Just Maybe (a.m fanfic)

By zayns_dream

Bea Gardner and Austin Mahone have been friends since they were children ad as they grew older their relation... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 6

1.4K 111 69
By zayns_dream

Bea's POV

"That was amazing !!" I screamed while wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a tight hug. I'm so proud of him.

I heard him chuckle as he wrapped his arms around my torso and hugged me tighter.

The crowd cheering for more Austin as I jumped down from him and wiped tears away from my eyes.

"All of those karaoke nights !" I shouted while looking at the crowd of people backstage. I watched his face light up with a smile.

Can't believe it ... Austin the main event. I thought as he wrapped his guitar around his body.

He said that he needed to get back there because the audience is craving more.

He smiled one last time at me and kissed my cheek slowly.

"Thank you for always being there .." He whispered close to my ear.

I felt him smile and then suddenly walked up the stage. I flushed.

•••

After spending a few more hours at the gig, I decided to drive home after the festival was cleared up.

Austin would've drove home with his range but he insisted on driving with me.

He told Alex and the others to take his car and to bring it back at his place first thing in the morning.

After, Austin said that he needed to talk to important people then left.

Which caused me to wait even longer. Eventually he came back in a happy state.

"I LOVE PERFORMING !!" Austin screamed and tried throwing his hands up in the air; but accidentally punched the top of my car.

His high pitch scream scared me so I pulled over. The night sky gleamed down on us and the stars shined their brightest.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried while watching him hold his somewhat bruised hand.

"I'm great." He stared at me with his dazzling eyes. His smile grew playfully as I wondered why he's so joyful.

I didn't say anything because Austin needs this boost of happiness. Considering the fact that its been 2 days after his break up with Becky.

I tucked my hair behind my ear and looked away from the awkward staring contest that was going on.

"Look at the sta-" and before I could say stars, he quickly shh'ed me.

"Let me bask in the moment." He spoke quietly as I looked at him with confusion. It sounded like he was saying goodbye.

"I want you to be the first person I told." He said with his joyful eyes.

A smile grew on his face as I said "what?" in anticipation.

With his irresistible smile he said "I'm going to get signed with a recording label .."

I sat there blinking twice trying to interpret what he had just said.

"OH MY GOD WHAT !" I screamed not knowing what to do with this information.

The room in the car started getting smaller and smaller causing me to hyperventilate.

My throat dry and air flow decreasing, I staggered out the car to get fresh air.

Austin following before me but not with a breathing problem.

"You .. Got ... Signed? ..." I questioned while taking breathing breaks in between each word.

I watch as Austin made his way to my side of the car. His height making me look up at him.

You don't know how long I've waited for him to say those words. It's his dream to become famous.

I've always believed in him but I never thought his dreams would begin unraveling now.

"I'm going to ..." He spoke. "There's one problem." The dark sky gapping down at us as I stood up straight and caught my breathe.

I asked "what is it" and he looked down at me. With his puppy dog eyes he had said the 6 words I dreaded to hear.

"I have to go to Florida." He spoke as I faked a smile.

Why Florida? Why so far away? As I begin asking myself these questions my eyes start tearing.

"Bea .. No. Don't you start crying." Austin scolded me as I looked away and wiped them away.

I told him that I wasn't crying and that I just have something in my eye.

"Bea .." His voice deepened as if he was going to scold me again.

"How long have I known you?" He asked as I tried not to look into his eyes.

"10 years." I whispered. "What?" He said with a chuckle as if he didn't hear me.

"10 years !." I screamed while being tired and weary.

"10 years ..." He repeated but I didn't look at him.

"I know you better than you know yourself." Austin spoke while trying to make eye contact with me but I put my head down.

"Bea ..." I feel him lift my chin up with his finger and thumb. My eyes met up with his dazzling orbs.

"I have to leave in a week" He said while tears started forming in my eyes.

After all these years, Austin's going to leave. My best friend is going to leave and become famous.

Will I ever see him again? Will he still remember me when he's a gone?

These questions made me very emotional. I couldn't lift my head away because Austin was holding it still so I begin to cry.

A week? What's going to happen in a week?

"Oh Bea." He whispered as he pulled me into his famous hugs and right then I felt like I'm home.

Tears pouring down as I feel his soft lips kiss my forehead.

I whimpered at the feeling of Austin leaving. He made his way down and lightly kissed my nose.

I hear him let out a small chuckle and looked into my eyes.

His hands made there way up and gently tucked my hair behind my ears. His thumb caressing my cheek.

"You've always been there for me." He whispered so only I can hear.

"How come I haven't seen this before?" He asked as I suddenly stopped and looked up at him.

What does he mean by that?

I watch him as his eyes stared directly into mine. His thumb still caressing my face.

With his wonderful smile, he closed his eyes and started leaning towards me.

I closed mine and waited. Waited for the feeling of his lips against mine; and soon enough his did.

Yes they kissed .. If you were confused, yes ... Yes they did kiss :) bsidncoddd finally !! Hahaha

but these passed weeks, school just ended, I had to attend a sweet sixteen, and I had to take my SAT (which I think I failed) . which caused me not to update (I am so sorry for that) .

Until today ... I got constant messages on wattpad asking me to update so I did. It was about 3 or 4 of you who asked me to update so here you go :)

Since it's summer, I will be updating every other day :) but I just want to thank those people who messaged me to update :)

You're not being too pushy or mean. You just want me to update and I get it. If my favorite writer didn't update I would be furious ! I just want to thank you guys :)

Thank you for supporting and not giving up on me

Don't forget to vote :) 5 votes and I'll make chapter 7 :)

❤-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 816 33
Younger sister to upcoming pop star Austin Mahone 16 year old Darcy has never had an easy life, but what happens when she is flying back to Miami. S...
48.8K 1.9K 58
Becky Mahone is a normal 15 year old, she lives with her mom and brother. Her dad died when she was 1. Her mom's name is Michelle Mahone, and her bro...
6.4K 97 61
Austin Mahone and Ashley Jones are just best friends but someone is gonna get involved too much they started their strictly sex charade years ago and...
82.2K 1.8K 39
[LOOKING FOR A BAD FAN-FIC? HERE YOU GO!]"It wasn't about where you ended up, but the road you traveled. And through that rocky fangirling road to me...