Reveal Yourself To Me

By clownfouryou

"Take it Nora," Leon said, slowly pushing his dick deeper into Nora. She gasped as he pulled out and shoved i... More

Chapter 1♡
Chapter 2♡
Chapter 3♡
Chapter 5♡
Chapter 6♡
Chapter 7♡
Chapter 8♡
Chapter 9♡
Chapter 10♡
Chapter 11♡
Chapter 12♡
Chapter 13♡
Chapter 14♡
Chapter 15♡
Chapter 16♡
Chapter 17♡
Chapter 18♡
Chapter 19♡
Chapter 20♡
Chapter 21♡
Chapter 22♡
Chapter 23♡
Chapter 24♡
Chapter 25♡
Chapter 26♡
Chapter 27♡
Chapter 28♡
Chapter 29♡
Chapter 30♡
Chapter 31♡
Chapter 32♡
Chapter 33♡
Chapter 34♡
Chapter 35♡
Chapter 36♡
Chapter 37♡
Chapter 38♡
Chapter 39♡
Chapter 40♡
Chapter 41♡
Chapter 42♡
Chapter 44♡
Chapter 45♡
Chapter 46♡
Our Story

Chapter 43♡

1.8K 27 6
By clownfouryou

Nora's pov

(SMUT WARNING!)

After five minutes which felt like forever of Liam and Nick going back and forth about Call of Duty and whatever video games they play.

He finally came off the phone and his attention were now placed on me. The and the girl of his wildest dreams.

"Can we have birthday sex now?" I whined. He laughed and nodded yes. Don't get me wrong, I will love to just hang out with Liam but I have been waiting to have him on top of me for hours and now that I have him to myself completely, I shall make that happen.

Come to mama.

Liam walked up to me and held me by the waist then pulled my body against his. I instantly got the smell of his favorite cologne and not only did my nose get excited but miss girl down there got excited too.

He inched closer to me to the point where our lips were nearly touching.

"I have an idea," he said before I get closer. I stopped and looked at him curiously. "What's that?" He cleared his throat and picked me up, attaching my legs around his torso.

I giggled from the sudden action and kissed him like my life depended on it. He slightly moaned into the kiss and leaded us somewhere but I'm guessing he's carrying me to the bathroom.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth and swirled his tongue around mine. Lord, that felt amazing.

I twirled his hair with my fingers and fuck I just wanted to take control already. I yanked his hair, causing our kiss to end short and I licked his neck then placed a small kiss.

I smiled and hopped off of him. We were in front of the shower.

So, this is his idea? I knew his wild side would come out more eventually. Thank God it did since I've been wanting to do this with him for at least a month now. I just never brought it up.

"I'm guessing shower sex is what you have in mind?" I looked at him, smiling knowingly and teasingly. Come on, you know what kind of smile I'm talking about.

"Yes," he sighed and suddenly, I felt his energy of want and hunger. I just knew he couldn't wait and me neither.

I pulled him towards me by the shirt and I looked up at him. "Then get in and turn on the water," He gulped but stood his ground. "Yes ma'am."

He got in the shower and turned the water on hot. No too hot obviously.

I don't want our fucking skin burning off and we're hopping around the bathroom like a bunch of horses when they get startled.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you must look it up. It's the funniest thing ever!

I removed my dress seeing as I still had it on. I didn't want to take it off yet, I felt too pretty.

I removed it slowly while keeping eye contact with Liam and I can tell that he was growing impatient.

Yet, he stood there and watched me drove him crazy.

I didn't have a bra on since the dress didn't need it and he got a full view of my breasts when I dropped my dress to my feet.

He swallowed and I removed my underwear, also dropping that to the floor after I removed it from my legs. Liam looked me up and down and smiled. "You are so gorgeous Nora, a literal goddess,"

I've been with Liam for months, almost a year and I still can't control my emotions whenever he compliments me like this, especially my body.

I felt like crying but I sucked it up and smiled instead. "Thank you," I quietly said.

"Aren't you going to take your clothes off?" I asked before I stepped inside the shower. "Oh shit, right," I laughed and shook my head, watching him struggle a little to take his clothes off.

He was soaking wet so his clothes were clinging onto his skin. I watched as he took his jersey off and was instantly dazed by his godly body.

His perfect toned torso and his v-line leading to the surprised tool which I would love to use right now. Fuck later.

He removed all of his clothes and we were both now naked, facing each other. He reached his hand out to my face and caressed my cheek gently.

"I love you," he said, gazing into my eyes. I softly smiled at my cute prince charming, "I love you," I said, entirely meaning those words.

He pulled me towards him and greeted me with a secured kiss. He kissed me roughly but sweetly. Once again, our kiss was filled with unspoken words.

Our emotions were put into it and it felt like bliss. A tear slipped out of my eye and I continued kissing him like I couldn't get enough of it. Of him.

I pushed my body closer to his and he picked me up again, swinging my legs around his torso but this time on the wall. He held me by my neck and gently squeezed as he shoved his tongue into my mouth.

The kiss quickly turned lustfully and before I knew it, Liam had me on a chokehold and was devouring my mouth.

I moaned into the kiss, wanting more. He squeezed harder and he sucked my bottom lip, kissing me hard. I tugged onto his hair and allowed myself to get lost into the heavenly feeling I was experiencing.

I stopped the kiss to catch my breath and Liam attacked my neck with sloppy kisses.

The water was hitting us directly and it made Liam look sexier than he already did when he was dry.

He bit my skin lightly and sucked on the spot that makes me weak in the knees. Holy moly, this is barely anything and it feels like a whole lot.

He kept sucking my neck and dragged my nails down his chest while I received the right amount of pleasure i was getting in the moment. "More," I whispered, earning a groan from the beast himself.

"I'm not surprised that you already want more, my love," He smirked and kissed the top of my chest, slowly but surely making his way down.

He took my left breast into his mouth and swirled his tongue around the bud, flicking up and down. I hummed, enjoying the nice feeling of having his tongue on me.

He proceeded to the other and gave the same amount of love, ending it off with a small nibble which caused me to jolt up in his arms. He chuckled and kissed his way down, looking into my eyes then at the spot he was kissing.

Then he made sure that my legs were secured around his head, on his shoulders.

We hit the jackpot boys!

He teased me for a little and kissed on top of my pussy, then my clit and he licked up my slit, kissing my clit after. I shuddered and held his hair tightly in my hands. He groaned and began flicking his tongue on my clit, slightly nibbling.

In less than a minute, I became a moaning mess.

I tugged on his hair as he went faster and he took that time to slip a finger in slowly.

I moaned from the contact of his finger, slowly pumping inside of me. I focused hard on that feeling. In and out, in and out.

Two simple actions that make a person explode in a matter of minutes.

He picked up the pace a little and he continued to suck on my clit, kissing my pussy here and there. "Fuck, you are so amazing," I gasped and my eyes rolled to the back of my head as he pumped faster.

Jesus, is he trying to destroy me? Poor little miss does not deserve that.

He created a rhythm with eating me out and fingering me and it felt like pure ecstasy.

I wanted him to do this forever, shit, I didn't even think of his dick. All I wanted at that moment was his tongue and his fingers, going crazy on me.

"Oh my god, don't stop," I demanded but moaned weakly, feeling my knees giving up on me. I was so close.

He slowed down his movements with his tongue and continued fingering me at the right speed to make me come at any moment.

"Come for me, Nora, don't hold back," he said, pumping his fingers a little bit faster than the original speed. I felt myself getting closer and closer.

His sweet words only made it grow nearer and finally I exploded.

He reattached his mouth and shoved his tongue inside of me when he took his finger out. He really made me come with one finger, tell me he hasn't gotten better, I dare you!

"God, you taste so fucking good," he moaned as he licked up my juices, slowly rubbing my clit. I already felt exhausted but it didn't stop my sexual desires of craving more. Okay, now I can get the d.

The water was still on and it was hardly hitting me, mostly Liam. I didn't totally like the idea of using so much water but it felt nice. I just hope the bills don't say "Fuck you," and completely empty my wallet.

"Your turn," I said, wanting to get down. He nodded and put me down gently then grunted when I slammed his back onto the wall.

He held my waist as I kissed him hungrily, moaning at the sweet taste of my arousal in his mouth.

For the first time in a long time, we barely exchanged any words. Normally we dirty talk a lot but I like that we're just focusing on the feeling we're giving each other.

I got down on my knees and kissed his v-line, trailing my tongue along the line heading towards his rock hard dick.

I took him into my hands and slid my hand up and down slowly as I looked into his eyes. He bit his lip a little and softly moaned. He kept his eyes on me and breathed in and out rapidly.

I took him into my mouth and licked his tip, sliding downwards to take him fully into my mouth.

He moaned fully and I felt his hands on my wet hair, taking all of it into his hands and creating a high ponytail.

I kept deep throating him with my hand wrapped around the base of his dick. "Can I?" He kindly asked. I looked at him and he looked majestic. His eyebrows scrunched together and his breathing untamable.

I gave him permission and he wasted no time by pushing my head closer to him, taking his entire dick dep into my throat.

I gagged and he repeated that action moaning my name as he fucked my mouth. I made sure to use my tongue as he took control and I placed my hand on his balls, playing with them in my hands.

"Holy fuck," I observed his face and it looked like he was stuck in a trance of overwhelming pleasure. He's dealing with a throat goat, what can I say.

His eyes were rolled to the back of his head and I knew he was close when he sped up his actions and fucked my mouth harder and faster. I felt the hot water hitting my arm and the side of my face.

It surprisingly felt good, the sting by the water only made my desire for Liam stronger. Maybe I'll be into whips and all that BDSM shit.

Fuck, my jaw will be killing me but it is so worth it. This view is unbelievably sexy, I want to see it more.

I tapped his leg and signaled him to stop, which he did. I took control and focused on his tip, sucking it and licking the slit.

I used my hands and twisted it up and down his dick to send him more over the edge. "Don't you want to come for me, Liam?" I asked. He peered down at me and groaned. "Yes," He moaned.

"I don't think you want to," I stopped and took my hands off of him. "Nora, what the fuck are you doing?" He asked, sexually frustrated that I stopped his focus on cumming. "You're taking too long," I shrugged and got up from my knees, facing Liam.

"I was so close, please can you continue, baby?" He pleaded, holding my waist. I smiled and took his chin into my hand. I slid my other hand down his chest as I look into his eyes. "Keep your eyes on me, if you look away, I will stop." I said sternly.

He nodded and I once again made contact with his dick. He sighed and held my waist tighter.

I jerked him off slowly and watched him carefully. "Would you like me to go faster?" I asked, slowing down my actions. "Please?" He begged.

I brought him closer to me and whispered in his ear, "As you wish."

I pumped faster and he grunted, digging his nails into my skin. "Can you go faster?" He asked weakly. I continued to jerk him off with the same speed and he whined. What a brat.

"Please baby?" I decided to give him what he wanted since he did to me earlier. I know right, boring!

I went faster and I drew more moans from him. "God," He moaned and began fucking my hand. Well, isn't this a sight. "Are you that desperate to come?" I asked, watching him struggle to answer.

"Yes," He gasped, he kept moving his hips, moaning uncontrollably. He was close.

I attached my lips to his neck and left a few love bites. Biting, sucking and kissing his sweet spot to drive him more over the edge. "Oh god, I'm gonna come!" He exclaimed.

I couldn't help but smirk and encouraged him. "Do it Liam, remind me of how much of a good boy you are for me," I said into his ear, nibbling and kissing his earlobe.

He jolted in my hand and let out a strained moan. "Fuck, Nora" He sighed, panting and slowly coming down from his high.

Too bad I wasn't finished with him yet.

I made a promise didn't I;)
(2363 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.1K 25
"Chill," I said "You're behaving like you've never gotten a blowjob before." He blushed even deeper if than was possible. "Wait, you've seriously nev...
2.2M 69.3K 61
I can't help the moan that escapes my mouth at the taste of her tongue against mine, and my hips pulse reflexively up to meet hers. But before I can...
2.2M 70.8K 48
"Who is allowed to be your bully?"he whispered as if asking her to reveal a secret between both of them. "You are m-my bully?" Rose said more or less...