๐•ฑ๐–”๐–—๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–’๐–†๐–—๐–—๐–Ž๐–†๐–Œ๐–Š...

By Angel_IsFallen

When my twin brother and sister were born, I thought it was the best day of my life. But as the years of pain... More

The beginning of you
UA Entrance Exam
Class 1-A
The Accident
Shopping
Truth and Friends
Shoto
Blossoming love
Blossoming love part 2
Do I like him.. Does he feel the same?
W.H.A.T
Battle trial
Huh?!
Sports festival part 1
Sports Festival part 2
UA Sports Festival Part 3/Internships pt.1
Oop-
Internships pt.1
Internships pt.2
Internships part 3
Urgent
*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚ŠหšTraining with Allmight pt.1โœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
About Christmas Special
Christmas Special
Hellow
Announcements!!
My goodness gracious
YOUR WHAT?! (Training with Allmight pt.2
Oc Bio
Random Drawing
Ideas
About Valentines day
Confession
Valentines Day ๐Ÿ’
Le Study like hell moment
1k reads
1k Reads Special
Sorry
Le study like hell moment pt.2
CANVA
Training Camp pt.1
Training camp pt.2
Im on holiday
Training camp pt.3
Training camp pt.4
Just... Wait
Training camp pt.5
Hi
Training camp pt.6
Sori
Training camp pt.7
Ehem ehem + Smol scene
Home
3k
Mission: Save Bakugo
At the end...
Oh wait what

Home (Side chapter)

51 0 0
By Angel_IsFallen

Help i wrote everything only to find out that it was in the wrong book.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Home...

A word that leaves a weird tasteyet a place that I've been longing and searching for. A feeling, my current house wasn't giving me. Which is why i try to find multiple ways to get back home, longer routes but to no avail.

Usually, when people return to their homes, they feel a sense of warmth, or rather, safety. It's the complete opposite for me when I return to my house.

To be clear, my house is a traditional- modern korean house.

My mother,half Japanese and half Korean, met my father, half Japanese and half Australian at U.A high. They applied to U.A from Korea (my mother) and from Australia (My father).

I'm fluent in Japanese,Korean and English.

Well, thats enough of the boring backstory.

I can't believe that things had changed. Something felt weird. I'm not used to a lot of affection from my mother as well.as my father. The only time my mother gave me her time was when I was ill. Which is why I try to fall sick every once in a while on purpose.

Lately, when my father goes out for his afternoon patrol and my mother isn't, my mother gives me a lot of weird affection. Of course, I felt uncomfortable, but I liked it. I wanted to believe that things have changed for the better.

I still can'tbelieve that things have changed for the better, which is why today. Today I will get my answer; An explanation for this weird affection.

The bell rung and I got up from my seat, keeping my things. It was a habit of mine to arrange my books by height, which is what causes me to leave the class late. Its rather frustrating.

I finished arranging things and got put of the school, Shoto walking next to me. I do sometimes wonder, if he actually liked me, or if he was faking it because his parents forced him to. I realized that I've been living an airy fairy life lately, very unusual. I wonder if things will take a turn for the worse and the universe will show me the truth behind the "wonderful life" that I'm living right now.

We reached a fork in the middle of the neighbourhood, seperating houses. How classic. Shoto gives me a secret- quick oeck on the forehead and heads to the opposite direction from me. He had offered countless times to walk me back home but I declined.

I didn't want my family to find out, though we were supposed to be together anyway, because the endless pestering from relatives is highly annoying. The one part of the family that I do fear the most are the auntues because they get their information from who knows where. The gossip and ask questions about your work life, school life, social life and most importantly... Your love life. They ask all this just to either show off or gossip all over again.

I reach my home and I'm immedeately greeted by my mother that claims to have bought me and my brother's favourite sweets during her morning patrol. My twin younger brother and sister glare at me with dissatisfaction and jealousy. Looks like she only got them for me and my brother.You might ask where Ichi is, well, he got home before me. He basically asks Miwa to teleport him home, since our house is only 5km away. Still a rather long journey on foot though.

I realize that Miwa isn't really mentioned in this story. Do you have anything to say for yourself, author??

Author: Uh.. No..

Right. Anyways.

I turn to see my mother offering me a variety of my favourite sweets and desserts.

The question.. FINALLY. I'll definitely ask it now.

In

3
.
.
2
.
.
1
.
.

Annd no words came out. Let me try again *sucks in deeply*

" Why are you doing all this?" I ask, immedeately regreting my decision when my mother, immediately hold my hands, kneels at my feet and starts crying.

Woah.

What did I do?? I've never seen her like this. I do not know how to comfort a crying person. What i did for my younger siblings was stuff a pacifier in their mouth and they shut up. Does she want a pacifier too??

" I... I'm sorry" I say

" No, I am" She looks up at me and collects herself

" Call Ichi" She requests, so I did

For all I know, Ichi is also uncomfortable and is equally as suspicious about the sudden affection being shown. We've made several theories about this. It all ends up into weird monsters and stuff.

We go to my shared room with Ichi

------------------------------------------------------------------

" It was an honest dream" My mother started.

Me and my brother listen intently.

" When your father and i met in highschool, we shared a dream to have a peaceful family and raise them into heroes like us, we would retire happily, watching our family grow up as we grow old" she explained

" But your father's obsession with power went a little overboard when we had the both of you because none of your elder siblings never found any interests in heroes"  she continued

" He wanted you two to grow up as heroes, which is why he sealed you both from your siblings as he thought they were a bad influence. He focused on training both of you to plant a seed of wanting to be a hero. He feared that if you were too weak, then you might loose motivation to become a hero. I grew obsessed with your younger siblings because I didn't want them to go down the same path you did" She said

" The day your uncle and auntie, my brother and sister-in-law had died, I lost all conposure and attacked both of you because I thought that everything was your fault. My mind made me think that it was your fault" She continued

On that day, my mother was furious, a wild look in her eyes. She tried to harm me, but Ichi protected me. Angry at the interference, she shot a blast of ice at both of us. The blast hitting my right eye, and hitting Ichi's left eye. The ice grew and spread a little. It was so cold that in burnt. Which explains the burn marks on my face. We tried to pry the ice off but it only stuck on more.

By the time my mother came to her senses, it was too late when she retracted the ice. Our skins were burnt for life, according to the doctor. It healed a little but the colour is still there.

So if me and Ichi were to put our faces next to each other, our scars actually connect, like a puzzle piece. I discovered such a fun thing in such a horrible disaster.

My mother turns to me

" I wanted you to get married because I wanted you to have a future, some hope. A life-long partner and you wouldn't feel lonely" She explained

Oh. What about my brother? Nevermind, I always knew I was the favourite.

" As for the recent affection, I thought better sooner than never. Your father doesn't want me to show much affection, thinking that it might make you weak. I only realized my mistake of allowing the training recently" She says

" As for that, I'm sorry. I failed to be a mother. I really do hope you forgive me" She pleads

My whole life.. Has been a lie? To me, my mother was a ruthless and selfish woman. And my father was an unreasonable and harsh man. But to say that my mother made a mistake and regrets it now?? Unbelievable.

I look at Ichi. He's spacing out, probably thinking.

" We can't forgive you yet..." I start and I see tears well up in her eyes

" But, we'll happily receive any affection that comes our way" Ichi continues

She smiles brightly and thanks us

Ichi gets out of the room, still processing the information and my mother hurries next to me.

" So. How are things with that boy, Shoto?" She asks and I immediately look away, hoping she didn't see my red face.

" Uh well Uhm.." How will I tell her?

" It's fine I guess?" I say as my voice goes higher, avoiding her eyes.

She doesn't look convinced.. Oh no..

_____________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 1.6K 116
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
5.5K 109 17
In a world where you either have a quirk or you're quirk-less twins were born. They soon realized not all men were created equal. One was quirk-less...
29.5K 691 19
After Highschool Todoroki and Kirishima get together no one expected it, no one shipped it but the couple loved each other so much they had a daughte...
7.5K 423 113
"๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ." The day (Y/n) Midoriya died, it was t...