Mr and Mrs Shekhawat ✓

By gshivi_03

~Glimpse~~ "Who are You?" That was the Question I asked her The Second All people Left the Hall. "I.. Amis... More

Hello Lovelies ❤️
[Character sketch - 1]
[Character Sketch - 2]
Prologue 💗
1. Meet Amisha Roy
2. Meet Darsh Shekhawat
4. She was Drugged
5. Go to Sleep Mrs. SHEKHWAT
6. Meeting the Family
7. She is Cute
8. Let's be Friends Mrs. Shekhawat
9. He is so .. Sweet
10. Panic Attack
11. I am Here, Mrs. Shekhawat
12. Punishing The Sinner
13. Thank you Mr. Shekhawat
14. Welcoming new baby
15. I am just a baby too
16. Dancing under the Stars
17. Avi got Married???
18. Sharing The Past - Part One
19. Sharing The Past - Part Two.
20. "Please Don't ever leave me"
21. Naming Ceremony 🍁
22. New CEO of Roy Industries
23. He is my Husband
24. Breakdown
25. "I love you."
26. "Home is wherever you are."
27. An Imperfectly Perfect Date
28. On a Trip as Husband and Wife
29. It's not Trip, It's Honeymoon
30. Begining of a New Journey
Epilogue ❤️
Bonus Chapter ❤️
Bonus Chapter ~ 2 ❤️
Goodbye 2023 💕
Bonus chapter ~ 3 ❤️
Love 💕

3. Unexpectedly Stranger Wife

74.6K 3.7K 276
By gshivi_03

Hayee, I swear I have this Big Smile on my face when I am Updating this Chapter.
Like You all Were Sooo motivating in last Chapter Yaar, Good Job my Lovelies.

See Now here is your Suprise Update Again, Hope you will like it but Haan Comments Kam Ni Home Chahiye Okay Sweeties ❤️

..........
Maine kabhi usse Bheed Mein na dekha

Voh Rehti Kinaron pe
Voh Chamkili cheezo pe kya maregi
Jo khud hai Sitaron Mein.

- by king
..........

I looked straight in the Eyes of my supposed to me Wife who is basically Standing In between the Crowd holding some guy's hand. My Jaw Clenched When the Realisation of Betrayal Hit me. I will make this Fucking Family Pay. My eyes Then Drift to The Stranger Girl with whom I just got married, I clenched my Hands in fists not wanting to do something I will regret, I turned to look at Bhai sa and Nodded towards him to Come to the Mandap, He came to the Mandap and I asked him to get the Hall cleared, I will not Let this Whole World Talk Shit About my Family, Media Didn't got to know About My Marriage Details till now and I won't let it happen, Not when This Fucking Game is Going on here.

I stood up from my Place pulling Her Up With me, and Trust me when I say this, She literally Was about to fall.

"Who the Hell are You!?" I asked, as soon as the hall was Cleared. I was looking straight at My Unexpectedly Stranger Wife who looks like she is about to faint.

"I.. Amis..I" I could hear Bade mama and Other family member's Voice behind me but my Whole Focus was on Mrs Who suddenly Collapsed in my Arms. Fan-Fuck-tastic

"Darsh, Beta she fell Unconscious You take her to Hospital" I heard Maa, And I looked at Her trying to understand why the Hell is she caring for someone who Betrayed us.

"Maa I-
"Darsh, Now" I looked at Bade papa as He spoke and Nodded at me to as maa is saying. I just nodded and Picked her up before Walking out of The Venue.

................

AUTHOR'S POV

"Ruhi, Beta you go with him" Abhimanyu said to Ruhanika to which she nodded and ran after Darsh, Abhimanyu Turned to Anika.

"Anika, Ishita Take Kids and Krutika Home with you, and Make sure you take the Guards with you"
"Ji Bhai sa" Ishita said, as she helped Krutika, while Anika picked the Kids before Walking Out of the Venue.

"Mr. Rathore, We.. don't know who that girl-
"Hukum! That's what you will call My Baba, Roy" Abhir said, Looking at him with a pointed Gaze.

"Ji.. Hukum I.. we don't-
"Jhooth Sunne Ki Aadat Nahi Hai Hume" Abhimanyu said in his Always so calm yet Demanding Voice.

"We are saying truth Hukum"
"Is It Roy? You want us to believe that Someone Else Came and sat in the place of your Daughter that to without your Knowledge, Pagal Samajh Rakha hai Kya Hume" Abhir Said With his Jaw Clenched and Voice Reflecting rage.

"Mr. Shekhawat, Your Guests can't talk to us this way" Mrs Roy said, Making Dev Raise his Eyebrows.

"Be Thankful they are Talking, Otherwise After The Fucking game you have played, you'd be six feet down by now" Dev Gritted.

"Mrs. Rathore, Mrs. Shekhawat say something to Your Husbands. You can't tal..talk to us like this .. we didn't did anything Wrong- Ridhima just stayed Quite knowing Abhimanyu might Burst anytime.

"Ek Baat Humari Dhyan se Sun Lijiye Mr. & Mrs. Roy, Agar Iss Sab ki Wajah se Humare Bete Ki Zindagi Kharab Hoti hai, Ya Hume Pata Chalta hai ke iss sab ke Peeche Aapka Haath hai toh Yakeen Maniye Mrs. Shekhawat se Pehle Adhira Singh Rathore hai Hum, Or Aap sabhi Roys ki Existence Mitane mein Hume Ek Minute nahi Lagega" Adhira said, Jaykant couldn't Handle This Much Insult and As much At Fault he was He still dared to Glare At Adhira.

(Listen to me very carefully Mr. And Mrs. Roy, If My Son's Life gets Effected with All this or If I got to know that You are one who is behind all this Then Trust me I am Adhira Singh Rathore before Mrs. Shekhawat and It won't take me More than a Minute to Clear Your Existence from this Damn planet)

"Aankhe Neeche Rakh Roy" Abhimanyu said, giving him a Clear warning to Go Against him.

"Mr. Rathore, I don't know Why Drishti is Standing here and Who that girl was But I have a Feeling that she is .. Amisha" Shreekant (Amisha's Uncle) said, Abhimanyu looked at him waiting for him to Continue.

"Amisha.. She is Our... Our Family's Daughter, She is not present here but She came Here in Morning and I saw her" Shreekant said, Worried about his Niece who is more like a Daughter to him.

"Roys Only Have One Daughter" Abhir said, Unsurely.
"Um.. I don't know What Jaykant Told you Hukum, I.. My Misha is This Family's Elder daughter. I.. thought she went back to her place .. But Maybe She is her." Shreekant Said, Abhimanyu along with Abhir Was About to Burst When Ridhima Held there Hands, Shaking her head.

"You have got a Death Wish Roy!" Abhir said, and Walked out of The Venue.

"Listen Carefully Roy, I don't care if that Girl is Your Daughter or not, but Now She is Our Family's Part, She is Our Family's Daughter, Now She Carries Shekhawat's name with her and Trust me when I say this, If Anything Happened to her or If You have Done Anything because of Which She fainted, I will Make Sure You Get Tortured by Each of Us Before You Die" Abhimanyu said and Followed his Son while Ridhima ran behind the Duo.

"Pray for Early Death Roy." Dev said and Walked Out with Adhira, Avinash who Away for the Call came back.

"I have Talked with the Lawyer, You will be on Road for Betraying us, Chain so Tujhe Nahi Jeene Denge, Specially not after you Betrayed My Nephew"

"Mr. Shreekant, You come with us we want you to Confirm if The Girl is Amisha Roy or not" Abhiraj said before they Walked out of The Venue.

"You didn't Did the Right thing Again Jay, You again Did this to My Amy" Shreekant said and Went behind Rathores To Go to the Hospital.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(please avoid the Dates, I created it in Feb so 😅)

Congratulations to Mrs and Mr Darsh Shekhawat 🎉🎉
.............

Hello Lovelies ❤️
How was the Chapter?

I hope you liked it,
Sooo I promise Next Chapter will have The Flashback of What Happened at Roy Mansion.

Do share your views with me
Love you all
Take care
Yours Author
Shivi 🍁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 10.4K 47
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...
239K 7.4K 22
Multibillionaire Randhir Singh Shekhawat is a man of his words. He is genius and hardworking businessman. He had a few girlfriends but those were jus...
93.9K 8.2K 26
Prologue:- " Who are you?"He asked her, pushing her against the wall, trapping her between his arms. " What do you mean?"She asked, feeling confused...