Fine line |pietro maximoff x...

By marvel_maximoff11

Rochelle Stark, daughter of Tony stark and Pepper Potts, best friend of Peter Parker. Roche is 16 and recentl... More

0
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII

VIII

152 3 0
By marvel_maximoff11

A week later I was able to leave the hospital, I missed two cheer sessions which wasn't too bad but that meant Liz was the co captain.

I went to my room and sat down with a wince, my leg was almost healed but my stomach wasn't healing. My powers make myself heal faster but this is different.

It's like my brain doesn't want me to heal.

I remembered most of the accident, I know Pietro saved me bus no one has been telling me if Damian is ok or in jail.

I'm really hoping he's in jail.

Pietro knocked on my door and walked in, we've been getting closer but I still don't feel 100% trust worthy of him or confident of him.

I smiled and he sat next to me and hugged me, he smelt so good like usual. I looked up at him and to his lips. They were wet from him licking his lips but also looked so tender and soft to just kiss... I wanted to kiss him and thank him for saving me.

I snapped out of the thought and got out of the hug. "Thank you, Pietro, for saving me from Damian" I softly said.

"Did Tony talk to you about what happened to Damian?" He asked me, I shook my head "no, why?" I asked confused.

"He should tell you. Lawyer Murdock is here for you too" Pietro stated before standing up. I grabbed him arm "stay. Please" I gave him puppy eyes.

He grinned before laying down, I went next to him and he spooned me. "Don't you have a football game tonight?" I mentioned "I have more important things" he mumbled into my hair.

I grabbed onto his hand before turning around so we were facing each other, I looked at his eyes then his lips.

I leaned in and was about to kiss him when Wanda came in "oh- am I interrupting something?" Wanda asked. I gulped and shook my head before sitting up.

"This blonde chic named Leanna is asking for you, Pietro" Wanda stated. "Which Leanna, blue or dark brown eyes" Pietro stood up and I looked at him thinking about how many girls he's hooked up with.

"I think she actually has green eyes"

"Huh. Guess I really don't remember every hookup" he joked before walking out. Wanda sat next to me "so, you like my twin" she smirked while I blushed.

"I thought I liked him but I kept on avoiding him, but ever since last week... I feel like he's just the most perfect person in the world and nothing can make me stop wanting him" I sighed.

"So you like like him" Wanda giggled and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You are his type, and I promise he likes you. You won't just be another hookup" She held my hands before walking out.

I smiled and sighed happily before laying back down to go to sleep.

About an hour later I felt someone get into bed and our arms around me, I smiled and leaned into them, I was hoping it was Pietro.

He started playing with my hair and brushed it behind my ear. He traced the stitch lines of my tank top before reaching the side of my breast, i figured it was Pietro so I didn't say or do anything.

He pulled me closer to them but I didn't feel myself move, their bulge hit my back while they continued tracing my spine. He groped my boob before kissing my cheek and going to my neck.

I smiled slightly with my eyes closed "Pietro, what are you doing?" I whispered. "Claiming you" they replied with.

It wasn't Pietro's voice nor accent.

I knew this voice too well.

Please don't let it be him. Please no please no.

I opened my eyes to see Damian touching Me, blood was all over him and he was holding a knife.

He smiled once I lifted my head before jamming the knife into my chest. I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I screamed loudly and sat up so quickly I think i broke a stitch in my stomach, I felt my chest to feel no blood or anything.

Pietro sat up and grabbed my hand "shhh, it's just a dream Princessa. It's not real" he told me while half asleep.

I sighed in relief knowing that Pietro was here but I was kinda sad he wasn't all over me.

Gosh, what is he doing to me?

•••••

I woke up in the morning to Pietro sleeping next to me still, I smiled and looked at his blonde soft hair covering his face, I wanted to run my hands threw his hair and I want to hug him forever.

I moved a few strands of his hair off of his face and pushed it back before I sighed and looked at him. Pietro smiled a little and I knew he knew it was me.

I stood up and balanced on my left leg before grabbing some clothes and going to my bathroom to change.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed some breakfast that Nat made and sat next to Wanda. "Pietro still sleeping?" She asked. I nodded and ate some eggs before losing my appetite.

"Sweetie please eat. It'll help you heal faster" Dad gave me a sad look. "I'm not that hungry, I had a snack last night before bed" I lied.

Bucky side eyed me and scoffed "you did not. I was out here most of the night" He stated. I gave him a look of betrayal before grabbing my fork and mumbling.

A few minutes later Pietro came out and yawned before grabbing a lot of food, he sat next to Nat and Steve.

"What did that blonde girl want from you last night?" Clint asked "nothing. She was just being obsessive" he mumbled before looking at me.

I looked away from him and putting down my fork.

"There. I ate more, dad" I gave him a look "thank you Roche" Mom smiled at me.

I put the dish away and so did some others, after everyone finished we started the dishwasher.

Dad pulled me aside "we need to talk about Damian"

"That guy can fucking die" I stated.

"He's dead. It's not your fault because it was self defense"

I smiled and fell my heart beat fast. I was finally safe from him.

I hugged him tightly and smiled.

•••••

I went to the library and grabbed a book before wincing from stomach pain.

I  sat down and a minutes later a wind gust came in and I knew it was Pietro, Butterflies filled my stomach and I tried to hide my nervousness.

He sat next to me "how do you enjoy reading? It's so boring" he asked. I giggled "it's the story line"

"Why read when you could be doing funner stuff"

"Funner isn't a word, idiot"

"You aren't a word" he playfully scoffed "good" I smiled.

I put my book down and looked at him, I looked at his wet lips from licking his lips before looking down at his muscular hands.

I reached out and grabbed one of his hands, he squeezed my hand before moving one hand up to my Elbow.

I bit my lip slightly before Pietro leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back and fell into it.

His lips were soft and sweet just like I imagined, I scooted over closer to him and I heard him moan softly. I put a hand in his hair while we made over, he put a hand under the back of my shirt sending goosebumps through my skin again.

I didn't even mind he was touching me, I wanted him to touch all of me and I want to spend everyday of my life with him.

He put me onto his lap and I felt him grow a little which scared me a little but I soon relaxed and stopped kissing him.

"The things I've wanted to do to you, Rochelle Stark" Pietro whispered into my ear before nibbling the side of it.

"Tell me what you want to do to me" I whispered back before pressing onto him.

"I want to feel all of you, I want to put you in every position possible, and hold your neck so you don't get whiplash from my speed. I want to see your body and I want to tell you everyday!!you're beautiful"

I blushed hard before Pietro zoomed me to his room.

I took off my shirt and pushed him into his bed, he gripped onto my hips but was careful with my stomach before I undid his belt, he speed switched us so I was under him.

"I'm always a top" he whispered to me. I moaned into his ear making him press into me, I took off my pants.

1488 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 631 33
A Pietro Maximoff x Reader story. I rolled my eyes playfully " I'm not saving you up every time you get injured Blondie!" "Yes you are." He smirked a...
994K 26.2K 52
You are a genius, and when you get invited to one of Tony Stark's parties, your life changes forever. Growing up as an orphan (no, none of the Aveng...
7.7K 609 6
Reagan Allen is a genius. She's also hot. Some of her friends have said she's Tony Stark if he were poor which is arguably the kindest thing anyone h...
4.4K 154 19
Alyssa Morgan Stark - daughter of famous genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist; Tony Stark, and remarkable Pepper Potts. As her father fina...