It's You | COMPLETED

By _elawrts

Gulf was diagnosed with Ovotesticular Syndrome which means he's a Hermaphrodite, but instead of having two ge... More

Author's Note
Chapter 01 - Hospital
Chapter 02 - Fame
Chapter 03 - His Fan
Chapter 04 - Enter Gun
Chapter 05 - Trending
Chapter 06 - Talk
Chapter 07 - 4/5
Chapter 08 - Fan Meeting
Chapter 09 - Mom and Dad
Chapter 10 - That Night
Chapter 11 - Deny
Chapter 12 - He Knows
Chapter 13 - Roller Coaster
Chapter 14 - Hormones
Chapter 15 - Confirmed
Chapter 16 - Excited
Chapter 17 - Danger
Chapter 18 - Session
Chapter 19 - So Much
Chapter 20 - Confess
Chapter 21 - Exhausting
Chapter 22 - Great Mornings
Chapter 23 - Crazy
Chapter 24 - Shock
Chapter 25 - Dad
Chapter 26 - Avocados
Chapter 27 - Rush
Chapter 28 - Pray
Chapter 29 - Discuss
Chapter 30 - Days
Chapter 31 - Who?
Chapter 32 - Surprise
Chapter 33 - Oops

Chapter 34 - It's You

1.4K 50 19
By _elawrts

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

-*AFTER FOUR YEARS*-

It's one peaceful morning in the Traipi-Jongche household. It's currently seven in the morning, Mew and Gulf are sleeping in as they have a rest weekend. And their just too tired last night, and no they didn't do it, actually they didn't for almost one week now, because they're so busy with work, with the twins, and the birthday party that will be held today.

But that peaceful sleep is ruined by two little girls climbing on top of their parents bed. "Daddy! Mommy! Wake up!" they both said at the same time, as they sat on their father's side. "Wake up!" they said at the same time again.

"Aw sweethearts, you're hurting Daddy" Mew groaned as he tried to grab their twins in one go and laying them down in between him and Gulf. "But you need to wake up" Noelle said cupping her father's cheeks, "Yes Mommy, you need to wake up" Nicole cupping her other father's cheeks.

"We're awake but it's just seven huns" Gulf said before draping his arm over to their kids, eyes still closed. "It's our birthday!" they both said at the same time, and their parents just faked their surprise. "Is it?" they both asked, "You forgot right? So we're just going to be by ourselves right?" Noelle's eyes sparkle at the thought, surprisingly she's just not a look-a-like of Gulf, she's a literal Gulf, she's introverted, and doesn't really want to socialize with people that she doesn't know.

But Nicole on the other hand is a lot like Mew, she's a little energy ball, a total opposite of Noelle, she always wanted to go out and meet new people and see new things. "Are we having a party later?" Nicole asked making Gulf and Mew look at each other before smiling.

"Well this morning, we're just going to stay in bed as Mommy cook breakfast. We'll snuggle up until noon before getting ready for my princesses party" Mew said making Gulf sighed.

After two years of making Mew to stop telling their twins to call him 'Mommy' he just gave up. Besides, the name makes him feel warm, and cozy, and fuzzy.

"Half half!" the twins said and gave each other a high five. The two had a hard time playing with each other as they got older but of course their parents taught them the word compromise. They're three year old twins, they shouldn't make a big deal out of anything as of the moment.

"Now give Mommy a kiss, I'll start whipping up our breakfast" Gulf said as he sit up, the twins immediately sat and kissed his cheeks at the same time, and because his cheeks are so squishy, his lips formed a little pout where Mew kissed him.

"Daddy no! Mommy is ours today!" the twins said and pushed their Dad's face away. Mew couldn't do anything but laugh to his two cute daughters. Gulf just chuckled and pecked Mew's cheeks, "Good morning" he said before standing up and going into the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face before going down to the kitchen.

The guests arrived at noon, and they were still the same. Their group of friends, gulf's hospital family, Mew and Gulf's parents, and of course their siblings.

And of course, some new additions as well.

After a year of Mew and Gulf's wedding, Bright and Win got married next, and three months before their wedding, they're baby was already formed in it's surrogate mother's uterus. Their baby boy, which is now two.

Zee and Saint were the next to get married, the two of them even denied what they had all those years ago and made you think they didn't really love each other. They were like Bright and Win, the only difference was that they waited for a year before they had a surrogate for their baby girl, and now the baby girl is 14 months old.

While Off and Gun decided to adopt a baby first before having a ceremony. The boy turned one last April. They are still on their engaged stage for a year now but at least they're not each other's fuck buddies anymore. They actually have a family together, and announced that they will get married a few months from now.

Even Kaownah and Turbo just got married last month, so even if they wanted to attend the twins' birthday party, they couldn't. Because this was the only free time on their schedules that they have for their honeymoon.

And yes, Gulf and Mew have also gone on a honeymoon, in Switzerland! The sight seeing plan that they had when they were still filming together, it became their honeymoon destination.

Mild now has a girlfriend, Grace. When they found out, they were all surprised of course and were waiting for Gulf's reaction because it was Rika's birthday a year ago when it was announced.

But they were even more surprised when Gulf suddenly stood up to hug the two. He also said that he was happy and Mild became his sister's boyfriend.

Of course, Saint took the opportunity to tease them, saying that maybe he was just saying that because it was Rika's birthday, but Gulf wasn't. Rika just started crying at what her Kuya said.

"I know that I should be stricter because it's Rika, she's my only sister, but I think I will be more pissed if I didn't know her boyfriend that well. I've known Mild for very long time, and I know that he wouldn't hurt my sister in any way or form.  And besides I wouldn't let anyone have my sister as well, it's either Mild or nobody. They liked each other from the start, they were just to scared to actually meet around the middle"

And of course, Jomkwan. She's single, and she doesn't really mind it, her motto in life was to be the rich single tita that she always aspire to be. And she's pretty content and happy about her life so no one is really pressuring her to be in a relationship.

Anyways as everyone were already done giving the twins their gift, and also ate lunch, blowing of the candles is next. So they all sang a happy birthday before having Nicole and Noelle blow their candles from their respective cakes.

"--Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you! Yey!" they all shouted with glee after the twins blew the flame on the candle.

"So does our twin girls would like anything in particular for their birthday?" Gun asked, "Baby brother!" the twins answered rather loudly making their parents looked at one another before looking away as Gulf have his face redden, and Mew just lovingly pats his daughters' head, shaking his own as they find their kids amusing.

"They want a baby brother!" their friends teased, some even whistled but they all stopped when they saw how harsh Mew's glare is. "*clears throat* Anything else?" Bright asked, "Soccer ball!" Nicole answered, her personality traits may came from Mew but her likes are definitely from Gulf. "Piano!" Noelle then answered, and just like the opposite of Nicole, she have Gulf's personalit but her hobbies and likes are from Mew.

And because Mew already know his daughters that well, he just told them that it's inside their house.

After the twins' second birthday, Gulf decided that he's done with acting so the only work that he's actually accepting at the moment are guestings and modeling gigs, because if he still act as much as he did when they had TharnType, he won't have time for himself, his husband, and their daughters.

Besides, he only stepped inside the entertainment world to pay off his hospital bills in the first place. And Mew actually liked the fact that he's the one who's always working, because he doesn't know how would Gulf keep up if he's juggling everything, if they both are!

But at that moment Gulf is still frozen, blinking fast from time to time, as if he's calming himself.

"Hey Gulf! What happened? Move b!" Gun said making everyone laugh and shook their head at Gun's poor censorship of the cuss word. "The truth is, this year, Mew and I have a seperate gift These are from me" Gulf said and placed three boxes on the table, the bigger one is for Mew as the two have their own. 

And of course, since it's their birthday, the twins alost cried about why Mew have the much more bigger box than theirs, but Gulf just smiled at them before subtly winking, reminding them on what was inside.

The two already know what's inside and of course they promised their Mommy that they won't tell Daddy anything about his gift, luckily the two agreed. "Girls? You won't open them?" Mew asked but the two shook their heads, "We already know what's inside, so open yours" the twins stumble at their words, but spoke at the same time making Mew chuckle and shrugged it off, opening his own box.

But his knees seemed to weaken before putting the box down on the table and placing his hands on either side of it. He laughing while crying, happy tears as it were, before quickly approaching Gulf and picking him up. "I love you so much" Mew said and kissed her husband's entire face, and because their friends were gossipy, they peeked inside the box. Where a pregnancy test lie inside, with the result, 'Pregnant' showing.

"Score!!" Bright shouted, feeling so elated.

"After four years, you finally had another, we really thought you'll stop at the twins!" Zee exclaimed.

"Oh I wish it is really a baby boy" Gun cooed as he held their own baby boy's hand.

"Ihh new niece or nephew that will soon be spoiled by me!" Jomkwan squaled, overly excited.

"You know that I love you so much right?" Mew said when everyone's attention are back to their twins. "Of course I do, you always tell me every day, and I love you too" Gulf replied before pecking his husband's lips, but Mew pulled him for a deep one instead.

"You since then, you until now, let's bet that you will always be the one that I love even in our future lives" Mew said as their lips parted. "Are you sure that it will always be me?" Gulf asked with a laugh.

"Of course, because It's You, and will always be you"

-*THE END*-

A/N:

OH MY EFFING GOSH!! I FINALLY DID IT YOU GUYS!! IT'S YOU ENDED!! OH MY-- Tell me about your thoughts on the comments and thank you so, so, so much for reading and voting for It's You!

Until the very next one...which will come sooner than you think!

Hey! If some of you are Filo-Waanjais and already read the Social Media Version of this on my Twitter then you will notice some changes.

ps// regarding the photos used here, I tweeted them first in my Twitter Circle so if you want to be part of that then kindly send me a message here Wattpad or on my Twitter, thank you!

It's You...officially signing off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 11.7K 32
Gulf loves Mew... Mew loves Art... But does Art love Mew? Will Gulf's love remain unrequited? Read the story to find out... *This story will include...
123K 6.9K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...
121K 3.6K 21
mature and some sweet scenes..🔥🥰 WARNING ⚠️⚠️ severe mature content ahead.. only for 18+ ⚠️⚠️ NO COPYRIGHT ARE ALLOWED ⚠️⚠️
8.3K 459 3
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...