Dare [Taehyung ff]

By BoxyTaehyung

Where it all started with a simple dare.... More

Chapter 1: The unlimited hate.
Chapter 2: Outing.
Chapter 3: Detention.
Chapter 4: A living hell.
Chapter 5: Gathering.
Chapter 6: "The" dare.
Chapter 7: Texting.
Chapter 8: Fighting.
Chapter 9: Back to home.
Chapter 10: Travel.
Chapter 11: The beginning of the mess.
Chapter 12: The settling.
Chapter 13: The morning.
Chapter 14: Feeling scared.
Chapter 15: Fear.
Chapter 16: Getting closer.
Chapter 17: The start...
Chapter 18: Lost.
Chapter 19: Trying to survive.
Chapter 20: Disappeared.
Chapter 21: A new meet.
Chapter 22: Explanations.
Chapter 23: Nostalgic.
Chapter 24: Message.
Chapter 25: Revelations.
Chapter 26: Pain.
Chapter 28: The dream.
Chapter 29: Again.
Chapter 30: The solution.
Chapter 31: The end.
A request

Chapter 27: Dying internally.

1.9K 111 6
By BoxyTaehyung

Aera sobbed while sitting on the cough as Taehyung and Y/n crouched down in front of her to console her. "A-Amma, please don't cry. I p-promise that I'll bring him back." He had tears in his eyes after seeing his mother in pain.

"Taehyung, where is my son? You promised me that your brother would be safe!!" She gripped her head as it was thumping badly, out of tension. He sniffed as Y/n didn't know to whom she should console first.

After telling the whole story since their arrival at the countryside, the older couldn't stop herself from dying out of fear. "Please forgive me..." He whispered.

She suddenly turned her head "Taehyung, don't talk to me! I trusted you the most since the beginning..." A painful sob left her mouth once again and she refused to look at the hurt blue haired guy.

He felt his heart tearing apart, after all she was not his real mother. Even if she loved him like his real mother could do, Taehyung couldn't have the same place in her heart just like Jungkook had.

"Just go from here before I do something that I shouldn't do." Taehyung was already dead but her words were stabbing him mercilessly. Why was nobody understanding his pain since he lost his brother?

Soon Y/n decided to speak "Unty, if only you knew how much Taehyung cried days and night for Jungkook. If only you knew how he took care of me when I was desperate. If only you've seen how much he fought until the end to save Jungkook. Instead he injured himself and is suffering in pain until now."

As she talked about his injury, which was not cured yet and still painful, Aera widened her eyes and quickly turned to Taehyung before cupping his face. "W-Where? Where are you in pain, tell me? Is it too much? Let's go to the hospital."

Taehyung burst out in tears to see the love in her heart for him before hugging her tightly. She hugged him back and caressed his hair. "I'm sorry dear, just because you're not my real son doesn't mean that I didn't love you."

A mother's hug is the most precious thing you can have in this world.

Y/n looked at them and let her emotional side take over her before shedding her tears. Soon they pulled away and she spoke "Unty, Jimin will help us in finding him." The older nodded before the youngsters could go into Taehyung's room to have a good sleep as they traveled the whole night awake.

After entering the room, Taehyung let go of his suit case and slowly approached the picture of him and Jungkook, framed and put on the bedside table. They used to share the same room, and it was filled with his scent, his memories and his stuffs.

He took the pic in his hands and sat on the bed before letting his tears fall. No matter how hard he would try, he couldn't stop his tears, they were unstoppable. Y/n approached him and sat down by his side before caressing his back in a soothing manner.

"Taehyung, by crying Jungkook wouldn't come back, would he?" He shook his head as a no, making her sigh. "So you should stop crying, I'm also desperate but I know that crying is not the solution." The blue haired guy nodded before wiping his tears and kissing Jungkook's pic with love and putting the frame back to from where he picked it up.

"I just want him alive and safe. Nothing more, nothing less." He whispered, to which she hummed while controlling her tears. "He is, I promise." She said with hope and positivity, making Taehyung look at her.

The eye contact filled with pain, tears, love and mostly trust. He suddenly layed onto the bed and put his head into her lap, making Y/n frown internally. He then took her hand and put it on his head, gesturing her to massage it.

She chuckled at his cute behaviour and started to massage his hair which made him relaxed under this touch and he closed his eyes with, finally, some peace.

He went into his Dreamland and Y/n admired his face which only reflected sadness and tension. A smile drew on her lips and she slowly leaned on his forehead to kiss him. "I promise everything will be alright."

     TIME SKIP TO A FEW DAYS LATER...

Jimin finally gathered his courage after a few days to go to meet the youngesters. He had no more strength to act in front of them as if he was still solving the case and that there was a hope about the victims being still alive.

But still, he decided to meet them and go with the flow. The moment he'll see the opportunity or the right moment to tell the truth, he'll do it without hesitation. This burden was killing his heart mercilessly every single day.

He knew that this revelation would kill the youngesters who kept the hope and trust in their heart for him, but keeping them in a lie will kill them even more in the end. He arrived in front of Taehyung's house and took a deep breath before ringing the door bell.

The silver haired guy tap his foot on the marbled floor nervously and waited for the door to be opened. After a few seconds, the door opened and Taehyung showed up. Jimin looked up at him and he frowned at his state.

He was looking all pale, too weak as if he was not eating since a few days, heavy dark circles and his jaw line was popping out from the weakness. Taehyung looked at the older and smiled slightly "Hyung, come enter in." His voice seemed almost inaudible.

Jimin, on the other hand, smiled slightly to him and entered in before taking off his shoes and following Taehyung's slow steps. They arrived into the living room and sat down across each other.

The older looked at his state and finally decided to investigate "Taehyung, how have you been? You look so different from the last time, what happened to you?" The younger just smiled slightly as if his strength was not even enough to smile wider than this.

"I'm fine, just the tension about Jungkook keeps surrounding my thoughts. But I'm eating on time, so no worries." "Liar." They both looked toward the voice and saw Aera walking to them, she wasn't looking good either.

She approached them and Jimin got up before bowing to which she smiled and gave a glass of juice. "Thank you, Mrs. Jeon." He thanked her and she spoke "Neither he's eating, nor he is sleeping on time. I know he feels guilty about his missing brother but he needs to understand that it was not his fault."

She explained while sitting down and Jimin hummed while looking down in sadness and guilt. He felt so bad about every single thing. About Taehyung feeling guilty for nothing, about all the victims dying, about his own wife doing all of this.

He was not feeling right at this moment and decided to speak, to change the atmosphere "Y/n, where is she?" Taehyung wiped his sudden tears and replied "She's at home, after telling about Jungkook to her parents, they didn't even show up once at our door, out of sadness and depression."

A sigh left Jimin's mouth and Aera said "You'll find my son, right?" He felt his heart tightening in his chest while thinking about all the lies he has to tell them just to not to admit that his wife did all of that.

He couldn't bear this feeling of dying every single day, not only Jungkook, but even little children were victims of this. He looked down and nodded with a huge knot in his throat. "I-I'll make sure to find him."

Aera smiled with tears "I knew I could trust you. Only God and I know how hard I'm trying to control my feelings as a mother." The silver haired guy nodded and got up without making eye contact "I'm going to the laboratory, Taehyung, take care of yourself, of your mother and Y/n. After your brother you're the only one in charge of the women."

Taehyung nodded desperately and let his tears fall as his patience was over. With that Jimin quickly wore his shoes at the door steps and ran out of the house with warm tears flowing onto his cheeks.

He sat into his jeep and droved off to his house while sobbing silently.

                                     MEANWHILE...

"Amma, Appa, just once. Eat it, I cooked with a lot of love for you both. This is my first time cooking pasta, look." She tried to smile and cheer up while her heart was tearing apart after seeing her parents not moving an inch.

They were refusing to eat since they came to know about Jungkook, or they wouldn't eat until Y/n would not beg to them for at least 2 hours. The same tiring routine of Y/n was affecting her mental health a lot.

She was also missing Jungkook a lot but it was her responsibility to take care of her parents, her love and Aera. She had to be strong and was not willing to quite everything that soon.

Soon her parents forced themselves to eat and she sent them in their room afterwards so they could sleep and pass their time by doing so. She sighed then cleaned the kitchen before sitting on the couch of the living room and going deep in her thoughts, her usual routine.

                        TIME SKIP TO NIGHT TIME...

Jimin cried hardly while laying down onto his bed, in the darkness. "Why God, why? Why those innocent souls have to suffer that much just because of iseul?" He sobbed non stop while begging to god to help him.

He had no more courage to lie to the victim's family, also the reason why he ran out of Taehyung's house. He couldn't bear anything anymore.

He felt his heart clenching when he remembered Taehyung's thin face, his sadness and depression. More tears left his eyes "Please, god, I beg you. Please, help me though this difficulty." Were his last whispered words before drifting into his Dreamland.

                                    TIME SKIP...

Jimin walked through the darkness, feeling scared and nervous. It was night time and the jungle didn't seem to be less dangerous than anything. He was lost and was losing hope, what if he couldn't get out of there?

Suddenly, he spotted a tree from afar. It was not a random one, it was really specific and he marked it authority in a different manner. All the trees around him looked normal, dark, almost dead.

But this one, seemed luminous, more likely to be alive and it seemed like it had a specific trait that the others didn't. The silver haired guy frowned before approaching it and as his steps kept getting closer, his eyes started to spot a sign on it.

A few inches away, he finally got the opportunity to study more about this sign. It was a circle with a triangle inside, and in this triangle was a square. But it was not the most shocking, the most memorizing thing was that this sign which seemed to be graved into the wood, since he didn't know how long, was shining.

"What is this?" He tried to touch it when suddenly something tugged under his feets and he flinched before taking a few steps back. His heartbeat increased and sweat started to form onto his forehead.

His palm became sweaty as they shivered in fear. Suddenly, his eyes widened when something looking more likely to be a book, came out of the ground and shone brightly, almost illuminating the whole jungle.

His eyes burned at this sudden activity and the next thing he remembered was to jump out of his bed and almost having a panic attack.

Jimin looked around and saw that he was still in his bed and that it was 3:01 AM. A sigh left his mouth and he fell back onto his bed, not questioning further about what he saw earlier in his dreams.

TBC❤️❤️

Hey guys, just trust the process. I hope you're liking the story so far✨✨.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 134 43
A pretty boy made mafia's son fell for him~~
321 63 10
"I want every one in this world to feel the pain, I'm feeling!! " "heaven is boring, how about hell?" "We are all in the same game, just different le...
816 86 7
What if the Highschool Genius and Bully body swap? ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ This story is mine please don't copy.
476 10 19
It all starts when Y/n has to do a dare after a girls' night with her friends. Y/n ends up being staying in an all boys' school for a whole year as a...