Possession [ JK version ]

By GalaxyEmir

" Leave me. " She whimpered in pain feeling his hard grip on her wrist and in result he tighten his hold more... More

Character
PROLOGUE!
= 01 = PARIS
= 02 = AIDS
= 04 = DEVIL
= 05 = ACKNOWLEDGE
= 06 = STRONG?
= 07= MURDER
=08= SENSE
=09= BURY
= 10 = MARK
= 11= DESIRE
= 12 = VISIT
13. MEDICINE
= 14 = WHO?
= 15 = SON?
= 16 = PLAN
= 17 = Jeon Jungkook
= 18 = Volcano
= 19 = RAPE?
= 20 = Seoul
ANNOUNCEMENT
= 21 = 5 minutes!
= 22 = Suicide
= 23 = PAIN
= 24 = NAKED
= 25 = NIGHT
= 26 = BIBLE
= 27 = FULL
= 28 = LONDON
= 29 = FUCK ME
= 30 = DEMON
= 31 = HURT
= 32 = POSSESSIVE
= 33 = ARMS
= 34 = THREAT
= 35 = MIGHT
= 36 = HOME
= 37 = OPPORTUNITY
=38= SORRY?
= 39 = LAP
Possession: the 7 stages of love
= 40 = You forgot to kiss me, wife!
= 41 = Daughter of a witch
=42= Hope your jesus forgive you
= 43 = This is my promise!
= 44 = Virus within her will eat him up!
= 45 = Victim of abduction
Not an update
=46= Thunderous desire

= 3 = EMBRASURE

3.4K 135 54
By GalaxyEmir

" Her eyes were the ocean of innocence and his eyes were the ocean of danger,
She is a heaven,  he is in between the heaven and Ember,"

~ Raeesa

==============

Eemnes,

Sitting on the bed of her small, crowded bedroom Aziel watched the wall of her bedroom in the dark. The distance between the wall and the bed was only 3 steps. She heard a noise from outside and her facial expression didn't change which was calm and collected but only she knew what was going on in her skull. She was distressed thinking about something. A flashlight entered her bedroom through the window which was at a ' precise ' pinnacle of 2 meters.

Embrasure

We can call it embrasure instead of a window. But for her, it was a window that was at a height till she couldn't reach it. In the rainy season, her bedroom becomes a flooded area just because of that window. So many times she thought to close the window but she couldn't as it was the only source through which she could breathe.

Her curl flew to her face, which covered her half profile as she lowered her head in tiredness. She was tired, very tired. Today there was a family gathering at Mr Smith's house and there she was working since morning, unfortunately, today she became a victim of harassment. Sexual harassment. Her body fell on her already weak bed which made some noise when her body made contact with the bed.

When she was serving alcohol at the gathering then an older man who was in his 50s grabbed her buttocks and when she flinched then dropped all of the alcohol on a lady.

Mr Smith was absent as he was out of the Eemnes for some work. Even her young master wasn't home so no one was there to save her. Mrs Smith stopped the lady who was yelling at her brutally and calling her by name as all of the people of Eemnes knew that her mother was suffering from AIDS.

She explained to Mrs Smith that ' this ' man was touching her inappropriately but instead of believing her she made her say sorry to everyone and there that man was still looking at her with lust. She was devastated and internally traumatized because of today's incident. No one had ever touched her in this way.

But today not only a man harassed her physically, but even a group of ladies also disrespected her.

Wish someone was there to take her side when they were saying bad things about her mom.

° " Maybe she is taking classes from her whore mom on how to destroy a man's image who is the same age as her dad," A lady's voice echoed in her head and she closed her eyes in shame.

Her heart pulsed in pain.

You can kill a lady but don't kill her character by saying bad things about her, because it painfully kills her inner self. Her soul.

Her nose turned purplish and her lips wobbled and her dam broke. She covered her mouth so that her sick mother doesn't hear her painful sobs.

Her mother would feel worse if she would get to know what happened to Aziel at her workplace. What happened to her daughter when she was unable to save her?

                                                      Seoul, South Korea

Baby Shark, doo-doo, doo-doo
Baby Shark

Mommy Shark, doo-doo, doo-doo
Mommy Shark

Daddy Shark, do~

" Fuck," Jungkook grumbled hearing his alarm of 5 AM. His arm stretched to the table which was at the side of his bed. Grabbing the clock he threw it to the wall of his bedroom. Which accurately launched on an expensive photo frame, causing the frame to shatter into 100 pieces.

He abhors this song more than anything but his PA aka Mr William used this song as his morning alarm to wake him up at rigorously 5 AM. He opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was the white curtain of his bedroom. He groaned while changing his position causing the blanket to slide down his body, revealing his back muscles.

Well, he has a habit of sleeping half-naked.

His naked arm raised and his hand landed on his face to rub his eyes to clear his vision. After a while, he sat up on the bed lazily and his gaze roamed his luxurious bedroom. The colour of his bedroom was mostly black with a combination of white curtains and bedsheets. The floor, roof, wall everything was dark.

Shrugging his laziness off he climbed down from his bed and wore his tee shirt which was resting on the floor. His toned muscle sparkled in the low light which got covered by his expansive dior tee shirt.

                         ©©©©

He bit his lip while doing exercise on the pull-up bar. Drops of sweat trickled from his thick black hair to his face and then to his chin which soon landed on the floor because of the gravity.

" 24,"

" 25"

Saying that he lost his grip and next he was on the floor. He walked to the inclined bench and started his exercise.

" Good morning, sir," A man entered his gym and looked at Jungkook.

" For god sake, please don't choose the ' baby shark ' song to wake me up," Jungkook replied in annoyance but did not stop.

" Oh, I am sorry sir. I thought that song was your favourite," Mr William said, and jungkook looked at him from the corner of his eyes.

" You better stop joking and tell me the schedule for today," Jungkook ordered and Mr William nodded his head while fishing out his phone from his pants' pocket.

" You have a committee meeting in the next 3 hours," Mr William replied.

" Agh, "Jungkook groaned while doing push-ups.

" Explain to me about this meeting," Jungkook said.

" Well it is a board meeting in which all of the members of J&K will be present and at 2 PM, you have a meeting with the Transport minister," Mr William said Jungkook stretched his neck upward to look at him.

" meeting with the Transport minister? Why?" He asked.

" Well, don't you want to own the transport agency of South Korea?" Mr  William said and Jungkook stood up and walked to the treadmill.

" Anyone can run their taxis on the road," He said and Mr Villiam watched him running on the treadmill.

" Yes and that's the reason you have to meet the minister because you want to own your own company. You want to open your agency, and you want your agency's taxis on the roads of Seoul and the whole of South Korea. So you have to meet him, have to represent your idea in front of him and have to offer him some amount," hearing the last four words jungkook chuckled.

" Then prepare the money because I don't think he will listen to my ideas. He will only listen to money," Jungkook said.

                               ©©©©

" Does it hurt?" This sentence reached the ear of Aziel, who was sleeping on her bed. Her eyelashes slowly moved and next, she heard a vibration sound from outside. She sighed guessing what was happening on another side of the wall.

Well just opposite her house, on the just second side road,  a tattoo shop was present, where all-day night customers arrive to get a tattoo. Well, the artist was quite famous in the area so his popularity was at its peak.

" Aah," she heard a girl's moan and closed her ears. Don't they fear needles? Don't they fear god? Don't they know that getting a tattoo is forbidden?

She still remembers how her mother told her a story about those people who get tattoos.

©©©

" Why were you with that man?" Della asked 9-year-old Aziel, who was looking at her mama with horror. Her doe eyes were reflecting the fear.

" I asked you something!" Della screamed and in response baby Aziel flinched.

" That inked man called me," Aziel answered and Della held her by her shoulder.

" And you went to him? What did I teach you about meeting strangers?" Fat tears streamed down her beautiful orbs. Her body shook as Della shook her back and forth. She was angry, so damn angry.

" He was offering me chocolates and showing those beautiful flowers which were on his arms," She said as her heart vibrated with fear.

Della's emotionless eyes got teary seeing Aziel's lips corner where a bite mark was present. Her milky neck had some purplish imprints.

Well, today someone tried to tarnish her innocence. It was good that Della found her at the right time and saved this little angel otherwise that lusty devil was going to eat her alive.

" God doesn't accept those people who get tattoos on their body, so never go to them. You know when Devils were trying to escape hell and reach Earth then god had cursed them that wherever they will be, they will create stupid marks or ink their bodies. And now in the name of fashion and trying to look cool and handsome, Devils get tattoos and ink their arms and body. The devils think that they are doing good but they are stupid to understand that they are doing according to God's curse and now you will see how God will punish that inked man who had taken you away from me," Della said, wiping the bruised body of Aziel from the wet towel.

Her eyes were shining with anger and her hands were ruddy, shaking in anger.

After that night she got news about the murder. A gruesome murder of an inked man. His head was severed and was in bad condition. It was like a psychopath just detached his head from his trunk and then cut his upper skull and played with his brain, his nerves.

His tattooed arm was in bad condition. That psychopath traced those lines with a pen in which, in the place of ink, acids were present.

Strong acid, which cut his skin, and muscles and reached his bone.

From that day she runs miles whenever she sees someone with tattoos. Although she has now controlled herself from running, still she panics whenever she finds any inked person around her.

©©©©

She looked at the small wall clock which was showing the time, it was 4 AM. And the Devils are just parallel to her room. She got goosebumps and covered herself with the blanket on her head.

She is afraid of those inked Devils.

©©©©

" He is looking so damn gorgeous," A lady murmured in the ear of the second lady.

" Oh, so he is the one who was in a mental hospital for the whole 7 years? By his physique, no one can say that he used to abuse drugs," the Second lady said, seeing the new owner of ' J&K Company of Seoul'. This is the second time Jungkook is here. Every worker in his company is greeting him with respect.

" Look at his tiny waist. Damn, he is so charming," the First Lady mumbled ogling jungkook.

Jungkook was walking to the meeting room, his PA was just beside him and his bodyguard Leon was following him from behind.

Leon is a trustworthy bodyguard. He was raised by Mr Jeon for Jungkook's protection. When Jungkook was with Jimin then he did not need a person to protect him because Jimin was his free bodyguard.

He still remembers how Jimin, alone, had beaten 17 people in Switzerland who were sent by Mr Jeon's rival to kill Jungkook.

At that time Jungkook was 19 years old and Jimin was 21 years old. They were in Switzerland for a vacation.

Life was different when Jimin was with him, now he, himself, doesn't know what happened to Jimin so all of sudden he became silent and did not come to Korea because he wanted some alone time for himself.

Jungkook stopped in his tracks and looked at Leon.

" He opened his mouth?" He asked and Leon stared at him for some second and then said-

" No. He just said that she left the nation when Mrs Jeon had warned Mr Jeon about divorce," Jungkook clenched his jaw, hearing it. " And never returned to Korea," Leon said.

" She left for where?" He inquired and Leon saw him in fear. He was looking dangerously creepy.

" Answer," Jungkook demanded and Leon gulped his saliva down.

" Amsterdam, Netherlands," Leon answered.

" Search her there," he ordered and entered the meeting room.

As soon as he entered the meeting room, he found a familiar figure standing in front of him with a deadly gaze and killer smile on his face.

Who was he?

©©©©

" I brought fruits for you, Ms Stewart," Troy said to Della while sitting on the chair. Della smiled looking at the handsome figure of Troy.

" Thank you," She said with difficulty and Troy smiled.

"I wanted to meet you for a long time but I wasn't getting time. So when I got to know that Aziel is leaving work, I came to know the reason," Troy said and at last looked at Aziel, who was standing near the door and looking at him with her swollen eyes. Anyone could guess that she cried last night.

" Yeah, she got a new job in a restaurant. They are paying her less but still, she is happy there so what can I do?" Della said.

" Okay, so our little birdie got a new job?" Troy smiled knowing this. He is truly happy for her. The last day he got to know about the incident which took place in his house in his and his dad's absence. A maid told him everything.

Last night he even argued with his mom and there his mom questioned her character and thought that Aziel is controlling her only son.

This was his limit and at last, he shouted at her mother.

He never saw Aziel in any wrong way and people are raising their fingers at her just because her mother is suffering from aids.

She is just a baby girl. For the fuck sake, she is only 20 years and some months old. Her face screams her innocence. She flinches whenever someone walks behind her and calls her name all of sudden.

He still remembers how she was shaking when he was standing close to her and ordering coffee for himself.

Her eyes spark with grace and innocence.

She doesn't even talk until it's necessary to talk.

And those fucking guests judged her and that's in the inappropriate way.

First time in his life he screamed at his mother just because of Aziel. Mr Smith was speechless by the act of his wife so he was just silent hearing the mother-son duo argument.

" Are you safe there?" He asked Aziel and her eyes matched his. She nodded her head while mumbling - " yes,"

" How much are they paying?" He asked and she gulped her saliva down.

" 2.3 dollars for 2 hours," so low. Her payment was so low but still, she was happy there and felt safe.

" How many hours do you work there?" He asked and she looked here and there and looked down.

" 8 hours," She said.

" You know, Troy son. So many times I told her to not leave your house but she was very stubborn to hear. Now look she is making me feel so guilty," She said and Troy looked at Della.

Della doesn't know what happened to Aziel at his home.

" Will you work for me?" He asked and she looked at him. He raised his eyebrow and she shook her head. She is afraid of the Smith family.

" At my place. Not my parents. Recently I bought a house which is 3 miles away from here. You can take a cab or bus from here. There will be only you to work. No one will be there to bother you. You have to just do your work and leave. I will pay you 100 dollars for a week," Her eyes widened upon hearing it.

100 dollars for a week.

This amount is so much. She can buy her mother's medicine, groceries for home, and a new damn dress for herself. Lastly, she can buy wool.

Her hobby is knitting.

Often women of her area give her money to knit a sweater for them and she does this gladly.

Knitting is just her hobby, which she learned from her mama.

But nowadays because of work pressure, she doesn't get time for her hobby.

" Mrs. Smith," She mumbled in fear and disappointment.

" I live there alone. I will be in my study room for the whole day when you will be home for your work," Troy said and for some second her heartbeat increased in worry. For her safety.

In that house only she and he will be present, what if people start calling her bad names?

" No one will say anything Aziel. The people of that area are highly educated. If they will say anything then remember that you have me to break their jaw," He said and she gulped her saliva down.

She is nervous!

She looks at Della, who was goggling at Troy with a different gaze. Like she was reading his intention.

Why the hell does he want her daughter to work in his house where he lives alone?

" Now it's all upon you, birdie. I was here to help you. If you trust me then you can work in my house if you don't trust me then I am neither forcing you to work. It's all your choice," He said and looked at Della.

" Okay, Ms Stewart. Now it's my time to leave as I have an important meeting with a Korean company. I will meet you again, maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow so till then take care of yourself," He said and stood up.

" And birdie, think about this offer thoroughly," Aziel looked at Della and Della nodded her head, indicating her to accept this offer.

And without wasting any juncture, Aziel announced-

" I. I will work in your house,"

©©©©

He is 10 , but, to wake him up his PA use ' baby Shark ' song as his alarm!🥲

So how was the chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 6K 29
"Honey now what did I say about obeying me?" - he said. She looked at him with teary lashes peeking up at him with hatred filled eyes. "I will never...
1.3M 28.3K 61
"Do you think you can get away from me, huh?" He asked striding towards her. She trembled at his intimidating voice trying to free her hand from the...
1M 28.8K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...