(Mostly) Clantarians Interfer...

By MysteriousOwen

(12-21-2022) Throughout the Omniverse, many Officers and Soldiers of an Empire before and after Union Prime t... More

H.M.S. Kalinka vs. Star Destroyer
Trolls But It's With Clantarians: Part 1
Kanna: The Galaxy Chomper (Happy Macro March?)
The Last Jedi- I mean, LaserDisc Player
(Random Fun #1) NO CAPES

GET READY, CLANTARIAN MEDICINE IS THE GREATEST IN THE OMNIVERSE, DON'T YOU THINK

13 0 0
By MysteriousOwen

Empire: Greater Clan Reich (Jr. Era)

Year: 1942

In a battlefield, so many Corrupt Soldiers are pounding down many Clantroopers.

Clantarian Officer: (German) HOLD THE LINE

Corrupted's Men are near a Clantarian Compound and are trying to break into it. One Clantrooper was blown by a shit tone of rockets and was plastered against a window.

Injured Clantrooper: Medic...

[Intro]
O, mein Freund! Jetzt hier ist ein Sieg
Dies ist der erste Gloria
O, mein Freund! Feiern wir diesen Sieg
Für den nächsten Kampf!

Flashes of every Clantarians appear all away from early Clantarian Legionary to late Clantrooper.

[Post-Chorus]
(Die Flügel der Freiheit...) Oh...
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Oh... Ha!

Every Clantarian and Era flashes and appear and doing fighting shit, including their personal struggles.

[Verse 1]
"Muimi na shi de atta" to...
Iwasenai saigo no hitori ni naru made...

[Pre-Chorus]
Der Feind ist grausam, wir bringen!
Der Feind ist riesig, wir springen!

[Chorus]
Ryoute ni wa gloria, utau no wa sieg
Senaka ni wa Flügel der Freiheit (Diese elenden Biester...)
Nigirishimeta ketsui wo hidari mune ni
Kirisaku no wa Ringe der Torheit (...Werden vernichtet!)

[Post-Chorus]
Soukyuu wo mau Flügel der Freiheit! Ha! Ha! Oh...
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Oh...

It ends with the Title, "(Mostly) Clantaria Interfering With Everything" flashing in.

In the compound, a Clantrooper Officer was not happy about the new project.

Clantrooper Officer: We need to move now!

Clantarian Scientist: It will work! I just need more time!

Clantrooper Officer: We've waited too long! The enemy is near and this needs to be initiated now! We'll work on improvements later!

He then left. On the table was a Clantrooper with his chest cut open and he was barely alive, even with his entite heart removed from his body as he was still conscious, thanks to a Prototype Medi Gun keeping him alive.

Clantrooper: (Weakly) What's happening, doc?

Clantarian Scientist: Don't worry. I will get you fixed up as good as new

Just then, a bird popped out of the Clantrooper's chest.

Clantarian Scientist: Archimedes! No!

He shoos the bird away.

Clantarian Scientist: It's filthy in there! Eugh. Birds (Chuckles)

He then pulls out a device called the "Über Device."

Clantarian Scientist: Look, I'm gonna use your heart for this because I'm running out of hearts to use

He then jams the Über Device on the heart.

Clantarian Scientist: You'll be lucky to be the first to survive thi-

The heart immediately explodes after being in contact with the beam.

Clantrooper: (Weakly)...my heart

Clantarian Scientist:...uhh...Don't worry, that was the sound of progress, my friend

He then opens a fridge.

Clantarian Scientist: Come on. I know I have one more somewhere

He then found one more heart to use. It was a Baboon Heart labeled "Mega Baboon".

Clantarian Scientist: Where was I?

He then jams the Über Device in the heart.

Clantarian Scientist: Ah, there we go

He then holds it infront of the healing beam from the Medi Gun.

Clantarian Scientist: Come on...come on...

The heart began to pump.

Clantarian Scientist: Yes...Yes...

He then began to laugh as his project is beginning to work. The heart began to glow red and becomes more brighter and brighter. Thinking it was going to explode, he closed his eyes, but the glow stopped going brighter and the heart didn't explode. The two looked at the now red glowing heart.

Clantarian Scientist: Oh. Didn't expect that

Clantrooper: (Weakly) Am I gonna die?

Clantarian Scientist: You won't. We would be honored as the first to ever see this new revolutionary machine that will forever change the means of Modern Medicine and show that the Medical Corps does take it serious

He then placed the heart in the 121 cm Humanoid's open chest.

Clantarian Scientist: Look, I know this isn't built for our frame, but could you hold your rib cage open a bit?

He then tries to push in the Big-As-Hell Heart in.

Clantarian Scientist: I can't (Grunts) seem (Grunts)

He pushed it in so hard, it broke one of his ribs. The poor Clantrooper hold a piece of his broken ribs.

Clantarian Scientist: Aw, not to worry. All your scars and wounds will be healed up soon. We have to see of this will work

He then prepares to move the Medi Gun closer to him.

Clantarian Scientist:

A/N: Microwave Society Jude: HE JUST SAID THE NAME OF THE EPISODE! OOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!

He then drew the Medi Gun closer to the Clantrooper, and by pure happiness, it heals up all of the Clantarian's scars and open wounds.

Clantrooper: My...God...

He got up before looking and feeling all over his body and it was completely healed up like nothing had happened. The only notice is the large heartbeats pumping from the chest.

Clantrooper: What happens now?

Clantarian Scientist: Now (Chuckles) Let's go practice medicine...

He puts on his new Clantrooper Uniform with a Medic Armband and a Stahlhelm with red crosses on the sides of it. He now ready his Medi Gun and Medipack to test it out for the first time on field. The Clantrooper walk by him while carrying his MG42. He then sees a Clantrooper Duck with an eye patch and a missing arm running while holding his Kar98k.

Clantrooper Duck: MEDIC

he was then blown by a grenade, making rainbow blood spray everywhere. The Clantarian Scientist adjusted his goggles before turning on his Medi Gun and fires a beam, healing the downed Duck from all of his scars, wounds, and missing parts and he got up like it was nothing before grabbing his Kar98k and fires back at the enemy. The Clantarian Scientist sees an SS Clantrooper on the ground dying and he also heals him back up.

SS Clantrooper: YEAH

The SS Clantrooper hops back up and activates his Fast Running Powers and sliced many Corrupt Soldiers' heads off with his Gladius. Just then, a large group of Corrupt Soldiers are charging through. The same Clantrooper the Clantarian Scientist healed up from the start saw them and looked back at the Clantarian Scientist.

Clantrooper: Doctor, are you sure this will work?!

Clantarian Scientist: Haha! I have no idea!

He flips a switch on his Medi Pack and it began to charge up and the dial goes to Über. He then fires his Medi Gun to the Clantrooper.

Clantrooper: EYAAAAAAAAAH

He roars as the Über Device and his heart began to glow brighter.

Clantrooper: AH HA

He then goes ÜberCharge, an ability where the Medi Pack and Medi Gun turns both the Medic and the Clantrooper that is being healed an indestructible form for a short time, but for the Prototype, it's only just for the Clantrooper. The Clantrooper fires his MG42 as all the explosions and bullets did nothing against him, making all the Corrupt Soldiers shocked. The Clantarian Scientist smiles evily as the two advanced through the hellfire.

Clantrooper: HAHAHAHAHA, I AM BULLETPROOF

All the other Clantroopers and Officers were shocked and watched both the Clantrooper and Clantarian Scientist plowing down the large group of Corrupt Soldiers. The dead bodies ended up making a pile. The two walked ontop of the pile and stood gloriously as many Corrupt Soldiers were being dominated by just two Clantarians. After that day, the Clantarian Scientist was awarded for both his bravery, actions, and was credited for his proud Invention. The Clantarian Scientist smiles to see his Experiment has become a huge success and would be one of the G.C.R.'s major "Technological Wonders of 1942" and forever changed the tides of war. Soon enough, his new Medi Gun and Medi Pack was mass produced and all Clantroopers and Officers are now issued to have Über Devices and Baboon Hearts to be capable of use the ÜberCharge without exploding from the immense power it generates.

Clantarian Scientist: That looks good. Very nice there. Yes!

Clantrooper Kid: Hey, thanks doc!

He then left the room as many other Clantarian Officers and Soldiers were waiting for their turn.

Clantrooper Kid: Awhawhaw, man! You would not BELIEVE how much this hurts

Clantrooper Duck: (SpyCakes) (Laughing) Wait, it's beating through your entire torso

Clantrooper Kid: (Chuckling) It's so weird

Suddenly, there was a muffled noise and something moving inside him.

Clantarian Scientist: Archimedes?

Ever since, the Clantrooper the Clantarian Scientist first healed up would become friends with him and would forever have respect for him. He always credited the Clantarian Scientist for saving his life after being barely alive for a month. He would survive the perpetual war, and live a long life seeing the Reich evolve around him until it's final fall. As for the Clantarian Scientist, he would unfortunately die before he can see his Vision become a Reality. He was assasinated before his Work has been finished, but his Research managed to survive and the Science and Exploration Organization would finish the rest and released it to the Wehrmacht and later created the Kritzkrieg in his Honor throughout the 40s as well as a hybrid variant of the two Mediguns in 2019. He will forever be remembered as "ÜberMan".

If we suppose that I am not who I say.
Can you say with certainty that you're even yourself?
Will you be able to pick up the mess you made
once your heart just falls apart like it's sand?

I hear someone calling out my name.
It rings in my ears, it's driving me insane.
Time has frozen all around my head.
I need you to wake me up.

I began to walk straight through the deepest dark abyss.
Swiftly like a gale I knew I must escape this.
I felt as if my rotting corpse had risen back to life.
And now's the time that we break out of our walls.
Unite these different worlds.
Before they take it for them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 2.3K 39
just random ass oneshots cause i'm bored lol
22 1 2
After people finally blew up the world in the year 2045 after unknown number of years people finally stood up and build domes to protect themselves f...
35.5K 558 15
Currently Updating a lot of my older published chapters since I first wrote this in 2022 so sorry if some of the first chapters are better than older...
120 0 7
After the battle with the dark sky Elementclan has got 5 new apprentices Firepaw Icepaw Darkpaw Blizzardpaw and Twistedpaw but Scorchstar Darkfang an...