SPIDERBOY || แดนแถœแต˜ หฃ แดดแต–

Autorstwa _ch3rryp3ach_

โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—•๐—ข๐—ฌ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‘๐™„๐™€ "๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ-๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ... Wiฤ™cej

๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—•๐—ข๐—ฌ
Your neighborhood Spider-man
R.A.B
๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
Spider-Man: Homecoming
๐—ฆ๐— ๐—› -๐Ÿฎ-
๐—ฆ๐— ๐—› -๐Ÿฏ-

๐—ฆ๐— ๐—› -๐Ÿญ-

7.5K 276 43
Autorstwa _ch3rryp3ach_

Adrian Toomes and his coworker, Phineas Mason, are studying a child's drawing of the Avengers.

Toomes: Things are never gonna be the same now. I mean, look at this. You got aliens. You got big green guys tearing down buildings. When I was a kid, I used to draw cowboys and Indians.

The Avengers looked indifferent at the drawing. Imagine how many people looked up to them only for them to be fighting each other now. Steve glanced at Tony for a moment, feeling guilty but also wanting to hold him accountable.

Ned turned to his friends and whispered, "Isn't that Liz, dad?" Lily nods, while Regulus can only feel an uneasy feeling throughout his body. He wondered how Liz was doing, especially after he put her dad in jail.

Mason: Actually, it's Native American, but whatever.

Toomes: Yeah. Tell you what, though. It ain't bad, is it?

Toomes squints at the drawing and Mason nods.

Mason: No. Yeah. Kid's got a future.

Toomes: Yeah, well... We'll see, I guess.

Toomes looks up at the damaged Avengers Tower. Helicopters pass overhead. Scaffolding covers the tower's lower floors. A roving view sends us into a ruined building across the street. A clean-up crew works around a giant deceased Chitauri alien creature with pointed teeth. Alien artifacts lie among the rubble. Walking through the site, Toomes gives a worker a thumbs up. He turns to Herman Schultz, who is one of his workers.

A clean-up crew works around a giant deceased Chitauri alien creature with pointed teeth. Alien artifacts lie among the rubble. Walking through the site, Toomes gives a worker a thumbs up. He turns to Herman Schultz, who is one of his workers.

Toomes: No, hey! Uh-uh! You can't saw through that stuff. These alien bastards are tough. You gotta use the stuff they use.

He picks up an alien object from the ground and uses it as a tool to break down the Chitauri chariot.

Some of the witches and wizards looked amazed at the scene. The wizarding world was not affected by the alien invasion, but it still amazed them to no end. It did spark some opinions. It was all over The Daily Prophet with headlines like "Other magical beings among us," "Muggles close to the truth," and "Wizarding world coming out?" Many people had been gossiping about the muggle-borns who had been worshiping these new heroes called the "Avengers".

Toomes: See?

Schultz: All right.

Toomes: All right. (to Brice) Oh, hey! Glad you could join us. Afternoon.

Brice: Yeah. My alarm didn't go off.

Toomes: Yeah, yeah, yeah, your alarm. Look, just go stack that armor plating like I asked you. This is a huge deal for us.

Anne Marie Hoag, the director of the Department of Damage Control, walks into the salvage site with her crew.

Anne Marie Hoag: Attention, please! In accordance with Executive Order 396B, all post-battle cleanup operations are now under our jurisdiction. Thank you for your service. We'll take it from here.

Toomes: Who the hell are you?

DODC Agent: Qualified personnel.

Toomes: Look, I have a city contract to salvage all this, okay, with the city, so-

Anne Marie Hoag: I apologize, Mr. Toomes, but all salvage operations are now under our jurisdiction. Please turn over any and all exotic materials that you've collected, or you will be prosecuted.

The workers look puzzled. A worker slips an alien artifact that looks like a power source into his pocket unnoticed.

"Oh no," mumbled The Avengers. Great! They had to deal with a villain who's probably using alien technology as weapons.

Lily could only roll her eyes at their complaining when they are literally on the run, and Tony Stark couldn't care less. Regulus pitched her thigh, giving her a look. As much as he loved to see Lily hurt the Avengers egos, he didn't want to start any problems. All he wanted to do was go home, take a nice bath, and watch Star Wars with his girlfriend.

The wizards and witches in the room looked amazed at the alien technology that they were seeing. Electronics weren't as big in the wizarding world as they were in the muggle world. It fascinated them.

Toomes: Ma'am, what am I- Please. Come here. Hey, lady, come on. Look... I bought trucks for this job. I brought in a whole new crew. These guys have a family. I have a family. I'm all in on this. I could lose my house.

Anne Marie Hoag: I'm sorry, sir. There's nothing I can do.

Toomes is left to stare at her back as she leaves. Behind him, a Damage Control Agent speaks up.

DODC Agent: Maybe next time, don't over extend yourself.

Toomes looks around and grins.

Toomes: What'd you say?

He looks around at his crew of workers. Brice whistles.

Toomes: Yeah, he's right. I overextended myself.

Suddenly, he punches the agent. The agents point their guns at him.

Some of the purebloods sneered at how out of control muggle were. In Lucius' opinion, they were like animals.

Worker: Don't do it.

Anne Marie Hoag: Put them down.

The agents lower their guns.

Anne Marie Hoag: If you have a grievance, you may take it up with my superiors.

Toomes: Your superiors. Who the hell are they?

We see a TV screen playing the news about Tony Stark and his contract with Damage Control. Toomes watches the TV with an angry look on his face.

News Anchor: A joint venture between Stark Industries and the federal government, the Department of Damage Control will oversee the collection and storage of alien and other exotic materials.

Schultz: So now the assholes who made this mess are being paid to clean it up.

Mason: Yeah, it's all rigged.

Mason is tinkering with the alien power source that one of the workers stole from the salvage site earlier that day.

News Anchor: Experts estimate there are over fifteen hundred tons of exotic material scattered throughout the tri-state area.

The glowing alien artifact is now connected to a motor with wires. The blades on the motor start to spin and the machine floats off the table. One of the workers pulls off a tarpaulin sheet covering a large piece of Chitauri artifact, revealing a dozen of glowing Chitauri energy cores.

Worker: Hey, chief! We still have another load from yesterday. We're supposed to turn this in, right?

Brice: I ain't hauling it.

Mason: It's too bad. We could have made some pretty cool stuff from all that alien junk.

Toomes stares at the truck full of alien items and makes up his mind.

Toomes: I tell you what, let's keep it. The world's changing.

The Avenger gave Tony a look that he ignored, not caring that he was being blamed for this. "Hey, at least he's doing something about it. I mean, where are you guys?" said Regulus, not caring enough to be nice to the Avengers.

He may have saved the world with them, but he had no connection to them apart from that. He wouldn't say he hated them, but it still annoyed him how Fury went to him, a teenager who they never bothered with until Tony died, to fight some stupid monster that wasn't even a real monster. I mean, how come Shield couldn't handle it, but a spider mutant teenager could? They actually ruined his life. Beck ruined his life.

The Avengers looked shocked at being called out. Tony looked a little shocked at how snarky Regulus was acting. This totally wasn't the same 14-year-old he brought to Germany. Aunt May agreed with her nephew. Lily smirks proudly.

Mason lifts his magnifying goggles and looks at his boss.

Toomes: It's time we change, too.

8 YEARS LATER

The Rolling Stones' "Can't You Hear Me Knocking" is playing in the warehouse. Workers are moving piles of alien tech and tinkering with machines. Mason works on an elaborate rifle gun. Another worker fires a neon blast from an exotic gun. The blast shears a large item in half. Workers load piles of high tech weapons onto a van.

Cash pours through a money counting machine.

A figure wearing a flying suit with expensive metal wings soars toward the warehouse. Doors in the ceiling open and the figure drops crates of alien tech from the suits' claw-like feet. The helmeted figure comes through the roof and lands on the platform. He steps out of the wing suit and faces Mason.

Toomes: There you go, Mason.

The helmet opens, revealing Toomes. Mason grins.

Toomes: Business is good.

a Film by Regulus Parker

Through a small, rectangular screen, we see the scenery of New York passing by at a high velocity. We seem to be on a highway.

Regulus: (in a gravelly voice) New York. Queens. It's a rough borough, but hey, it's home.

Regulus grows visibly embarrassed but also longing. Tony couldn't help but chuckle at the kid's voiceover. He didn't know the kid that much, but he already felt slightly connected to him, although he wouldn't admit it.

Everyone is now staring at Regulus in shock. Sirius noticed a slight change in Regulus' voice; instead of a British or posh accent, he sounded more American and like a child. He felt warm inside, knowing his brother was happy. Regulus is a blushing mess. Ned and Lily giggle at Regulus' attempts to make his voice deeper. Tony can't help but feel warm inside, but quickly shakes it off.

James chuckles at the screen. He stares adoringly at Regulus. Fleamont and Euphemia give each other a knowing look.

Happy: Who are you talking to?

Camera quickly pans to reveal Happy Hogan driving in the front seat.

"Rude," says James. If it were him, he would never ignore Regulus. Sirius looks at James a little suspicious.

Regulus: (in a normal voice) No one. Just making a little video of the trip.

Happy: You know you can't show it to anyone.

Regulus: Yeah, I know.

Happy: Then why are you narrating in that voice?

Regulus: Uh... Because it's fun.

"Merlin, why is he cute?" someone asked.

Regulus Black isn't cute. He's a slytherin who doesn't talk to anyone but his two friends and looks like he doesn't have emotions compared to his brother. If you were to ask anyone, Regulus Black was the most easily forgetful person in Hogwarts.

Lily pinches Regulus' cheeks. "It's adorable when your voice gets high," she said loud enough for everyone around them to hear. Mary looks like she's about to combust from where she sits. She could stand losing Lily to James Potter. They were destined to be together, even if Lily had rejected him multiple times. They were soulmates. She could stand losing the love of her life to James, but not to Regulus Black. Definitely not.

Happy: Fun.

Apparently, Happy thinks this whole situation is the opposite of fun. He puts on his sunglasses and solemnly looks out the windshield.

Regulus: So, uh, why do they call you Happy?

Happy raises the limo's partition. We see a reflection of Regulus Parker holding up his phone and filming.

Regulus gets out of the car to find a small private plane waiting for him.

Happy: Come on. I'm not carrying your bags. Let's go.

Regulus: Hey, should I go to the bathroom before?

Happy: There's a bathroom on it.

Inside the plane, we see a view of the cockpit. Two seats for the pilot and the copilot are there no one is sitting in them.

Regulus: Whoa. No pilot? That's awesome.

Regulus sits down across from Happy, directly facing him.

Happy: Is that where you're gonna sit?

Regulus: Yeah.

Happy: This is your first time on a private plane?

Regulus: My first time on any plane.

Sirius laughed a bit, having had the same experience when he visited Remus and Lily for the first time in the muggle world. It fascinated him, but it was also a cultural shock.

"I was so used to traveling by floo that cars and trains freaked me out," said Regulus, remembering the first time he rode in a taxi when he first came to New York.

Happy moves away to sit in another seat.

Regulus: Should it...? Should it be...? Should it be making that noise?

Later. Regulus puts a finger to his lips and makes a shushing sound.

Regulus: Shh.

Camera reveals Happy snoring. At the sound of Regulus's chuckle, Happy jerks awake, causing the whole frame to shake.

Happy glares at Regulus who gives a huge smile in return. Oh how he missed Happy.

Inside Berlin Brandenburg Airport, we see German signs, Happy dragging his luggage behind him, and Regulus's face in quick succession.

Regulus is sightseeing Berlin. We see Berlin streets, the Brandenburg Gate, a street performer, foreign girls, and a pretzel vendor.

Regulus: No one has actually told me why I'm in Berlin or what I'm doing. Something about Captain America going crazy.

Steve throws Tony a glare. "You told him I was going crazy?" Ton throws his hands up in defense. "What was I supposed to say". Maybe you shouldn't bring a 14-year-old to fight a bunch of superheroes. Regulus didn't want to think badly of Tony after everything, but sometimes he wishes Tony Stark never came to his apartment to ask him to go to Germany.

Happy and Regulus enter a hotel.

Happy: (pointing at a door) This is you.

Regulus: Oh, we're neighbors?

Happy: We're not roommates. Suit up.

Regulus's hotel room. Standing in front of a mirror, we see Regulus wearing his homemade Spider-Man suit, consisting of a thin, baggy sweatshirt, goggles with shutters, and web-shooters.

Regulus: Okay, Regulus, you got this. You got this.

Happy: What the hell are you wearing?

Happy is staring at Regulus with a horrified look. Regulus tilts down the camera to reveal his feet.

Regulus: It's my suit.

Happy: Where's the case?

Regulus: What case? That's not my...

Happy opens a door, showing Regulus another area of his suite.

Regulus: What? I thought that was a closet. This is still my room?

Happy: Go. Please.

Regulus: My room is way bigger than...

Happy: There.

A case is sitting on a coffee table.

Regulus: I found the case. I found the case. I found the case.

He plucks up a card that says "A minor upgrade -TS" from the case.

Regulus: "A minor upgrade"?

When Regulus unbuckles a lock the case unfolds itself, revealing a high tech Spider-Man suit complete with awesome holograms.

"WAIT YOUR SPIDERMAN"

"A PUREBLOODS SPIDERMAN"

"I KNOW SPIDERMAN!"

"WHOS SPIDERMAN?"

Regulus could only shut his eyes and ignore the loud shouts around him. It felt like Beck all over again. He wanted to throw up. His senses began to heighten. Everyone was just so loud. He just wanted them to stop.

Stop it.

Stop it.

Stop it.

Just stop.

"SHUT IT"

The great hall quiets down. Lily Evans looks ready to strike anyone who speaks. Regulus and she had gone through this once, and she couldn't protect him last time, so she sure as hell wasn't going to let it happen again. She was ready to hex anyone who dared make Regulus uncomfortable or trigger him about Spider-Man.

James looks in awe. You could say James Potter was a huge Spiderman fan. James was enthralled when he learned about the new vigilante Spider-Man who had emerged from the wordworks. I mean, look at his new superhero, who looks out for the little people. The Avengers were great, but they weren't Spider-Man. Spiderman cared for people smaller than him; he would play with kids at the park, help old ladies cross the road, and do so many other cool things. James Potter had fallen deeply in love with Spiderman, even becoming his number one fan (though on a few occasions he would fight this other guy on Twitter for that spot) and imagining discovering Spiderman was actually his best missing brother. James had fallen in love all over again. James Potter has fallen in love with Regulus Black and Lily Evans. He was fucked.

Sirius has his wand out with a certain look on his face, indicating that the next person who speaks is getting hexed to infinity. He was so proud of his little brother, and he wasn't going to let some bigoted idiots ruin it for him. Yes, HIS younger brother was Spiderman. How cool was that?

Ned was freaking out because his best friend was Spiderman AND a wizard. He was about to question his friend but noticed Regulus frantic eyes and instead just hugged him. He'll geek out later right now because he wanted to make sure his friend was okay.

"If you have anything to say, keep it to yourself or else," Lily advises. Barty and Evan looked ready to agree. Mary looks ready to argue but doesn't when Marleen gives her a look. Peter looks like he wants to say something vile but chooses the wrong time, considering how terrifying Sirius looks right now.

Regulus: Whoa. Oh my God.

Happy: Put it on.

Regulus: What the...? This is the coolest thing I've ever seen-

Happy: Let's go.

Regulus: But, yeah. Well, I don't understand. Is it for me?

Camera spins to find Happy leaving the room.

Regulus: Happy, Happy, wait.

Regulus takes off the mask of his homemade Spider-Man suit with a huge, excited grin on his face.

Regulus: This is insane. Insane. Look at this thing. Look. Look at the eyes. This is the greatest day of my life.

Happy: Let's go.

He has come to drag a hyped-up Regulus out of the room.

Regulus: Okay.

Happy: Come on.

Outside Flughafen Leipzig-Halle, We see Iron Man, War Machine, Captain America, Black Widow, and Black Panther confronting each other.

"You actually filmed it," Tony says, looking a little proud.

Regulus smiles sadly, knowing he is going to have to confront Tony eventually. "yep but don't worry the footage is long gone" Tony didn't know what that meant but just nodded. Strange looked at Regulus with a saddened look. He knew Regulus wasn't alone in the future, but it still hurt knowing he was partly at fault.

Regulus: (whispers) Okay, there's Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow. Whoa. Who's that new guy?

Tony: Underoos!

We see Regulus, now dressed in the Spider-Man suit that Tony gave him.

Regulus: Oh, that's me. I gotta go. I gotta go.

Regulus puts down the phone and proceeds to snatch Captain America's shield with his web.

Later.

Regulus: Hey, everyone.

He is holding his camera and flying through the air to find a safe spot. We see and hear explosions everywhere.

Regulus: Okay, so the craziest thing just happened, right? I just had a fight with Captain America and I stole his shield and I threw it at him-

"He didn't steal my shield," Steve mutters.

"He kinda did," says Natahsa, disagreeing. Bucky and Sam agree with her.

We hear a metallic noise. Ant-Man grows into a giant in the background and grabs War Machine by his ankle. Regulus turns to see this.

Regulus: What the hell? He's big now. I gotta go. Hang on.

The phone is put down and for a moment, all we see are the sky and the clouds. Then we hear the battle commencing and see Regulus being flung through the air.

Regulus: Whoa!

Back in Regulus's hotel room. Regulus is facing the camera, now dressed in a gray NASA T-shirt. It is obvious that he is still high on adrenaline.

Regulus: It was the most amazing thing that's ever happened! So Mr. Stark was like, "Hey, Underoos!" and I just sort of flipped in and I stole Cap's shield. I was like, "Hey, what's up, everybody?" And then...

There's a knock on his door.

Regulus: Hey, just a second! Coming!

He backflips to the door, but before he can open it, Happy enters in a bathrobe.

Regulus: Hey.

Happy: We have thin walls here.

Everyone laughed at that. Barty crackled at Regulus.

Camera starts rolling. We are now inside Tony's car. A hand reaches for it and we tilt up to find Tony Stark in a suit and sunglasses ensemble.

Tony: What are you doing, a little video diary?

Regulus: (embarrassed) Yeah.

Tony: It's all right. I'd probably do the same.

Happy: (from the driver's seat) I told him not to do it. He was filming everything.

Tony: It's okay.

Happy: I'm gonna wipe the chip.

Tony: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. You know what? We should actually... We should make an alibi video for your aunt anyway. You ready?

Tony takes off his sunglasses, revealing a badly bruised face.

Regulus: Yeah, hold on.

Tony: We rolling?

Regulus: An alibi? Sure.

Tony: Get in the frame.

Regulus: Okay.

Tony: Hey, May. How you doing? What are you wearing? Something skimpy, I hope.

"Excuse me, Stark," says Aunt May, glaring at Tony, who can only chuckle with terror.

"Terrible way to speak of a woman," says Euphemia if it had been her husband or her sons, she would have torn them a new one.

Lily glares at Stark. No one talks that way to Aunt May. Regulus also glares at Tony. He was way too naive before, especially starstruck by the great Tony Stark, and he didn't really filter what he had said about Aunt May. He should have cursed him right there.

Regulus turns to Tony with a frown on his face. Tony chuckles and pats Regulus's shoulder, whose face now wears an uncomfortable smile.

Tony cringed, noticing how uncomfortable the kid looked.

Tony: Regulus, that's inappropriate. All right, let's start over. You can edit it.

Regulus: Mm-hmm.

Looking at Tony, Regulus chuckles.

Tony: Three, two, one. Hey, May. My gosh, uh, I wanted to tell you what an incredible job your nephew did this weekend at the Stark internship retreat. Everyone was impressed.

Tony is putting on a solemn face. Regulus offers the camera a wide-eyed, tight-lipped smile, trying to look innocent. Suddenly, we hear a loud honk.

Happy: Come on! It's a freaking merge. (to Tony) I'm sorry.

Tony: This is because you're not on Queens Boulevard. (to the camera) See, Happy is... is hoping to get bumped up to asset management. He was forehead of security, and before that, he was just a driver.

Still driving, Happy gives Tony a sidelong glance.

Happy: That was a private conversation. I don't like joking about this. It was hard for me to talk to you about that.

Tony: No, seriously, was he snoring a bunch?

Happy slams on the brakes, making the car screech to a stop.

Happy: All right. Here we are. End of the line. Whoops.

Tony laughs and films Regulus, who looks a bit pale.

Tony: Happy, can you give us a moment?

Happy: You want me to leave the car?

Tony: Why don't you grab Regulus's case out of the trunk.

Regulus's film finally stops rolling. He slowly lowers his phone, shocked.

Regulus: I can keep the suit?

Tony: Yes, we were just talking about it.

Tony puts his sunglasses back on and clears his throat. Through the rear window, we see Happy struggling with Regulus's case.

Tony: Do me a favor, though. Happy's kind of your point guy on this. Don't stress him out. Don't do anything stupid. I've seen his cardiogram. All right?

Regulus: (enthusiastically) Yes.

Tony: Don't do anything I would do, and definitely don't do anything I wouldn't do. There's a... There's a little grey area in there, and that's where you operate.

Regulus: Wait, does that mean that I'm an Avenger?

Tony: No.

Happy knocks on the window and holds the case up.

Happy: This it?

Tony: Seventh floor.

Regulus: I can take that. You don't have to take it.

Happy: You're gonna take it?

Regulus: Yeah, I can take that.

Happy: Thank you.

Happy drops the case by the car.

Regulus: So when's, when's our next... When's our next "retreat," you know? Like...

Tony: What, next mission?

Regulus: Yeah, the mission. The missions.

Tony: We'll call you.

Regulus: Do you have my numbers?

Tony: No, I mean, we'll call you. Like, someone will call you.

Regulus: Oh.

Tony: All right?

Regulus: From your team.

Tony: Okay.

Tony reaches for the door. Regulus mistakes the gesture as a hug and brings his arms around Tony.

Tony: It's not a hug. I'm just grabbing the door for you. We're not there yet.

It was Regulus' turn to cringe now.

"Haha, that's really embarrassing," laughed Peter, making others laugh too. James hits him in the head, making him wince in pain. James wasn't going to let Peter make fun of Reggie for something so small. He would have made the same mistake. Sirius glares at Peter "Shut it. Rat," he says, not caring if he hurts Peter's feelings; he should know better.

Tony feels pretty shaky now. Regulug rolls his eyes and says, "Not my fault I wasn't shown any affection as a kid." Sirius raises his hand in agreement and says, "Amen." People give the Blacks a certain look, which they all ignore. Tomy feels worse. He knew the kid lived with his aunt, but he had no idea he had such a messed up childhood.

Regulus awkwardly climbs out of the car. Almost as an afterthought, Tony calls out:

Tony: Bye.

Tony and Happy drive off. Holding his bag and the Spider-Man suit case, Regulus grins.

Regulus: They're gonna call me.

Regulus giggles. Lily gives a look which makes him laugh harder. Happy looks a little guilty while Tony probably knows what is going to happen.

He heads to the apartment entrance. There is a definite spring in his step.

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

313K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 50.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
310K 29.2K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
666K 14.8K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.