Our beautiful love

By 2123TD

Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve su... More

Family description
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
THANK YOU
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 29

5.1K 206 2
By 2123TD

Aditya's pov

''I was then in high school. Bhai and ashish bhai were in abroad for study. That time i was not what I am now. I was a little chubby and nerdy type.They didn't know about my billionaire identity.As I want to live a normal life. Everyone makes fun of me. They always bullyed me. But I couldn't say it to anyone not even mom-dad. My only secret keeper was bhai and ashish bhai.

But i couldn't even tell him that cuzs he was not here. And i don't want to disturb him for this sily things. I had a crush on a girl in our school.Her name was Sheena. She was the most beautiful girl in our school. Her dad was very rich. But like everyone she also ignored me. Everything was going as usual.

Oneday, I was sitting in the garden of our school. She came to me and offered friendship. I became happy because she is the first one who wanted to be my friend. So I accept it. After one month she told me that she loves me. I was on cloud nine. The girl I love also loves me back. So we got into a relationship. But bhai doesn't know anything about it. I didn't told him nor anyone else. Only if I know this all was fake.

Soon our annual program came. We perform there. I got awarded for my studies. I look for her but couldn't find. So after receiving the award I went to search for her. I was searching every room. When I was passing the lab room. I heard some sounds. I opened the door and saw sheena was kissing Kishan. He was the one who bullyed me. He was tortured me mentally and physically.

I was completely shaken. I barged open the door and entered the room. I was very angry.

Me - what the fuck is  this  sheena?

'' ohh shit. You caught us'', she said casually.

''Come on baby let's end this game. I am sick of  this fatty. I cannot act more. I fade up to act innocent and good. ''

I was shocked from her reply.

Me - what are you saying sheena? You were acting all this while? ''

Kishan - Or what? What do you think , a beautiful girl like sheena will love a fatty nerd. She was acting all this while in my words.

He was laughing. Tears were flowing like waterfall from my eyes. All this was fake. Her talks, behavior all was an act.

''Why did you do this? '' I told in a broken voice.

'' aww my baby got hurt, '' Sheena said making fun of me.

Kishan - we did all of this to show you your real place. That is under our feet. You nerdy bastard, because of you all teachers scolds us, punish us. We have to show you that a fat, nerd like you don't deserve to be loved. No one loves you. You are a failure. ''

''no i am not. You don't study that's not my fault. '', I shouted.

''You son of bitch, you had the audacity to shout on me. Now see what I do with you. ''

Saying this he and Sheena went out of the room and locked it. I slammed the door to open it but all vain. They left from there and also off the electricity. That room was very dark. I am always afraid of dark. I sat there crying.

I was hating myself for believing her. There words were ringing in my head. I closed my ears with my hands but I couldn't stop them. Soon I fainted. When I regain consciousness I was in hospital. I came to know, when I didn't return home, mom-dad came to the school to find me. With the help of the principal and security they find me unconscious in the lab room.

They tried to ask me how I go there and what happened but I couldn't say. I was in trauma. I even starting to have nightmares for the dark. I got more afraid of dark. I was not eating well not talking. Then mom- dad call bhai and told him everything.

Next day bhai came here and come to me. I didn't even wanted to tell him. But he compelled me. I told him everything from the beginning. I cried hard hugging him. From that day bhai and ashish bhai started to spending time with me. With time I recovered from the trauma with the help of both my brothers. Bhai wanted to take steps against them but I stopped him.

Later I transferred from that school and went abroad with bhai to complete my further studies. But that incident made a deep scar. I always stay away from girls. I never had any friend except bhai and ashish bhai. I never thought I will ever fall in love. But Rishu made me fall in love with her that too hard. But I lost her because of my own fault. They were right bhabhi, I am a failure. I don't deserve to be love. When I saw rishu with that guy I couldn't control myself. I saw my past repeating. My anger took over my mind and I lost control. ''

By now I was crying. Bhabhi is also crying. Even bhai's eyes we're also moist.

Bhabhi - You are not a failure Adi. You are such a good son,such à loving brother,such à good friend.you deserve all the love. does rishu know about it?

Me - no. I didn't tell her yet. She will never forgive me bhabhi.

Bhabhi -then make her forgive you. Earn her forgiveness, tell her why you react that way. I know she is very tough to handle but I know you can do it.

Bhai - yes Adi, ishu is right. Earn her forgiveness. It will be tough . But You have to do this for us, for yourself. Don't lose you love for some stupidity. Don't give up. And after what you did with her I am forgiving you as I saw the regret and guilt in your eyes or else I will never forgive you for hurting my sister even if you are my brother.

'' Sorry bhai and bhabhi. You are right. I will not give up on us. I will make her forgive me. I will do whatever I have to do. She is selected in the interview. It is our company but she doesn't know it. I will go to any extent for her forgiveness. '', I said with a determination.

Bhabhi - thats like my brother. Now eat.

Then she feeds me with her own hand and give me some ideas. She is like a mother to me. I am very happy for bhai that he got bhabhi. She is really a gem.

Bhai - now sleep well. You have to work very hard.

After that they left and I slept. Next morning I went to her home and came to know she already left for Delhi. I informed bhai and went for Delhi. I am coming darling. Just wait and watch.

Few months later

Ishita's pov

Everything is going normal. Adi and Rishu still didn't came from Delhi. Rishu gave him a very hard time and still giving him. My poor Adi. I called her and she told me that she had already forgave him when he said all about his past and insecurities, when he asked for her forgiveness from his heart. He was truly regretting. But Rishu being Rishu, still giving him hard times. As she thinks he needs a lesson so that he would never think of doing  it in future. Well now it's their matter and they will solve themselves. Now back to us.

Two weeks later is our anniversary. I can't believe it's been a year to our wedding. We complete one year together. Everyone is doing well. Ansh had to go to Tokyo for some meeting. It's been a week since he left. I am missing him. Talking about me, I am not well. One cuzs ansh is not here and I am not fine physically. From some days I am feeling nauseous and I am feeling tired.Maybe food poisoning as nowadays I am eating a lot. I didn't tell ansh about it. Cuzs I know he will get tensed and come to me leaving all things.

I was thinking all this when my phone rang. A full blown smile spread across my face seeing the caller id.

Me - hii hubby.

Ansh - hii jaan. What are you doing?

Me - lying lazily.

Ansh - ok then switch to video call I wanna see you.

I switch the call to video call. Soon his face came to my phone screen. How much I am missing him.

Me - did you eat ansh? You are looking so thin. I know you are not eating well right?

Ansh - yes yes meri jaan I ate. What about you?

Me - yeah. When are you coming ansh?

Ansh - umm after two days maybe.

Me - really!!

Ansh - yeah what can I do? I couldn't stay away from my beautiful hot wifey.

I blushed looking down but suddenly I started to feel nauseous. I ran to the washroom. I threw up all the food that I had. I can hear ansh's worried voice.

Ansh - ishu, jaan what happened? Jaan?? Jaan?? You are scaring me. Please answer me.

I wash my face and went to the room. I saw his worried face.

Ansh - jaan you okay na. What happened? I am coming now.

Me - no no ansh wait. I am fine. May be it's just food poisoning. Don't worry I am absolutely fine. You don't have to come now. You can come after your work got over. Ok.

Ansh - you sure you okay?

Me - yess hubby I am absolutely fine.

Ansh - but you promise me you will go to the doctor tomorrow.

Me - ok ok I will go.

Ansh - now sleep. And don't cut the call.

I smiled and laid on the bed. I fixed the phone beside me on the pillow so the we can see each other. Soon I drifted to sleep  seeing him.

Next morning I woke up and saw the call had ended. Maybe he cut the call when I slept. I went to the balcony to have some fresh air. I was enjoying the mild breeze when I realize something and my eyes became wide.

Whatever I  have read from wattpad , this symptoms that I am feeling indicates something. I ran inside and checked my period date. I missed my period. My eyes became watered in anticipation. But I have to test first.

Divi had gifted me some pregnancy kit once. I have to find them and checked their expiry date. I went in the closet and after searching for 30 minutes I find them. They are not expired yet. I took three kit and went in the bathroom.

I follow the direction mentioned there and come out. I waited for some minutes. These minutes seems to me like hours. After some time I again went in the washroom to check the results.

My eyes watered seeing the red lines on the kits. All three kits have same results. These means what I am thinking is right. I am pregnant. My and ansh's baby is growing inside me. I touched my belly. Tears came out of my eyes. I couldn't wait to tell ansh. He would be so happy.

'' Mumma loves you so much baby , Your papa also loves you very much. ''

I was going to call ansh but stopped. Pregnancy kits can be wrong sometimes. I should go for a check up. After being confirmed I will tell him. I quickly book an appointment to a gynecologist who is my school friend.

Then I freshen up and got ready for my office. I went down and wish mom dad. Seeing the paneer, my mouth watered. I was eating like I didn't eat for years.

Mom - ishu, beta eat slowly. Food is not running.

I smiled sheepishly and said, '' what can I do mom, it's so tasty. You are just awesome''.

Mom dad smiled at my excitement. After breakfast I bid them bye and went to work. Today I took car, cuzs I couldn't afford risk now, if what I am thinking is right. I didn't tell mom dad about anything cuzs, first of all I want to tell ansh first and second I don't want to give them false hope.

I went to my office and greet divi with a big smile.

Divi - what happened you are looking this much happy.

Control ishu. I smiled at her and said, ''nothing. I am happy just like that. ''

She shrugged her shoulder. Thank god or else she will forced me to spill the beans.  I took a half day leave as I have the appointment to the doctor.I am very nervous.I was not this much nervous even in the time of my board exams. I reached the hospital and took a deep breath before entering.

𝘿𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 🥳🥳🥳.

𝙎𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 29.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 ☺ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚⭐𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩💬.

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣. 𝓓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.9K 38
Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved by her family and her best friend whom s...
1.4M 55.2K 63
Isha singh Raizadha is a girl from one of the renowned business families of Rajasthan. She completed her masters in business administration. She is...
694K 43K 46
"Kabir Malhotra, a 25-year-old, young, handsome, gym freak, always a hot topic among girls. He's known to be rude and doesn't care about anyone excep...
168K 9.4K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...