Silent Grace | Min Yoongi x F...

By pvrpleBTS7

✎summary: Min Yoongi lives a pretty private life for the most part. He is rich and powerful. His name carries... More

one
three
Debts & Misunderstandings
A deadly favor (part one)
A deadly favor (part two)
A deadly favor (part 3)
the (half) truth
The(half) truth: shattered trust
It's Just Business.
Reunion pt. I
Reunion pt. ii
when it's good, it's bad.
when it's bad, it's worse.

two

77 5 1
By pvrpleBTS7

Secrets and properties.

"You found some places already? It's only been a week." Yoongi asked, leaning back in his chair, and looking through the papers Namjoon brought him.

"Yes. It wasn't as hard as we thought. On the first day, we went to get some licensing done and established a true company under the Min name. Most people were excited to give us their property while others needed some...talking to," Namjoon explained, taking a sip of his iced americano.

"I see. I'm impressed. These homes are beautiful. Where's Seokjin?"

"He's currently looking for a few more homes in Japan. He flies in tonight." Yoongi nodded.

"Well at least now, I won't be lying to my love." Yoongi sighed.

"Hyung, I've been thinking about that."

Yoongi hummed without truly giving Namjoon his full attention.

"Why don't you let yn run the real estate stuff? It'll keep her occupied and she'll be all about traveling. It will keep her distracted. She'll be at the hospital a little less... I'm positive she'll leave. Real estate is probably more fun and she'll be paid a lot more than what she's making now. Even enjoy herself more. She won't run into our...friends for lack of a better term."

Yoongi lifted his eyes from the paperwork and towards Namjoon. Amused. He didn't even think of that. Could that possibly work?

"And if we wanted to go with her to handle business, it's a good cover-up. She'll never be dragged into our stuff because she's doing her stuff," Namjoon continued.

The wheels in Yoongi's head were spinning. This was a great idea. If you were busy doing something while still in his presence, he could keep you safe and occupied. You'd be with him but you wouldn't be out and about with him since you'll both be in different areas doing different things.

It made sense to him.

"I think I like where this is going. I'll talk to yn, tonight."

The hospital had been in an uproar all morning. You'd hardly have time to sit down to chart your patients let alone have a coffee break.

"Yn we need you in three!" You heard over the radio that was attached to your hip. Quickly getting up, you headed to three where a bunch of men in black was surrounding a young man, who was nicely dressed. He was watching another young man, who was also nicely dressed but covered in blood.

"Park! You gotta hold on man. You're better than this!" The man said frantically. You felt horrible but this was something you saw all the time. Sad to say but you were used to this type of thing.

"Sir, I need you to leave, we have to be able to work on him." Your aid ordered, trying to get the man's attention, but each time she would get close, the big men surrounding them would block her from getting closer.

"See? They won't move! We can't do anything!"

"How do you expect us to help if you're in our way? Please we are losing valuable time," you started, then the man turned to you. "We can help him but you have to give me some space."

The man looked at you then back at the guy who you presumed was 'Park'.

"How about we start with names? What's your name? What's your friend's name?" you said softly.

"My name...is Taehyung. His name is Jimin, but I call him Park," he whispered. "You're sure you can help him? Just you. I won't let anyone else touch him" he asked sternly.

"Uh..I'm positive but as I said, we're wasting so much time and really a doctor should be doing this, there's only so much I can do"

That wasn't going to do. Taehyung had no intention of letting anyone else touch his brother. If he was being honest, he didn't even trust you. But since you were the one the others chose to come to, his life was in your hands.

"No, just you. If he dies..then his blood is on you"

You were completely shocked. How was that even logical? You just walked into the situation, you don't even know what happened or who these people are. But with the chills you got from the look on Taehyung's face, you just decided not to say much of anything else.

Taheyung turned away from you and waved the guys off to let you reach Jimin. You turned to your aides and told them everything you needed to save this guy's life. You tried to keep calm, but your aides were scared out of their minds. You were too but you couldn't show it.

It took a while since you weren't a doctor and they weren't letting doctors in, but you managed to get him stable with your skill set. Taehyung watched you along with all the others very closely. It was like he dared you to make one mistake, and it would have cost you your life.

So many thoughts were running through your mind. The first thing you asked yourself was, 'What type of job needs this many people around them? How important is this guy?'

Taking a quick scan around the room, all eyes were on you. These were big men looking like at any moment, they'd take you out without thinking twice about it. You noticed a few of them had guns tucked onto their waistbands. Your heart rate was through the roof, and you swore that you were going to pass out. You'd stabilized many patients before; it was nothing you couldn't do, but you always had a team and a doctor around to ensure the safety of the person that's receiving the help. And you'd never been in this situation, under this much pressure. With so many eyes watching you, waiting for you to make a mistake. Your hands shook as you did your best to remember everything you'd always done. But the more the men watched on, the more everything you knew flew out the window. The pressure was suffocating as you worked, it was becoming hard for you to breathe. Too afraid to leave but too afraid to carry on. You were stuck but no matter the case, you had to do what you could, with what you had. Working without a doctor was crazy, but you needed to protect yourself too.

After a few hours, or what felt like a few hours, you finally got the man to a point where he'd be okay. Luckily, the gunshot wasn't lethal but it was enough to send his body into shock. "Okay, I have him stabilized. You need to let a doctor come in and check how–"

"He doesn't need a doctor. We'll take it from here. Thank you."

You turned towards the door. There was another guy, and man was he sharp looking in all black. A half-unbuttoned shirt displaying his chest freely tucked neatly into slacks that rested just above his boots, under a long peacoat. He looked like money and everyone around him seemed scared.

"But Sir, he could have internal damage. He needs to get checked out. I'm just a nurse, I don't know if–"

"You don't know if he'll survive? I thought you did all you could?" He said, stepping closer to you. You had to admit, it frightened you, you took a step back but were stopped by one of the guards. The man didn't stop until he was practically in your personal bubble.

"I–I–I did do a–all I could. I just think–"

"Then you have nothing to worry about...Yn." He smirked as his fingers flicked your badge. "As I said, we'll take it from here. Thank you for saving my friend, you'll be greatly rewarded. You may go."

AND just like that, his attention was no longer on you. It was on Jimin and Taheyung.

You reluctantly walked to the door, completely taken aback by what just had taken place. Maybe you were taking too long to leave.

"Is there something else? Or did you want your reward right now? I'm not much of an exhibitionist but I'll make an exception for you," the man said, his eyes traveling your whole body shamelessly which sent a cold chill down your spine. "I'm pretty sure my men would love the show"

You didn't dignify that with a response, leaving immediately after that.

You thought about that encounter the whole day, even when you got into the car with Seokjin. Yoongi had texted you at lunch informing you that Seokjin would be joining you on your ride home from work. He was coming home from Japan today. You forgot all about that when your confused eyes met with Seokjin's happy ones.

"Did Yoongi tell you I would be joining you?" Seokjin asked as you climbed into the car, sitting comfortably next to him.

"Yeah, he told me. It just slipped my mind with all the work we had today" you chuckled nervously. Seokjin hummed, he decided not to probe you for more information than what you were willing to tell.

All throughout the ride, you hardly mumbled a word. Something that was unusual for you. Seokjin has always known you to be a chatterbox, so for you to be completely silent is odd. To be frank, it was making Seokjin uncomfortable. He couldn't stand it anymore.

"You okay?" Seokjin asked, opening your door.

Thanking him, you got out of the car with your belongings before responding, "Yeah, I just had a weird encounter today...but I'll be okay. I'm pretty sure it's nothing."

You kept it short. The first person you tell should be your boyfriend, who's super excited to see you. Your eyes met Yoongi's loving ones as soon as you walked through the door. You tried throwing on a smile but instantly he knew something happened, frowning he asked, "What's the matter?"

"Um. Something weird happened. I just don't know how to take it really."

Yoongi raised one eyebrow, tilting his head. "What happened?" he couldn't help it but his voice became protective with a hint of worry, ready to off anyone that made you even a tad bit uncomfortable.

"Well there was this guy that came in, he had so many people with him. They wouldn't let any doctors near him. They left it all up to me and a couple of aides to take care of him. Which was extremely nerve-wracking but I did the best I could and stabilized him. I suggested that they allow a doctor to see him since they could do more than I could. But the man said that he didn't need one and they would take it from there. The people surrounding him were all dressed in the same black outfits, but three of the guys were dressed extremely well, also in all black. I have never seen anything like it. He wasn't a celebrity, but you could have sworn they were the way they had so many guards around them. There was one guy that told me I'd be rewarded for my work and–" you hesitated a bit. Just from the little you told Yoongi, you saw the anger grow on his face while worry grew on Namjoon and Seokjin's faces. You knew that if you told him the man's little joke, it would send Yoongi through the roof.

"And what?" Yoongi asked. "What else happened?"

"H–he made a little joke that was suggesting something th–that would never happen. I left–I didn't even respond to him or anything." You were talking so fast that your words ran together, but Yoongi put two and two together. Real fast.

Yoongi was fuming but he couldn't let you see that.

"Did he touch you?"

"Not me, but he flicked my badge a little–"

"Seems like I have to go to work with you, doesn't it?" Yoongi said. He wasn't thinking about the deeper situation, all he could think about was fucking up the prick that thought it was funny to mess with his girlfriend, missing the clear details. "What does this guy look like?"

"Honestly baby, all I can remember is what the guy I was stabilizing looked like. He had blonde hair, he had lots of earrings..." you trailed off, "that's all I can remember though. It was a lot of pressure, I was too nervous to actually look around and examine every one." You said defeated.

Yoongi shook his head softly as he pulled you into a tight hug. His hands rubbed your back, calming your nerves as best he could. You felt so safe in his arms, the craziness of tonight just melted away. It was like tonight never happened.

Namjoon interjected. "Yn, how about you head upstairs and relax a bit? We'll send Yoongi up to you in a minute," Namjoon said, patting your back in a reassuring way. Seokjin nodded. Deep down, Seokjin was worried about this encounter. Anyone would assume this could just be a celebrity, but being in this type of lifestyle, they can't just assume. Not in this line of 'business'.

Yoongi couldn't react in any way. If it was just random, it wouldn't matter. But he has to be careful just in case it was a celebrity or even worse.

Yoongi didn't have too many enemies, but that didn't mean they weren't around. Seokjin knew that there were people around that really would do anything to hurt Yoongi. It's part of the reason why he suggested he shouldn't tell too many people about you. If it became known to too many people how much you meant to Yoongi, they would use it against him. Seokjin also knew that Yoongi would give up anything to ensure your safety. An easy ticket to getting anything you want out of a man that has everything you want.

Yoongi watched you walk up the stairs before he began to talk.

"I want to go to the hospital and see who lost their rabbit ass mind," he mutters lowly. He didn't want you to hear him. Namjoon shook his head.

"We'll go and check for you. I don't think it'll be smart for you to go," Namjoon said.

"What's not smart is someone messing with what belongs to me. That's not smart," Yoongi bit back.

"YOONGI!" Seokjin snaps sternly, "use your fucking head."

Yoongi snapped his head towards Seokjin but he didn't back down.

"You don't want everyone to know about her right? If you go in there making all this ruckus, the wrong person is going to find out. You need to keep your cool and let us figure this out."

Yoongi sighed in defeat. Seokjin is right. He couldn't lose his cool.

"We'll look into it and let you know what we find. Just go and comfort yn," Namjoon said, patting Yoongi's back as he followed Seokjin out the door, closing it behind him.

~~~~~

The guys walked through the hospital with a purpose. Sending chills down the spines of every person they passed. Everyone knew not to question their motives. They just knew to stay out of the way.

Namjoon noticed earlier on that Seokjin was irritated after the conversation with Yoongi. Ever since Yoongi got with you, Seokjin has been on edge. A long time ago, when he did have a relationship with his father, he remembered the one very rule that he taught him.

'Never make yourself an easy target.'

Seokjin never listened to his father but that stuck with him. Seokjin saw how lonely his mother was, how lonely Yoongi's mother is, and knew he didn't want the same for you. Even though right now, Yoongi has a bit more time than his father, when the time comes that he's the one calling the shots, he knows you're going to feel alone. You aren't the type to be bought either, so showering you with gifts isn't going to replace time spent with you. Seokjin's mother didn't care. As long as she got what she wanted, and had the house taken care of, she could care less what her husband did. Yoongi's mother didn't start off like that.

After Seokjin moved in with the Min family, Yoongi's mother took him in like he was her own. It was never awkward for him and it didn't take him much to fit right in. Yoongi's mother opened up a lot to Seokjin since he was the oldest and Yoongi's father told him to watch over the house while he was gone, which was very often.

She told him so many stories.

Some of them were fun and interesting. They took Yoongi on so many adventures when he was younger and before his mother knew about the work his father got himself into. Most of them were about the lonely nights and hard times of being a "single parent".

Maybe he was thinking too far into this, maybe he's jumping the gun, but he saw how you felt about Yoongi and how Yoongi felt about you.

Seokjin didn't want to drag you down into this lifestyle.

"Are you alright? You seemed kind of heated back there," Namjoon asked, following Seokjin throughout the hospital. Seokjin sighed and turned his head to Namjoon slightly before continuing on.

"I'm alright. I just need Yoongi to get his shit together. He cannot keep losing his shit like this, especially if he's trying to live two separate lives for the sake of yn."

Namjoon hummed in agreement as they made their way to the security room. Upon entry, the guard immediately stood up and gave his full attention to Seokjin and Namjoon.

"Good e-evening sir, what can I do for you?" he stuttered. This guard was fresh to the Min family, he didn't know how they operated just yet and he was fairly young. His name was Jungkook. Yoongi stumbled upon him one night trying to break into his car. To this day it's something the guys tease him about. It was your first anniversary with Yoongi.

~~~~

"Did you really have to get yn so much? There aren't that many days in the year, she won't be able to wear half of this stuff!" Seokjin joked, sitting back in his seat completely stuffed and satisfied with his meal. Yoongi promised them a good meal if they accompanied him shopping for you anniversary...even though he always treats them to good meals no matter the occasion.

"I like to spoil her. Also, I got things that I want to see her in. Is that so wrong?" Yoongi chuckled, taking the receipt from the waitress and signing his name before returning it to her. Namjoon chuckled along with him and sat up fixing his coat. It's our anniversary, I have to go above and beyond.

"You do know you are gonna have to keep this up every year right?"

"Thank God I'm wealthy huh?" Yoongi smirked, taking his last shot of the evening.

While they were wrapping up their dinner, Jungkook watched their every move. He noticed them a few hours ago when they had walked out of the store with tons of bags. He saw the three men walk around with a few guards around them holding the bags, piling them into the car. It was a stupid idea but would they miss a few things? He didn't think so..

Jungkook's mother was having a birthday coming soon and he wanted to get her a gift worth giving like his brother did every year. His mother never made him feel bad for the gifts he did give her, but he always felt it was a competition between him and his brother. All the designer bags and clothes, tea sets, makeup, even things he knew his mother didn't even like, his brother got her because it was expensive. It held value and over time it'll be worth a lot. Jungkook wanted to give his mother something like that.

Jungkook didn't have the money for that. He worked at a cafe and sometimes he would sing for parties, but nothing was enough to get something worthy for the woman who birthed him. That would end today.

Jungkook wasn't a thief, that wasn't his character and he wasn't raised to be one. He came from a loving family who taught him values, but ever since his brother made something for himself, he felt everything was a competition even though his parents didn't make it that way. But he was sneaky. He was easily overlooked. Today all that was going to change, he was going to get his mother a great gift and end this pettiness once and for all. He has been looking for someone all day to make his move on but he had a preference. He didn't want to take anything from someone who was in the same boat as him. He wanted someone that had money, that wouldn't miss something if it went missing. Someone that wouldn't even notice if it was gone. That's when he saw Yoongi and his plan was coming together.

Jungkook wasn't poor and he wasn't struggling to live. His family was middle class but they still didn't shop crazily. They were comfortable. He saw Yoongi walk in and out of the stores, directing the staff to what he wanted and paying for it with no questions. Jungkook had never seen anything like it. But that deemed Yoongi as his target. He followed their every move which stopped at a restaurant.

Jungkook didn't waste any time, he circle the car. Studying it. Stopping at the trunk, he looked closely to see if there was an easy way to pop the trunk. looking through the bags which to his surprise were full of women's clothing. He saw dresses, blouses, and some skirts. He even came across some lingerie, but there was no way in hell he was giving his mother lingerie. No matter how expensive it was. Jungkook decided not to grab any of the clothes. They were clearly for a younger woman and he knew his mother wouldn't wear it. Almost giving up, Jungkook noticed jewelry bags and felt relief. Jewelry is ageless and his mother would love that.

He looked through the bags and found the most beautiful pieces of jewelry he had ever seen. A fourteen-karat, white gold, tennis bracelet and a matching necklace set with interlocking links with full-cut diamonds connecting them.

"This is perfect!" he whisper-yelled to himself. He slipped from the car and quietly closed the trunk he had popped open. Jungkook was proud of himself, he thought he had it all figured it out until...

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Jungkook froze. He couldn't turn around, he couldn't even run. The deep voice completely shocked him but the object pressing against the back of his head paralyzed him.

"Can't you hear? I asked you a question." The man's voice was gravelly and low. That sent chills down Jungkook's spine. Out of the corner of Jungkook's eye, he saw it was the man he had been following and his friends.

'Fuck' he thought to himself.

Namjoon walked up and snatched the jewelry set from his hands, lifting it up to which Yoongi turned his head to look.

"Oh? You were trying to steal from me?" Yoongi chuckled while retrieving the jewelry. His eyes never left Jungkook's. Jungkook still didn't utter a word.

"You don't know how to talk?" Yoongi asked, nudging the gun again to the back of Jungkook's head.

"I-I-I'm sorry. I-it's my mother's birthday a-and I just really wanted her to have a good gift," Jungkook's words were jumbled as he was clearly terrified.

"How pathetic, can't afford a gift for your own mother?" Seokjin snapped. Namjoon scoffed. Yoongi remained quiet as they bagged on the kid. Jungkook just kept his head down and accepted the words. He didn't fight back nor did he even attempt to just walk away. Yoongi noticed this. His mother meant everything to him and he would steal for his mother's happiness too. So Yoongi did the unthinkable.

"Here, take it," he said, holding out the box. Jungkook's eyes lit up but he quickly refused. "I can't pay you for it." Jungkook rushed out again but Yoongi shook his head, choosing not to listen any further.

"Does it look like I need anything from you?" he started, "take it. Give it to your mother. Make her happy."

Jungkook hesitated a bit but he took the box from Yoongi and bowed to him, thanking him. "Thank you so much hyung, my mother will appreciate this. Thank you so much."

Yoongi hummed as he waved him off. "Just tell her it's from you, we never met."

Seokjin and Namjoon watched as the kid nodded and ran off, thanking him again.

"Are you crazy? He stole from you"

"What has gotten into you?"

Yoongi yawned and shrugged. "We steal from people all the time. It's no different."

Yoongi climbed into the car with a nagging Namjoon and Seokjin climbing in with him.

~~~~~~~

"We need you to show us the footage from today. We need to check something" Namjoon said, taking the seat Jungkook was sitting in to look through the cameras.

"Can you get us some coffee?" Seokjin asked, looking over Namjoon's shoulder. Jungkook nodded and quickly made two cups of coffee.

"Are you checking about what happened to Noona?" Jungkook asked, setting the cups down looking at his new hyungs.

Namjoon continued to look through the cameras and Seokjin nodded. "Yes. She told us something that happened today, we just need to see who it was. Did you see it?" Seokjin asked.

Jungkook nodded, "May I?" he asked Namjoon. Namjoon nodded and allowed Jungkook to pull up the footage.

"Here it is."

There the three men saw everything yn had told them. Jungkook was oblivious but Namjoon's eyes widened once he realized who these men were.

"Is...is that?" he asked looking at Seokjin. Seokjin sighed nodding.

"It is indeed..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 6.1K 48
"Will you hold me until all the bad things go away?" "Of course, sweetheart, and then some..." Yoongi is gruff and a lone wolf. Jungkook is a lonesom...
110K 5.8K 18
Min Yoongi has wanted you for precisely three years. But during this time, you have been locked up behind bars and between walls of cement, holding s...
11.5K 437 9
You are a famous singer and well known by everyone. Recently, you have been stalked, which has led your family and friends/work friends to hire one o...