Pirate Nurse β™‘ ONE PIECE X Re...

By luffyxtaro

Shy!Reader x OP (slight yandere and will include others but *y/n's main interest is the ASL brothers* ^^) my... More

β™‘1β™‘
β™‘2β™‘
β™‘3β™‘
β™‘4β™‘
β™‘5β™‘
β˜†6β˜†
β˜†7β˜†
β˜†8β˜†
β˜†9β˜†
♧10♧
♧11♧
♧12♧
♧14♧
β—‡15β—‡
β—‡16β—‡
β—‡17β—‡
β—‡18β—‡
♀19♀
♀20♀
♀21♀
♀22♀
♀23♀
♀24♀
β™‘25β™‘
β™‘26β™‘

♧13♧

5.6K 159 138
By luffyxtaro

I dont know how many days have passed while I sat here, tied up with these sea prism stones. it was constant torture. if I wasn't being beat by the jailers here I was locked up and chained with the sea prism stones. garp has visited me a few times to try and pursue me to join the navy, and update me about the outside and luffy and ace's whereabouts.

I appreciated his visits, even though they'd most of the time he would ask me how im doing, tell me about the outside world and then speak about the navy. in the end he asks me about joining the navy and when I respond with a no he frowns and leaves, telling me he'll come back in a few weeks or days again. depending on how his schedule is.

it felt like months have passed by. he told me that no news about my jailing was released, instead kept secret for whatever reason. when i heard that i sighed and shrugged my shoulders. there was nothing that would've been done even if the news were released. i'd still be locked up and tortured.

i wasn't tortured as much as the other inmates though, probably because of garp. i appreciated their efforts a lot.

i haven't seen the sunlight in so long. my body is constantly aching and im not even allowed to heal myself with my devil fruit, even if i could, i was too exhausted to anyway.

i sat in my dark cell in quiet, the other inmates bickered among themselves and occasionally yelled for me, telling the guards to put me in the same cell as them. for that reason i was thankfully given my own cell.

my cell smelled of blood and iron and it was very cold. by now i've gotten used to the hard ground that i was forced to sit on. my entire body ached, both from the cold hard ground and from the torture i withstood a few minutes earlier.

i sighed, until the heavy iron doors of the level 6 jail suddenly swung open, i raised my head to see what the commotion was about, as there were a lot of guards accompanying the person coming here, which isn't unusual of course, but there were an extra amount this time. when my eyes lied on the person they widened, it was ace! my mouth worked before my brain, "ACE!" i yelled in panic, what was he doing here?!

he immediately looked around for my voice and i stood up, trying to pull out of my chains but fell to my knees when they wouldn't budge, exhaustion taking over me, "ace...!" i whimpered, tears building up in my eyes. i never thought i'd ever see him again.

his eyes quickly fell on your cell, it was dim but ace could make out your form, hunched over and hands chained to the wall. he felt rage building up in him and immediately kicked the nearby guards, trying to cause a stunt so that he can some how reach you. the guards quickly overpowered him though because there was so many of them, and he was thrown into a cell right in front of you.

you two stared at each other with wide eyes
. "h-how long has it been ace? i haven't been able to keep count!" i asked from my cell and he replied, "uhh well this is the first time i hear you're locked up! but i haven't seen you for around 2 months now."

the other prisoners and guards watched as we talked back and forth, i got a little embarrassed but i had to speak with ace no matter what.

"are you injured? i can't see you from over here!" he asked and i hesitantly answered, "y-yes! not that much... just some scars!" i lied. in reality i was bleeding from all over, specially my wrists from struggling so much against the chains.

"how did they catch you?" i asked and he chuckled, "it's a long story... i'll tell you if we get out of here."

a guard chuckled, "if you get out of here? your execution is just in a few hours ace! you'll die and your girlfriend will stay locked up here till the day she dies!" which made more of them laugh.

my eyes widened. "execution?! ACE WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT!?" i shrieked loudly, panic evident in my voice which made them all shut up. ace looked away from me shamefully, "i-i'm sorry.. y/n."

i grew quiet, my throat began hurting from the yelling as i hadn't drank water in a few days. these guards have a habit of starving you and they don't like me that much because they're not allowed to torture me as much as everyone else.

i gave up and sat silently, my heart beating furiously from anxiety. ace was getting executed? why hasn't garp's informed me of this? i could see ace from the corner of my eye staring at me but i couldn't take it.

an hour has passed and the inmates returned to their loud yelling but whenever they'd try to be weird to me ace would yell, defending me. it made me smile but i was still shaken up from before. garp came and visited ace, when we made eyecontact i looked away and he frowned but left.

some more hours passed and a fish-man was brought in. he was hit by the jailer and put in the same cell as ace. i wished i was in his place so i tried to convince the guard to put me in the same cell as him but he only punched me. such violent men. ace of course threatened him but there was only so much he could do. you could feel his bloodlust from his cell though.

i fell asleep slowly from exhaustion but not even a few minutes later the inmates began to cause ruckus again, chanting that they'd kill whitebeard and banging on the walls and floor. i saw crocodile from a few cells away, he wasn't far from me which made me feel unsafe even if he was locked up. he was chuckling and staring at me. i shivered and looked away. they finally calmed down after a little and after that i really didn't bother paying attention and took a short nap.

a while passed and the inmates were surprisingly calmer this time. me and ace would engage in small talk but most of the time i was passed out from the sea prism stones. all of a sudden the warden and some other people came and a woman stood in front of ace. i could only see her back but the inmates cheered loudly and yelled gross things. at that time i wished i could be freed just to cover my ears from the horrible things they were saying.

"you have a special visitor, ace." the man said, "guess whos here! the empress of the kuja clan! strong, noble and the most beautiful woman in the world! the pirate empress boa hancock!" and immediately the inmates began cheering again. she spoke a little with ace before turning around and i finally saw her. i blushed at how pretty she was but quickly shook my head, i couldn't be like those dirty men around me.

"you keep taunting me with those coarse voices... i'm scared..!" she said and my heart stopped at her beauty. my face was completely pink and my jaw was on the floor. she seemed to notice me, intrigued she asked, " why is this woman here between all of these men?"

"she defied the governments orders..." the warden said, scowling at my blushing form and i saw ace behind boa scowling as well.

boa raised her eyebrows at the girl in front of her. you sat on the floor gaping at her with a blushing face as she wondered what could have made you be put here. there's not many women here and those who do end up here don't survive... for reasons that aren't PG friendly. as she stared harder she noticed how cute you are and found herself almost blushing, "i've never seen such a cute girl before!" she thought but cleared her throat and turned back to ace.

the warden began making a mess and wasn't paying attention to her, which was perfect. she then told ace about luffy.

boa left. we were all alone again.

i looked at ace, he was talking with jimbei but stopped when he saw me staring, "when is your execution exactly?" i asked with a calm voice, opposite of my loudly beating heart. he stared for a little before answering, "a few hours."

i teared up, "please... don't die... i don't know what to do. how to help you."

he smiled, " it's okay. we'll figure it out. i won't die so easily."

"i hope so."

after a few minutes the warden returned again with a bunch of guards. everyone turned to look at them as they slowly approached and stopped in front of ace's cell.

"alright, portgas d. ace!

we will take you to marine ford... where the execution will be held!" the warden loudly said and i immediately stood up, "NO STOP! YOU CAN'T TAKE HIM!" but he didn't even turn to look at me. they cuffed ace and brought him out of his cell, he couldn't even face me. i pulled aggressively against my chains and yelled again, "ACE! DON'T LEAVE ME!"

he clenched his fists as i cried, " at least promise me.. promise that you'll be okay!"

i received no response, instead they quietly walked out as i cried. jimbei gave me a sympathetic look but i couldn't care anymore.

ace was gone. he's going to die.

i sat on the cold floor, feeling completely numb. my heart ached. i'd already lost sabo, i can't lose ace as well. but i can't do anything, chained up here.

i sat for what felt like hours but were only a few minutes until i heard a loud familiar voice yell, "WHERE ARE YOU, ACE?!"

luffy.

its luffy.

well of course it is. i'm probably imagining him out of desperation.

"I'M HERE TO SAVE YOU!

ACE! WHERE ARE YOU?!" the voice yelled again. i lifted my head, "that way!" someone yelled and i heard the voice yell after ace again.

suddenly a boy in a straw hat was standing in front of me, facing the cell ace was previously inside. i sat there in shock for a few seconds, "is this it?! but where is ace..?!"

"l-luffy...?" i whimpered, tears still softly pouring out from earlier. "huh? that voice.. sounds awfully like y/n's." he said and i immediately knew that only a man this dumb could be luffy. "huh? who's y/n?" a tall... blue haired man said from beside him.

"LUFFY!" i yelled, a wide smile on my face and he immediately turned to look at me, "Y/N?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" he yelled and my smile widened, if possible as i said, "i was detained in dressrosa after declining the governments offer."

"wait! chop-chop dude! let y/n out of her cell!" luffy demanded and a man with glasses quickly went and chopped the bars of the cell, "w-wait... i'm chained with sea prism stones. because of my healing devil fruit.. they didn't want me to use it." i said, "no problem." and the man instead cut around them. my hands were still chained but i was at least finally free. i wobbled a little when i stood up and almost fell when luffy caught me, careful not to touch the cuffs in my wrists, "so this is where you've been? there's no time for talking though, i'm here to save ace!"

"he's just been taken away... they said they're taking him to marine ford. luffy leave me, i'll only slow you down," i said motioning to my chains and he shook his head, "i'll never leave you alone again." i was too tired to care about what he could've meant and slowly nodded my head, "go on ahead i'll be right behind you, alright?" i said and he nodded. he and the other two dudes ran off as i tried catching my breath, walking just a few steps exhausted me so dearly that i knew i wouldn't be able to escape by myself. i fell to the ground in exhaustion.

luffy quickly came back once he both realized i wasn't following and the elevator wasn't working, "y/n?! what's wrong? can you walk?" he asked worriedly as i panted, "i.. d-don't take sea prism stones well..."

he tried picking me up but fell down when the stones touched him as well, "hey! i might be able to help!" jimbei said, "i don't have a devil fruit. i can carry her for you until we find a key."

they discussed some things that i was too exhausted to care about and all of a sudden jimbei AND crocodile were released. immediately jimbei takes me in his arms and carries me bridal style. i smile and thank him. "no problem. this is the least i can do." he gave a comforting smile.

jimbei and the others ran until we stopped in a strange room. some minutes passed and all of a sudden the chains around my wrists were released and fell to the ground with a loud thud. immediately i felt all the energy and life come back to me. i jumped out of jimbei's hold, "thank you for taking care of me, jimbei-san." and he only smiled in response, i saw that crocodile had switched from his black and white jail outfit into his usual one and the man with blue hair walked up to me giving me a nurse outfit. i didn't question how he got it and got dressed in a different room. i fixed my hair up a little as well and cleaned off the dirt with some water. when i walked out of the room i asked him, "you don't happen to have my medical bag as well, do you?"

out of no where he threw the same bag i was talking about, it's pink and had a cross in the middle in red. i went through it and confirmed that everything was there. luffy was conversing with some people and i went to hug him. he hugged me back and said, "alright, are we ready to go out?!" all 3 nodded and we left.

we ran through the incredibly long stairs until we stopped at a door. crocodile reassured that he knew what to do and turned the door into sand. there stood a bunch of guards. since i was still a little tired, i didn't fight as much as the others did. we then continued running until we ended up at level 4 which was incredibly hot but i sucked it up. the purple haired man, who i learned was called ivankov, helped us clear through a bridge filled with guards. as we fought the guards, who started having emotional moments i didn't pay attention to.. a huge man suddenly appeared in front of us, calling himself blackbeard.

blackbeard.....

"you're the one... who captured ace!" i accused, pointing my finger directly at him. luffy stared at me in confusion until it clicked in his mind, "how dare you...!"

"he fought bravely... if i wasn't going for him i'd have killed you. pay your respects at his grave, strawhat!" blackbeard laughed and i clenched my fist in anger. suddenly luffy punched him right in the stomach and black beard flew a few meters away.

jimbei got in front of him, "fighting him now won't help ace-san!"

"jimbei-san is right! luffy! we need to go to ace before its too late!" i said, tugging at his shirt. he stood firm but i hoped our words got through his thick skull.

"straw hat! you better hurry up and climb to level 3!" a random man yelled and left along with the others.

luffy and i slowly turned to look at blackbeard, i shivered when his eyes lied on me. he seemed to study me, "you're that.... pirate doctor that was on the newspaper a while back with a 600million berry bounty.

with the healing devil fruit...correct?"

i stepped behind luffy as he put a hand over me, "don't speak to her." blackbeard chuckled as we walked past him, luffy kept an eye on him and i tried looking anywhere but him and his crew.

we were holding hands until we saw a cow thing up ahead. he let go and quickly went to defeat it. i hurried up to him and he held my hand again but this time tighter and we all ran through the stairs with determination. all of a sudden the warden shouted from behind us at the bottom of the stairs, "i will never let you leave this prison!!"

we kept running with the poison warden right on our tails, luffy held my hand tightly as he dragged me along with him. some of the people behind us were quickly poisoned and killed by the warden and i thanked god luffy was there to help me not fall behind. now we were on our way to level 2, ivankov and his friend stayed back to fend off the warden.

the "animals" here attacked us but luffy punched them all before they got close, "navy ships and prison ships are all anchoned around the prison! if we take one we might get to ace before his execution!" jimbei said, but suddenly the warden appeared behind us. both me and luffy turned around at his loud and booming voice, "mugiwara.." he said.

the people tried shooting him but the bullets just went through him or were absorbed, i pulled luffy out of his trance, "w-we need to run...!" he nodded and we ran. magellan shot his poison at us but mr. 3 blocked it with his wax and gave luffy some wax to defend himself with, luffy turned to me and pointed at the exit, "go ahead! i'll be right by you when i finish here!" he said. i hesitated but once he yelled ,"go!" i went ahead.

when i finally went outside i pushed through the crowd to see how it was doing in the front. i breathed in the fresh air and almost choked on it when i realized there were no ships. anywhere. for us to escape with. they all have left. we all immediately lost hope, "they've left us! we don't have anything to run away with anymore!" some men yelled and fell to their knees.

"don't worry!" jimbei said and broke down one of the doors.

"wow jimbei! you're so strong!" i admired as everyone gawked at him, he carried the huge door and put it on the water.

"i can't carry that many... but those who are determined hop on!" he said and jumped, he held the door ontop of his head.

i stayed back because i didn't want to leave luffy but buggy, mr. 1 and crocodile hopped on. i waved them goodbye and sat there for a second. i could see them from the distance being launched onto a ship and attacking it. even from this distance you could still hear buggy's laugh. i giggled. out of no where ivankovs huge head flew out of the prison and luffy's arm wrapped around me, pulling me along with them "AAHH LUFFY WAIT!!!" but of course he didn't and i slammed into him. he needs to learn how to control his strength. i rubbed my head where i hit his chin and he immediately leapt to hug me and hold me close.

ivankov's head landed on whale sharks, who jimbei probably called over. ivankov's head hopped ontop of the sharks until we finally landed on the ship and by then my head was spinning and i was fallen on the floor as luffy laughed. "a-a ship... at last......" I whispered.

"WE BROKE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ESCAPED FROM IMPEL DOWN!!!!" everyone cheered and i felt like crying from glee. none of this felt real. being with luffy sure brought out the most interesting adventures.

when i stood up i saw ivankov and some other people circling inazuma. i walked up to them and saw that inazuma was covered in magellan's poison, "i'm a doctor, let me treat him.

i'll be able to heal his body from the poison but he will need to rest anyway, alright?" i stated and put my hands over his chest and began healing him slowly until i was finished.

"th-thank you y/n! i'm touched by your kindness..!!" ivankov cried and i smiled, "thank you.. you helped us escape."

the ship kept sailing until we reached the gates and they began opening for us. i smiled as i walked up to luffy and sat beside him as he held a transponder snail and spoke with someone named bon-chan. everyone was crying and i prayed that this person would be alright.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

ace glanced up, this familiar scream... could it be..?

"IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF HIS WINK!!!!"

"LUFFY!!! WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!!"

"THE GROUND IS ICE! BUT IM A RUBBER MAN SO I'LL BE FINE!!!!"

"HELP MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

CRAASHHH!!

and we all fell... in the water.

i couldn't keep writing because my cat fell asleep on my hand

THX FOR 3.8K READS AND 146 VOTES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 15.7K 112
[Name] was a very fragile girl, growing up she had three brothers who treated her like a sister, she didn't like violence or what so ever, she was a...
85.1K 2.2K 27
꧁ "π™‡π™šπ™©'𝙨 𝙙𝙀 π™©π™π™žπ™¨ π™©π™π™žπ™£π™œ " -𝙔/𝙣 𝙇/𝙣 ꧂ ꧁ I said I wanted to watch and read my anime and manga 'in piece' not get reincarnated in 'One...
7.5K 377 8
Your life was pretty lonely on a small island near Reverse Mountain. You were the easy blame for every little inconvenience in the villagers' life ju...
111K 3.8K 24
All (Y/n) wanted was to free her home country from Sir Crocodile's tyranny, not get a bounty on her head and being pulled into the adventures with th...