Kiss in the bathroom

By Luisa1328

A story of two best friends who ruined your friendship... More

The beginning
Louise accepted that she was just a friend...
Kiss in the bathroom hour
Next day...

Party at the house again...

1 0 0
By Luisa1328

  Gabriel coming back in the vacation and did a party again in your house, but Mary didn't go to his house and Louise yes. Louise drank too much in your house and liked a lot, but she never imagined what would come...
  Louise and Gabriel hugged like brothers normally, when a friend of gabriel told them to give a little kiss, Louise was drunk and gave it.
  After that they shared more kisses, but without tongue, and Gabriel was attracted and wanted to kiss her with tongue, but Louise didn't want to for fear of spoiling the friendship.
  The Gabriel's house was so big and Louise wanted to go in the bathroom... Gabriel said :
- let me take you there
And Louise went without malice thinking that he would take her to the bathroom without malice too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...