The adventures of Will Element

By Mailliw0

It's a story about the boy that he doesn't know more about his family because his life is worsted because eve... More

Will Bio
Will friends
Will friends part 2
Will friends part 3
Will family info
Will Powers and Abilities
Will Clothes/suits
Will Family info Part 2
Will Powers and Abilities Part 2
Episode 0: prologue
Epidsode 1: Will has return part 1
Episode 2: The Reunion
Important announcement
!Please Vote!

Will childhood friends info

14 0 0
By Mailliw0

kazui kurosaki and Ichika Abarai

Kazui and Ichika are Will first childhood friends that have some good memories together even since they met in the funeral of Will parents that they had great time but even since Will left them in age 7 that he have a choice to be stronger and protect them but Kazui and Ichika understand that he has choice and they won't stay mad on him.
(I'm going to use the Hell arc so maybe this would have a interesting twist and some good story from the Hell arc in bleach)
Kazui age: 18
Ichika age: 18

Boruto Uzumaki and Sarada Uchiha

Boruto and Sarada are Will second childhood friends that Boruto and Sarada met Will in the playground they have good friend connection that Boruto and Will always find out who is stronger that they have start in some matches then Sarada is getting used to it but things change in the Boruto verse that Will, Boruto and Sarada are here to stop this fight from kawaki.
Boruto age: 18
Sarada age: 18

(If you all read the Boruto manga I will have some changes so please don't be mad is my first time doing this 😓)

Monkey D. Luffy and Portgas D. Ace, Sabo

Luffy, Sabo and Ace are Will fifth childhood friends that they have met him when Will grandpa was friends with Garp but Will is having great moments together that were fun but Will have to go because he saw sabo has been died by celestial dragons that Will is going to go a trip to be stronger and protect them, be a fearful man to stop the World Government and Celestial Dragons.
Luffy age: 17
Sabo age: 22
Ace age: 20

(But I know you guys know that Sabo isn't dead but let this time Ace won't die in the Marineford Arc so yay 😁)

Asta and Yuno

Asta and Yuno are Will Third childhood friends they met in the Hage village in church that Will grandpa took Will to meet father orsi to meet Asta and Yuno, then both them become great friends to Will that have getting along but then they have know Will is going to go a trip so he would be stronger and protect them that Asta and Yuno understood the choice of Will choose but they still forgive him.
Asta age: 18
Yuno age: 18

Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo

Izuku and Katsuki are Will Fourth childhood friends, they have been friends since they met but things change that Katsuki have a quirk and Izuku doesn't have one that Katsuki is starting to bullying Izuku but Will stop Katsuki to stop bullying him that is only Will and Izuku but not Kaksuki but Will is going back to see how is Izuku went.
Izuku age: 18
Katsuki age: 18

Yuji Itadori

Itadori is Will seventh childhood friend, he meet Will in playground that they have get along and become great friends then they been doing great to become great friends but Will have to go the university because Will is smart and great tactics but then Will is here to visit Itadori every since 9 years so Will is here to visit Itadori.
Itadori age: 18

Shinra Kusakabe

Shinra is Will eighth childhood friend that Will met Shinra outside crying even since the incident happened from Shinra mom and his little brother that Shinra was disowned his grandma but Will become friends with Shinra that Shinra see Will as his first friend to accept him even though he is a third generation and then Will see Shinra as a friend but now after 9 years, Will is here to visit Shinra.
Shinra age: 18

Barbara Gordon

Barbara is Will ninth childhood friend, she met Will in school when there 6 they get along but both of them have a good relationship as friends but Barbara have a crush on Will and she is in love with him since they have a good bonding but now is been 9 years pass that Will is here to visit Barbara but she didn't tell Will she is batgirl and she knows Will is a Batman fan if he found out about this.
Barbara age: 19

Kate Bishop

Kate is Will tenth childhood friend, Will met Kate from the event of the first Avenger movie that Kate lost his dad but Will save her from the alien attack that Will and Kate have getting along as great friends but Kate she has a crush on Will from helping her to become like Hawkeye and Will is great to help her but now is Christmas Eve and Will is here to visit her to give her a gift.
Kate age: 22

Junichi Hashiba

Junichi is Will eleventh childhood friend, Will meet Junichi from some bully's are about to beat Will but then Will just beat the bully's and scared them but then Will and Junichi have getting along then become great friends that Will is here to go school with him because Will is helping Junichi to get his grades better and probably help him get a girlfriend so he is a Junichi tutorial.
Junichi age: 18

Denji

Denji is Will twelfth childhood friend that Will met Denji in his dad funeral that Denji meet pochita too, but Will have ask his grandpa about Denji and stop the mafia then Will grandpa stop them and Let Denji live with Will and they become great friend and as like brothers but Denji thank Will and Grandpa but hey have a choice to do this on his own but then about 9 years ago, Will is visiting to Denji in the Public Safety but Will knows things is about to happened.
Denji age: 18

Sung-Jinwoo

Sung-Jinwoo is Will thirtieth childhood friend, Will dad and Sung-Jinwoo dad were friends in the past that Will and Sung-Jinwoo have getting along and Sung-Jinwoo sister Sung-jinah have crush on Will but Jinwoo knows that but about 9 years later that Will is visiting Jinwoo from hospital that Will may know about this and so does Jinwoo.
Jinwoo age: 24

Ritchi (oc)

Ritchi is Will sixth childhood friend, he and Will meet in the dojo temple that he is the reincarnation of Lich the sorcerer but Ritchi is a good friend with Will in the temple but he has a crush with Tenshi but tragic happened a after Ritchi have died by a group of rouge people who have been using dangerous weapons to weak others who have god powers but they don't effect Will but this time Ritchi is alive but how? Then find out.
Ritchi age: 18

Tenshi (oc)

Tenshi is Will sixth childhood friend like Ritchi, she is have meet Will and Ritchi in the dojo temple they become good friends and she is the reincarnation of guardian Angel that have stop a army of devils but have been sacrificed to save the heavens and human world but Tenshi has a crush on Ritchi but tragic happened after Ritchi death then she is staying at the temple to train some new generation But Will and Tenshi will always meet at Ritchi grave but they don't know he is alive.
Tenshi age: 18

I did some research from there ages and is really confused and understand so I put them in 18 years old expect Jinwoo, Kate and Barbara that I have things to change and ways that way it would help it clearly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 6.5K 42
First story Izumi and Izuku were good siblings who were happy with their friends and family who grew happily to become very strong heroes... Atleast...
65.8K 908 35
Your story is about you died and got reincarnated .You a smart and handsome young man of 22 years of age who loved a anime called Bleach/Naruto. His...
83.4K 1.1K 11
***REQUESTS CLOSED*** What the title says really :// This is a request only book and requests will always be open unless I say so (you'll know trust...
880 17 23
If you have already seen this please go back cuz i re- create it. So..This story just came out of my mind and..its based on my dream that I had😄 thi...