Lost in Reality

By kayyy-writes

When the world knows Peter Parker is Spider-Man, he must enlist help from an old friend. Makayla becomes wra... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
Authors Note
13
14
15 (The Letter)

A/N (IMPORTANT)

130 8 4
By kayyy-writes

Hi everyone, long time no see!! I am back and better than ever, but before continuing on with this story, I do have one question;

Do you guys want an update?

I know it's been over a year and for that I apologize. I have been dealing with a lot of personal matters that I probably shouldn't talk about on here, but it's been a rough one to say the least.

I am back to writing, I have found it to be very therapeutic. So, before I continued on, I wanted to make sure people would actually want to read it. If so, let me know and I will begin updating this story once again!!

Thank you all for your love and support🫶🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 3.8K 34
𝐓𝐇𝐄 π€πŒπ€π™πˆππ† π’ππˆπƒπ„π‘-πŒπ€π.. Not all heroes get remembered and surely not all heroes have it all; this story is about the he...
4.9K 104 62
Taking place right after the ending of Spider-Man: No Way Home, Homeless opens with Peter Parker facing a universe that doesn't recognize him. Grappl...
3.1K 140 38
Ali wasn't expecting much when she crashed a party with her best friend, Jayna. She wasn't expecting Tom Holland -- with his twinkling brown eyes, ir...
1.6M 40.1K 44
Peter Parker is just your average teenage boy from Queens. Well, apart from the fact that he is secretly Spiderman and he works for the world's most...