High School DxD: The Man With...

By TheNoxusGrandWriter

Y/n L/n-Gremory is a very interesting individual, he always wears a Straw Hat, carries three swords with him... More

Y/n L/n: The Monster Half-Gremory
The Monster's Peerage
Chapter 1: The Monster Gremory!
Chapter 2: The Monster's Training!
Chapter 3: The Rating Game!
Heh Nice
Chapter 4: Y/n and Issei vs Doflamingo and Riser! A New Yonko is Crowned!
Chapter 5: The Boob Chimera!
Chapter 6: Udon and Unparalleled Knife Skills
ANNOUNCEMENT! NEW BOOK IS NOW LIVE!
Chapter 7: Omphalos, The Realm of Y/n! What's wrong with Kiba?
Chapter 8: A Trio Reunited! Ace and Y/n's Sworn Brother!
Chapter 9: An Alliance with the Church? Y/n's Reason to Fight!
20k Reads Special Announcement!
Chapter 10: A Punishment! The Four Horsewomen of Beating Y/n's Ass!
Update
The TRUE Re-write/Reboot

Rewrite

1.5K 24 15
By TheNoxusGrandWriter

Hey Guys, there's a reason this story hasn't been updated in nearly 3 weeks, I've been thinking about rewriting it and have begun a rough draft of the rewrite, I kind of went a bit crazy and added way too many characters for me to keep track of and give them all equal screen time, mainly with Y/n's Peerage and that lead me to not even wanting to write chapters most of the time, so I'm officially announcing a rewrite of this story, the main character will still be a Haki user and have Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji's powers but with a bit of a twist, but Haki will be heavily limited in who can use it. Don't worry, Issei won't be a pervert in the story (well he still will be but definitely not as bad) and Y/n will instead of a L/n-Gremory, will just be a Hyoudou (adopted) and also there will maybe be a very minimal amount of characters from One Piece. Uta is 100% confirmed for the rewrite (mainly because I love her and she's rn my number one One Piece girl) and maybe others will show up as either rivals or one-shot allies. I hope you guys can understand that this story got out of hand really quickly for me and it was just way too many characters to include and give equal screentime. I also plan on giving Issei a hidden power that will be revealed later. I want this story to be one of my best works, I will let you all know when the rewrite chapter is available. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991K 37.3K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
927K 42.5K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 34.1K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
346K 15.1K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...