[BL] I Became Popular After T...

Autorstwa xxahjussixx

Title: I Became Popular After Transmigrating Into A Cannon Fodder Star Author: Zhan Si / 惗肆 Chapter: 143+7 E... Więcej

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144 Extra [Rose Litchi]
Chapter 145 Extra [Jasmine Qingti]
Chapter 146 Extra [Sea Salt and Pineapple]
Chapter 147 Extra Story [Assorted Tangerines]
Chapter 148 Extra [White Peach Berry Berry]
Chapter 149 Extra [Meaty Grapes]
Chapter 150 Extra [Kumquat Lemon]

Chapter 53

1.6K 59 5
Autorstwa xxahjussixx

Chapter 53

Adolf was so fascinated by Ji Li, he dragged Yu Fuya to talk for a long time, and wanted to ask Ji Li to be the protagonist of his lifelong advertisement.

However, Ji Li, who is deeply rooted in the film and television industry, naturally cannot agree to this.

While Adolf felt deeply regretful, he dragged Ying Yuanjing and Ji Yunzheng to discuss for a long time.

"Don't you have two perfumes under your banner? How can you only shoot the main perfume now?"

"I have already figured out what advertising theme I want to match Ji Li with the red perfume! Trust me, when the time comes It will be twice as shocking."

"How about this? I don't charge for the other advertisement, you only need to pay for the scene layout and so on?"

"Oh my God, for a spokesperson like Ji Li, you are willing to be stingy and give him another advertisement? That's overkill!"

Adolf became more and more excited as he spoke, and in the end he almost changed his words to pay for it out of his own pocket.

Ji Yunzheng is a thorough businessman, so he is naturally willing to maximize the commercial value.

He could see Ji Li's charm as a spokesperson. Since Adolf is willing, it's okay for Ji Li's as Party A to pay more.

A group of people thought together for a long time on the spot, and finally decided that.

Ji Li would shoot an additional perfume advertisement for Sandalwood Pavilion Zhongxiang, and the shooting time would be set later.

Today's filming is over, and Ji Yunzheng asked his assistant to arrange a hotel dinner for the whole team as a reward.

Qin Li and Qi An were pulled by Adolf and went together.

During the dinner, many staff members from the team came to strike up a conversation with Ji Li.

Fortunately, Yu Fuya, the manager did a good job, and the soldiers came to cover up the water, and she blocked everyone who approached her artist without a trace.

The crowd ate and drank for nearly two hours before leaving contentedly.

Adolf was drunk, and was dragged back to the hotel room by his assistant. Before leaving, he greeted Ji Li enthusiastically, "My cute muse, we will see each other in our dreams."

Hearing this, Qin Li calmed down a bit, "I really should show his wife what he looks like after being drunk."

Ji Li chuckled, "Brother Li, how do you go back?"

The man drinking at the dinner table, obviously can no longer drive on the road.

Qin Li replied, "Qi An called the substitute driver, and I'm waiting in the parking lot now, I'll be there later."

Ji Li nodded, and received a text message from Yu Fuya in a blink of an eye, and the other party took the initiative to go to the parking lot as soon as the dinner was over to pick up the car, let Ji Li go downstairs and wait now.

The elevator arrived in good time.

"Wait." Qin Li grabbed Ji Li who was about to leave, and stuffed a simple black round hand warmer into his hand, "I just bought it in the park, since you are cold, keep it warm your hands."

Ji Li lowered his eyes, watching the heat rising from his palms, and gradually, even the tip of his heart became warm.

Seeing him deliver ice cream when he is finished filming, and afraid that he will get his warm hands cold... a man can pay attention to such subtleties in a short time.

No wonder Brother Li is so popular in the circle, everyone must have received his care in their daily relationship.

Ji Li squeezed the hand warmer together, showing a soft smile, "Thank you Brother Li."

"Go back and rest early, good night."

"Okay, good night, Brother Li."

The car horn sounded at the door, it was Yu Fuya reminder and Ji Li trotted into the car.

The former noticed the hand warmer in his hand for the first time, and raised his eyebrows, "Where did it come from?"

Ji Li squeezed his belongings tightly, and chuckled happily, "Brother Li knew that I was very cold when I was filming the commercial and he bought it for me earlier."

Hearing this, Yu Fuya had a flash of surprise in her eyes.

Bought it earlier?

If she remembers correctly, this seemingly inconspicuous hand warmer is a small foreign brand? And It's just a remote film and television filming park, can you buy such high-end goods here?

However, seeing that Ji Li was happy, she temporarily suppressed her doubts.

Forget it, my own artists are good-looking, talented and obedient, and there are no actors who have worked with him that he don't like.

It's not surprising that Qin Li, who has always followed the 'friendly' route, took a little care.

——————————

Ji Li’s second advertisement was scheduled five days later, and the theme was changed to modern dance.

With Adolf's advertising creativity and Ji Li's passionate interpretation, it was another round of undoubted visual feast.

The post-production of the finished film will take a month, but Adolf can already imagine the grand scene where the whole world cheers for Ji Li after the commercial is aired, until he is overwhelmed.

Ji Li is a unique treasure, the more in-depth contact with them, the more fascinated they are.

Adolf logged into his long-lost Weibo account, uploaded a photo of himself and the young man, and left a very high praise.

"This is definitely the most perfect commercial endorser I have ever worked with. There is no one else that would be able to compare to him. I'm sorry, to my goddess Audrey. I have to say that your place as being the rank one status in my heart is really going to be replaced this time .”

After posting this Weibo, he immediately followed Ji Li’s Weibo account.

The third week of episodes of the TV series "Schemes of the Great Zong Dynasty Youth" has been broadcast. The four protagonists have been searching for the truth of various murders and unjust cases outside the group, and Xie Yan has been staying by their side as a friend.

The content of the plot is still online throughout, and the tight rhythm makes people want to stop.

The TV ratings are rising steadily, and it has already exceeded 3%. It has a chance to become the costume drama with the highest ratings in the past five years!

While the TV series became popular, it also boosted the popularity of the leading actors.

Zhou Qingming, a talented actor who has been unknown for a long time, finally gained the unanimous recognition and love of the public with the help of the hero Xuan Ming.

Xu Miaomiao even leapt to become the most popular and popular Xiaohuadan after the 1995 generation.

The popularity of the male supporting role Yu Wen and the female supporting role You Shuang also increased significantly.

But when it comes to the main creator with the strongest ability to attract fans, Ji Li still has to count—in less than a month, the number of Weibo fans of the young man has increased by one million!

You know, Xie Yan's role will become more and more prominent as the episode goes on. If this is broadcast to the end, won't Ji Li's popularity skyrocket?

Ji Li's fans feel happy at the same time, but at the same time feel suffering, because their Ji Li baby really doesn't like to post on Weibo!

During the broadcast of the new drama, other leading actors actively blogged and interacted with their business. For example, the male supporting actor Yu Wen sometimes posted three or four posts a day.

But Ji Li, who is the most popular, is doing the opposite. Except for the TV drama promotion and stills that are scheduled and fixed every week, he has not posted a single personal Weibo content until now.

So, less than ten minutes after Adolf's Weibo was posted, it was discovered and captured by Ji Li's fans.

——Ahhhhhhhh I'm not dreaming, am I? I finally saw the fresh Jili, and it was a photo with the boss!

——Damn it, Director Adolf? Let me give you some popular science in the front row, this is a big shot in the advertising industry! The most famous perfume advertisement of Goddess Audrey, no one should have seen it, right? It is his classic advertisement.

——Director! May I know if Ji Li has cooperated with you in advertising? Look forward to!

——Wuwu, Brother cooperated with director Adolf without saying a word, and the director's evaluation is so high, I'm looking forward to it!

——Ji Li must have accepted the endorsement! Mother fans gather quickly, the money saved for baby finally has somewhere to spend! In the future, the official announcement of the endorsement, no matter what product, buy it for me!

——————————

Ji Li's popularity is on the rise, and the enthusiasm of fans is the highest. What's more, this is likely to be an endorsement of Ji Li since his debut, and everyone is looking forward to its birth.

About half an hour later, Ji Li finally went online and forwarded Adolf's Weibo, "It's a pleasure to cooperate with director Adolf, and I look forward to the commercial~"

This is an indirect admission of the fact that he made an endorsement commercial.

The enthusiasm of the fans over the past few days immediately exploded under his Weibo. While expressing their youth in a row, they were actively speculating about this endorsement product, and some people were bold and blunt.

With the force of Director Adolf, it is very likely to be a luxury brand!

After three days of eager anticipation by fans, Ying's Perfume's official Weibo finally announced its spokesperson, and attached two large high-definition pictures of Ji Li holding the perfume.

——Inheritance of ancient methods, from the deep palace fragrance thousands of years ago. Join hands with the brand's full-line spokesperson @Ji Li, together with you, every second is worth loving.

Not only that, the official also issued a pre-sale link for the spokesperson's collector's edition.

It is limited to 1,000 bottles, and the pre-sale will start at 8:00 pm. The pre-sale delivery period is one month. Those who successfully snap up the perfume gift box will get Ji Li's endorsement photo, and will have a unique signature blessing.

The comments below were quickly overwhelmed by fans.

——Ahhh, the wait is finally here! Never expected to be the endorsement of a domestic brand, looking forward to it!

——Great, I thought that Ji Li would endorse men's products. I bought it as a girl and it might not be of much use. Now I don't worry at all. See you at 8 pm!

——Limited to 1,000 bottles? It's over, it's time to fight for character and hand speed again.

——When I usually go out, the last thing I need is perfume, and I must grab it! Ji Li's signature blessing, I'm going to order it!

——Perfume packaging explodes and looks good, it’s too touching for my aesthetics! Support domestic products!

The fans expressed their welcome to Ji Li's first endorsement with the most enthusiastic remarks.

At the same time, some black fans took the opportunity to flow into the comment area to ridicule.

——Hahahaha laughed so hard, don't fans feel ashamed? Didn't you still speculate that it was a luxury endorsement two days ago? The result is a small domestic brand with no reputation?

——It seems that Ji Li has no commercial value at all. Xu Ziming, who debuted at the same time as his former company, just announced the spokesperson of the luxury Norcolan sub-brand yesterday. The commercial value of the two is simply very different.

——Tsk tsk, is this the overwhelming popularity that fans say? Funny.

——Six hundred yuan for a single bottle of perfume? Don't sell your feelings under the guise of the domestic country, it must be the essence of the small workshop, it's purely cutting fans and leeks!

Under the instigation of black fans' remarks, many extreme fans wavered their positions.

They ran to the official blog of Chaoying Culture one after another, reprimanding the company and its management team for being unprofessional and unable to correctly control Ji Li's commercial value, which is a complete waste of popularity.

In this, the deliberately rhythmic sailors are indispensable.

Fortunately, Chaoying and Ji Li anticipated this situation in advance, and immediately issued three business announcements of other brands, which proved that the commercial value of youth is far from this.

Ying's Perfume has added another benefit - in the future, the brand will hold a fan meeting for the spokesperson Ji Li, and those who grab the pre-sale quota will get a free ticket to the meeting.

The two new news before and after quickly calmed down the anxiety of some fans.

At eight o'clock in the evening, the perfume pre-sale started on time.

The sunspots are eagerly waiting to see a good show. With such a price and such an unknown brand, Ji Li's endorsement and pre-sale sales will be ugly!

But unexpectedly, within five seconds, they were completely slapped in the face.

The 1,000 copies of the collector's edition gift box were all sold out, and even the regular edition of the perfume link was snapped up until the stock was cleared and the product was removed from the shelves.

Five seconds.

Over one million sales amount.

This kind of achievement is enough to prove Ji Li's business appeal ability as a spokesperson, and also proves the krypton gold ability of Ji Li's fan group!

"I got it! I won't be led by black fans and trolls! I just believe in Ji Li! I support domestic products!"

"Heizi give up, our Ji Li fans is awesome hehehe."

"Don't keep yelling about cutting leeks. I'm willing to spend 600 yuan on a signed poster of Ji Li and a bottle of high-value perfume. And those who grab the pre-sale quota are equivalent to grabbing Tickets for the fan meeting! I made a lot of money, okay?"

"Hello? Are there any fans with pink eyes staring at our house? Go back and check your own sales!"

Norcolan handbag is a well-known luxury the decoration brand is correct, but Xu Ziming only endorses the sub-brand of Huaguo District.

The so-called sub-brand is to spend money to buy gimmicks. Everyone in the industry knows that it is just a name, and only fans who don't know how to do it will close their eyes and brag.

Among the necklaces under the sub-brand, the cheapest one only costs 800 yuan.

The exclusive sales link endorsed by Xu Ziming went online two hours earlier than Ji Li, but until now, the sales amount of all products combined is only a little over 300,000.

This sales, no matter which endorsement sales it is placed on, is extremely ugly.

Six hours ago, the sunspots mocked Ji Li with Xu Ziming's endorsement, and Xu Ziming's fans pretended to make fun of it, but now it's all right, the facts have proved everything whose popularity is false and outrageous? Not our Ji Li.

Who in the end does not have the ability to carry goods? Not our Ji Li either.

Fans of Ji Li were refreshed, and posted their purchase orders on the brand's official website, Official Weibo of Chaoying and other places.

Among them, the one who attracted the most attention was the Kryptonite tycoon named 'I think Ji Li is cute every day'.

The boss posted two screenshots of purchases, and each order shows the order quantity of five bottles of perfume. In addition, there is a full-star inspection letter for Ying's perfume on the official website of the relevant department.

After the last battle, the boss has nearly 2,000 fans on Weibo. When he posted this Weibo, it immediately attracted the attention of Ji Li's fans.

You should know that the collector's edition of Ying's perfume is not only limited, but also limited to purchase. One account can only purchase five bottles of perfume at most.

——Ah ah ah ah ah the boss is domineering! Actually snatched ten bottles at once?

——The boss is so cold, he only posts pictures on Weibo and doesn't talk. But it is very heart-warming, is it specially attached the official inspection certificate of the perfume? There is nothing wrong with the choice just to support Ji Li, and Ying's perfume is not a small fragrance workshop!

——Boss! I beg you to leave a way for our little fans to survive! I didn't snatch a single bottle, yet you snatched ten bottles at once? Lemon fruit on the lemon tree, only me under the lemon tree!

——Sisters upstairs and so on, there is still me under the lemon tree, I worship the boss, and pay attention decisively!

There are more and more people watching below.

There are black fans everywhere: Hehe, the professional kryptonite fans arranged by Ji Li's team, right? Just to guide fans to consume, disgusting.

The boss replied domineeringly: Which maggot is this trying to slander other people.

Fans who got it commented: Boss, please pass me a bottle! High prices are okay too! You can't use so much by yourself, woo woo woo!

The boss Tsundere replied: No, I am not short of money, and I have to take it home and put it away if I don’t need it.

When the fans saw these two comments, they felt refreshed and happy. They always felt that they were getting closer to the big guy invisibly. No matter how cold they were, but the essence of the big guy chasing stars is the same as them.

He can slap a black fans, he can buy the endorsement product, and  mostly his favorite is Ji Li!

——————————

Chaoying Culture, artist lounge.

When Baozi heard that Ji Li had shot a beautiful commercial during his vacation, he immediately drooped his head depressedly, "Brother Ji, why didn't you ask me to go with you in your perfume commercial!"

"Aren't you happy to give you a vacation?"

Baozi said again, "I'm your assistant, and matching your working hours is the top priority!"

Ji Li leaned on the sofa, flipping through a movie script in his hand.

This is Yu Fuya who just found him two days ago, the lead actor in a modern light comedy movie.

The director is Song Yonghui, who is famous for making comedies. The box office results of his previous works have exceeded hundreds of millions. This time, the new film is aimed at the Lunar New Year at the end of the year. The investment cost and production team are not bad.

The plot of the movie script in hand is fairly solid, but the jokes interspersed in it are a bit stiff, which is a common problem that is easy to appear in light comedy movies.

However, this may be corrected in post-production.

After discussing with Yu Fuya, the film studio said that if Ji Li is willing to play the role, he can directly skip the audition and become the leading actor in the movie.

Ji Li closed the script, feeling a little hesitant.

It has only been less than a year since he debuted, and the male protagonist of light comedy will easily affect the future of the main drama. But having said that, this is indeed the best script I got recently.

Just as she was thinking, Yu Fuya walked in excitedly, "Ji Li, I'll show you a biography of the characters in the script."

While speaking, she handed the biography booklet to the young man.

Ji Li looked up at the name of the movie on the cover, and his eyes froze— it was the movie "Special Operations".

There is also a small line of notes at the bottom, which reads: The character Chen Xi, a biography of the character.

Ji Li will never remember wrongly, this is the first movie after the debut of Ji Yunqi, the hero of the original book, and he is also cooperating with Yuan Jifei. Not only that, but the other leading actor who played with the two of them is also a newly popular niche.

Ji Li reached out to take it, the surprise in his eyes hadn't completely dissipated, "Sister Yu, this movie script..."

Yu Fuya sat on the sofa to his left, raised her jaw, "You like it? Fang Zhixing's scriptwriter latest masterspiece. It is also the first work that director Yao Chuan intends to transform into the film industry."

Ji Li is well aware of these news, but what makes him puzzled is that according to the original book, there are "two positives and one negative" in the movie. The three important roles are all pre-determined in advance.

How could there be a biography of a character suddenly spread now?

The doubts in her heart had just arisen when Yu Fuya opened her mouth, "I had a secret casting audition for this movie a week ago. The upright guy must be Ji Yunqi, and the villain must be Yuan Jifei. Even this character in your hand 'Chen Xi' has also appointed to an actor Bian Jin."

Bian Jin was a hot young actor last year. He won the Best Actor double nominations at the Baixiang Award and the China Entertainment Awards within two years of his debut. His momentum is booming.

"However, there seems to be a problem with Bian Jin, who is stuck in the formal signing of the actor's contract." Yu Fuya explained.

As for the detailed inside story, the producer did not disclose it.

"A new round of actor auditions is scheduled for tomorrow, and they are all new actors promoted by major companies."

Because Chaoying has a 'male number one' Ji Yunqi, it did not receive this news repeatedly, in order to avoid future infighting in the company.

Yu Fuya found out about this situation temporarily, and directly contacted director Yao Chuan to win a chance for Ji Li.

"Ji Li, although Director Song's light comedy has given you some status, I always feel that this way of acting is not suitable for you."

Yu Fuya clicked on the script in the young man's hand, "Why don't you read it? If you think it is appropriate, if you can pass the audition tomorrow, I will talk to you about the movie if you don’t need to say anything."

The movie "Special Operations" was a big hit in the original book.

It's not only helped rookie actor Ji Yunqi jump directly to the position of a mainstream actor, but also allowed Yuan Jifei to break the original stalemate in the drama and won the first actor title after his debut.

Ji Li held the script in his hand, "Sister Yu, let me read the biographies first."

No matter what, he had to read the characters in the script.

After all, no matter how extravagant the movie was in the original book, he insisted on believing in his own judgment.

Yu Fuya didn't urge, "Of course, take your time."

Hearing this, Baozi silently poured a cup of health-preserving hot tea for Ji Li, and closed his mouth so as not to disturb her.

Ji Li flipped through the biography of the characters, and combined the text he read now with the impression he had when he read the book.

"Special Operations" is an absolute drama movie, which roughly tells the entanglement and struggle between anti-drug police and drug syndicate.

The protagonist, Song Ran, is a newly recruited anti-narcotics policeman. Because of his outstanding performance in the police academy, he was exceptionally selected by his superiors to join the front-line anti-narcotics reserve force as soon as he graduated.

In this excellent team, he heard about the existence of Chen Xi from his teammates. The latter has a cold temper, always goes in and out alone, and has no close friends in the team.

Everyone in the team secretly called him 'dumb'.

It has been two years since Chen Xi came to the reserve team, and in every monthly assessment, he can get the first place with full marks.

The team members at the same time as him have all gone to the front line of anti-drugs, but only Chen Xi's request to go to the front line of the border has been rejected by the organization.

It didn't take long for Song Ran to find out the reason.

It turned out that Chen Xi had an elder brother who was two years older and was once an excellent anti-narcotics policeman. Four years ago, he was secretly sent by the superior of the organization to work as an undercover agent in a drug lair, planning to cooperate internally and externally to collect the net.

In this way, Elder Brother Chen has been undercover for a whole year.

But at the last moment, the big drug lords knew about the organization's closing operation in advance, so it fell short and suffered heavy losses. After that, Elder Brother Chen disappeared.

Because of the secrecy of the intelligence, the superiors have always suspected that Brother Chen failed to keep the bottom line of justice and betrayed the organization and the people.

But Chen Xi obviously didn't believe this. He insisted on the justice in his heart all the time, and wanted to find out the whereabouts of his elder brother and learn the truth about that year.

Therefore, the superior's inspection of Chen Xi was longer and stricter.

Until one day, the superior received a tip-off that the drug lord Shi Ye, who had been silent for three years, came out to trade again.

After all kinds of consideration, they decided to send Song Ran and Chen Xi to join forces, asking them to do everything possible to break into the enemy's interior.

——————————

For the sake of the secrecy of the script, the biographies of the characters only give an overview, but also hide a lot of core content.

It took Ji Li half an hour to finish reading this thin book, and finally the long-lost heartbeat appeared in his eyes.

Seeing his wink, Yu Fuya gave a clear smile, and said bluntly, "The role audition will be at two o'clock tomorrow afternoon. I have already communicated with Director Yao. It is not difficult to add you a spot temporarily." Yao Chuan is very fond of young people who have worked with him for a while.

Ji Li nodded and made a decision after a moment of contemplation.

He looked at Yu Fuya and said seriously, "Sister Yu, I want to discuss something with you."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

488K 17.2K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...
64.1K 1.7K 60
Marshal Became Pregnant After Marrying Professor O 娶了o教授后元帅怀孕了 Author: 蝴蝶公爵 Status: 60 Chapters Description Chu Rui found out that his newlywed partn...
17.9K 521 34
The Lycans came to earth for only one thing .. MATES. One wrong decision from Lycan king changes everything in the Lycans planet. Moon goddess Durga...
150K 5.3K 200
Author: Chaos Egg/混沌一颗蛋 Category: Danmei novel Status: 569 Chapter Introducing: Wan Xiangxiang was riding the last subway train when it suddenly dera...