Mr and Mrs Shekhawat ✓

By gshivi_03

~Glimpse~~ "Who are You?" That was the Question I asked her The Second All people Left the Hall. "I.. Amis... More

Hello Lovelies ❤️
[Character sketch - 1]
[Character Sketch - 2]
Prologue 💗
1. Meet Amisha Roy
2. Meet Darsh Shekhawat
3. Unexpectedly Stranger Wife
5. Go to Sleep Mrs. SHEKHWAT
6. Meeting the Family
7. She is Cute
8. Let's be Friends Mrs. Shekhawat
9. He is so .. Sweet
10. Panic Attack
11. I am Here, Mrs. Shekhawat
12. Punishing The Sinner
13. Thank you Mr. Shekhawat
14. Welcoming new baby
15. I am just a baby too
16. Dancing under the Stars
17. Avi got Married???
18. Sharing The Past - Part One
19. Sharing The Past - Part Two.
20. "Please Don't ever leave me"
21. Naming Ceremony 🍁
22. New CEO of Roy Industries
23. He is my Husband
24. Breakdown
25. "I love you."
26. "Home is wherever you are."
27. An Imperfectly Perfect Date
28. On a Trip as Husband and Wife
29. It's not Trip, It's Honeymoon
30. Begining of a New Journey
Epilogue ❤️
Bonus Chapter ❤️
Bonus Chapter ~ 2 ❤️
Goodbye 2023 💕
Bonus chapter ~ 3 ❤️
Announcement 🦋

4. She was Drugged

65.4K 3.6K 461
By gshivi_03

Hello Ji,
How are you all?
So Here I am with another Update
Hope you will like it, and Thank you sooo much for So Many Comments on Last chapy my onions 😚❤️

(And just so you know, Amisha's family is Bangali they live in Jaipur but Their origin is Kolkata)

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Tu Mera Koi na Hoke Bhi Kuch Lage

Kiya re tune jo bhi kaise kiya re
Jiya ko mere baandh aise liye re
Samajh bhi na Samajh mai sakun

Saveron ka mere tu Suraj lage
Tu Mera Koi na Hoke Bhi Kuch
Tu Mera Koi na Hoke Bhi Kuch Lage

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Paparazzi Edit 🤧

..............

I was standing infront of The Venue, Today is my Sister's marriage. Well Not That Anyone have invited me as her sister, but I can atleast go inside as there Employee right? Or Should I just walk Back? I think i should just go back. But before I could I heard My Baba's voice.

"Amy, Kaisa hai tum" He asked as he pulled me into a Hug.
"I am fine Baba, how are you? তুমি কখন এলে?" I asked.
(When did you came?)
"গতরাতে, তোমার বাবা আমাদের এই বিয়ের কথা বলেছিলেন গতকালই। " Baba said, making me shake head.
(Last night, your father told us about this Wedding yesterday only)
"Accha now, come on let's go in" He said, Well looks like we will have to go in. I sighed and walked in with him, Well the only good this happened is i got to meet my Baba and maa (Her Uncle and Aunt).

One minute i was talking to my Baba and One minute i was standing Infront of Mrs. Roy who asked me to Check on Drishti if she is Ready. I wanted to say no, but Then again When have I ever said what I wanted to.

I walked in Drishti's Room and Found her kissing a Guy, wait He is the guy she was talking about yesterday!

"Drishti!" I yelled, and She turned back and gave me a Smile.
"I was waiting for you didi, Now I can go away with my Mark. Don't worry I will come back once I am married to him, I will say sorry to mom dad and Even Darsh" She said, I tried to Stop her but She didn't stopped and When she was about to step out, Mrs. Roy entered in.

Just now Mrs. Roy entered but Suddenly Drishti started Pleading Mrs. Roy to let her go with Mark.

"Then who will Marry Darsh! They are Shekhawat's Drishti! And That Darsh he is The Brother of King of Rajasthan! তুমি কি তাও বোঝো!" Mrs Roy yelled but Drishti didn't bugged.
(Do you even understand that)

"Darsh doesn't love me mom, And Shekhawat's wants A Bride right? Do one thing Ask Didi to Marry him! I have a Boyfriend and I will marry him only" Drishti said and Ran out of the Room with Mark. Mrs. Roy was Standing there for like So Much Time and Then Suddenly she went out of the Room and Came Back with Mr. Roy.

Suddenly They were forcing me to drink some Juice type of Thing, I was trying to refuse but they didn't listened, I swear I tried to refuse, I yelled too but no one listened, I couldn't Breathe, I feel dizzy, I .. couldn't breathe when I suddenly heard a female voice.

"You are fine" No i am not
"Listen to my voice" who is she..
"Don't worry, You will be Fine, Try to open your Eyes" I Listened to the Voice and Tried opening my eyes. My head feels so heavy.

"I know you can Hear me, Please Try to open your Eyes" This time I tried again and Finally open my eyes only to Close them Again due to the Light.

"Slowly Open your Eyes Sweetheart, see you are absolutely fine" I again heard the Voice and slowly opened my eyes only to meet with an Unfamiliar face. I look around the room, Wait I am in a Hospital room!

"Wh- I started but Couldn't speak, She just looked at the nurse and nurse passed me some water.

"Thank you" I whispered out as soon as I gulped the water down my throat.

"Hi, I am Ruhanika. Do you remember anything from last few Hours?" The Lady, Who's name i just got to know is Ruhanika asked.

"Yeah, I Wedding.. and dizziness, I am not sure .. I"

"It's okay, It's okay. Calm down and Listen to me okay Sweetheart." I nodded towards her as she gave me a smile and told me how I was Drugged, and I got married to the Boy my Sister was about to marry. God really hate me doesn't he? My whole Life He snatched Everything from me and now, suddenly he gave me a Husband and a new family that too the One which was supposed to my younger Sister's. Great.

"I know it might be alot to take in for you, Um you relax for sometime I will Inform that you are awake" She said, and walked outside, While I just layed there Replaying the Fucking Stupid Events of My Life. Just why the fuck didn't I died in Mrs. Roy's womb!
.......

AUTHOR's POV

Ruhanika stepped out of Amisha's room and saw Darsh, Abhimanyu, Abhir, Ridhima, Adhira, Dev and Shreekant standing there. She sighed and walked to them.

"She is awake now, But She doesn't remember everything clearly due to the Drug still present in her body. It will take sometime for her to heal." She said, to which they nodded.

"Can I meet her?" Shreekant asked with a worried expression to which Ruhanika nodded.
"Yeah but Please Avoid speaking much with her. I have just told her about the Wedding and Everything she is still recovering." Shreekant nodded and stepped inside the Room while the Rathores and Shekhawats stood there.

"She was Drugged?" Darsh asked, still trying to Process all the Things that Have Happened in just the span of Hours.

"Hmm" Ruhanika hummed but before Anyone could say anything Darsh stood up from his Seat and Walked To the Exit of Hospital.

"Darsh!"
"Adhi, I will talk to him you both stay here" Abhimanyu said and walked behind him.

Abhimanyu walked to the Exit and Saw Darsh standing there with A Cigarette in his Hand about to Lit it.

"Teri Maa ne Dekh liya toh Ghar se bahar nikal degi" Darsh looked at him but then Shrugged and lit the Cigarette.
"Rathore Haveli Aa Jaunga Kuch din ke Liye" Abhimanyu Just shook his head and went to stand beside him.

"She is your wife now."
"I know but Yaar thoda time toh Do sab kuch process karne ke liye" Abhimanyu looked at him and Darsh took this Chance to Continue.

"I mean, At First I didn't liked that Drishti but Maa liked her so I agreed to marry her. I even Made my Mind Understand that She is going to be my Wife and Now Suddenly I get married to a Stranger, I didn't even knew her Name Until you told me! Then When I get to know I married a Stranger, She suddenly Faints and I get to know that She was Drugged, and she is the elder daughter of Roys and was Drugged by her own Parents! What Do I do? How do I handle this Situation Mamu it's so Frustrating, I swear i will end up killing that Roy. It's all his Fault! The Girl lying Inside the Hospital room is Now My Wife, But We don't even know each other's Profession, What we do, Who exactly we Are!! it's So-

"Frustrating, I got it" Abhimanyu cuts his Rant in Middle.
"Darsh, Life is Always Unpredictable. Kab Kya Ho Jaye you never know but That doesn't mean you will let the Situation over power you! You are the Incharge of your mind and heart. That girl got tricked by her own Family, I don't know who she is or what she do, or Whether you like her or not, or she likes you or not. But She is Your Responsibility, Your Wife, You have To Fight for her not Fight with her. So Calm your Mind, And As for that Roy...

"You go and kill him, baaki tera bhai sambhal lega" They heard abhir's voice who stood behind them. Darsh gave him a smile.

"Family ho toh aisi, you go kill and I will handle the Rest" Darsh said and Chuckled before Hugging Abhir and Abhimanyu.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiii Lovelies ❤️

How was the Chapter??
What are your Thoughts about the Story till now?

And .. I was thinking if You guys will like a Double Update??

But for Double Update there is a Condition, so If By Evening We got More then 40 Comments, Then you guy will get a Double Update!!!

I hope you all will complete the Target because My hands are Itching to Click the Publish button 🤧🤧🤧

Love you all
Take care
Yours Author
Shivi 🍁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 121K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...
2.9M 133K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
88K 7.9K 25
Prologue:- " Who are you?"He asked her, pushing her against the wall, trapping her between his arms. " What do you mean?"She asked, feeling confused...
29.7K 2.4K 22
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...