Sold To A Mafia King -Kim Tae...

By chimsfluff

A young girl in her early 20s living a complicated life....left her studies due to financial issues. Her fath... More

Sold to a Mafia King
||Chapter-1||
||Chapter-2||
||Chapter-3||
||Chapter-4||
||Chapter-5||
||Chapter-6||
||Chapter-7||
||Chapter-8||
||Chapter-9||
||Chapter-11||
||Chapters-12||
||Chapter-13||
||Chapter-14||
||Chapter-15||
||Chapter-16||
||Chapter-17||
||Chapter-18||
||Chapter-19||

||Chapter-10||

1.6K 44 7
By chimsfluff

I want to go back!!

Ellinorr: I will help you!

Y/n:huh?!

Ellinorr: I will help you escape from here.

Y/n: are you serious?

Ellinorr: yes I am I can't let you getting hurt over and over again I don't know what will happen to me but you should escape.

Y/n hugged her quickly.

Y/n: thank you so much! I- thank you so much.

Ellinorr: Mr.kim will be out till 5 to 6 hour's and in the meantime you will run away.* y/n nodded*

At Jeon's mansion

Jungkook: I can't believe hyung you went to meet him

Jimin: it's wasn't him it was her

Jungkook: her who?!

Jimin: y/n *Jungkook expression changed into serious one*

Jungkook: why?

Jimin: nothing just wanted to see her how she is

Jungkook: hyung. *he started coming towards him* what's your relation with that girl you always stand in when something is about her. Do you know her?

Jimin: it's not like that Jungkook I wanted to see how she looks

Jungkook: hmm let's trust for now what you are saying. Did you meet taehyung?

Jimin: yup he pointed gun at me right away.

Jungkook: looks like he is scared! *he smirked* between tomorrow morning we are going to kidnap that y/n.

Jimin was silently looking at him and left without saying a word

It's been more then 2 hours and you successfully escaped without getting caught and ellinorr is with you because you don't want to leave her alone.

Y/n: taxi!! *you waved your hand to stop the car*

Ellinorr: do you know your address?

Y/n: of course now come hurry he might come form nowhere.

Driver: mam to where?

Y/n: just start the car i will lead you. *he nodded*

After 20 minutes

Driver: here mam.

Y/n: thank you so much

Ellinorr: Is this your house?

Y/n: yes let's go in I need to meet my mother

Y/n rang the bell there wasn't any response she again rang the door was opened by a mid aged lady.

Y/n: eomm-

Lady: hello there! Miss do I know you?

Y/n: I need to meet my mother where is she?

Lady: hey young girl who are you there is no one here you wanted to meet.

Y/n: my name is kang y/n I need to meet my mother she live here.

Lady: sorry girl I think you came to wrong house

Y/n: no i- *she shut the door leaving y/n shocked*

Ellinorr: are you sure?

Y/n: yes I am sure maybe she might be at lia's house I need to go there.

Ellinorr: y/n!

Y/n: yes?

Ellinorr: nothing just move on I will follow

Y/n: the house isn't far just the back street let's go hurry.

They both went to lia's house and rang the door bell. It was opened at the first bell but there was a guy maybe in his 20s.

Y/n: w-who are y-you?

Guy: who are you?

Y/n: where is lia? I want to meet her

Guy: lia?

Y/n: yes why? Is someone wrong?

Guy: she doesn't live here now.

Y/n: what?

Guy: as I know she moved to states somedays ago

Y/n: huh!?

Ellinorr: y/n we should go

Y/n: how can she move to states?

Guy: I don't know now I need to go I am was doing my work *the door closed on her face before she can speak y/n turned back to ellinorr*

Ellinorr: what should we do now?

Y/n: go back!

Ellinorr: WHAT!! are you serious?  *y/n nodded her head*

At taehyung's mansion

Taehyung entered the living room and everything was quite he went to his own room and as expected you weren't there he sighed and closed the door a bodyguard came running towards him.

Gaurd: boss as you said she visited both house and now according to her GPS she is on the way back here *Taehyung smirked*

Taehyung: ha!! I knew it would happen let her come you go back *he nodded and left* 

Soon you both entered the house from the backyard and followed ellinorr because you still weren't aware of the house as you went upstairs lights were off everything was black suddenly it went on you forzed at your spot

Taehyung: welcome miss.y/n. How was your today's trip? 

He started walking amd came near you.

Y/n: it was you all the time?

Taehyung: oh you got the right answer.

Y/n: where is my mother? *Taehyung signalled Ellinorr to leave*

Taehyung: look she-

Y/n: where is my mother!? Where is she?! Did you lock her somewhere?! Where is lia?! Don't tell me you sent at abroad. Why are you doing this WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME-!!?

Taehyung: Your mother is dead!

Y/n: huh?! What did u say?

Taehyung: Your.....mother....is.....dead

Y/n: what a nice joke Mr.kim sorry it didn't made me laugh now honestly tell me where is SHE?!

Taehyung: She is DEAD!!!!

y/n can't believe her ear what she was listening her mother died how her world stopped for a second her eye's filled with tear,anger

Y/n: you killed her!

Taehyung: I didn't

Y/n: You did YOU KILLED HER YOU FUCKING MONSTER YOU KILLED MY MOTHER!!

Y/n was slapping his chest continuously he held her wrist and stopped her.

Taehyung: y/n listen

Y/n: what listen huh?! TELL ME WHAT LISTEN?! *you pushed him
away* since you came into my life YOU RUINED EVERYTHING
my life EVERYTHING IS RUINED BY YOU EVEN YOU KILLED MY MOTHER!! *you were crying so badly and fell on your knees*

Taehyung: I said I didn't KILL HER!

Y/n: then who did ghosts? My father was already dead she was the only one for me now she is also gone what's reason of living now it's all because of you. You did this all to me, you are the only one who ruined my life you snatched everything from me what did I even did to you? Huh answer me I don't even know who the hell you are what do you want from me my life? You want to kill me? Then kill me right now?
I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE KILL ME RIGHT HERE.

All the maids were downstairs hearing all this including Ellinorr everyone just stopped working and just stand in corner lily approached Ellinorr.

Lily: ellinorr?

Ellinorr: yes?

Lily: are you okay!?

Ellinorr: I am but she isn't should I go upstairs?!

Maid: ellinorr don't go mr.kim is angry currently he will scold you
*Ellinorr nodded*

Taehyung: y/n *he tried to touch her but she pushed his hand away he sighed and was going to leave*

Y/n: now where are you going?! To kill someone else? Do you even had a mother I bet you don't you don't know how it feels right now

Taehyung: I can feel what it looks like.

With that he came downstairs and as everyone was standing there he told ellinorr to check you and he left the mansion again...

To be continued....
I am posting after a long time '^^
Btw I hope you liked it
Ignore grammatical errors.
See u in next part!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.3K 11
Kim y/n a normal girl from a middle class family, had to deal with a monster... she got married to him , only to know he is nothing but an EMOTIONLE...
133K 6.9K 21
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐯𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭#𝐫𝐝.. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮" she shouted as he dragged her to...
1M 53K 46
Taehyung has no idea what Jungkook's life is like. Jungkook has no idea what Taehyung's life is like. Jungkook is the biggest mafia boss in Korea. ...
625K 14.4K 65
Read this story how y/n loved a mafia and fought for her love. She was a shy and caring girl who loved teddies and books. He was a mafia who was co...