Losing You || marco reus [com...

By keepmelukewarm

> in which he loses her along the way of reaching his dream. --- More

[~]
how it's going to go down
my best is not enough
time bomb
likes and dislikes
the bomb goes boom
hurt
leave
bed
was it worth it?
thinking of you
dandelion
strange feeling
loved
too late
miserable at best

please come home

1.1K 62 5
By keepmelukewarm

-

-

I have left you multiple missed calls.
Not one reply to my messages.

I honestly had no idea you would be this upset. I thought you were going to run back to my arms and accept my apology and we'd be okay again.

I called your parents and brother. They said you weren't with them.

I called your best friend. She said you had not contacted her.

I called your cousin. You didn't stop by his house.

I called Kuba, my team mate you were closest with. He has no idea where you went.

I even called your ex-boyfriend!

I told every single one of them that if you ever stopped by or contacted them, to tell you one thing; please come home.

-

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1K 40
Joe & Demi has the love that most people would die for. Everything was perfect. Like nothing could break them apart. But ONE mistake can take away ev...
988K 37.2K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 48K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
736K 45K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...