star chefs to cook." Alpina said and also took a slice of bread.

"I mean how can you mistake sugar for salt." Akira asked while buttering the bread.

"Beat me." Alpina shrugs lightly before taking a bite of the bread that has been coated with strawberry jam. "Oh, that's right. Have you written to Hahaue (Mother) yet?"

"Hmm..." Akira mused for a moment before speaking. "I haven't done that yet."

"Why?" Alpina cried out in confusion.

"Oh, come on! You know Mama is a hothead when it comes to our business." Akira said that causing Alpina to frown.

"I agree with you." Alpina mumbled, remembering her mother's reaction the time she said she wanted to move out.

"Mama really loves us." Akira said while smiling lightly. His mother is the one who loves him and his sister very much. But sometimes Akira feels she is a bit too protective of them.

"Ah, that's right! Are you free this weekend?" Alpina asked him.

"What 's up?" Akira asked.

"I and Yuuto have some plan this weekend. You can go with us, we can go out for a bit." Alpina suggested. "You should also go somewhere to relax a bit."

"Pass." Akira simply refused. "I don't like going out. It's fine here."

"But you should go out once in a while." Alpina said.

"Then I'll just walk around in this city." Akira said before drinking some coffee.

"But..."

"More importantly, I recommend having a quick breakfast." Akira said before pointing at the watch behind Alpina. "You're going to be late for your job."

"Eh?" Alpina exclaimed before looking behind. "OH NO!"

She let out a loud scream then hurriedly ate breakfast causing Akira to shake her head slightly and smile before drinking some coffee.

"I feel like another normal day has come." Akira commented before drinking more coffee.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(L'Avenir Academy)

Later, Nono Hana, 14 years old has bright red eyes and slightly wavy hair with a few green hairpins on each side. Hana is wearing the uniform of L'Avenir Academy, where she is about to enter. She is wearing a pink long sleeved shirt, with a red tie with two horizontal stripes tied at the neck, and a grey skirt with white linings, brown suspenders, white stockings and brown loafers.

Hana is a girl shorter than others her age, but with so much energy. But no matter how much energy she currently has, she is still late anyway. It wasn't that Hana regretted helping that grandma, but she hoped that her day starts better. The girl can't grow her bang that quickly after all.

Opening the door to the classroom, her eyes met a calm woman in a white dress. The female teacher has long, flowing black hair and mysterious red eyes. She wears a white knee-length one-piece dress with a V-neck and long sleeves. Covering her legs is a pair of long black socks and a white shoe that matches her outfit.

"You are Nono Hana I presume?"

Nono Hana suddenly felt weak. A beautiful woman with mature beauty with an appearance that looks like a professional model, making Hana admire and can't take her eyes off. But soon, she realized that this would be an oddity if she kept staring at her teacher.

"Eh, Ah, yes."

Is this the charm of a mature woman? Hana thought in her heart. Yes! It must be!

"Something happened in your way to school?" The teacher asked.

"Ah, I helped a grandma carrying her stuff," Hana answered.

"Well, that's a noble and kind gesture for a middle school student like you." The teacher smiled brightly and turned back to her classes, "Now, class, thankfully our stars today finally arrive. I start to think that I need to call a friend of mine and borrow his teleporter to come pick you up."

The classes laughed at her joke, but Hana felt that this teacher probably can do it if she wanted to.

"Now, introduce yourself, please?"

"Ah, my name is Nono Hana," Hana started. The girl took a deep breath and gathered her energy again, "My name is Nono Hana. My dream is to be a super cool adult-like lady!"

The classes laughed again, but looking at the teacher, she just smiled warmly.

"That was a good dream. Of course, I don't know what super cool adult lady you will be in the future. But your dream wasn't math or physics, and I only know things about them," The teacher patted her head, "You still have time to think what kind of adult you want to be or maybe you will grow into them without realising them."

These sentence was inspiring, Hana smiled brightly and nodded.

"Ah, Sensei (Teacher), I don't know your name yet," Hana asked.

"I'm Tokiwa Alpina, I was named after my mother when she was young and I look a bit like her." She introduced herself. "But I think you won't need to worry too much about the last sentence."

The female teacher pretended to laugh stupidly, causing the whole class to burst out laughing. This time, Hana is also smiling.

Hopefully, today will be better.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Later)

Turn the story to the afternoon when the end of school has arrived at the L'Avenir Academy. Outside teacher's room, Hana was standing at there, she cursed about her first day at new school.

"Such a failure in the first day." Hana cursed.

To think that she got punished on the first day, her day started very bad. But looking again, the pink haired girl start thought that maybe the day will get better. For example, Tokiwa-sensei actually kind enough to give her light punishment, just scolding and a warning to woke up earlier. Of course, Tokiwa-sensei babbling was full of thing 14 years old girl can understand, but Hana will be sure to never get late again.

Also, she met a 'shining' individual. Hana wondered if she can befriend them. For example, the blond haired girl who was walking in the corridor toward her. She was pretty, tall and slender. Hana somewhat envious and unconsciously covered her bangs. But the blond-haired girl gave a smile... or maybe laugh?

"Homare~"

Suddenly Alpina walking out of the door. 

"I see you enjoyed the sun again."

"I am sorry!" Lazily, Kagayaki Homare answered.

"I really hope you hear my warning as much as you hearing my lesson!" Alpina said.

"Well, sensei, your warning wasn't as interesting as your lesson." Homare answered while walking away.

Alpina let out a small sigh, before she returned to the teacher room.

Sighing, Hana walked out of the building and hoping to take a breather. 

"UWAHHHHHH...!!!"

It was that time when she heard baby's voice. It was loud, it was mysterious, it was magical. She tries to follow that voice, hoping and worrying about what happened to the baby? Maybe a teacher brought a baby?

She walked upstairs and then reach a garden in the top of the building, but instead of a baby, she found two girls. The blond girl from before and the blue haired girl from her classes. She caught a glimpse of a bright comet in the sky, but before her mind processing what she sees, the blue haired girl greeted.

"Hana-san, I have been looking for you, you know," She said, "I wanted to show you around a school."

"Really? Thanks!" Hana answered energetically.

"I am Yakushiji Saaya, Nice to meet you." The girl, now the name Yakushiji Saaya introduces herself.

Saaya has long navy blue hair with most of her bangs pulled to the left in a bun held by a blue clip and some sections hanging loose. She has blue eyes and wears pink glasses. She wears a female uniform like Hana, but it is a bit different. She is wearing  a long white sleeved shirt and a red tie at the neck. Saaya wears a blue sweater over her shirt, and a gray skirt with blue linings, white stockings and brown loafers.

"Nice to meet you too!" Hana answered.

"By the way, those bangs look good," Kagayaki Homare from afar said with a smile, "It actually suits you."

There was no malicious intent in those words. It wasn't insulting, and the blond haired girl said in a friendly manner. Those smile was smile after all, not laugh. Hana smiled brightly and glad that those two people she met were kind to her. Even if she is late, she still has a good impression after all.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Inside the Teacher's room, with Alpina)

Back inside the teacher's room Tokiwa Alpina was sitting at her desk while watching the lecture for tomorrow. Alpina was an excellent student and finished her studies earlier than others. Arguably the earliest in the history of the university she attended. After graduating, Alpina chose to come here to teach, with her excellent achievements, it is not unusual to be accepted to work here. And one year after she taught here, her younger brother moved here. Even though she was surprised that Akira came here, she still had no reason to refuse him.

Since then they live together and Akira often stays at home to work instead of going to school. Sometimes she tried advising him to go to school like a normal person, but he always refused and decided to stay at home. Mentioning this gave her a bit of a headache.

"I should hurry to get home..." Alpina said as she stood up and cleared everything on the table. But...

"UWAHHHHHH...!!!"

She heard a baby cry in her ears agian. Alpina looked up, where she didn't see any of her co-workers carrying their children to school.

"Maybe I imagined..."

Alpina recorded that voice in her mind. Maybe just too tired. Middle school student may have a little difficulty in teaching for her. However, unknown to Tokiwa Alpina, she will soon regret her decision to ignore the child voice from the sky.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(With Akira)

Lying on the grass in a secluded spot of Hagukumi city park with a basket of different ingredients, was Tokiwa Akira. He usually doesn't like to go out, even when going out, Akira chooses quiet places to relax or go to the library, a quiet and pleasant place. Today too, when he went out to buy ingredients for dinner, he decided to lie down here to relax a bit.

Akira has no complaints about his current life. Every day is normal, he wakes up early in the morning, prepares breakfast, says goodbye to his sister, and stays home to work and buy ingredients for dinner. After that, his sister would return and they would have dinner, after which they would spend the rest of their time alone. Sometimes they watch some movies together on weekend evenings. Such a normal life, Akira has nothing to be dissatisfied with, but he still felt that something was not right. It felt like there was still a missing piece in his life.

"Hmm..." Akira mumbled and raised his hand to the sky.

As Akira was staring at his hand, he suddenly heard the cry of a baby.

"UWAHHHHHH...!!!"

The crying made Akira sit up, he looked around to check, there were only a few people around and none of them had babies. Akira raised his eyebrows in confusion before something else happened.

*TICKS-TOCKS!*

Suddenly, Akira heard a clock-like sound in his ear. He suddenly felt his pocket bulge slightly, he reached in and took out something. It is a watch with the inner gear visible, no face and no owner, but for Akira this is a very familiar watch.

Akira doesn't know how this watch got into his pocket, he looks around to see if anyone is responsible for this. But he never saw anyone suspicious.

"Congratulations."

"Eh?!"

An unexpected female voice made Akira stop. He looked around confusedly until he looked back at the spot next to him, where he saw a beautiful girl who had been standing there ever since.

It was a beautiful teenage girl of average height yet taller shape with long white hair tied low with a large dark black bow. Her skin looks very smooth and white like milk and a slim, round body with no excess fat. She was wearing a white shirt underneath a long black coat. A black tie was tied at the top of her collar. She wears a black knee-length skirt, black women's socks, and high-collared boots. What's remarkable beyond the girl's appearance is that she's carrying a katana on her back while holding a book.

"Who are you?" Akira asked.

"Congratulations." The girl said at random.

"Huh?" Akira raised an eyebrow.

"According to this book, tomorrow will be a very special day for you." The girl told him, look up from her book to Akira.

"Huh?" Akira said confuse.

"However." The girl closed the book and advised him. "Don't throw that watch away. Because it will be what leads you to a future that no one else knows about or perhaps it is what is talked about in this book."

"Huh?" Akira said doubtfully.

*CHIME!*

Akira heard a bell chime ringing out of nowhere and look around to check it. When he look back to the stranger, only to find she gone. Akira was very confused right now, first a teenage girl suddenly appeared to warn him about not throwing the watch in his hand then disappear immediately. This day was so weird that he must be crazy.

"What's that about?" Akira questioned. "Oh well, just leave it alone."

Akira intended to take the watch away, however...

*SHINE!*

"Huh?"

Suddenly, the watch began to glow as a pink holographic clock forming from it with the clock hands begun to spin until both reach point up and lite up for a moment. Then the glow faded as it revealed a new watch, it was a dial-like watch with the dial being white with a arrow pointing up and the main body is blackish grey with a white crown button on top. The front of the watch had the symbol for Kamen and the year 2018 stating the year it was born.

The watch Akira had became the Zi-O RideWatch.

"Eh?! How did it transform?!" Akira amazed as he brought the watch closer and stared at it. Somehow it became the Zi-O RideWatch without Akira having to decide to be King or claim anything. Everything seemed too easy for him.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Night)

In the night at Kuji Goji-Dō, after Akira and Alpina had finished their dinner, Akira was in the kitchen washing dishes while Alpina was watching some of today's news through her tablet. When Akira was washing the dishes, he suddenly thought of the afternoon and asked.

"Nee-san."

Alpina looked up from the tablet and turned to Akira.

"How did you get your Ridewatch?" Akira asked, surprising Alpina.

"Why are you asking that?" Alpina asked.

"Just curious." Akira simply said.

"It's not a particular cause either." Alpina said. "Ridewatch only shows up when the time when you need Rider's power has come or when the right time has come. Like my Ridewatch and Yuuto, we all get our Ridewatch when we want to live in this era."

"But I didn't have any of my own Ridewatch when I got here." Akira said, recalling the first day he came here.

"If you forget, let me remind you." Alpina said as she approached Akira, where she pinched his cheeks. "On the day you were born, you were already sitting on the throne. You are not like your father, you are you. You were born a King. You were born with everything. The fact that you do not have your own ridewatch doesn't make any sense. Because..."

Alpina stopped when she removed her hand from Akira's cheek for pointing at his chest.

"You've had a strength far beyond anyone since you were born." Alpina said. "That is the only truth across space and time."

Akira thought about that. Indeed, the fact that he has a Zi-O Ridewatch at this point makes almost no sense. Because, from the moment he was born, he was already sitting on the throne.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Next Day, L'Avenir Academy)

Fortunately, Hana's second day of school is started better. She isn't late, she met Tokiwa-sensei longer, and she speaks to her new classmates. Hana got a new friend!

But Hana was concerned with the baby that fall from the sky last night. It wasn't a dream, right? Hana remembers a Baby landed on her face along with a talking mouse (the mouse insisted he isn't a mouse).

She draws the baby and the mouse in her notebooks. Hana remembered their appearance, and they were apparently real. But the moment Hana distracted, both of them disappeared.

"Nono-kun,"

A voice suddenly appeared, and Hana jumped from her seat. It was Tokiwa-sensei with an annoyed face,

"I know you want to be a cool adult lady, but don't you think thinking about the baby is too soon?"

"S... se... sensei! What are you talking about to a girl!" Hana protested with a red face.

"Well, you draw a baby," Alpina laughed, "Okay, enough daydreaming. Could you answer the problem in the blackboard?"

Nono Hana started to think her teacher enjoyed teasing her too much. She sighed and then walking towards the blackboard, hoping she can make sense what the problem she needs to solve about.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(L'Avenir Academy's garden)

Hana ate her lunch alone. She still concerned about the baby. The little baby was female, and Hana named her Hagu-tan. A delicious sounding name but Hana hoped she won't give a name to any kid soon because she probably will make another delicious-sounding name. Hagu-tan was cute, and Hana was worried, but she was afraid that it was just a dream. She still thinks that it felt real, it wasn't a dream. But without seeing them again, Hana isn't so sure.

"Wanna have lunch together?"

A voice called, and Hana realised that her new friends, Yakushiji Saaya, has joined her with her own bento box. Saaya's bento looks delicious compared to Hana's, but she didn't mind that too much.

The blue haired girl know that Hana was worried about something, probably she can't fit in? Or maybe she missed her old school? A change can bring many worries after all. So Saaya gave her tamagoyaki to Hana. The shorter girl looks surprised, apparently haven't process fully that a tamagoyaki just dropped on to her bento box.

"Your introduction, I admire your dream you know," Saaya said, "To try to change yourself. To say that objective clearly, I thought you were cool."

"Ah, thanks," Hana answered with a blush.

Unknown to them, Homare looked at them, admiring both of them from afar and giving a smile.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Somewhere in Hagukumi City, a street near L'Avenir Academy)

Harry, Spikeham Harry, was pulling his charge. It was ridiculous to see a mouse pulling a box with a baby on it. But thankfully no one sees them.

Also, calling him a mouse probably wasn't a good idea.

His charge, a female baby, was always cheerful. But their condition was in grave danger. Thankfully they manage to escape from Criasu Company. But without Pretty Cure, sooner or later they will get caught again.

"I thought that Hana girl was good enough," Harry muttered.

Hagu-tan, the baby who only can make 'Hagu' noise, suddenly looked at something excitedly. Of course, Harry promptly stopped, and he found a tower with so many 'Asupower'. Probably he can do what he wants to do here?

Unknown to them, far above the tower, a man with blond hair looked at the holographic screen on his hand with an annoyed face.

"I don't like this," The mysterious man said, "School, youth, full of dreams for tomorrow! That just won't do."

The mysterious man was part of Criasu Company, the villain who come from other world chasing after Hagu-tan and Harry. If they can 'seal' this world, they will get a lot of profit. So agent was sent, and here he is, hoping he can found the baby and the legendary Precure.

Oh! Suddenly the mysterious man looked at a male student with an excited smile. He finally found it, the material he needed to 'seal' this world, a 'Togepower'. The meter in his holographic screen piked and he smiled brightly.

"Begone, hope for tomorrow!" He said "NEGATIVE WAVE!"

And then darkness covered the school.

Student fall and the air changed. The light dimmed, and dark power appeared around them. 

Incidentally, at that very moment, Akira was at school delivering the lunch that Alpina had left behind this morning. And he accidentally caught a strange phenomenon happening at L'Avenir Academy. Everything turned gloomy, everyone around fell. The bad atmosphere and the feeling that time had stopped made Akira frown.

"Someone is interfering with the flow of time..." Akira mumbled, sensing what was happening.

*SHINE!*

The light from his jacket pocket made him reach into it, where he pulled out the Zi-O Ridewatch. As he looked at that watch, Akira couldn't help but wonder if this was the reason he got it at this point. That all of this happened because of some threat in this era and he needed to deal with it.

"Looks like I have no other choice." Akira said, setting Alpina's lunchbox down somewhere nearby before he took the Ridewatch and ran out, hoping he somehow knew how to detect the source of this foul air.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(At L'Avenir Academy Garden's)

A lot of things happened so fast. Hana was currently running with her friends to the safe place. Where? She wasn't actually sure. But Saaya was with her, and if this is actually coming from a storm, they need to be indoor fast. So Hana and Saaya gathered student who is fainted outside to inside the building.

But along the way, a black tornado appeared and then a monster landed. An honest to goodness giant monster that looked like the clock tower in their school. It was black, and she can feel despair spreading from it.

Maybe the source of this foul air was this monster?

"OSHIMAIDA!" It said proudly.

"Let's run!" Saaya said while guiding their friend.

Hana looked at the monster, stunned, but she followed after her friends, her new friends. But she stopped when she heard a familiar voice.

"Haguu~!"

And there, under the clock tower monster, was Hagu-tan, the baby that landed on her room last night. She is real after all, she is cute, and she is in danger. Hana's body moved on instinct.

"What the heck do you want!"

A loud voice can be heard and then the monster stepped on the ground.

Because of that step, a rock suddenly flying towards Hagu-tan and Hana run faster! She didn't reach the baby in time, but fortunately, the big stones only landed in front off them, sending off dust and sand around them.

Hana fall on her bum, and she felt weaker, She didn't feel doing anything, she didn't want to reach her future.

But Hana soon heard Hagu-tan's cry, and she slapped her cheek. She can't surrender here. The baby still have future, Hana still has a future. Her new school life just began, and there is no way she will let the monster stop it.

"Hagu-tan!"

Hana rise, Hana stood and then walked closer towards Hagu-tan.

"Hurray! Hurray! Me!" Hana said her charm word, a charm that was taught by her mother.

"I hate it when babies cry," A mysterious man landed from the monster head, "GO! stop that cry!"

"OSHIMAIDA!"

The monster moved and attacked. Its target was the baby, Hagutan who crying in the ground. Hana ran, faster than before, hoping to reach and save Hagutan. The monster suddenly stopped its attack, apparently too stupid to change its target. But Hana was glad, she manages to reach Hagu-tan. She stood in front of Hagutan and hoping the monster will stop its attack.

"Move! this has nothing to do with you!" The mysterious man said.

"Absolutely not!" Hana answered.

"Crush her, Oshimaida!" the mysterious man ordered.

"What are you doing? you are gonna get crushed you know?" Harry asked, apparently didn't understand why a fourteen years old girl without power tried to protect them.

"I have a name!" Hana answered, "It's Hana!"

The Oshimaida Jumped and then ready to crush them. Hana quickly picked up Hagu-tan and Harry and then run, avoiding the big monster who landed on the ground with a tremor.

"If I surrender here, that wasn't the kind of adult I want to become!" Hana said.

*SHINE!*

And suddenly light surrounded her. Asupower gathered around Hana, enveloped her and cleansing her from the despair, from the bad future that clouded her heart. In turn, her heart overflowed with hope, with power.

"My heart is overflowing!" Hana declared.

At that moment, Akira also ran to Hana's place, where he witnessed what was happening.

"That light is..." Akira mumbled as he saw Hana wrapped in a bright pink light.

Suddenly, a Mirai crystal appeared in front of Hana chest, and she took it. 

She knows what to do, she knows how to use this power. She let the body moved and then something unusual happened.

"A Mirai Crystal has been born." Harry said in surprise.

Then, all of a sudden, the pair of scissors he always carried with him suddenly opened. The space inside gave off a yellow glow before something wrapped in pink light flew out.

"PreHeart is reacting." Harry said as he watched the item fly towards Hana, who caught it with ease.

When PreHeart was ensconced in Hana's palm, the hip-colored light enveloping it disappeared, revealing its true form. The PreHeart resembles a pink cellphone with a red and gold button on top and a black screen. The screen is bordered by different shaped and cut gems with three connected hearts on the upper right side and a red heart-shaped button on the bottom right corner. Toward the bottom part of the screen are two hexagon-shaped buttons, one blue and one yellow, and a round pink one that also resembles a gem.

"Hana! Let your emotions flow!" Harry shouted.

"Let's go!" Hana declared as she held her PreHeart forward.

Then Hana holds her PreHeart in its phone mode and inserts her Mirai Crystal onto the device while saying.

"Mirai Crystal!"

She then flips the bottom part is flipped to the side, making the device heart-shaped as the screen flashes on with a white heart that emits white light. In that form, the left side of it also has three connected hearts and a gem.

"Heart Kiratto!" 

As she saying that she waves her PreHeart gently around until the light turns pink.

Covered in a pink glow, she presses the red heart on the PreHeart while saying. 

"Hagyuu~"

She keep saying that until pink hearts fly out to create her dress, her pompoms, socks and shoes. 

"Gyuu~" She presses the red heart again while saying that to change her hair length and color as well as adding her hair accessories. She presses the red heart for the final time to allow her earrings and tiara, make-up and bow to appear. She places her PreHeart in its carry bag on her waist and says her introduction phrase while jumping high into the sky before landing on the ground to say her name as she poses.

"Embrace the sparkling future! (Kagayaku mirai wo dakishimete)!" Hana said. "Min'na wo Ōen (Cheering on everyone)! Genki no Purikyua (The Pretty Cure of High Spirits)! Cure Yell!" 

As Cure Yell, her hair turns light pink and grows longer and wavier with a pair of buns on top held by red ribbons and daisies. Her eyes are lighter and slightly change shape, with her eyelashes thickening, and she now wears lipstick. She wears a pink and white midriff top with three white and gold button straps in the middle. Her translucent sleeves are puffy and off-the-shoulder. She also wears light yellow wristbands that resemble pom-poms with light pink ribbons. Her skirt matches her top and is pleated with a translucent layer and mint green ruffle on top of it. Her PreHeart hangs on her left hip over a pink pompom bow with a white ribbon. She wears short light pink and magenta boots with red bows and yellow pom-pom trim with white thigh high socks. Her accessories include a pearl headpiece with a pink heart on it and green clover earrings.

Cure Yell smiled, she gave a determined look, and for a moment Akira revealed an unusual smile when he saw Pretty Cure in front of him.

Pretty Cure. He heard about this phrase through what his sister told him while attending the annual meeting of the successors of Kamen Rider. A group of girls who transforms into the legendary warriors that saves the world from the invasions of darkness, with a new team being born every year. They had started out as a myth only to be confirmed by a live broadcast some time in 2008.

"Cure Yell..." Akira mumbled, unable to help but reveal a smile on his face. He felt amused and excited when he witnessed the birth of a Pretty Cure. And that also motivates him to fight.

"There is another Mirai Crystal?" The mysterious man shouted, clearly in a panic, "No matter, get her, Oshimaida!"

"OSHIMAIDA!"

And the clock tower monster attacked. But Hana, no, Cure Yell caught that attack with her hand and then pushed the offence back. The beast was big, giant even! But Cure Yell pushed, and pushed, her energy overflowing, her power is enough, and the monster was pushed back.

But without warning, another attack was sent and this time coming from the left side. Cure Yell dodged the attack, but when she landed, another arm attacked the new pretty cure. Cure yell was thrown and fell in front of Hagutan.

"Hah, even if you are a Pretty Cure, you are still new after all!" The mysterious man said with a vast, creepy smile, "I can defeat you! I can take your Mirai Crystal! I definitely will get a rise!"

Everyone looked over there where they saw Tokiwa Akira walking towards Cure Yell with a dramatic wind blowing his coat. The man holds something in his hand.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked, "Normal Human can't defeat Oshimaida!"

"Bold of you assume I am a normal human!" Akira smiled, before added. "But I am a King!"

Everyone blink at this for a few moments as processing on what Akira said.

...

...

...

...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The mysterious man laugh while Cure Yell, Hagutan and Harry were stunned about what he just said. Cure Yell was confused though and tilted her head in confusion. Harry shook his head and sighed, wondering why children these days still have dreams or thoughts like that. Hagutan continued to let out her familiar cries, but soon stopped when she sensed something from Akira.

"You, being a king! Nonsense, that'll never happen! Hahaha!" The mysterious man said as he kept laughing.

Akira kept standing hearing the laughs and sense the pity look from behind. Whenever he said this, no one but his sister or his best friend could understand what he said. No one ever understood... No. No one had ever really tried to understand what he was saying except to laugh at him and show sympathy for him.

Right! No one believed that he was a king from birth. And it is because of that that he is isolated from the world. The feeling of being born with it all. That feeling of boredom and tasteless to the point of discomfort. No one had ever really wanted to understand how he felt except his family or the only person he called friends.

"Laugh if you want. But the truth is, I'm a King that never changes." Akira spoke in a serious tone, his sudden change in attitude shocked everyone.

"Yes."

They heard a new voice coming out of nowhere and turn to the source. It was a girl with long white hair in a black outfit from yesterday as she walk to Akira's side like an retainer as they were spook by her sudden appearance.

"You are a king." She simply said.

"Now what?!" The mysterious man exclaims.

"Wha?" Harry was speechless.

"Hagu?" Hagutan joins her in the confusion.

"Who?" Cure Yell asked.

Akira turned to the side, where he realized that it was the girl from yesterday.

"You're..." Akira mumbled.

"I am Woz the 2nd, your loyal servant, my Demon King." The girl introduced herself as she bowed to Akira.

"Demon King?" Cure Yell exclaimed, feeling a little nervous, when the girl called the boy who had just appeared is the Demon King.

"Zi-O's power is unrivaled throughout time. Use that power and the world, including the past and future, will be yours to shape." Woz said as she opened her eyes, revealing mysterious green eyes. "The future that the other mouse and the baby belongs to or the future that the monster belongs to. Everything will be up to you to decide and renovate the way you like."

Woz pointed at Harry, Hagutan and the mysterious man as well as the monster behind him, shocking everyone. For him to have an ability to change the world is crazy! Cure Yell is mostly confusing on what they're talking about holding her head as it steams with swirls on her eyes. Harry feels fear when he learns that a young boy has the power to turn the past, the future into what he wants. The other mysterious man was gritting his teeth in anger when he knew someone more powerful and stronger than his organization.

"That's enough, isn't it?" Akira spoke up. Thus making Woz smile and shocking the others once again. "I've had that strength since I was born. Unlike other people who have to strive and strive to achieve something, I got it right from the start."

Looking up at the sky, Akira paused for a moment before adding.

"The feeling of being above all since birth. That feeling, makes me sick."

Akira looked up at the gray sky for a few seconds before he looked at Woz and smirked.

"But... I'll try to be it." Akira said. "I will try to be the greatest and most beloved Demon King of all time!"

This surprises other yet again and look at Akira with wide eyed expression. For Woz, she predicted a different answer, but this is still an interesting answer, one that is in the style of the Demon King she will serve. Come to think of it, she couldn't hide her smile but showed it on her lips.

*SHINE!*

The light emitted from the Zi-O Ridewatch that Akira was holding in his hand made Hagutan squeal.

"Hagu!" Hagutan cried out in joy.

"Arienai (Impossible)! That boy also has Asupower!" Harry said in shock. "Not only that, it's just as powerful as Hana's Asupower!"

Akira was amaze on it's activation as Woz approach him with a red pillow presenting him the same driver that his father used to use. It was white and gray in color, the front of it had a display screen with two slots protruding on each side of the belt for inserting the RideWatches and a crown button on top.

Woz presents him the Ziku Driver.

"This is for you, my Demon King." Woz said as Akira grabs the driver as he was examining it. "You should know how to use it."

Akira looks at it a little more before placing it upon his waist as it ejects a belt wrapping around and tighten it firmly.

[ZIKU DRIVER!]

He then looked towards the mysterious man.

"Now look here! The birth of a new king of the future." Akira said as he held the RideWatch to his side twisting the dial clockwise pointing the arrow to the left. 

He then presses the button activating the RideWatch.

[ZI-O!]

A digital hologram of a clock based helmet appeared from the watch before it dissolved. Akira inserts it on the right side of the slot and it begins on standby as a sound of a clock ticking coming from the driver itself. He press the button on top of the driver, making the main driver tilt counterclockwise a little as he raise his arms to his right side before he moved over his head as they eventually landed in position. His left hand raised to the upper right side with his left palm outwards while his right was by the hip with his right palm open.

As he was doing that, a giant holographic clock form behind him with several different gears around it turning and the clock hands spinning counterclockwise. He was ready as he flick his hands and about to say the word that'll change his life forever.

"Henshin!"

He backhanded the driver as it spins 340 degrees counterclockwise until it went back to its original position while bringing his arms in a X pattern before bringing back to his sides.

*DING-DONG!*

The clock hand from the holographic clock spins together at the twelfth before split to the sides, the small hand landed on the ten and the big hand landed on the two. Pink Katakana word spelled 'Rider' formed under the clock hand.

[RIDER TIME! KAMEN RIDER! ZI-O!]

The Katakana pulsed outwards, launching them ahead of him as three holographic watch bands circle around him forming his armor. They dissolved a moment later as Akira was in his armor.

It consists of a jet-black suit with silver band in the center with silver ornaments on sides of his shoulder and chest armor with pink highlights, pink highlights on the hips and fore legs. On his for arms are the RideWatch holders carries two blank watches on his right and one on his left, he had a silver RideWatch that says 'Bike' in Japanese carrying on his left holder. His hands are black with pink armor on his fingers and back hand. His helmet looks like a clock with a white clock piece with the symbol that spelled 'Kamen' on the forehead, and a black visor until the Katakana flew back and slammed into his visor as it shines brightly in pink.

Tokiwa Akira has become the King of Time, Kamen Rider Zi-O... Ah, no! It must be said that he has returned to the throne that belongs to him.

Once again, everyone look at him stun and shock as his transformed into Zi-O with their eyes wide.

"IWAE (Rejoice)!" Woz proclaims, she stepped in as she opens his book and starts her announcement. "The one to inherit all Rider powers, the time Demon King who will rule over the past and the future! Truly, this is the moment Kamen Rider Zi-O is born, and you are the witness of his birth!"

"Why are you asking us to rejoice!?" Harry asked Woz, causing her to turn to look at him.

"Shut up, rat!" Woz growled. "This is a historic moment!"

"I'm not a mouse!" Harry yelled angrily, but Woz ignored him. "Don't ignore me!"

"I think...I can do this!" Zi-O said his catchphrase while messing with a crown on the side of his helmet.

Zi-O ran towards to Oshimaida as he give a powerful punch to it chest. The Oshimaida flew back and landed in pain from Zi-O's punches as he grinned under his helmet.

"It's working!"

The other simply watch as Zi-O was fending off the monster before them, Oshimaida tries to attack him but Zi-O dodges as he finds a the punch it. The Oshimaida tries to slashes with its hands but Zi-O dodges and dash towards it, giving it a right hook in the face and a roundhouse rick.

*SLAM!*

Woz slams her book close with a audible slam echoing around her as she leaves the area. Figuring that her Demon King had it under control.

"Hey!" Zi-O exclaimed, as he dodged and punched Oshimaida back, attracting Cure Yell's attention.

"Yes!" Cure Yell replied.

"Are you going to stand there all day or help me fight this thing?" Zi-O asked, as he dodged a punch from Oshimaida and jumped towards Cure Yell.

"Of course I'll fight too!" Cure Yell declared as she also entered a fighting stance.

And as in time, the Oshimaida attacked again. Cure Yell lifted up Hagu-tan and dodged the attack, but Zi-O caught the attack with his hand and then pulled the monster.

"Wow, this one is so soft!" And the moment the monster close enough, Zi-O punched the beast. His punch was somehow accompanied by a pink light.

"Haguu!" Hagutan commented.

"Cure Yell, NOW!" Harry shouted.

Being Pretty Cure, Cure Yell knows what to do and then took out her Preheart, the device that transformed her into the Pretty Cure. The pink haired girl clicked one of the buttons and then swapped her hand above it, in the process sending her asupower into the Preheart.

The pink light appeared again and then forming into a heart. The Preheart than floating in front of Cure Yell and she proceeded to call out her pompom.

"Furefure (Hurray hurray)! HEART FOR YOU!" Cure Yell called her attack, and the pink light that gathered around her then shot towards the monster.

The monster looked delighted and then floating towards the sky. 

"I will quiting~~!" The Oshimaida said and then disappeared.

The dark aura around their school disappeared and the sunshine brighter again. The student probably woke up by now and didn't understand what happened. But Tokiwa Akira sees what happened, and as a King, he needs to understand what the heck just happened.

Of course, the mysterious man disappeared while cursing his luck. But the villain wasn't crucial for now. Tokiwa Akira looked at the mouse and the baby.

"Now, can anyone explain what just happened?" Akira asked.

"Ah, I also didn't know," Cure Yell answered, "And by the way, how do I change back?"

Harry sighed.

"This will be a very looooong explanation," Harry answered.

"Haguu!" Hagu-tan commented.

Unbeknownst to Zi-O and Cure Yell, on the school's rooftop, Akira's older sister Tokiwa Alpina was standing on it, where she used a pair of binoculars to observe everything. She was going to fight like when she saw her student become a Pretty Cure and Akira decided to return to his throne, she decided to stand by and watch.

"So a new history has begun." Alpina said as she lowered her binoculars. She begins to wonder what the flow of time will bring to them this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 313 29
We all know my hero academia, with the quirks and everything but what if riders existed as well? Yaku L/n had always admired Heroes and Kamen riders...
2K 196 54
Warning: May contain mature themes Suicide, self-harm, miscarriage She wished something would happen. Something good to her. Something new, completel...
91.3K 1.2K 39
{Story under heavy editting} [I do not own HighSchool DxD and Kamen Riders. HighSchool DxD is owned by Ichiei Ishibumi and Kamen Riders own by Toei C...