♡⸝⸝Remember To Smile [ Tsukas...

By SmidvargAndTheGang

──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦ ││││ ││││ ││││ ││││ │││✧ │││ │││ ❝ You're about as average as an every... More

┊ʚ☕️ɞ Table of Contents
🍩. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋThe Showtime Arc ࿐ྂ
❝ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ❞
❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 ❞
❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈 ❞
❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ❞
❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐕 ❞
❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕 ❞
❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈 ❞
❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈 ❞
❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 ❞
❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐗 ❞
❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗 ❞
❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈 ❞
❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐈 ❞
❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 ❞
❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐕 ❞
❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕𝐈 ❞
❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 ❞
❝ 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 ❞
❝ 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ❞
My Gratitude
Credits

❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕 ❞

621 18 23
By SmidvargAndTheGang

╭─━━━━━━━─╮

╰─━━━━━━━─╯
︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
│ │ │ │. ;;
│ │ │ ✧
│ │ ♡
│ ✧

━━━━━━━

                                     BZZZT.. BZZTTT!

Upon hearing your phone vibrating, you peered onto your bedside to see whom it could be.

                                        Saki

Accept                                                   Decline

You quickly answered it, tapping the "speaker" button.
"Hey, Saki." You hesitantly said.
A teary voice called out to you sorrowfully. "Name..!"
"Woah," you quickly grabbed your phone, eyebrows knitting with worry. "Are you okay, Saki?"
"Not really," she sobbed. "I wanted to ask you if you know why Tsukasa is acting weird.."
"So he's been that way with you, too," you heaved a sigh. "I don't. That aside, why're you crying?"
"I just wanted to— to give him a gift," she whimpered, sniveling afterwards. "He seemed so angry.. I-I kept nagging him.. I messed up—!"
"Saki, Saki," you softly said. "It's okay. What happened after that?"
"He started yelling at me," sniveling, Saki coughed on her tears. "I feel so horrible.."

"It's not your fault," you reassured her. "Do you know where he went from there?" You questioned.
"I think he's in his room.." she trailed off.
"Alright," you nodded your head. "Saki, it's going to be okay. I have to go now, okay?"
"Bye."
You then hung up. Snatching your phone from the bedside, you opened your playlist. Untitled remained in it's usual spot, causing you to immediately tap on it.

The world from which you knew it was snatched from under your feet, causing your heart to temporarily sink. As a new world replaced the old, you quickly swerved your head again.
"Plushies!" You hollered, approaching one of the plushes.
A dog stuffed animal—conveniently named Doggy— peered up at you, seated upon the ground. "Name!" It rejoiced, hugging onto your leg.
You pat it's head. "Hello, Doggy," you then heaved a sigh. "Uh, have you seen Tsukasa around?"
"Yeah, he ran off, though." Doggy replied.
"Ran off where, do you know?" You questioned.

"The show area," Doggy flopped back onto the ground, tail waggling a bit. "Tell him I said hi! We should play again soon~!"
"I will," you pat it's soft head. "Thanks, Doggy!"
You then hurried off to the SEKAI stage, body numb from adrenaline. As you entered the building, where rows of seating overlooked a stage, you found yourself entirely lost. Doggy had no further intel for you, and you doubted the other plushies would be any better in that department.

"Name?"

You spun around to face the voice, almost thrilled..
"KAITO?" You asked, a tad disappointed that it wasn't a specific performer.
"Yes," he nodded, advancing forth. "Are you looking for someone?"
"Yeah! How'd you know?" Your voice rose when he mentioned 'someone'.
"You were right to come here," said KAITO, a sigh following his words. "Check the stage."
"The stage?" You questioned. Why there?
"Trust me."
"I do," you replied. "Thanks, KAITO!" You then rushed away from him. The stage was in the close distance, a vast and brightly illuminated area.

Apparently, KAITO was correct. You could the sound of a plushie in distress as soon as you neared the stage itself. You rushed backstage, stumbling in the shadows. After a brief quarrel with the darkness, you rushed onstage.
"Name!" Cried said plush in distress.
You craned your head to face it, afterwards running towards the shadows. Cloaked in the shadows umbra, there was the performer. He was embracing the bunny plush, face buried in it's floppy ear.
"Hey, hey, it's okay," you pat the plush's head. "Tsukasa?" You asked, unsure of what to say.
The poor thing was bawling into the plush's soft fur, choking on tears as he sniveled. "This— this is fine..!" He reassured you, or at least, he tried to.
You seated yourself on the stage beside him. "What's going on? You've been acting weird lately."

"You're the problem—!" He hollered through the bunny's fluff, jerking away from you.
"Me..?" You repeated in shock. "I'm sorry, I don't understand."
"You don't see it?!" He angrily yelled, tears streaming down his face. The bunny plush quickly hugged onto him, it's own eyes watering. "All you do is leave, and they put everything on me! It's always me—! Why can't someone just.. just help for once?! I don't want to do everything alone!"

He was right. You were the problem. You had disregarded his clear signs of emotional distress in favor of your own emotions, blinded by your love for him. It was truly the most selfish thing you could have ever done, and seeing as this was true, your heart shattered. With a lump in your throat, you scooted close to him, hugging onto his head. "I'm so sorry. It's okay, I'm here now."
Releasing the bunny plush from his grasp, Tsukasa clung onto you instead. Face buried in your shoulder, he squeezed you, completely undoing. With one hand on the back of his head, you rubbed his back.
"Don't forget about me, please..!" He begged through his sobs.

"Listen," you forced him back, using your thumbs to dry his eyes. "I love you. It's because I love you. I was so busy stressing over how I would confess, I got too consumed. I know, it was selfish. I understand if you're angry, but just know, it's because I love you."
"What?"
"I am in love with you, Tsukasa." Proudly repeating yourself, you huffed a bit.

This certainly wasn't how you wanted it to go, but it crossed you as the appropriate time to get out with it. Frozen in shock, Tsukasa stared into your eyes. You proceeded to use your clothes to gingerly dry his eyes, tenderly smiling at him.
"I-I'm," he stammered, flushing bright red. "I love you, too."
"I have a question for you."
"So do I." Tsukasa added.
"Oh, you first." You awkwardly laughed, face like a tomato from embarrassment.
Laughing a bit, Tsukasa took your arms in his hands. "Please, be my partner!" He thundered, as if shaking off his sadness he was drowning in moments prior.

You felt as though the shadows had been turned into spotlight, bliss raining onto you.
"Yeah, of course!" You beamed at him. Snatching his waist in your hands, you pulled him close. Inches away from his face, you paused.
Placing his hands on your face, Tsukasa drew you into a kiss. His lips were just as soft as they appeared, a heavenly experience. Their taste was unforgettable, one engulfing; like the mouthwatering taste of melty apple pie. It was something you wished to receive time and time again.
You snaked one arm around his waist, the other sliding into his hand. Afterwards, you pulled away for air. "Kasa," you paused. "I love you."
Turning entirely red in the face, Tsukasa squeezed your hand in his. "I love you more!" He hollered, his voice thunderous; like a train in an underpass.

Eyes wide with surprise at his volume, you proceeded to burst out laughing. Tackling him into a hug, you nestled into his chest. As he snaked his arms around you, you quietly laughed.
Tsukasa, letting out a throaty scream, jolted upwards. He steadied you on your feet, afterwards taking your hands in his. "I have to go apologize to Saki!" He hollered.
"Right!" You nodded in return. "Bye, Kasa!" You smooched his lips.
He turned pink, laughing sheepishly. He then vanished from the SEKAI, a trail of triangles wafting into the air momentarily before disappearing.

You began to laugh at his sudden exit, aiding the bunny plush onto it's paws.
"Alright, I'll inflate your balloon again," you got onto your knees, puffing air into the ballon. You then quickly capped it, watching as the bunny began to float upwards. "Haha, look at you go, Bunny!" You cheered for it, overjoyed with life.
Waggling it's stuffed limbs, Bunny began to laugh. "Thank you, Name!" It hollered, drifting away from the stage.
You quickly leapt off of the stage, shuttering upon landing. Pausing, you could've sworn for a moment you almost snapped your legs from that jump. Then you remembered your new relationship. Laughing it off like a cartoon character, you rushed outdoors.

"KAITO! Miku!" You yelled as you emerged.
Miku's red ears perked as she heard you, head peeking over her shoulder to investigate. She spun around on her heels, beaming at you. "Name! Hi! What happened?!" She asked.
"I think you just resolved the issue," said KAITO. "Am I right?"
"It wasn't me for the most part," you confessed, shaking your head. "I confessed!" You blurted.
"Really? Good for you!" Miku celebrated.
"How did that go?" KAITO questioned.
"Great! He feels the same!" You exclaimed. Miku snatched your hands in hers, dancing about with you.
"HE FEELS THE SAAAMMMEEE!☆" She squealed, tail swishing in pure excitement.

KAITO laughed at her antics, shaking his head slowly. But you didn't care whatsoever. You had the one you wanted now. You'd be able to set your anxiety to rest now, knowing the feeling is mutual.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 860 45
Reincarnation and soulmates au Akito x fem reader LITERALLY MAKING THIS CAUSE MY INBOX IS DRY AND THERES BARELY ANY NEW PJSEKAI CONTENT ON HERE
799K 27.8K 49
❝𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮?❞ A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of our beloved Fushiguro Toji. As a...
31.4K 1K 21
*Gender Neutral Modern Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ "You don't need to do anything special to become amazing, You are already amazing, Trust me." You're...
14.1K 405 21
warning: this book contains serious topics, and might be triggering to some of you read at your own risk This is an incredibly Slow-burn this is just...