𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 ᡈᡈ ᡒ˒ᡃᡐᡃ

By notti222solid

in which, she knows how to keep secrets and he wants to keep π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘š a secret. dd osama x fem!oc ( black ) ... More

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒
𖀐 2.
𖀐 3.
𖀐 4.
𖀐 5.
𖀐 6.
𖀐 7.
𖀐 8.
𖀐 9.
𖀐 10.
𖀐 11.
𖀐 12.
𖀐 13.
𖀐 14.
𖀐 15.
𖀐 16.
𖀐 17.
𖀐 18.
𖀐 19.
𖀐 20.
𖀐 21.
𖀐 22.
𖀐 23.
𖀐 24.
𖀐 25.
𖀐 26.
𖀐 27.
𖀐 28.
𖀐 29.
𖀐 30.
𖀐 31.
𖀐 notti πŸ’™ .
𖀐 32.
𖀐 33.
𖀐 34.
𖀐 35.
𖀐 36.
𖀐 37.
𖀐 38.
𖀐 39.
𖀐 40.

𖀐 1.

24.3K 275 151
By notti222solid

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE
8.11.22
9:36 am - harlem, ny.

jaelin was making her way down the hallway with her sister alexandra, and her bestfriend jasmine. jaelin and jasmine had first period math together. sadly, alexandra didn't. she had science first. but, luckily for the trio, they all had second period english with eachother.

it was the first day of school, the girls were sophomores so they already knew their way around the school. "bye, mamas. see you after class." jasmine said as alexandra waved goodbye and went upstairs to her class.

jaelin and jasmine walked into first period, grabbing the first two seats they saw at the same table. the two seats sat next to two different boys but they didn't pay attention to them.

jaelin brought out one of the four notebooks she had in her backpack, along with her computer and a pencil. she started on the notes the teacher had handed out minutes before.

jasmine just pushed the notes aside, going on her phone. jaelin noticed this. she also noticed that the boy next to her was also on his phone whilst the boy diagonal from her was doing the notes.

"jaz, you gotta do the notes," jae said, taking her friends paper and writing everything down. "i can't have you failing then get detention for it." she huffed.

jasmine just rolled her eyes. she looked at the boy diagonal from her, clearly checking him out. once again, jaelin noticed this.

"hey, what's your name?" she asked, getting both of the boys' attention.

"me?" he asked, pointing to himself. "or him?" he asked again, pointing to the boy across from him.

"both of y'all." she smirked.

jaelin passed the paper back to jazzy, looking at the boy next to him. she had to admit, he was really pretty.

"oh," he cleared his throat, fixing his posture. "i'm dd. and that's my brother notti right there." he said in a soft, but raspy voice.

notti slightly waved, jaelin giving him a soft smile in return.

"cool, cool," jasmine said. "well, nice to meet you guys. i'm jasmine but close friends and family call my jazzy. and this is jaelin but everyone calls her jae." jasmine introduced the two.

jaelin gave a small smile to the two boys, slightly waving at them. dd and notti returned the smile, dd clearly checking jaelin out.

jaelin notices everything. even the little things. so at this point it should be no surprise when she notices this too. she blushes at the boy, turning back to her desk.

the school day went on, the two best friends found out they have four periods plus lunch with dd, notti, and this one boy, ddot? and they have all but one class with alexandra.

𖤐

after school, the three girls were walking around harlem, new york eating their food from the deli down the street. the girls were talking about random shit. just gossiping at this point.

alexandra was taking a sip from her water before she ran into someone, causing it to spill. jaelin looked infront of her to see dd, notti, and ddot.

ddot had his hands over his mouth, finding words to say before he gets screamed at by the girl he just met today. dd and notti covered their mouths, trying to stop themseleves from laughing.

alexandra looked up at the boy, not mad, just upset.

when he saw the girl's expression, his face fell a little bit. you could tell he felt bad. "i- i'm so sorry i wasn't even looking where i was going for real, worda bro." he said.

alexandra just sighed, putting the cap back on the water bottle. "it's fine, ddot. wasn't my favorite matching set anyways." she sighed. ddot smiled, internally thanking God that he didn't get screamed at.

they all started a conversation, sitting down at a park bench they found. dd and jaelin we're getting along quite well, actually.

you wouldn't expect a goody two shoes like jaelin and a drill rapper like dd to have so much in common?

after a few hours, alexandra and notti, jasmine and ddot were still talking whilst dd and jaelin were not.

the girl was getting quite tired. "hey, i think i'm gonna go home. it's late and i need to watch sam," she said standing up. "it was nice talking to you, dd. i'll see you tomorrow." she said walking away.

he smiled at the girl. "yeah, yeah no problem. see you tomorrow." he said.

she walked away with alexandra and jasmine  following her. but, not before them both turning back around. "bye, we'll see you guys tomorrow at school?" alex said.

ddot and notti nodded with a slight smile on both of their faces. dd just made grumbling noises as to because he was still watching the younger girl walk away.

as all three of them walked away, ddot put his hands around dd. "nigga, you know she mad cute," he said, referring to jaelin.

dd furrowed his brows. "nah, nah. i just met her and we barely said anything to eachother yet." he said, blowing his friend off.

notti gave him the 'bffr' look before going next to his brother as well. "nah nigga don't play that card. you know she pretty." notti said, shaking the boys shoulders. a smile grew on his face before pulling his phone out.

he went into instagram, searching up the girls name. he followed the only account that showed up as he continued walking with his brothers.

jae speaks !

i would write jaelin's pov of her following him back but i find no purpose in that .. plus im tired so ! . anyways , it is gonna be set in 2022 but for the dates , they'll be a lot of time skips so we can easily but fastly go into february-march of 2023 !

i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter n i'm so sorry it's so sloppy .. it's been a rough day lmao .

lmk if there's any mistakes :) .

^^^ that's alex's and jae's little brother btw !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 563 36
whatever u need I'll come full speed❀️ Guaranteed to paint❀️ ❀️the sky reddddπŸ€πŸ•ŠοΈ
203K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
65.4K 1.6K 26
even with her parents strict rules of staying away, she gets with the boy who they look at as a bad influence. in the end, will she stay with him, or...
26.7K 877 19
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 I somehow traveled back in time and stumbled upon my sensei's old team. To make things worse, I saved Obito. Oh wait, now my life...