Love me (Reader x Armin Arler...

By ISTARSWISH

No Lemons In This One! More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: Special Guest!! (you'll never know!!)
Omg :>
Chapter 18
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Le Chaptar 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (final chapter)

Chapter 17 Part 2

737 25 0
By ISTARSWISH

            ¤¤¤Your POV¤¤¤

'What in the world?!'  I was puzzled. When did Hanji ever decide to visit us? "Hey guys! I was just about to knock, but ya beat meh to it!" She was slightly nervous. "What are you doing here, Hanji? I thought you were-" Armin was cut off by my little brother. "(Y/n) who dis?" He points. "Oh, um," I thought quickly. "This is another friend of mine, (your brothers name)." He grins widely before he hugs Hanji. "I wan iceam" He simply says before he disappears inside. "So, before I got interrupted, I was trying to say, What are you doing here? I thought we had to meet at the park! To add.. when did you get (y/n)'s address?" He raised one brow. "I have my ways." She smirked. I sighed as I invited her in. "Mom! Dad! I have another friend here!" I glare at the walking bodies that are traveling toward me. "Why, hello there, I'm (y/n)'s mother, (your mother's name). And this is her father, (father's name)" She greets. "Nice to meet you" was all he said before shaking her hand gently. "Greetings to you too" She shakes back. "Have a great time, you three" My mother said, her and dad walked away. "C'mon! I heard there was a kittenn" She chimes. I nod and follow them upstairs.

             Don't feel like doing the rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 4.9K 38
It's been over a year since your trial with Porco and you thought everything had been swept under the rug. But he's back. And has no intention on let...
388K 17.2K 55
𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ a young teacher moves to the outskirts of the city with her husband meeting a peculiar broken boy who is a student of hers. Getting o...
129 0 33
Don't read unless 14+ Thanks!