My Darling (yandere jjba x re...

由 yandere_yumi

ever feel like someone's watching you at all times of the day? but when you check no one is there. maybe it's... 更多

quick Info and love interest<3
the start of it all.
Two new friends U(๑›ᆺ‹)U
LITTLE NOTE AT 2:13AM
Mama pick me up I'm scared..
Yay Saturday! nvm I'm scared again...
late valentine special(o'〰'o)❤
Sunday shopping.
A/n
ouch lol
aww, can I keep it?
woaaaah, that's your team?
I'm back! :D... I wanna go home! :'D
A/N
hi.
sleep over (⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)
girl, idk anymore 😞

why are all of you so obsessed with my heart? at least let me live.

720 20 24
由 yandere_yumi

Hiiii! Hope you all are having a good day, if not I hope you have a better one tomorrow!also this chapter is mostly just a dream until the end so feel free to skip it.
Alrighty now, let's start ^^.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

。❀·̩͙꙳。ur pov as always。❀·̩͙꙳。
.
.
.
Gosh... I'm so tired.
That dream terrified me, the people, or at least the person that was talking, seemed so familiar. I only caught a wink of sleep. I sighed groggily as I walk into class. Seeing as almost everyone was seated, I side glanced at the clock. 'Only 2 minutes until class starts? I could've just brought my homework here...' I groan as I walk to my seat. Right as I sat down, the teacher walked into class, a few students entering the class after her.

Looking out the window, like in those cliche anime scenes, I sighed and close my eyes listening to both the chattering students and the falling rain. Not really helping the whole being sleepy situation, the lights were off with a few fairy lights on. Soon my eyes got heavier and put me to sleep.

Opening my eyes, I looked around and saw I was in the same classroom, though it was empty. Standing up, I saw the fairy lights flickering quickly, creeping me out a bit. I walked towards the classroom door then glanced back to get a better look at the scenery. The classroom was a mess. Text books knocked over, papers scattered, chairs and desks knocked over. There was also an eerie feeling in the air, the one of being watched, as if you were a predators prey.
Shivering at the thought of being watched, I opened the door only to see the hallway wasn't any better than the class. In fact it was worse. More papers, notebooks, and other school supplies were all over the hallways floor. Lockers were dented and opened, lights were completely off except for some that occasionally flickered, but that didn't happen much.

As I'm walking I keep asking questions in my head even though I know I won't get an answer 'How could this all happen while I was asleep? Why am I the only one here? Where is Jolyne and the others? Why wouldn't they wake me up? Did they even like me..? Did they pity me...?' I couldn't help but keep thinking about why I'm alone in my school thats a complete mess. As I look at the floor, my eyes furrowed with confusion. "is that.. blood?" I whisper "maybe the apocalypse happened, but why didn't anyone wake me up? Or how did I not hear anything? I'm sure there was a lot of noise if everything was being thrown around." I speak a little louder.

As I'm walking I hear a shuffle close to me. Freezing in place, I feel as my heart is about to jump out of my chest. When I finally built up enough courage, I slowly tun to my side but see no one. Then I looked at the floor to see I was stepping on the many scattered papers. Coming to a conclusion that as I stepped on them they shuffled under my feet. Now resuming my walk, I decided it would be best to leave the school, so I headed to the nearest exit. Reaching the door, I pushed it open, but much like my nightmare from last night, it wouldn't budge.
I feel my heart picking up even more, the same with my breathing. As sweat drop falls from my forehead, I backed away then body slam into the door but no avail. Sighing I started to walk to a different exit rubbing my sore arm.

Reaching the next exit I crossed my fingers, hoping that it would open, but to my luck it was just like the last. I glared at the door harshly, like that would do anything, and start to feel frustrated tears build up in my eyes. I turn around to try the next exits.

"GOD DAMN IT!" I screamed as I feel the built up tears finally start falling. I slam my back into the wall and slide down. I sobbed, frustrated from what's happening. "Is this a dream? Maybe like the last one... But this one feels too real. I can feel and hear everything unlike the last one. The last one I couldn't hear my footsteps, or any shuffling, the only time I could hear anything was when that one person had the audacity to invade my personal space and breath all over me. Not only that but I can feel the things happening. Like when I slammed into the door or tried opening it. The last one I could only feel the people, that have no clue what personal space is, grabbing and breathing on me. Along with the stab." I speak out my thoughts. No one's listening... Hopefully. And if they are they better not be absolute keeps!

Sniffling a few times so my nose is no longer runny, I also wipe my tears away. I feel frustrated and scared, I can't help it. No matter how pathetic I sound, I just want to get out of here! This truly can't be a dream..! Sure I could've heard all the running, screaming, things getting knocked over and other things opening and breaking, but what if I'm just a deep sleeper? I shook my head as I walked around the school aimlessly.

Coming to a stop in front of the gym doors, I decided to open them. I mean it's not like I can do anything other than walking around the school. Walking in with my head facing the floor, I smell a terrible scent. Quickly I snapped my head up to see what it was, and if it was even in the room. As I did so, my eyes landed on a pile of dead bodies, and surrounding them was a mix of their blood. I stood frozen for the second time as I stared at the massive pile of dead people. Breathing heavily, I ran up to them to see if any of my friends were there, and if they are I need to see if they're okay.

Flipping bodies to see the faces, I couldn't find anyone I knew. That could be good and bad. Good because they could have escaped from whatever killed these people, but bad because they could have been the killers or they're somewhere else laying lifelessly.

I look down at my hands to see they're all bloody and stink of the metallic scent. As I was about to leave to find the nearest bathroom, I heard footsteps getting closer outside of the gym doors. Full of panic I quickly find a place to hide, not wanting to be caught and killed, but to also have a good view of who it is.

Getting to a good spot, I see as a medium group of people come in and chatting. "Are you sure you even saw her run in here? If you're lying I won't hesitate to kill you.. I need to find my love and quickly before I go insane!" The one with long pink hair... Wait Anasui? WHAT- "You think I'm lying? Besides she isn't yours... You're lucky your head is still attached to that body of yours." The next person growls at him, but I don't recognize them. Also why are the others there as well?

"Found ya~♡!" I hear a voice speak next to me. As I look over, i see Jonathan? "Y/n dear, why are you hiding from me? You know I love you... Right?" He asks as he tilts his head with a lovesick smile. My eyes grew wide with fear as I tried to look away. Key word: TRIED, he grabbed my jaw keeping my head in place. "Y/N MY LOVE!" I hear an excited voice and look towards them. It was a blond haired woman with blue eyes. She proceeded to tackle me into a hug, a really tight hug.. Jonathan just stared as the blonde woman cuddled me.

"Erina, get off of her please.." jonathan sighs out. "Huh? Why should I?" She questions, slightly glaring at the blue haired male. "We all know that she MINE. *Sigh* even though we're sharing, she's still going to be mine." Erina get up and so does Jonathan. The both started to have an argument, while they do I slowly get up the start sprinting out the other gym door. "HEY, Y/N! QUIT RUNNING!" I hear the loud voice of Jolyne and fast footsteps. Deciding to not look back because that always ends up terrible, I kept running in random directions.

Going into a room, I try to catch my breath and think of a plan. ' come on y/n, think! Before they find you.' I look around the room then upwards, "the ceiling..!" I whisper to myself. Standing on the sturdiest desk I reach up and move the ceiling tile thing away. Dragging myself up, I first bump the air and carefully crawl across the ceiling. 'if this is a dream I better wake up soon!' I thought to myself as I stopped and slightly move another ceiling tile thingy to see what part of the school I'm at. All I see is lined up lockers and the floor. Luckily for me I'm above a locker, so as carefully as possible, I step down onto the metal object and sit there for a little while. "Man this is tiering..." I told myself, I think I'm going crazy. "I agree. Chasing after you is quite tiring. Not to mention frustrating." I hear the voice of Kakyoin speaking next to me. "Now dear, please hold still. It won't hurt that much!" He smiles. Next thing you know, I'm getting stabbed... In the same place. My screams were being muffled by his hand.

Slowly, Kakyoin makes a deep cut in the shape of a heart. I started getting dizzy from blood loss, watching all the warm red liquid run down the lockers. "My, your heart will finally be all mine! No one can separate us or get in the way now! I have you all to my self, and if anyone tries to take your heart from me. I'll watch as the blees out from their necks, drowning in their own blood. Now doesn't that sound nice?" He smiles down at me as I start to see black dots.

"Y/n.."
I try to look at Kakyoin.
'Huh?'
"Y/n."
I get confused.
'What?'
"Y/N!"

My eyes snap open seeing the worried looks of my classmates and teacher. "Y/n you need to go to the nurse. You're bleeding quite a bit." She points at my top. Looking down I see what she's talking about, my eyes widen as I quickly stand up, ignoring the concerned shouting of my teacher along with my two friends. As I started to speed walk to the door, I stumbled a little before catching myself then resuming.

"Ugh..." I groan and wince at the pain in my chest. I soon came to a stop and fell forward, a pair of arms grabbed me and picked me up. Trying to see who it was, I blacked out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
。❀·̩͙꙳。your "saviors" pov。❀·̩͙꙳。

"Tch, how could you be so stupid?"
I said out loud then started walking with her in my arms.
She's really warm.. I felt warmth creep up onto my face as I looked down at her face.
'You're lucky I saved you... I saved you, NO ONE else did. You need to stay by MY side so I can always protect you.' a small smirk was shown on my face as I continued to walk with you in my arms.

'no one else can have you.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HIYA! Hope you enjoyed or at least found it interesting ^^ I drew some art of y/n and Jonathan. Not in the way you'd expect tho.

(Can't draw hands for shit)

I'm currently in the dark with my phone on night mode, so when I tell you I about screeched cuz of the brightness, I'm not lying. Anyways hope you read the next chapter!
Bye bye ^^
~yumiko✺⋆* (⸝⸝⸝´▽'⸝⸝⸝)⋆*✺

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

3.8K 253 26
NOTE: This is a fem reader story Book I: Young Y/N and her mother are two Irish immigrants who travel to England, where her mother will be working a...
1.1K 85 8
You were just a normal 20 year old, struggling with a day to day job. But one night, During a very strange storm, you are struck by lightning and blo...
106K 3.9K 55
//THERE'S ALSO A SECOND BOOK, AFTER READING THIS READ THE OTHER ONE!!! ///After your father, dio, was killed you and your 'imaginary' friend went to...
754 44 20
In these series of oneshots I'll be pairing rohan with other diu characters, ocs and the reader, some platonic and some romantic, some simply where h...