Tell Me You Hate Me

By olaw12341234

She broke his heart, but he can't stop loving her even if she is the evilest woman in the world. He destroyed... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 5

2.2K 96 39
By olaw12341234

A/N: More mature content ahead...

* * *

The Alps resort, current day...

"Ceren, can I ask you something about Serkan and Eda?" Ceren was just walking down to the resort cafeteria when she met Feirt, waiting for her by the stair. "Of course, Ferit."

He looked around to make sure they were alone. "Why no one knew about them dating? I never saw her visiting Serkan in Artlife, and no one had even the idea that Serkan was seeing someone."

"It was me, Melo, and Eda's aunt who knew, and I think Seyfi, as Eda often was staying with Serkan." Ceren shrugged her shoulder, she never thought about this further, just went along with what Eda told them. 

"Were they hiding or something like that?" Ferit asked suspiciously. 

"No, not really." She shook her head. "It was still a fresh thing even if it was serious between them since the beginning. We met Serkan when he was picking up Eda. They were open in public." 

Ceren and Feirt were waking together through the hall, Ferit looked slightly offended. "So why he didn't tell anyone even Engin or me? We are close friends." Ceren stopped and looked at him.

"He wanted but Eda asked him to keep it secret in Artlife, for a couple of weeks."

"But why?"

* * *

Istanbul, seven and a half weeks ago...

Serkan put down his phone and returned to Eda, who was waiting for him in his car. "Eda, I just got a call from Engin. There is some crisis as usual, and I have to go for an hour or two to Artlife. You can go with me, and later we will go to the beach as we planned."

Eda pouted. "You have to work today? It's your day off."

Serkan sighed and took his seat behind the wheel. "As I never had that term in my vocabulary Engin thinks I'm just working at home right now. Come, I will show him how wrong he is."

"Serkan..." Eda hesitated. "Maybe it will be better if you drop me home and go to Artlife by yourself." 

Serkan looked at her, surprised. "Do you have something to do there? Can't you wait for me in Artlife? You can meet the team."

"I think we should not tell anyone in Artlife about us for a while." She shot, closing her eyes and waiting for his reaction.

"Ne?!" Serkan turned to Eda, completely shocked. "Don't you tell me you are ashamed to be spotted with me? Melo and Ceren already know."

"No, Serkan, don't be silly. But..." Eda didn't know how to tell him about her worries.

"But?" He cocked his brows, looking at her, and she avoided his gaze. "You've hired me for the spot of landscape architect without the interview I don't want people to think that I got the job because I'm dating the boss."

"Eda, this is ridiculous," Serkan answered a little irritated. He had trouble understanding where Eda took this stupid idea. "You are so talented. I hired you because of your skill, not because I wanted to ask you out. I would never do that." He assured her, but Eda still wasn't convinced. "Serkan, I know. But I want to prove myself first. Please. It will be no more than two o three weeks."

Serkan didn't like this idea at all.

"Please." Eda made puppy eyes at him.

"Don't look at me like that." He said, averting his gaze from her.

"Like what?"

Serkan adjusted himself on a seat and turned back to Eda. "Or maybe we will pretend that you didn't get the job at Artlife, and you will work undercover and be openly my girlfriend?"

"Serkan!"

"What? Your idea is just as stupid." He said grumpily. Eda unfastened her seatbelt to move on Serkan's lap and proceeded to give him kisses on his cheeks and forehead. "Serkan, please just for a little bit. It's important for me to be recognized for my work."

"And not for me?" Serkan crossed his arms on his chest and looked away. Eda cupped his cheeks to look him in the eyes. "Please?"

"Don't make these eyes on me. You know I can't refuse you anything when you look at me like that." Eda added a sad grimace to double the effect. "Fine! But no more than two weeks, if no less, and after that, I don't care what anybody will have to say!"

"Thank you, Serkan, you're the best boyfriend in the world." Eda kissed him on both cheeks.

"Mmhmm," Serkan murmured, still not happy about this situation. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"What?" Eda asked, smiling at him.

"How should you properly kiss your best boyfriend in the world?"

"How?" Eda giggled, and Serkan pulled her head for a passionate kiss.

* * *

The Alps resort, current day...

"Who is going to help with the search?" Ferit asked the Artlife team, who gathered at the resort's main entrance.

"I think all of us." Engin remarked, looking around, and everybody nodded.

"The rescue team gave us mountain gear and GPS phones. We will be assigned to groups. The officer said if even one of us disobeyed orders, we'd all be out." He looked at the team to meet seriously determined gazes of Artlife employees. "Tamam, we can go."

They went outside to meet with the mountain rescuers, and Ceren used the occasion to talk to Ferit.

"Ferit, we can use this situation to get to Selin. We should be in the group with her."

"Ok, I'm on it." He rushed to meet the officer first to make the arrangements. "Sir, how should we divide into groups?"

"Two people, preferably a man with a woman."

Ferit nodded and turned to quickly divide the team, not giving anybody a chance to react.

"Ok, Arkadaşlar, we have to divide. Engin go with Piryl. Erdem with Leyla. Deniz with Melo. And that leaves me, Ceren, and Selin." He smirked when he noticed the glances that Deniz and Selin exchanged.

Melo whispered into Ceren's ear. "Why do I have to go with that creep?"

"Melo, we have to separate them. Ferit and I will work on Selin, and you could try to draw something from Deniz. He underestimates you. Use it. Play stupid and ramble about Serkan. He will snap."

"Uhh, I hate him, but ok." 

They quickly split and followed their groups, not allowing Deniz or Selin to complain. Ferit and Ceren went with Selin to go after the officer. Ferit decided it would be better if he'd take the talking on him to avoid suspicions.

"What do you think Ceren, what Serkan and Eda are doing now?"

Ceren smirked to herself, knowing that Selin can't see her face. "I'm not sure, Ferit, but with all this free time, maybe they got tired of fighting and started resolving their problems."

Selin snorted, walking behind them.

"Yes, I think so too." Ferit knew that he will enjoy this walk. "They should sit down and find the reason for their disagreement. And now, finally, they are undisturbed. It could be great for Artlife. Don't you think, Selin?" He turned to her, trying to sound as innocent as possible, but seeing Selin's face, he almost blew his cover.

"I don't think that the presence of Eda was ever great for Artlife, all she does is stress Serkan and disturb his work." Selin answered him in a bitter tone. Oh, if she was irritated now, she had no idea how angry she'd be when he will be done with her. 

"I bet to differ." Ferit replied in his polite tone, which he kept for difficult clients. "Since they work together, Artlife's projects entered completely new levels. Clients are demanding that their collaboration continue."

"You've right, Ferit." Ceren quickly caught on to Ferit's strategy. "I've just got three new contracts to review for the joint collaboration of Eda and Serkan."

"Serkan will never allow for this. He wants it to end as soon as possible." Selin was now gritting her teeth.

"Oh, I didn't know that, Selin. Did Serkan tell you that?" Ceren asked, faking genuine interest.

"In fact, he did." Selin smirked. "He can't wait to be free of Eda and her antics."

"That's weird." Ceren shook her head. "Because he signed his contract yesterday morning. But I have to talk with him if he has changed his mind."

Ferit did all he could not to laugh at Selin's face right now. "Maybe you understood him wrong. Similarly to yesterday, as you went after him when he told you to stay, and he had to send you off when you didn't listen to him."

They walked for some time in silence. Selin was fuming, and Ferit was enjoying this situation.

"Ceren, I always wondered what is up between Eda and Serkan. They look like they are into each other, and all this fighting is just foreplay."

Ceren smiled at Ferit, knowing they were going for another hit. She also enjoyed annoying his ex. "You may have right. They do look good together."

"When they will be over their fights eventually, they will create the perfect couple."

"What are you even talking about, Ferit!" Selin exploded. "Serkan can't stand that girl. He hates her." 

Ferit looked at her, pretending he did notice her angry, red face. "I don't think he hates her. He has no reason. They just started on the wrong foot. Nothing that can't be fixed by some time alone."

"Serkan will never forgive Eda!"

Ceren and Ferit turned to Selin, faking the surprise. "What does Serkan have to forgive Eda? They just met a few weeks ago. When I started working with Serkan, we also didn't get along, and now he is my friend."

Ferit nodded to Ceren, unnoticeable to Selin. They were right. Selin knew something that happened between Serkan and Eda, and now they were sure she had hand in it.

* * *

"Deniz, can't you wait? You're walking too fast." Melo had to jog behind him not to lose him.

"Come on, Melo. You have to keep up with the pace." He didn't slow his walk or even look at her

Asshole. She thought. "Not everybody has your experience in climbing mountains in whatever weather. For how long have you been wandering about the world? Did you keep in contact with anyone from school or university?" Melo decided to start their conversation on a neutral topic.

"Three years and not really. I only met Cenk in Rome by accident this summer."

"Cenk? Eda's ex?" That was weird.

"Yes. He was with some girl. In the beginning, I thought he was cheating on Eda, but it turned out she broke up with him." Deniz smiled to himself, drawing Melo's suspicious gaze. It looked like Deniz came back to Istanbul because he knew Eda was free again. "Yes, Eda finally came to her senses and dropped this boring loser."

"I was glad too. She wasted her time on him for too many years."

Now Melo was sure it was the reason for his return. It was time to attack. "Yes, I always thought the same. Eda should be with someone who shares her passions and interests like for example Serkan."

Deniz snorted. "Him? They have nothing in common and they're always fighting."

Melo gave a fake giggle. "You know what they say about the quarrels of lovers..."

"Don't be ridiculous, Melo." Deniz was pursing his lips in an angry grimace. And Melo started to ramble just to make him more agitated. "Why Deniz? Just imagine. Serkan and Eda as couple. They look very good together. Leyla roots for them too. As well as half of Artlife employees." Deniz looked like he was going to kill Melo. She was glad she wasn't alone with him here. He really was creepy.

"They will never be together. They hate each other." He said through his teeth more to himself than to Melo.

"Oh, stop, Deniz. It's just their style. Both are hot-headed and short-tempered, but they will finally kiss and make up. Eda has no reason to hate Serkan."

"Yes she has!" Deniz yelled at Melo, and she almost stopped at his sudden outburst. "What? I'm her best friend, and she never told me anything. She actually always admired Serkan, and I knew she had a crush on him before. She kept his picture in her room, and he is exactly her type. Handsome, smart, talented, and a little bit crazy just as her."

"She can't be with him after what happened!!!" Deniz yelled so loud that one of the rescuers turned to look at him.

"What happened? Do you know something?" Melo played dumb but rejoiced internally at his slip and now watched his angry red face when he tried to save himself.

"What happened? We all know what is happening. How she could be with someone who insults and attacks her every moment."

"Serkan will apologize, and they will work on their issues." Melo shrugged her shoulders and texted Ceren. "Deniz did something for sure."

Her phone biped with a notification. 

"Selin too. Don't push him further. We need to get to Eda and Serkan now and tell them."

* * *

Istanbul, seven weeks ago...

"Serkan, are you already here? I told you I'll be ready in half an hour, but you couldn't wait as..." Eda was yelling from the corridor, coming to open the door. She stopped, surprised when the person at the door wasn't Serkan. "Deniz?"

"Hello, Eda. Long time no see." Deniz entered the small hall of Eda's house, not waiting for an invitation and pulled her in a firm embrace. "How is my best friend in the world?"

"Deniz is nice to see you again." Eda tried to break from his arms. She didn't feel comfortable. "But aren't you going too far with this best friend? I didn't hear from you for three years. This is not what best friends do." She replied, creating an arm's distance between them.

"I wanted to be free from civilization, hence no phones." Deniz grinned at her, unbothered by her remarks.

Eda looked at him intently. "The post office still exists in every country. Neyse.." She shook her head. "Come with me. Hala is in the garden. Fifi just returned from London three days ago, but she is leaving today."

Deniz followed Eda to the garden, where Ayfer and Fifi painted the new pergola. They didn't notice Deniz right away. "Eda, it is a good thing you are finally dating someone who is not a weakling like your last boyfriend. Serkan helped me install this pergola while you couldn't decide on a dress yesterday. I asked Cenk for years to help me."

"That's why he was all dirty." Eda giggled. "I had to wait for him to get change. And my date was cut short!"

"Don't complain." Ayfer replied, still not seeing Deniz, who listened to the conversation intently. "You see him every day. I can have some use from a man who knows how to build stuff and cut wood. Did you see what he did here? My plants finally will be sheltered from these harsh winds."

"Abla, you're lucky he didn't charge you for his usual wage." Fifi retorted.

"He volunteered." Ayfer answered innocently, making Fifi chuckle. "Yeah, right. I saw it. You ambushed him. He had no choice."

"That only shows he is well-mannered. He passed my test." And she turned to Eda. "Cenk didn't." That was the moment when she finally noticed Deniz, who was standing behind Eda and smiling at her brightly.

"Oh hello, Deniz. What a surprise." Ayfer returned his smile, putting down her paint and brush to greet him. "So good to see you. I thought you'd got lost in the word."

"The winds brought me here. If you have another pergola to install, I will gladly help." He approached her and hugged her. 

"We will see. I'm pretty happy with this one." Ayfer cleaned her hands and led them to the table. Deniz gave a little pat on Fifi's back and focused his attention on Eda, who sat on the chair. Fifi sat next to her. Ayfer came back with plates and a hot dish.

"Sit, Deniz. I made something to eat. I need a man to feed. Eda's boyfriend doesn't want to eat anything with sugar and grease..."

"Hala, Serkan ate your ribs..." Eda defended him, a little indignant.

"When I threatened his life, although he said it was very good. This boy is missing so much, sticking to his healthy steaks." Ayfer replied, unbordered, and gave Deniz a dish.

"You can't look like him, eating butter with rise every day." Fifi remarked, chuckling. "Who would install your pergola then."

Deniz sat down in front of Eda and looked at her. "Eda, I thought you were with Cenk?"

"Not anymore. When the right man appeared on the horizon, Eda dumped that loser."

"Fifi! Can't I speak for myself?" Eda turned to her friend, shaking her head, but Fifi wasn't giving up. "Wasn't that true?"

"It was, but still..." Eda's phone buzzed with a notification. "I have to go. Serkan is waiting for me."

"I hope you are coming home tonight." Eda's aunt sighed. "These days, I never know if I'm going to wake up to your empty bed or you sleeping in the embrace of your boyfriend."

"Hala!" Eda exclaimed with red cheeks. "It only happened once, and we just fell asleep watching stars."

"And I have to believe that you only did that?" She looked at Eda unconvinced, narrowing her eyes.

"In fact, yes." Eda answered animatedly. "Serkan studied astronomy. He told me how stars and planets were formed, and..."

The loud honk interrupted their conversation. Eda turned to the fence and shouted. "Serkan Bolat, if you honk at me again, the only date you'll have will be between your head and the pan!" Making Fifi and Eda's aunt burst out loud laughing. They laughed even more when the answer was two more honks, and Eda shot them a killing gaze.

"He's not afraid of you, Edacim." Fifi said, smirking at Eda. She took a broken branch that was lying next to her. "Here, take that. You can beat him with a stick." She giggled.

"Next time I'm taking one. Bye." Eda got up from the chair, took her purse, and shouted to the fence. "I'm coming!!!"

"When Greek meets Greek.." Ayfer shook her head, smiling when Eda left the patio. Deniz looked at the gate where she disappeared for a moment, and turned to Ayfer and Fifi. "Serkan Bolat?" He asked, surprised. "Eda is dating this famous rich heir?"

"Serkan is the world-renowned architect." Fifi responded calmly, playing with the branch.

Deniz let out a small snort. "I heard he's a playboy."

"So you heard wrong." Fifi tilted her head to look at him. "Melo said those nasty reporters can't stop making up things about him."

Deniz tried to cover up his slip, faking concern. "How does Melo know it is not true? I don't want Eda to get burned."

"Melo works as his PR director's assistant. Just yesterday, she spent her whole day clearing the untrue stuff about Serkan from the internet. I had to help her to could even spend some time with her." Fifi shook her head. "My family knows him very well, he is well respected. And Eda is more than fine with him."

"I thought she just broke up with her boyfriend. Isn't that too early?" Deniz crossed his arm in his chest.

Fifi gave him a suspicious look. "What's up with you, Deniz? You came here to question Eda's choices in men?"

"No, of course, no. I'm just..."

"I like him. He's a good man." Eda's aunt cut the conversation short. "Deniz, tell me better what you did for all those years you were wandering around the world."

* * *

The next day...

"Where are we going?" Eda asked when Serkan stopped his car next to the yacht port.

"You will see just in seconds." Serkan asnwered and unfasten his belt.

They both didn't notice the cab that followed them stopped in a near distance, and a young man got off from it, watching them intently. He sat on the bench with a good view of the nearby port.

Serkan opened the trunk and took a sports bag under Eda's curious gaze. "Is this that surprise you were talking about this morning?"

"You will see Eda, hadi." He took her hand and led her to the port.

Eda gasped in amazment. "Serkan, are we going on the yacht?! You can drive it?" She exclaimed loudly. The man on the bench heard clearly their every word.

"Of course, Eda, I can. Otherwise, I wouldn't have a yacht." Serkan smiled at her. "I hope you can swim well. You know in case I'd push you to the water in the middle of the sea."

"Very funny, Serkan Bolat. It won't be necessary because I'll push you first." They stopped in front of the expensive-looking yacht.

Serkan hugged Eda by her waist. "Did you take your bathing suit?"

"Yes, do you want to see?"

"Here?" Serkan looked around. "I prefer when we'll be on the sea." He leaned to Eda and whispered something to her ear.

The man on the bench saw how Eda's cheeks turned red, and her giggles resonated in his ears. He watched how Eda tiptoed to give Serkan a quick kiss on the lips. "Are we going, then?" She asked.

Serkan tossed the bag on the yacht and picked Eda up to put her on the deck. "Grab the railings." He ordered her and joined her in one quick jump. He led her to the upper deck and started preparing the boat for a take-off. 

The man couldn't understand their conversation anymore but still sat on the bench and now was watching with a grim face how Serkan leaned to Eda and cupped her cheeks to kiss her again. The sudden voice on his left broke his thought.

"Disgusting view, am I right?" He looked around and saw a blonde woman looking at Eda, who was giggling in Serkan's arms. He was laughing at something she had said.

"Excuse me? I don't know what you are talking about."

"I think you know exactly what I mean, and you share my opinion." The woman answered unmoved.

"Which is?"

"That they should not be together but rather with someone else." She pointed to Eda and Serkan and sat next to the man.

"I think we can greatly help each other." She extended her hand. "Selin, Serkan's ex-girlfriend and childhood friend."

"I think so too." He took her hand. "Deniz, Eda's childhood friend and future boyfriend."

* * *

The Alps resort, current day...

"Stop sulking at me, Serkan, and find something else to do." Eda looked up form the book. Serkan was sitting across her, trying to kill her with his gaze.

"I will do whatever I want. You can't order me around. You will spend a lot of time with me here, so better get used to it." He answered her in an offended tone, making Eda sigh heavily. She knew Serkan was in his typical mood now, Eda had learned too well by these past four weeks, which only meant they would have another passive-aggressive fight.

"Like I didn't get used to your moods already. You always pull a sour face when we are at work. You could be more professional." At her words, Serkan pulled the sourest face Eda ever saw him doing. "I'm the professional one between us two. You're the one who can't stop mixing your private life for work." 

Eda closed her eyes for a second and turned back to her book. Not looking at him during the conversation was the best way to push him on edge. And this was exactly what Eda wanted to do. He was pissing her off too much with his behavior like he wasn't the one responsible for their break up. He sometimes acted like he was a victim here.

"I can do it pretty well concerning you, for example. I can't stand you, but still, I can be civil when we have to work together." She retorted, and as she expected, he picked up the fight. 

"If your idea about how to be civil is throwing toddler tantrums every five minutes, I don't see a stellar career in your future." He attacked, and Eda answered him calmly to agitate him even more. "My career will be fine. Even greater when I'll finally be out of you. And the only spoiled toddler in this room is you. I hope they will find us quickly. I can't stand spending even more minutes with someone as petty as you."

"Yeah, I'm sure your boyfriend can't stand the idea of you spending your time with me." Serkan got up, clenching his jaw and fisting his hands from rising anger. He turned away from Eda and looked for a place to lock himself in before he broke something. Eda looked at him, stunned.

"Boyfriend? What is wrong with you?"

"Apparently, everything is wrong with me!!" Serkan yelled, slamming the bathroom door behind him. He opened the water faucet to clean his face trying to calm himself down.

* * *

"It's getting late. You have to go back now before it gets dark. I want every group to send me a message after returning to the resort." The officer turned to Ferit, who started calling the rest of his friends. "Karl is going with you. He will check on-site if our drones had any success locating the solar panel system." 

"Are you going to continue the rescue mission today?" Ferit asked, and the officer confirmed. "We will stay for two more hours until it gets dark. There are four cabins on our way I want to check today. We still have eleven to go." 

Ceren heard him and approached them quickly. "What if they won't be there?"

"If our suspicion would be confirmed by drones, from tomorrow morning, we are sending teams directly to the rest of the cabins. But several of them are in very remote positions. With that amount of snow, it can take two days to get to them."

Ferit and Ceren looked at themselves. Two days. It was very long, but if Serkan and Eda were safe, maybe it was better for them to stay alone as long as possible.

"Ok, we understand. Thank you, Sir."

"Be careful on your way back."

* * *

Istanbul, six and a half weeks ago...

"Ceren, do you know what I'm thinking?" Melo said to her friend, who just entered the living room.

"I have no idea, Melo." She laughed and put her bag on the table next to Melo's bowl.

"Serkan is going to propose." Melo whispered with a heart expression in her eyes.

"That's soon?" Ceren raised her brows and sat in front of her. "I know he's head over heels for Eda, but they don't know each other even for a month."

Melo leaned to Ceren and whispered in secrecy for Eda not hear. "I talked with Leyla, his personal assistant. And he cleared his schedule for the whole next week. He made her book a private jet and the best suit in Antalya. It's going to be a destination proposal. I'm sure." She nodded her head to confirm her words. 

Ceren leaned toward her. "You know Melo? You can be on to something. Eda said yesterday that she has next week off as her firm's building has some issues, and they all got obligatory leave." She smiled at Melo, who clapped her hand with joy.

"You see. I'm sure Serkan knows that. He is friends with her boss." Melo rested her head on the table. "Ah, can you imagine their wedding? I wonder if they will get married this fall or wait to have a spring or summer wedding. I need to know what kind of dress to pick. If it would be a fall, I'm thinking about maroon, and for summer, some pastels will be nice."

"Melo." Ceren giggled. "He didn't even propose yet. Maybe he just taking her for a romantic getaway." Melo looked at her friend, disapproving of her lack of faith. She said firmly. "No, he is proposing. He was getting nervous lately and was looking at Eda's rings."

"I hope you will not be disappointed."

"In my eniste? Never. He is perfect for Eda. They are the two peas in the pod."

"They do fit perfectly together." Ceren agreed. "Their characters complement each other."

"And they both are extremely attractive. There is no more beautiful couple than them. He is so handsome and charming. Eda really is lucky."

"Looking at Serkan's behavior, he considers himself lucky."

"Who's lucky?" Eda entered the room, knowing that their friends probably gossiped about her again.

"Melo found two exact peas in her dish." Ceren saved herself.

"Oh really, Melo?"

"Yes, it is a sign of luck." Melo confirmed, not even blinking. "Didn't you know?"

"Never heard about it. I have to go, girls! Serkan is waiting for me."

"I'm sure he is." Melo said. "Go, you look great. He will die when he'll see you."

"I might die when I see him too." Eda put her hands to her face dreamily. "He is so handsome I can't stop staring at him."

The room filled with giggles.

"Ok! Bye." Eda left, blowing them kisses, and ran to greet Serkan, who waited for her in front of the gate, leaning on his car.

* * *

The Alps resort, current day...

"Ferit, do you have any news? The rescue team just returned. Did you talk with them?" Engin asked, after gathering everyone in the small lounge area next to the main lobby to wait for the news about Serkan and Eda.

"They didn't find them yet. But there is good news. The solar panel system is working. That only means that they are in one of the cabins."

The whole Artlife team released the breath they held for twenty-four hours.

"Oh, how good to hear that. I hope they are not injured." Piryl finally felt the huge rock leaving her chest.

"I'm sure they are fine." Ferit assured her.

"They might not be injured by snowslide, but who knows what they did to each other after the whole night and day together."

"Erdem!" Leyla yelled, outraged. "How can you say something like this about Eda and Serkan Bey?!"

"I would be concerned about Serkan's life if I didn't know he can protect himself." Engin chuckled lightly. "No offense Melo, Ceren, I know Eda is your best friend, but she really could kill Serkan if he goes too far with annoying her."

Melo giggled slightly. "I know Engin. If she won't come for him when he is sleeping, he should be safe."

"I put only one bed in that cabin." Engin remarked, and almost all of the team laughed. Ceren, Melo, and Ferit could miss Deniz and Selin's sour faces.

"I wonder what are they doing now." Ferit added, grinning widely.

"Are you still entertaining the idea that Serkan should kiss Eda?" Selin couldn't help herself.

"Who wants to bet they are making out right now?" He retorted, earning more chuckles from the team.

* * *

"Are you going to get out of this bathroom and eat what I made for dinner, or you crawled in some hole there and died?" Eda banged on the door.

Serkan opened the bathroom door and entered the kitchen space with a grim look on his face. Eda looked at him. He looked almost like he was crying. But it couldn't be possible. He had no human feelings to feel sad. He was just a cold and emotionless Robot. She reminded herself. It must have been just another of his allergies.

"If you want me to die, why are you feeding me." He answered her dryly.

"You had a good point yesterday. I don't want to deal with your dead cold body either. Dealing with your cold personality is enough." Eda took the dishes and placed them on the coffee table in front of the fireplace. 

Serkan followed her. "I am cold? I remember you saying I'm cute."

"Your ears and brain had probably a malfunction, and you remembered incorrectly. You should check your robotic parts."

Serkan looked at her, and Eda could almost swear she saw his eyes saddened. But she probably was imagining that.

"My only malfunction was to believe you are honest and decent."

"Oh really? It was rather the other way around. I thought you were one, but I quickly learned otherwise, and now I have to see every day how evil and shameless you are." 

The shadow ran through Serkan's eyes. "Shameless? I?!" 

He walked closer to Eda, and she made a step toward him. "I have to watch Selin throwing herself at you in my eyes!" She yelled.

"You are delusional. It is you, who rubs your boyfriend in my face every day in my office!"

"My boyfriend? What is wrong with you? Are you jealous?!"

"In fact, I am jealous! Very!"

Serkan grabbed Eda's neck and kissed her, forcing her lips to open with his tongue. He kissed her with all the anger and hatred he held for her, and she answered him with the same urgency.

"And you? Are you jealous?"

"I am jealous. Very!" Eda grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him hard on her and kissing him again. 

Serkan pushed her against the wall breaking their kiss only to continue on her neck and ear.

"Because you are mine." He whispered, making her moan and pulling him to her closer. She felt his hard erection on her belly and she laced one leg on his hip to feel him better where she wanted him to be. Serkan lips found hers again as he continued ravishing her lips. 

"Does anyone makes you feel the way I do?" His hands traveled from her breast to her waist and her ass, and he hoisted her up while she laced her second leg around him. "Does anyone's touch makes you burn like mine?"

Eda moaned in his mouth. "Take me, Serkan. Fuck me hard. I want to feel you inside me again!"

"Did anyone touch you besides me?!" He squeezed her ass harder, and Eda started rolling her hips on him. "Say it!" He demanded, looking into her eyes.

"No! Only you!" Eda moaned, burning for him.

"Nobody can touch you but me."

Serkan pulled her neck to tilt Eda's head to kiss her deeper. She was panting heavily and moaning to his lips when he was fighting with her tongue for dominance and finally won. There was nothing gentle about their kiss, but they both didn't care. They put all the hatred and unfulfilled love they felt for each other into that kiss. 

Serkan pulled the top over Eda's head and leaned to kiss her breast through the lace. He was so impatient that he didn't even bother to open her bra. He just pulled it down, took one of her peaks in his mouth, and started sucking. Eda threw her head back and moaned, pulling him closer while his hand found her other breast and started molding it and playing with her nipple. 

When he returned to her lips, he put her down on her feet, and they reached for his shirt simultaneously. Eda didn't bother with opening it as she tugged forcefully the fabric, making a couple of buttons pop off. She rushed to leave trailers of kisses on his neck and chest, she stopped above his heart to suck his skin harder. Serkan groaned from the pleasure she was giving him and proceeded to open the rest of his button. When he discarded his shirt, he pushed her back to the wall, sucking on her neck, marking her as well, and going down on her, sucking and licking, leaving marks all over her body. 

Eda gasped for air. She imagined him kissing and pleasuring her every day she spent with him at the office, and now she couldn't hold back her needs any longer. He pulled her leggings and thong from her, kissing her thighs and biting lightly.

"Take me, Serkan!" She urged him, trying to pull him up by his hair, but he squeezed her ass tighter. "Not yet." He murmured in a deep voice, making her shiver.

Serkan kissed her inner thigh and put her one leg over his shoulder, opening her to him. He licked her clit, and Eda jumped from the sensation. He started sucking slowly and helping himself with his fingers. "You're so wet for me." He pushed two fingers inside her, drawing from her a cry of pleasure. "Serkan!"

He looked up at her. His eyes were dark from desire. "What you want me to do to you, Eda?"

"Make me come." She moaned in response. 

He curled his fingers, thrusting back and forth, hitting the right spot every time, adding the movements of his tongue on her clit. He smirked, hearing Eda's helpless moans for the pleasure he was causing her. When he felt the muscles of her thigh tighten on his shoulder, he stood up to face her, increasing his pace, and adding the third finger. He looked at her flushed face and eyes heavy from lust. She was screaming his name, urging him to go faster. 

"You are so beautiful." He whispered to her ear and felt her pussy tighten on his fingers. He kissed her again to drink her loud cry of pleasure before she started spasming and shattered in pieces in his arms. He kept kissing and fingering her through her aftershocks, and when her knees buckled under her he held her tighter to him.

When Eda came back to earth after this mind-blowing orgasm, she reached into Serkan's pants to massage his impressive erection. He was looking into her eyes as she opened his zipper and pushed his pants and boxers down just to free him. She held his gaze boldly when she took his rock hard cock in her hand and started stroking him, drawing a groan from him and making his eyes even darker. 

"Now fuck me." She whispered and gasped, tilting her head back when he entered her in one with movement lifting her legs high on his waist and pushing her hard to the wall. He stilled when she gripped his arms, digging her nails into his skin. He searched for her eyes to see if he did not hurt her, but she started rocking her hips, ordering him. "Fuck me hard, Serkan."

Her moaning his name made Serkan lose the rest of control he had as he pulled back and entered her hard again, drawing more screams of pleasure from her and starting pounding her fast. They both pushed all thoughts about their hatred aside and surrendered to the immense pleasure that being together made them feel. They missed it so much.

"Do you like when I fuck you hard?" He asked her, feeling her tight pussy on his cock when he was thrusting inside her with immense speed.

"I love it, Serkan!" 

Her screams urged to fuck her harder, and he felt his own orgasm coming. He knew she was close, so he pulled her leg even higher, changing the angle and creating more friction between them. 

Eda completely lost control and started shouting his name every time his hard thrust hit the right spot inside her. Soon she felt the second orgasm building in her, and she pulled his head to kiss him hard when the even more powerful wave of pleasure overwhelmed her, making him follow her as he moaned her name and came hard deep inside of her. They kept kissing through their orgasms, and Serkan was still rocking slowly inside her.

Eda felt that Serkan was still hard, and none of them was done yet. They both wanted more. They needed more. They could not stop now. 

Serkan pulled them from the wall and carried Eda to the bed. He threw her on the mattress with a force that made her bounce. He discarded the rest of his clothes, and Eda threw her bra on the floor. 

He flipped her on her belly without a word and entered her roughly from behind, grabbing her waist as she positioned herself on her elbows. He started thrusting inside her with double the force as before, and Eda couldn't believe that it was even possible. The way his cock drilled her made her go crazy, and she screamed immediately. "Yes, Serkan, yes. Right there. Don't stop!" 

Serkan slapped her ass and squeezed hard, adding to her pleasure, and she demanded. "Do that again!" He obliged, and she immediately started orgasming again. Her sweet moans and the intoxicated smell made him go mad, and he pounded her hard, wanting to imprint himself on her, making her remember that he was the only one who could ever make her feel that way. 

Eda couldn't hold herself on her elbows anymore, and she collapsed on the bed, her head hitting the wooden headrest. Serkn circled his hand around her chest, grabbing one of her breasts and pulling her up while resting his other hand on the headrest, not slowing down his pace.

"I love being inside you." He whispered, sucking her earlobe, and Eda spasmed again around his cock, triggering his own release. Their loud moans filled the room, and the crack of wood was heard but non of them noticed or cared when the headrest broke and leaned on the nearby wall. 

Serkan grabbed Eda's cheek and pulled her to kiss, and she turned to sit on his lap, straddling him. 

"Eda.." He whispered, trying to break their kiss, making Eda panic that he want to stop, and she still wasn't ready to give him up.

"Eda." He repeated. But she pushed him on his back and started kissing his neck, chest, and abs, going down on him. She positioned herself between his leg and started licking their mixed juices from him. Serkan groaned and pulled her up to kiss her, tasting them on his tongue. He rolled over her and repeated her actions. 

They continued making love and pleasured each other throughout the whole night, both afraid if they stop they would be back to the cold war again. They collapsed from exhaustion in each other arms and fell asleep in a tight embrace none of them wanted to break. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.8K 25
Eda Yıldız, a very sweet girl who has a heart of gold and the purest soul once meet Serkan Bolat known as robot who doesn't have feelings and doesn't...
116K 7.9K 81
The collection of short stories and one-shots about Eda and Serkan. Whatever will come to my crazy mind at night. * Enjoy! * * * WARNING. MATURE SCEN...
155K 6.3K 31
I truly believe that soulmates always find their way back to each other even after they get lost in life's non-ending cycle. The yearning to be close...
28.2K 1.7K 18
Fan fiction. Characters based on the turkish hit series Sen Cal Kapimi. A different take on EdSer.. Eda a coffee shop owner with child longing for...