Love Master Tomie

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 戀愛大師富江 Author: Midnight Lantern Flower Summary: Hei Niwen, the character of T... More

Love Master Tomie
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65: End

9

94 7 1
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 9

    "He has been away from the Zenyuan family for a long time." Gojo Wu has heard about Fu Heisher. At the beginning, his matter caused a lot of trouble in Yusan's house, and even Wujo Wu, who was immersed in love, had heard a lot about Fu Heisher. Hazel's news.

    If it weren't for his lack of magic power, Fuheshier would have a chance to become a candidate for the head of the family, but he was born without a trace of magic power. Although he has a high status, he has been treated worse than servants since childhood. I looked down on him, and Fu Heisher was not a vegetarian, so he would beat him back when he was bullied, which made the family in the monastery go crazy. At first the old men were still angry, but then they simply ignored him. Then it seemed that something happened. Er then left the monastery and went out to work alone, and became a quite famous magician killer.

    Xia Youjie is not interested in the secrets of the so-called magician, he is more concerned about why Fu Jiang is entangled with Fu Heisher.

    Obviously, Fu Heisher can see Fu Jiang, and he doesn't repel him very much.

    He thought that other people except himself had a bad attitude towards the curse spirit.

    Xia Youjie didn't have any great malice towards the magic spirit. He became a magician and even came to the high school of magic because of the education he had received since he was a child and the persistence in his heart.

    I am destined to be a strong person, and as a strong person, I want to protect the weak.

    And his spells are closely related to the curse spirit. When eating the curse spirit jade, the curse spirit's will will also be conveyed to Xia Youjie. spiritual attitude.

    If the curse spirit is harmless to people, he will not kill them all, and he can even sit down and have a good talk with the other party.

    Just like Fu Jiang now.

    Fu Jiang has no malice towards human beings, and he will not attack human beings. The reason for staying in this world may be a bit strange, but the intention is not bad. While not violating his own principles, Xia Youjie doesn't mind giving him a convenience.

    But what happened to Fuhesher?

    Because he has no magic power so he can see Fu Jiang?

    That's a curse.

    Just because I have no prejudice against the curse spirit doesn't mean that other people have no prejudice against the curse spirit, let alone someone like Fu Heisher.

    Fu Jiang didn't leave school today just to find Fu Heisher.

    "You seem to know him very well." Xia Youjie looked away.

    "I don't know, this guy is a rascal. He washed his hands and went home to get married before. Who knows why he came back to continue working in this business."

    The restaurant served food very quickly, and it took only ten minutes for the three of them to sit down. The appetizers are served.

    There is absolutely no need to question the taste of food that can be liked by Fu Jiang. The taste of the appetizers alone is enough to entice people's appetite, but Xia Youjie's thoughts are all taken away by Fu Heisher and him coming to Fu Jiang. Even the fugu meat could not arouse his interest.

    Gojo Wu felt that Xia Youjie was weird.

    Gojo Satoru's 360-degree six eyes have no dead angles. Fu Heisher noticed it before he entered the store, but he didn't care.

    Anyone can come to this kind of store, there is no need to be surprised by someone's arrival.

    On the contrary, it was Xia Youjie's concern for Fu Heisher that made people care.

    "If it doesn't taste good, you can change it to other dishes." The puffer fish meat worth thousands of yen per mouthful was smashed by chopsticks, and the milky white meat was scattered in a black porcelain bowl mixed with wasabi and side dishes.

    Gojo Satoru can see Fuheisher, but this does not mean that Fuheisher can find Gojowu and them.

    This store pays great attention to privacy. There are green plants and screens to block the view of customers at each table. The customers in the store cannot be seen from the door. Let Fu Heisher be vigilant, and under the leadership of the waiter, he found a relatively hidden place and sat down.

    The positions on both sides are not far away, Xia Youjie can even hear the voice of Fu Jiang talking to Fu Heisher.

    “His fugu meat is the best!”

    "It's delicious, but you can't eat it." Fu Heisher flipped through the menu, not interested in fugu meat at all.

    He prefers to eat meat.

    red meat.

    Red meat can provide energy.

    The suggestion that Fu Jiang gave him was not within the scope of Fu Heisher's consideration at all. He talked as he said, and he couldn't eat, even if he ordered one, he would not be able to eat.

    What's more, Fu Heisher didn't intend to give Fu Jiang some points from the beginning.

    Tolerating Fu Jiang's twittering around him is already a lenient, and it would be too much to make an inch.

    "Even if you can't eat, you still have to give me some! How dare you let me watch you eat!" Fu Jiang was even more unhappy, "You are still human!" "It's just a waste of money to give you some." Fu Hei

    even Er also turned back.

    "Didn't I give you 200,000 before? This 200,000 is definitely enough for the two of us to eat!

    " If you eat melon by yourself, you can actually eat yourself.

    Isn't Tomie Kawakami's 200,000 taken from himself?

    When Fu Jiang asked him for money, he thought it was Fu Jiang who wanted to spend it himself, but he never thought that Fu Jiang used his own money to raise wild men!

    Xia Youjie, who had just taken a sip of soup, choked on Tomie Kawakami's words and coughed violently.

    Jiarui Nitzi and Wutiao Wu were taken aback, and hurriedly passed water and napkins, not wanting to understand how Xia Youjie choked.

    "Thank you." Xia Youjie felt very tired.

    My original normal life has undergone earth-shaking changes after coming to the curse high. First, I saw the curse spirit that no one else could see except myself, and then found that the curse spirit was the object of my classmate.

    Later, it was discovered that this curse spirit seemed to be a scumbag Neptune, hanging on to his boyfriend while hooking up with other men.

    It seems that he is also within the scope of his hooking up.

    Xia Youjie is not a fool.

    He can perceive that Fu Jiang's attitude towards him is different from other people's, which cannot be explained by the fact that he can see him.

    It's not that Xia Youjie didn't do anything. When he was alone, he went to check Fu Jiang's past.

    Gojo Satoru has always felt that he has a very good relationship with his lover, and the relationship between the two is stronger than gold, so there will be no problems. But in other people's evaluation of Tomie, it is not what Gojo Satoru described.

    Popularity is one thing, and another is his excessive love for money.

    Fu Jiang accepts the luxuries and money of his suitor without any scruples. In his eyes, money and material things are always the most important.

    But the question is, I can be regarded as a commoner compared to Gojo Satoru, why Fu Jiang's attitude towards himself is completely different from other people.

    The same is true of Fuheshier.

    Now that he has separated from the Chanyuan family, his economic strength is definitely not as good as that of Wujo Wu. Now Fu Jiang's attitude towards himself and Fu Heisher is much better than that of Wujo Wu.

    Xia Youjie suddenly had an idea in his mind.

    Could it be that Fu Jiang really likes himself?

    impossible.

    Xia Youjie subconsciously denied this possibility.

    How could such a selfish person like himself? Perhaps his amiable face is to get enough money from himself.

    Thinking about it this way seems to be more annoying.

    [Xia Youjie Favorability -2]

    Fu Jiang acted as if he hadn't heard this reminder at all, relying on nonsense, he asked Fu Heisher to order one for himself.

    Fu Heisher was overwhelmed by the disturbance, and ordered the cheapest set meal with a stinky face.

    Seeing that he could eat the cheapest set meal, Fu Jiang quit.

    He used to eat the most expensive and the best, how could Fu Heisher order the cheapest set meal for him? !

    Pigs eat these cheap meals, right?

    "It's a waste of money to give you an order. Where did you come from so many requests?!" Fu Heisher finally became impatient, and the table frightened Fu Jiang for a moment.

    Well, with this startled, pitiful and unwilling look, the anger in Fu Heisher's heart suddenly vented.

    Hold.

    Fu Heisher stared back at everyone who looked around one by one, "Change the set meal you ordered just now with the most expensive one." Only

    then did Fu Jiang smile.

    "I knew you were the best for me."

    Hitting a stick and giving a sweet date, Fu Jiang is very proficient at this trick.

    At least after these words came out, Fu Heisher didn't have the feeling of holding his breath before, and even thought Fu Jiang was quite cute like this.

    Hold.

    It's even more annoying.

    He saw a man and thought he was cute when he smiled.

    [Fu Heisher Favorability +5]

    "Let's go to the racecourse in a while, the horse I introduced to you will definitely make you money." After getting what he wanted, Fu Jiang was much easier to talk to than before, and he was no longer like a horse. As much as before, Xia Youjie, who was a few places away, could even imagine Fu Jiang's contented and arrogant look.

    "Is there a fight next door?" Jiaru Nitrozi wanted to go and eat melons, but he was afraid of being too rude.

    "Couples quarrel." Gojo Satoru answered, "But the most expensive set meal is really delicious."

    What he ate was the most expensive set meal.

    It is also Fujie's favorite food.

    Thinking of Tomie who didn't know where he was, Gojo Satoru's mood fell again.

    Can I really find him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
5.5K 285 60
Alternative Title: 转生成太宰的幼驯染之后 Author: Chen Mingming Summary: The excessive chef Tan Mahiru died, but he is alive again. Because he lived a decent l...
414K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 39.2K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...