When your world collide with...

By Simo_fanfics

Mae Hartley is dating Jock Jaden, they are an official couple by two years, and so are Zoey Stevens and Jacks... More

I couldn't stop thinking about you
We're "just friends"
Lovers
Going away
In my blood under my skin
My everything
A beautiful dangerous surprise
The break up
The truth
Best day of my life
Happily ever after

The baby

259 5 0
By Simo_fanfics

Jackson's pov
Months later...

"Push one last time my love"  i said to Mae that was sweating and screaming.

She did as i told her. I heard a little cry and Mae's body relaxed.

"It's a girl" the doctor said. I smiled and she gave my baby into my arms. She was the most beautiful thing i've ever seen! She was so little and adorable. I came near Mae.

"Hi" she whispered sweetly to our daughter.

"What's her name?" The doctor asked.

"Dawn, what do you think about it?" I asked Mae. She took a big breath, smiled and said :

" I love it"

"Welcome to earth Dawn" we both whispered.

"Isn't she the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?" I asked her.

"Yes" she said happy.
Zoey's pov

"How old are you Zoey?" Jock asked me.

"I'm 18, why?"

"My father wants me to marry young because he wants to keep our family tradition also because of business"

"My father wants me to marry for keep the family tradition and for business too"
"Poor you!"
"Yeah"
"So, who is gonna be your wifey?" I joked.
"Well, I thought of you"
I brust into laughs. Then I saw that he wasn't kidding.
"Wait, you're serious?"
He nodded and took out a ring.
"Zoey Stevens, will you marry me?"
I thought about it a bit and Jock, was pretty rich and cute and we would be perfect, I would have a job even leaving the school!
"Yes, I will marry you" I said smirking, he smiled and kissed me.
"Thank you"
My smirk grow bigger as I thought about being the future Mrs. Jaden.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
17.5M 549K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." • • • Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...