On The Edge Of Darkness

By Luckyhari_9294

A story of an intern and a Surgeon Who met After a long time, they broke up once, Now where they are heading... More

Introduction
On the edge of darkness-1
On the edge of darkness-2
On the edge of Darkness-3
On the edge of Darkness-4
On the edge of darkness-5
On the edge of darkness-6
On the edge of darkness-7
On the edge of darkness-8
On the edge of darkness-9
On the edge of darkness-10
on the edge of darkness-12
On the edge of darkness-13
On the edge of darkness-14
on the edge of darkness-15
On the edge of darkness-16
On the edge of darkness-17
On the edge of darkness-18
On the edge of darkness-19
On the edge of darkness-20
On the edge of darkness-21
On the edge of darkness-23
On the edge of darkness-22
On the edge of darkness-24
On the edge of darkness-25
on the edge of darkness-26
On the edge of darkness-27
on the edge of darkness-28
On the edge of darkness-29
on the edge of darkness-30
on the edge of darkness-31
on the edge of darkness-32
on the edge of darkness-33
on the edge of darkness-34
on the edge of darkness-35
on the edge of darkness-36
on the edge of darkness-37

On the edge of darkness-11

483 21 8
By Luckyhari_9294

tonight sitting in a wheel chair with a jittery heart he looks around the darkness of hall with a moonlight source giving insights of hall even though he Don't want notice and wanting to particular avoid with arthit striding near to him, yet his eyes being wary, his palms went sticky with perspiration his feet turning cold tummy twist with clenching and unclenching knots passing some uncertain fear to his knees, his breath turning to be fasten with kongpob being on controlling mantra of his own body, he tried to maintain his face imapssive feeling the intensive stare in eye which is making him vulnerable the dark naked invasion is weighing him down making his abdomen twist and curl with warmth diving him to the edge of darkness

The invasion of directly into his soul was making it difficult for him to sit in the wheel chair he could not breath anymore in the clossest presence. The fierce nature is being completely aware for him he can percieve the weather he under! His soul keeps shouting.Run! The tall aura with musk scent was torturing him making it difficult to gulp down his throat feeling the cold chain against his heated throat, 'husbands' The word itself caused numerous shivers in spine making him feel week in knees.

after successfully chasing arthit away with heart breaking words spending a sorrow Night, tonight again he ended up staying in arthit's home with lots of 'what to do?' 'Not understanding wherelse to go?' With a deep emotional heart building up in his chest, trying his best to hide those tears and nervousness.

once again facing arthit with his trembling heart making him gulp, toes pinching the floor, he cannot find a escape after the night of his accident he knew everything was changed between them the scenario itself says kongpob cannot runaway after being responsible for what happen! He knew he got caught the night he was injured, the night when he felt those were his last moments he did not pretend anymore, just letting everything happen with flow, accepting his fate! On top of everything he don't have any confidence left on himself, he had a tension build in from bottom of his heart, now on he cannot play this pushover, no! arthit will not accept the pushover after what happen! Kongpob realised that arthit had a strong will and determination kongpob had no escape from it! he trembled from his own thoughts his eyes turning into water..

sitting in the wheel chair he felt helpless to escape from the form of fire its like he cannot escape from arthit which is bringing tears in eyes. And that is being very obvious in arthit eyes the sudden realisation caused shiver in spine he could not look into those truth filled eyes he pulls his head down he don't have any strength left in him if he looks into those eyes kongpob cannot fight back with arthit! those eyes are holding his soul, No matter how hard he try to push on arthit, once again tonight at the end of darkness like a ray of light he ended up with arthit, his oon, a ray of sunshine, a ray of hope for kongpob in his darkness.

last night itself he was being rude and now again he was at arthit feet, his strong will to be away from arthit was already making him fragile and shook his heart, but now he is closer to arthit how can he stop his beating heart which is skyrocketing the moment he met those dark chocolate eyes with smuged look that makes him remind the soft touch of tough and firm arms he used to!

no matter how hard he try to be away he could not! he thought he was saved from arthit since M was his biggest help, however, tonight his friend M ditched him saying he will be out of the town that too when kongpob not even able to walk and should use a wheel chair atleast for two days! he is helpless. At the same time he was left in arthit's care, why his life is circling around arthit no matter how hard he tried not to be

After all Yesterday kong was being rude to arthit and today he is at need of help he felt embarrassed of his own situation although arthit was all warm and welcoming him with open arms keeping him in comfortable space, taking care of kongpob without speaking a word, arthit exactly knows what to do!

From the moment kongpob was discharged and M left kong with shocking news he will be out of town tonight, arthit was at him helping him pack his bag and getting him into the wheel chair, bringing him home, placing dinner and pills. Kongpob stomach was diving with warm butterflies controlling his emotions to not tear up for arthit warm gestures and care. It felt like dream come true! He need to mention atleast a small apology note for being rude but he was their sitting in wheel chair being tongue tied and feeling arthit's invasive stare while serving him dinner, a small bowl of soup and bland omelette rice, a simple dinner for easy digestion, he had his silent dinner followed by prescribed medicines.

He dared to speak, mentiontioning "...thank you sir," and waited with anticipated heart to hear anything, all he gets is a blank one infact arthit was clenching his jaws while silently working to get the plate off of kong's lap which made kongpob to look down with hurt.

sitting in wheel chair Kongpob blinked his blurry eyes and gulped he looked around through the moonlight source from closed windows of hall, suddenly he felt the stare again making his calfs clenching and gulps down the throat, arthit standing to him in silence.

Kongpob had his dinner at the table with David, arthit and Knott. And had his medicines too, finally his least worry is where to sleep, he decided to sleep on couch, since knott was snoring the last time he stayed and he will not get any amount of sleep and Knott cared less of the situation of 'where kongpob is going to sleep?' Cause he knew he don't have to, it was all should be dealed between his friend and nong he had no Interference, he is ready to give away his room but that will not spark anything. So better to close his room door and let Ex-lovers deal.

It was the day, that David pays a visit asking kongpob to stay in his home until kongpob had a full recovery. Kongpob had no chance to say No he could not deny David words somehow he could not reject the elder man words he does not have a heart to say no somehow he felt David eyes are welcoming him up like a father warmth which he missed a lot In these few years of his father passed away.

Holding his waist just below the ribs, Kongpob made a discomfortable face standing to his knees from his wheel chair, he is ready to sleep on couch. But he was paused when arthit asking him about knott's room although arthit doesn't like for kongpob sleeping in his friend room too, he just asked him out of something to prevent him from sleeping on couch. His Possessives for kongpob is much more it cannot be explained.

"phee is snoring," he replied rubbing his back head hair "I am not complaining...and also I am comfortable on couch, thank you for your concern, sir" he tried to be polite cause he guess their situation is being weird and to stop anything hazardous to his health he cut the matter in simple way.

Kongpob was about to sit back to couch but he halted with arthit words making it difficult to gulp his heart beat quicken and his face went pale

"You can sleep in my room"

Its not even an question or asking, a direct order! Kongpob denied, what is wrong with arthit, how can he sleep in same room as arthit, why? Cause of his longing heart towards arthit who is waiting to shower a rain in dessert. His heart started to tremble making him unbelievable of what he heard.

"Sir...thank you, but I am comfortable on couch" he managed not to quiver his voice. That all says kongpob lost his confidence with arthit being clear as air.

"I won't allow you to share a room with Knott neither with my father" arthit informed back making Kongpob annoyed

Kongpob denied with annoyance "doctor Arthit, you don't have any rights to..."

Arthit closes his steps near to Kongpob making Kongpob whacks a step back touching his calves to the edge of couch trapping him under Arthit's gaze conveying him the actual rights he have over kongpob form who's cheeks are almost red in colour.

"When you were left under my care, I am responsible to give proper care," his eyes being clear and firm as they travelled up kongpob body casting with those thin almond eyes which wavered away.

"Thank you so much for your consideration sir, I am comfortable on couch," With his uplifting eyes he dared to speak but the muscles in arthit jaw leapt running a cold shower in kongpob making kong gulp a certain lump he had no confidence left with arthit being determined.

"you will do what I say!" He sounded high.

Kongpob fisted on Arthit collar "why would I?" he tried to control his tears shaking Arthit collar, all the matters which he tried to control are now bursting out. As if arthit is being very clear out like a pure water while kongpob trying to avoid everything with all his might.

Arthit locked his eyes with Kongpob mist filled eyes carrying a deeper volumes of words which needs to be outspoken loud to the whole world which arthit waiting to hear with all hope filled eyes and heart.

Kongpob could not look back into those caring eyes which are evidently waiting for something which kongpob can clearly understands the depth of what those eyes were asking him for? His heart began to beat against his ribs making him gulp his throat down with his knees began to trembling and claves tightening.

His fingers lossen up on collar as he look away but arthit held the falling hand wrist off of his collar keeping it back to his hard chest, Kongpob fingers curled over the fabric. As he looks down to his feet

"Then don't apologize if you keep repeating the same shit....." arthit voice turned dark, his eyes clouded.

"You must be so damn happy that I am at your feet now," his voice shook as he tried not to show any of form tears in eyes.

"Heart," arthit corrected with accuracy it's not 'feet' and the eyes of wining over Kongpob's will, proud!

"Stay.y away ...." kongpob raised his voice pushing away from arthit arms, pausing arthit words

kongpob could not bear the words he might be falling for those words and his heart was ready to melt under arthit, he is emotionally shaken up trembling with throat gulping up and down with eyes being filled with void of volumes which he needs to say out.

Arthit felt fatigue with kongpob tired voice he felt broken under kongpob heartbroken stare which definitely says kongpob is trying hard to stay away from him.

Arthit took a step closer with determination filled in his eyes making kongpob gasp as arthit wraps his waist making themselves stand in closeness, all that arthit strong aura was making him go dizzy he felt like his world was spinning with his uncontrolled emotions he wants to stay in those warm arms forever. His eyes averted with arthit face being a close one fanning his breath over cheeks making them warm. Musk.

"Sir...." he gasped feeling the nose bridge lingering over his cheek the hot breath trailing over his side profile. kong's breath hitched his heart beating against his ribs, his fingers curled over the fabric collar feeling warmth surrounds him with arthit burrowing his head into kongpob cheek feeling kongpob being safe, after the terrible incident arthit was scared for kongpob warmth and safety, he could not stay away from kongpob after that horrible night. The terrible night He went through the edge of darkness with a ray of last hope he had kongpob back to his arms now he cannot let him go.

"Sir...please," Kongpob braced his fingers on arthit shoulder

For a second Arthit closed his eyes and took a visible deep breath, he open his eyes with utter disappointment "stop mentioning sir!" His voice echoed.

The deep scowl of disappointment in voice made kongpob tear up, he mentioned with worried face, "I  am an intern and that makes things to be clear between us,"

"Oh god," arthit did a frustrated air kick he gives a hard glare, to which kongpob flinches away with a hiss he cannot stay strong with his decision if arthit shook him a bit he would start to break down causing slight ache in ribs his facial expressions pinched inturn causing worry in arthit.

"Is he okay, arthit?"

David voice brought arthit thoughts to present he sees kongpob trying to make himself stand. Yet arthit did not let go of his waist he supported him by waist.

"Yeah porr, he is having dizzy spells." arthit replied checking on kongpob.

"I will take care of him, let him sleep in my room," David said. Which relaxed kongpob to breath in relief, the next he slightly flinched for the touch on his waist making his tummy raise warm butterflies.

"He is going to sleep in my room, porr" arthit further wraping kongpob waist in a tight grip that made kongpob eyes go wide in full alert before he shook his head or say anything he was gulping with fingers curling and gripping over his waist curve.

How can arthit give that bold reply to David, to his father itself! Kongpob felt like he could not look back he had an anxious heart with arthit strong reply, David simply wave an good night in understanding and walks away from their.

before realisation hits him arthit raised him into his arm giving another raise in heart beat.

Hugging one shoulder and hugging his knees arthit raised him into his arms and walks to his room striding in close and light steps holding the feather weight of kong's form close to him, his chest tighten with kongpob glaring him with teary eyes arthit strides in slow and gentle steps carrying kongpob in his arms keeping him closer and having his own time cherishing the heartfelt moment deep inside him, taking a closer look of blushed cheeks and teary eyes with his heart beat raising evrery time he meets those wet eyes.

Arthit was careful in tucking kongpob to bed while Kongpob wondering of Arthit actions without leaving the blue shirt collar in tight grip with tears filled in angered eyes.

Arthit being careful enough to not disturb the wound which needs to be healed he adjusted his weight as he laid on top of him knowing the sudden flinch, rubbing the wound below to rib with thumb finger passing the warmth over the tee fabric the gap was so much of killing to arthit's heart his eyes were fixed on Kongpob's almond ones which are ready to snark on arthit who is being over bearing for kongpob,

"Leave...." Kong averted his eyes from the awaiting one causing much disappointment with anger being clear on kong's face with fingers digging into inner side of his palm

"Your confusing me..." the soft yet close whisper made kongpob gulp to the strong eye contact he gives a fierce look to arthit dark brown eyes, glaring and snarling "yesterday itself I made everything clear to you...but still your crossing limits with me."

"Day before yesterday itslef we are married and shared a kiss too....."  arthit displays a painful smile and nodding, kongpob felt jittery like he got caught for lying on his own feelings he felt throat tighten up feeling the cold chain and ring dangling around his nape settling in the crook of neck wearing a v-neck tee shirt the silver is being very clear in the dark room having a low dim light he can feel arthit eyes lingering around the neck making him feel his neck burn under the stare.

Kongpob could not speak up anymore he can clearly see he did hurt arthit which he does repeatedly from the moment he met him. Which he never wanted to do so and that is killing him with pain. He is hurting arthit the biggest pain kongpob is suffering from.

Arthit voice was breaking down as he says "trust me, you don't know what love is..." he sees kongpob eyes being filled with tearsome liquid saying arthit was wrong.

arthit denied with a faint smile having mist filled eyes "no... you don't, cause I am in love with you since we were kids playing in playgrounds," Kongpob cheeks turned warm and flushed his eyes tearing up from arthit's soft eyes delivering the amount of love he is carrying in his heart, arthit eyes wander down to throat column a silver chain lingering around the neck with two rings settled into crook of neck he leaned in, his nose bridge touching the neck line, the moment the warm breath touched kong started swallowing down his trembling throat, tears travelling back to the hem of ear, arthit holding and rubbing over the cheap silver metallic rings inbetween his fingers with eye sight being doubled with tears.

Kongpob tried not to sob he keeps looking away with arthit confessions it was hard for him to stay away from arthit now it's getting more complicated for him he wants to hug him close in his arms and keep him to himself yet he was not able to.

"have some good amount of sleep, still your wound needs to heal." He don't want to stress kongpob any further.

Hearing the longing care in voice kong heart shook to core bringing up all the hidden depth of feelings and emotions his nose turned bright red as he looks away with Arthit face being a close one.

along with voice Feeling a peck on side of forehead Kongpob heart raced he felt immediate tears turned up, with trembling heart, his chest tighten making it difficult to breath. Kongpob tearful eyes were speaking aloud, his face and ears turned red with arthit turning his face by holding his chin inbetween his thumb and index fingers those wet eyes inturn brought same amount of tears in arthit eyes transpiring the amount of feelings and the amount of pain they are in for each other, arthit gently leans down tilting his head closing the gap between their lips

the warm touch of lips kongpob had an alertness he tried to push on arthit broad shoulder inturn arthit grabs those arms by wrist holding them beside pillow he took his time in pecking and molding those soft lips into a sweet kiss.

Kongpob whimpered he could not control his tears anymore as tear drops sideways traveling into the crook of hair and into the pillow his shoulders began to shook he tried to get his wrist out from the grip which began to clasp and tighten, the grip around cutting the blood flow, arthit began to mold those moist lips into a sweet kiss kongpob knees gave in and shoulders began to relax with nose and ear tips turning more deep in red.

Leaving the smoldering kiss arthit drops his face into crook of kongpob's neck with great difficult! he paused their kiss with great effort trying to keep a physical restraint! they both took Their time to catch their breath with arthit murmuring an apology inbetween his incoherent breaths and kongpob shoulder began to wither which kongpob tried not to, he hissed in pain as his ribs moved causing more pain, its difficult to cry cause of his wound.

"You okay?" Arthit worried as he cups kongpob cheeks who closed his eyes he cannot take amount of pain that caused due of movment of ribs, kongpob shook his head saying it's not any of arthit's fault.

"Let me see..."Arthit tried to move black tee up, Kongpob paused him saying everything is okay, arthit paused his actions getting his weight off of kongpob letting him have a proper breath he got down the bed and lean down closer to Kongpob face again he cleaned the wet eyes caressing the hairs obersving kongpob got settled down with the subsiding ache in ribs, he mentioned "get some rest, I will be sleeping with my father, just besides our room..."

The worried voice giving details and saying 'our room' mentiontioning the actual rights making kongpob heart jump for arthit the warmth of care and gentleness was always the same, kongpob tried to look away while nodding an okay.

Now kongpob is in arthit's home, he always thought one day he will meet Arthit, but never he never thought that arthit would still recieve him like nothing happened and the break up does not count at all, his mind is fogged up speaking to himself then and now I still love you p'Arthit, please don't hate me.

he touched his hair where Arthit stokes him in last minute, he hoped that would last a bit longer, he cannot believe what is happening around them

Kongpob blinked his eyes and gulped he looked around through the moonlight source from closed windows. A source of light which he always wanted to have one for him in darkness, his oon, arthit.

It was in the morning, kongpob got down the bed holding his ribs his bones were aching too he still feel tiredness cause he lost more blood. He still feels dizzy as soon as he woke up he stayed in ward room for a day and M took care of him now he is missing his friend he definitely needs his friend help but M left him saying he had work and even Knott was turning an zero eyes, should he get mad at them. Everything is suspicious! Can he even say that. Wantedly leaving him in hands of arthit, the more he tried to keep distance the more he is getting closer to arthit.

All of a sudden he felt familiar warmth raising his heartbeat with arms looping around his waist supporting him he felt like he was slipping down to floor if not for arthit holding him in right time.

"Okay, now?"

Having dizziness left away he nod away with tiredness he could not think anything straight with the fatigueness he had, he still wants to sleep yet hungry too and having an urgent purpose too, how to let arthit know about? he badly wants atleast Knott help but not arthit that embarrassment was making his ears turn red and making him feel even more cold with tense chest. He is pursuing his lips trying to speak everything normal but he cannot after the last kiss still being fresh in mind he cannot even take a proper look to arthit he is being shaken up to even look and speak.

he sees arthit bringing the wheel chair near to him, he hissed holding his ribs as he sat down to chair, arthit supports him to squat. As he squat kongpob was rubbing his forehead he cannot control his pee anymore, Thank god for arthit pushing the wheel chair towards washroom without even saying anything helping him saving his face from embarrassment.

Helping Kongpob out of chair he turned around, kongpob closed his eyes for a second and taking a long breath he continued, done with it, again he was being settled to chair with kongpob having red cheeks and arthit hiding his smile with kongpob having a drop head he internally laughed for kongpob being a shy one. Arthit thought it was cute. While Kongpob was undergoing heavy embarrassment.

Arthit pushed the wheel chair past their bed room to dinning area arranging the plate of healthy breakfast over the chair supporting on a plank and let him have the breakfast in peace with the view of pleasent morning sunraise being evident, handing him over the medicines which kongpob needs to have them in morning.

Finishing of with delicious breakfast and bitter pills kongpob thanked arthit, but now they were back to bedroom and kongpob was under weather with arthit bringing a large bowl of water and cloth, his stiches needs sterilization, he gasped as he gulps his throat he pursued his lips in fathoming the situation he was under. He Reluctantly stood out from chair with arthit supporting him to stand

"Sir, thank you for your concern I can do it from here," he braved to this sentence after lots of thinking, but the immediate stare says everything he felt arthit raising up his tee he immediately held those long fingers that grabbed the edge of his tee, "... sir I don't want to,"

The direct order of 'your not allowed to do so,' made arthit pause a bit the disappointment of kongpob not letting him help was very clear on arthit's face he nod as he steps away making everything clear and close to Kongpob so that it will be easy for kong to clean and dress up.

As soon as arthit stepped out kongpob began to cry and it was not easy for him as his wound making it difficult to cry he wanted to have burstout but he cannot with his wound paining him out every time his ribs moved.

It was moments latter, kongpob opened the door and his swollen eyes gasped to see arthit standing by door,

"Done," arthit asked, glancing a look to Kongpob swollen ones, "I don't want everyone to comment me as someone who makes my boy cry always," Kongpob quickly averted his eyes contact with arthit's questioning gaze, developing a small blush over his cheeks.

"Get laid down and raise your shirt," arthit standing close to kong's feet raising his heart beat once again and kongpob did it, laid on bed holding the tee up revealing his bandaged wound just below to rib bones, he hissed with warm fingers touching his cold skin removing the bandages, arthit looks up for confirmation and kongpob averted his gaze those eyes remaining of the last night kiss, once again biting down his bottom lip enduring the sting of pain and arthit continued to sterilize and dress up the wound stiches with a Sterile white bandage.

"Your wound is taking time to heal," his voice sound deep with caring eyes, "you need proper rest and care..."

Kongpob could not look into those eyes he kept his tee down mentioning "thank you sir,"

Kongpob can sense how hot faced arthit turned right away, fist his knuckles and gritting his jaw, a vein popped out in his neck snapping every scared buttons in kongpob bringing close to tears "I think your doing it in a wrong way," his eyes hooded in a dark way "I am done explaining you not to repeat the same shit," arthit felt agonized With kongpob mentiontioning the same old 'sir' and 'thank you's' clearly drawing lines eveytime to prove something against arthit thoughts.

The colour drained out of his face his face fear crossed as he sneers "oh, then please do tell me how can I be thank-ful to you,"

Arthit did not miss a chance to leave a peck over forehead making kongpob stuck over lightening with arthit sudden confessions. "Drawing lines don't work with me kongpob," his eyes casting down right kongpob misty ones, nose bridge turned red and cheeks felt warm with red blemish on ear hem.

"I don't even want to be here..." he averted his face he could not look back into those determining dark stare showing whom he belongs to  those eyes always welcoming with warm heart which kongpob would always feel a safe and happy home. Yet he feel like had no right to be in that sweetest nest.

"You're really going to make me beg for it.." he gives smudged smooky dark look tracing those fine facial profile, those lean long warm fingers curling over the cold skin of thin smooth neckline line.

Feeling the thumb pad rubbing over providing comfortable warmth he gulped his throat down as he looks back into those pain expressive eyes, although kongpob felt difficult to say such lines but he is at his best to try "I never meant to hurt you..you have to let go,"

"Let go...?" arthit hissed his facial expressions hardened he is close to lossing his mind and grunting in with restlessness. "Says the one who kissed me with all might,"

That sprung immediate tears in Kongpob eyes, yes, arthit was right the night he was injured he was so content that he is ready to die that second, that one assurance of kiss from his longing love made him feel 'this is enough  for his life, now he can close his eyes in peace.'

The close framing of eyes interlocking with firing look kongpob gave up he could not keep looking back into those truth filled eyes, which were eating him alive, he gasped  and whimpered as arthit grabbed his face making look into his eyes, "it's been years I have yearned for you in silence,"

Their breaths mingling with kongpob denying his head on pillow he cannot see the pain arthit was carrying for him it ached him to see arthit living in hurt, kongpob closed his eyes leaving soft sobs with arthit leaning his forehead lineament on to kongpob cheek, "I feel your absence in everything I do, everywhere I go... did not we dream of studying together in the same college as senior and junior, you filled me with all hopes and rainbows and you left me alone..." arthit took hold of those weak hands pushing on his shoulder his voice turned dark and menancing with stark emotion "you deserve to know...."

Kongpob whimpered leaving tears travelling to hem of ear feeling the same ache and hurt he carried for years but he could not say that loud, he don't find confidence in himself to say loud.

Arthit hissed as he sees kongpob trying to deny everything, "I cannot pretend anymore... I fell in love with you the moment I laid my eyes on you," he hugged the sobbing form inhaling into the nape.chocolate.

"You deserve someone who values you.." Kongpob voice quivered as his voice shook, arthit hissed hugging the soft form more tighter than he already was, he voice turned dark and quiter as he gives sharp look "oh you don't have to bother about it...you're are the who needs to be valued and you know what I have better ways to do that," Feeling fingers passing under his shirt kongpob squirmed in touch shutting his eyes tight as arthit was breathing over his wet cheek, fingers curling over the soft skin "I was ready to give you my heart... I did not see it was coming," he hissed into kongpob ear pursuing the ear hem with his warm breath and lips lingering over, "...betrayal"

Kongpob sobbed more "I am sorry," he did not deny any form arthit words he just agreed to everything that arthit suffered by him, he apologized again feeling the warm breath over his ear hem he felt vulnerable and terrible under those warm feeling, "I am sorry for the grief I  caused you..."

"Don't apologize, when your going to repeat the same thing," Arthit hissed giving a soft bite on ear squeezing the waist line hearing a soft low yelp, Tears drip down into pillow as he was laid their weighting arthit's weight on top of him making sure kongpob was cared under him without disturbing his injury, arthit loops him with warmth only hearing arthit's raged breaths he return the hug trying not to sob as sobbing is causing a ache in ribs. Trying to make arthit comfortable and endure his anger mood slowly soothing his back trying to get down the anger load off of his shoulders the ache of pain in chest, when someone truly been in love but could not have it, the same pain kongpob was in and underwent but he is in no place to express that out.

Soon kongpob can feel the fingers on his curve were being relaxed and the perspiration is warming his waist line.They both were exhausted as they snuggle to sleep in each other arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 3K 29
A small misunderstanding led to their separation.. one blaming himself and his short-temper while the other the was breaking apart thinking that he h...
46.6K 3.1K 13
Arthit always finds himself in the most unexpected situations. Arthit is waiting to join University after a few months so he started working part tim...
272K 10.4K 28
Arthit love Kongpob and want to build a future with him. On Kongpob birthday, he want to give a special gift to him but Kongpob ask him to break up b...
164K 7K 56
Kongpob and Arthit both were set for an arrange marriage. At first Arthit was loathing the idea but gradually feelings evolved and he had to share hi...