Down Together โ”โ” MAYBANK ยฒ

By -pastelmic-

โyou are everything i'm living forโž IN WHICH, thea and the pogues are stranded on an island in the caribbean... More

ACT THREE + SOUNDTRACK
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025

DOWN TOGETHER

1K 12 2
By -pastelmic-

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"if you go down, then we go down together"

SYNOPSIS . . .

IF SOMEBODY HAD told Thea that at the beginning of the summer that she would've been stranded at an unknown island in the middle of the Caribbean ocean, she would've laughed right in their face. Loudly, unabashedly, and she probably would've thought that they were a little bit delusional.

And yet, here she was.

Having gone days without a shower, or a change of clothes. Catching fish by hand during the day, then roasting it on an open fire by nightfall. And falling asleep under the stars, with her favorite person in the world holding her close as their breaths even out.

This... was Pogue life, and it was in all forms, paradise. Or as JJ had dubbed it; Poguelandia.

And so, they enjoyed their little slice of Poguelandia, sharing stories at the bonfire, body surfing the waves, scavenging for berries and fruits on the island, and made being stranded in the Caribbean their bitch.

But rest assured, the gold game was far from over. If anything, it was just the beginning.

. . .

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

THEADOSIA COPELAND
Or...
Thea, T, Dosia, Sia, Shortcake
( seventeen. aquarius. pansexual. )
played by Dove Cameron

JESSE JAMES MAYBANK
Or...
JJ, Jay, Jess
( seventeen. aries. bisexual. )
played by Rudy Pankow

. . .

Madison Bailey as Kiara Carrera
Jonathan Daviss as Pope Heyward
Chase Stokes as John B Routledge
Madelyn Cline as Sarah Cameron
Carlacia Grant as Cleo
And... Jennifer Morrison
as Melanie Copeland

REMAINING CAST OF OBX AS THEIR RESPECTIVE SELVES

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

COPYRIGHT, , ,
Theadosia Copeland's storyline as well as her plot as the story goes along all belong to me !

Any storylines, plot, and characters of Outer Banks belong to Netflix and Jonas Pate !

WARNINGS, , ,
Canon-typical gore & violence, mentions of death, alcohol, drug use, the obvious overuse of swearing,—because I simply cannot help myself— and mild to explicit sexual content in szn 4's future ;)

NOTES, , ,
I like to write a bunch of chapters and then keep them in my drafts, so once I have a couple of them done I will slowly publish them as I finish up the season. So basically, slow updates.

This is gonna be one HELL of a ride. I hope y'all are ready for it.

"if you hold on, i might just stay forever"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 10.6K 19
หš.เผ„โ”Š ๐๐‹๐„๐”. ( แดŠแดŠ แดแด€สส™แด€ษดแด‹. ) โœงห–*ยฐเฟ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ flora finds herself in the awkward predicament that includes a treasur...
619K 9.8K 78
๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ...
19.4K 398 21
She is the perfect storm that will make you feel loved and lost at the same time. In which the pogues take on a new island and new threats. Oh, and...
561K 15.5K 33
we were like a california sunset, fated to die any minute. outer banks ( season one ) jj maybank x female oc ยฉ tearsricochets