SHY BOY

Galing kay pologoonies

"Because I'm a geek." Higit pa

shy boy

135 3 2
Galing kay pologoonies

"You ever told her how you felt?"

"Who?"

"The girl you've been staring at."

"No, I could never do that."

"And why the fuck not?"

"Because, because I'm a geek."

"What the f, Ben, come here, dude!"

"Yo?!"

"Kentrell feels she won't like him."

"I was just about to ask why you ain't went over to ya girl."

"See!"

"No, like I said, I'm a geek."

"No, you not. You're one cute ass nigga. Quit playing 'fore you turn out that way."

"Matter of fact, come on!"

"No, guys, chill out, please?"

"Hi,"

When this girl looked up at us, all I thought was wow, I've found my match. I didn't know being a geek could look so good until she looked my way.

The duo and a reluctant Kentrell walked over toward the lonely girl, Joe speaking up first,

"Hi."

The wind swooshed as her whole face came into view. My goodness, she is just beyond anything I could even dream of.

Kentrell couldn't believe his eyes; he hadn't seen this up close yet, and it overwhelmed him.

"You should wear suspenders more often."

The fabric snapped lightly against my chest, and before I could speak to her directly, the beauty disappears.

"So much for being a geek, huh?"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

420K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...