A New Life

By jojoeyg

Darkness around him. He wakes up from his slumber wondering why he was here. All he remember was getting kill... More

Chapter 1: Where Am I?
Chapter 2: Friend or Foe
Chapter 3: New Friends
Chapter 4: Goku Black Going On A Date
Chapter 5: Incoming Tyrant
Chapter 6: Goku Black and Goku vs Frieza
Chapter 7: Gogeta Blue vs Goku Black Rose 3
Chapter 8: Pan's Training
Chapter 9: Pans New Power and Shocking Arrival
Chapter 10: The Tournament
Chapter 11: Block A
Chapter 12: Block B
Chapter 13: Block C
Chapter 14: Round 2
Chapter 15: The Finals
Chapter 16: Jessi's Surprise
Chapter 17: A Chance
Chapter 18: Bulla's Training
Chapter 19: Gozu's Wild Adventure
Chapter 20: The Arrival of Baby
Chapter 21: Goku Black vs SSJ 4 Baby Gohan
Chapter 22: The Power of Fusion!
Chapter 23: A Universe 0 Candidate
Chapter 24: Saiyan Showdown
Chapter 25: Christmas Fight
Chapter 26: Turles and Gozu Bonding
Chapter 27: A Very Cold King
Chapter 28: Turles Daycare
Chapter 29: Shallots Saiyaness
Chapter 30: A Brotherly Fight
Chapter 31: Prison Planet Pt 1
Chapter 32: Prison Planet Part 2
Chapter 33: Prison Planet Part 3
Chapter 34: Prison Planet Part 4
Chapter 35: Fire Demon Goku Black!?
Chapter 36: Goku Black Purposal
Chapter 37: A Visit to Namek
Chapter 38: The Namekian Killer Part 1
Chapter 39: The Namekian Killer Part 2
Chapter 40: A Valentines Day Special
Chapter 42: An Awkward Reunion/Fierce Battle
Chapter 43: Uub's Awoken Power
Chapter 44: Wrath Of The Dragon
Chapter 45: Otherworld Chaos
Chapter 46: Training with the Grand Priest
Chapter 47: Emergency Meeting
Chapter 48: The Holy War Begins
Chapter 49: Plan B
[Finale] Chapter 50: The Final Showdown

Chapter 41: Another Realm!?

87 2 3
By jojoeyg

Goku Black was training as he was thinking about his fight with Dante. He remembered the power he had in him. It felt unreal. But at the same time he still couldn't control much. He knew he could of beat him fast if his power wasn't draining so much.

He sits on a rock thinking about what he should do. He knows Goku and Vegetas forms of gods had to to take them years to master. But this was his demon transformation. He doesn't know how long he could master it. Suddenly he sees his son Gozu walking towards. He babbled but said dada. Goku Black smiles at him as he holds him.

Goku Black said "Hey kiddo." He sits him on his lap. Gozu was admiring the beautiful sky and the butterfly. "What brings you here? Why aren't you home with your mother?"

Gozu said "Unclaw!" Goku Black tilt his head from him saying unclaw.

Goku Black said "Do you mean Uncle Zamasu?" Gozu nodded. He then sees Zamasu.

Zamasu said "Hey Rose. Why aren't you home. You need to stop training and take a break. After that fight with Dante you haven't stop training since." Goku Black sighed as he was right. He haven't spent enough time with family and all he did was train. "Look maybe you should take a break for a bit. Spend time with your family. I'll join because the little boy doesn't stop being attached from me." Gozu claps happily as he babbles.

Goku Black said "Well alright. Maybe going to the city isn't bad." He flies with Zamasu and holding Gozu as they went to their home. Jessi sees his boys and Zamasu coming home.

Jessi said "Hi darling. Training finished?"

Goku Black said "Yeah. I'm thinking we should go out to the city."

Jessi said "Oh that would be great! I missed the city so much." She then hands him some clothes. Goku Black looked at them.

Goku Black said "So I can't wear my gi?"

Jessi said "Yes Rose. Your suppose to wear normal clothes. People will give your the weird look. But not to worry I found some clothes that you might like." Goku Black shrugs as he puts it on.

●In The City●

He was drinking some Starbucks coffee. It tasted very good. First time he had coffee. He wonder why earthlings love this.

Anyways Goku Black was trying to clear his mind over his demon form. He went shopping with his wife. It was a very long painful experience. Especially if Goku Black was carrying so many bags of clothes and other stuff Jessi bought. He thought it would be relaxing. But it was the opposite.

Goku Black said "Zamasu why not you take these and I'll clear my head." Zamasu nodded as he watch Black walk away in the crowd. He kept walking until he was lost in the crowd. He was now thinking about his form. Should be use it more often or lock it away forever. As he walked he didn't pay attention to the guy in front of him as he bump into him. "Crap..I'm sorry."

Turles said "Sorry doesn't cut it Black." Black looked and sees Turles and surprisingly the lack of clothes he had on.

Goku Black said "You look stylish I guess."

Turles said "People in this city call this drip. You wouldn't understand because you don't know that stuff."

Goku Black shrugs and said "How's my kid at your daycare?"

Turles said "Behaving well as always. Taught him the basic of education."

Goku Black said "Cool. So turles have you felt the need to train so much you don't wanna stop."

Turles said "Yes plenty of times I don't stop till I can't feel my arms and legs."

Goku Black said "I see.."

Turles said "Have you been fighting someone worthy. Is that why your telling me about this."

Goku Black said "Well kinda"

Turles said "Well do what you think is right. Saving the world and protecting your loved ones."

Jessie said "Rose! Hurry! It's gonna be pack full."

Turles said "See you Black." He leaves as GB went with Zamasu and his famil in the All You Can Eat Buffet. Surprisingly enough Goku and Vegeta were there with their families. Bulma sees Jessi.

Bulma said "Jessi! Hey girl! Come sit with us. The boys are eating down the lot." She giggled as Goku, Vegeta, Trunks and Goten were chowing on food. Gohan ate very civil and calmly but had a lot of food.

Goku Black said "Hey Gohan where's Pan?"

Gohan said "Oh she's training with Piccolo. She said she wants to spar with Uub as well."

Goku Black said "I see. Well enjoy your food." He went to go eat.

Goku said "Hey GB! This food is amazing mm!"

Vegeta said "You know Black. At least your dress better than this clown."

Goku Black chuckled at Vegeta's compliment. They eat as suddenly Whis appeared.

Whis said "Why hello boys. I have been inform by Lord Beerus that he needs you three saiyans."

Goku said "Aww but I was about to enjoy this big steak!"

Goku Black said "It might be urgent Goku." Goku pouts as he grabs the steak and eats it all. Vegeta finished as he looked at Whis.

Vegeta said "Lord Beerus? Something urgent doesn't sound good..Hurry up clown! Black let's go."

Zamasu said "If I may Whis. But I wanna tag along. Make sure to know the situation. I of course am a former kai."

Whis said "Why yes of course." Whis took the 3 saiyans and Zamasu to Beerus and then to the Grand Priest Palace.

Beerus said "You four will have a task to do. The Grand Priest selected you 4. For reasons I don't know but he will be with you. He said he will take you somewhere and that I am order to stay in my universe. Good luck everyone." He leaves the 4 with Dai Shin.

Grand Priest said "Alright you 4. It's time I show you a place no mere mortal knows." He telelports them near a red portal.

Goku said "Woah..a portal?"

Vegeta said "So is there a problem in there?"

Grand Priest said "Yes an urgent matter. This portal leads to a different multiverse. The Demon Realm. The Realm that was supposedly locked for good. But unfortunately something made it open. I fear to leave Zeno sama alone. So I asked you four. Knowing you guys are the strongest I want you to see the matter in hand. If you figure out who is dealing with this mess then please make sure to come back. Knowing this. I am saying that this portal might close so if it does I will hand you some ear microphones. That way we can communicate."

Goku Black said "So what will happen if we don't escape?"

Grand Priest said "Then your stuck there. Find a way back home. Make sure your prepare for anything in there."

Vegeta said "I see..let's do this and finish it."

Zamasu said "I'll find us a way out. When we are inside that realm." They all nodded and before Goku Black went inside, Grand Priest handled him a bag."

Goku Black said "What's this?"

Grand Priest said "Somerhing useful for your journey. Now go." He nodded as GB went inside.

The 4 was inside the portal as they were falling somewhere. They see a red sky as they suddenly appeared on the ground as the portal closes.

Vegeta said "Is this?.."

Zamasu said "The Demon Realm.."

Goku said "Look guys! I found a castle!"

Vegeta said "Kakarot you clown shut up!" He quickly flew to him and cover his mouth. They hid by a bush as they peak to see guards of the demon realm and also a guy with a crown.

Goku Black whisper "His power is surreal."

Zamasu whisper "He's the Demon King Lord of this realm. I seen him in pictures in a book I read on this realm when I was a kai. It says he is the most powerful demon in the realm. If he's planning to escape and attack Zeno then it's over.."

Dai Shin said in the mic "Yes Zeno and Demon Lucifer are brothers surprisingly..the gods made these multiverse realms for both of them. The Demon Realm and The Living Realm."

Goku Black said "So we have to find clues.."

Dai Shin said "Yes basically so. Let me know if you finish the job." They go towards the castle as Vegeta stops them.

Vegeta said "Alright you three listen up. 3 guards. Might be strong. So let's use our power to get through them-"

Goku said "It's done."

Vegeta said "Wait what!" He turned and sees the guards knocked out cold. He grunted as he really wished Kakarot listen. "Alright come on." They go inside the castle. The king was in his throne room.

Goku Black and Zamasu went to hide and spy on the king while Goku and Vegeta were to be ready for anything if the spying plan doesn't work. Goku Black listens to the conversation.

King Lucifer said "Well our plans to kill Zeno is still onto affect. I'm trying to send my guards to the Living Realm and grab all the celistra beasts. We need Janemba, Majin Boo, Hatch, Hiru, and Kamioren. Now let's hurry this up!"

Goku Black said "Dai Shin they are trying to get the 5 celistra beasts."

Dai Shin said "That's not good. I will contact the gods and have them prevent this from happening. Get out of there now." Goku Black and Zamasu looked down and motion Vegeta its time to go. Vegeta looked and nodded as he sees Goku looking at food.

Vegeta said "Kakarot I swear to kami your not gonna eat!.." Goku pouts as they were about to leave the kingdom as a guard spotted them.

Guard yelled "Intruder!" Zamasu takes him out quickly as King Lucifer heard something.

King Lucifer said "Lock the gates now.." his assistant nods and does so as Goku, Goku Black, Zamasu and Vegeta stopped seeing the magical gate.

Vegeta said "Damn it..he knows we are here."

Goku Black said "I guess there's no way out then."

Zamasu said "Yes.." He noticed something about Goku Black. His eyes were pinkish red. "Um GB your eyes their red."

Goku Black said "Wait what-gah!" He was on knees as he yells in pain. He grab his hair as he was feeling pain.

Vegeta said "Oh no..he's gonna get us caught."

Goku Black mutter in a deep voice saying "Your not controlling me again..." Goku Black yelled as his hair went darkish pink and his power sky rocket. He was now in his Fire Demon Form.

Fire Demon Goku Black said "Finally I'm in control." Lucifer felt the power as he smirks.

Lucifer said "The Fire Demon. He's here. Haha." He went to where the three saiyans and Zamasu was at.

Zamasu said "GB are you in there?"

Fire Demon Goku Black said "Sorry your friend is now under my control. Guess you can say being down here will cause him to lose control.

Lucifer said "Lord Fire." He claps his hands as Demon Fire GB turned towards Lucifer.

Fire said "Ah Lord Lucifer. Surprisingly enough I was here because of these mortals. I'm inside this mortals body. Honestly he is very powerful."

Goku yelled "Get out of his body!"

Fire said "Well there's no need. He is under my control and I have control over his mind and body." Zamasu got mad as he had his ki blade out. Vegeta went Ultra Ego and Goku went UI Sign.

Fire said "I see..Lord Lucifer. I will like to handle these people for you."

Lucifer said "Ah sure please handle the trash." He smirked as he floats up and makes a seat for him to watch this go underway.

●Meanwhile●

Dai Shin said "Damn it..Goku Black demon form is going crazy..I must get someone to help them." He thought of a great idea. He went to the Time Patroller Nest.

Supreme Kai of Time said "Man today is so peaceful."

Trunks said "I agree but you never know if we have to do our job again."

Bardock said "I miss kicking ass." Supreme Kai and Trunks laughed as they suddenly see Dai Shin. Supreme Kai of Time quickly bowed. Trunks did too as Bardock looked confused but Trunks made him kneel.

Supreme Kai of Time said "M-Mr Grand Priest! What brings you here!" She said nervously.

Grand Priest said "I need your help. It's about the Demon Realm..we need your time patrollers and we need your help." Bardock and Trunks eyes went wide knowing that the Demon Realm was the one place that many of their enemies were from.

Supreme Kai of Time said "I see..okay then. Let's go you two. You have a job to do." They nodded as they follow her with The Grand Priest.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388 2 12
This takes place centuries after the defeat of Cell Max from DBS: Super Hero. Ki has evolved into superpowers called Quirks. A new evil will one day...
1.4K 28 17
Amidst escaping from the future, Goku Black spotted Trunks in his time machine. Shooting a laser only a little earlier than in the official story, hi...
31K 315 30
This Story Follows Deiras, A Saiyan Who Was Faced With A Great Decision. Become The New God Of Destruction For Universe 7, The Thing He Hates The Mos...
722 49 42
An unknown being has entered Universe 7 and is now on a galactic rampage. It is up to Goku and Vegeta to go stop said being before it destroys all li...