|𝐆𝐓𝐀 𝐑𝐏 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘| 𝐂𝐁𝐋...

By IILUVVKARMA

⿴݃*₊↷CBlu meets a "baby" streamer who gaining attention from playing a ᵍᵗᵃ ʳᵖ server 。 └➤Amori blows up afte... More

͟͟͞͞➳ ᶜᵃˢᵗ
𝟎𝟐, 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝟎𝟑, 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐄
𝟎𝟒, 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃
𝟎𝟓, 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗
𝟎𝟔, 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟎𝟕, 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐎
𝟎𝟖, 𝐒𝐇𝐀
𝟎𝟗, 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄
𝟏𝟎, 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝟏𝟏, 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄
𝟏𝟐, 𝐅𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝟏𝟑, 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝟏𝟒, 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝟏𝟓, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌
𝟏𝟔, 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐊
𝟏𝟕, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐕
𝟏𝟖, 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝟏𝟗, 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍'
𝟐𝟎, 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘
𝟐𝟏, 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍
𝟐𝟐, 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑

𝟎𝟏, 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏

8.2K 245 83
By IILUVVKARMA

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰
꒰  :🏁:QUEENS,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
[05/04]6:45pm

@luvvamormf

•..

.•.

..•

Why I'm going viral on TikTok bro???

LIKED BY: ioniioni, Gem10x and 40 others

Ioniioni girl it's because yo dumbass was on that damn game
luvvamormf why u talking like that bitch??

Gem10x it's a clip of you and a drill rapper arguing💀
luvvamormf who that lil ass boy?

Fawkdatniggab you know ddosama?

Gianniwanni those fangirls making you famous girly
luvvamormf ahhh hell nah

_______

GEMINI, was sitting in my gaming chair spinning around as he explained the whole thing to me. Basically while I was streaming a few days ago a popular drill rapper Ddosama was streaming also.

During that stream I kept killing him cause he kept getting disrespectful, which led us going into a 20 minute yelling match about absolutely nothing.

"One of his fans clipped it and posted it on TikTok I guess"My twin brother shrugged standing up.

"Bout to stream you gonna play the game with me?"I asked him as he was about to make his way out of my room.

"Hell nah, I got a smooch to talk to ya hurd"he responded walking out my door. "Fuck you and yo smooch nigga"I yelled slamming my door.

"Shut yo crybaby ass up!"he yelled.

I rolled my eyes and started to get my things set up for my stream, I posted a picture of my set up with my twitch link telling my followers  to tune in.

I started the stream knowing not many people would join so quickly, I loaded up the game and played some r&b lowly in the back, turning my led lights to purple I put my headset on as on of my mods joined.

"Wassup Mika"

I got on my phone scrolling through TikTok while the server still loaded, I noticed the rapid notifications I was getting I clicked on them to see people following my instagram my followers went from 9k to 12k in a day.

dayummm

"What should I do chat, I'm thinking about getting me a new crib or I might rob a couple of niggas ion know"I spoke putting my phone down.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

"MANNNN YOU DAYROOM AS NIGGA"

"Girl fuck you! You unknown ass bitch" A random yelled back at me."yo dead ass mama a unknown ass bitch"I spoke as I was getting riled up.

"Bitch that's why your daddy don't love you, you opp thot bitch-"

"Ay yo flako stop arguing with my girl amor" a raspy voice spoke as a unknown character walked towards mine.

I muted my mic before speaking, "ayo chat who this?"I laughed, I unmuted my mic so I could talk to the two boys.

"Who you?"I finally asked cause my chat wasn't giving me a straightforward answer, "my name seven, I be organizing the club events around here"he spoke.

"Oh ok, how you know this rude ass bitch"I spoke referring to flako, "he a random no bap"Seven laughed.

"Aye ain't you the girl that was arguing with my son dd?"he stated, I rolled my eyes before responding with a quick "yea".

"One of my muddys wanted to meet you, he bout to get on the server hold on"He stated.I hummed a little as chat was going crazy. "Damn I got 200 views, and what y'all going crazy about"I spoke in awe.

"Who y'all talking bout?"I questioned confused for a second until seven started speaking again."He on following me amori"he mumbled.

I followed him to another part of the map close by the casino where a group of around 5 people was hanging around a fucked up car.

"Cblu, amori here"

"Cblu?"

I glanced at chat to see them already hyped, "wassup mami" the boy who supposedly is cblu."Boy don't call me no damn mami"I spoke mocking his voice at the end.

"my fault amori, but nah fr I seen how you clowned that bitch ass lil boy on the server and I'm just wanted to see who you was cause I'm always on this mf and ion neva see you"he spoke trying sound all smooth and shit.

"Cause ion just be on this server"I replied, "yea where you from yo?"he asked before this random ass came running past screaming.

"Bruh fuck wrong with you dirty ass nigga!"I yelled as I was getting heated, I heard cblu laughing."You that rapper right or you another nigga?"I questioned pulling my gun out so I can shoot that nigga that's getting smart with me.

"Yea why?"he answered, "yo music some ass bro "I trolled making seven burst out laughing. Forgot that nigga was even here."Like straight ass cblu, you should stick to streamer cause that rapping shit ain't gon get you no where"I laughed.

"Bitch I know you not talking all you do is stream you prolly a broke ass bitch"he started to respond before I cut him off. "bruh that dd nigga better than you".

"This chopped ass bitch must be deaf talking bout that lil ass boy better than me"Cblu spoke to who I assumed was his chat.

"I'll smack the shit out yo dayroom ass bitch"he continued punching my character, I got mad and started to shoot at his character til I heard screaming that I killed him I quickly put my gun away before standing over his body and laughing.

"Bitch ass nigga you gon slap who?Watch fucking mouth fo' I shoot you in shit bitch ass nicca"I taunted as he just kept screaming insults at me.

"Ayo chat get this bitch banned"

-iiluvvkarma productions

•not proofread , so it might be full of mistakes
•leave comments&vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 437 20
𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗜𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗥𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀 ׂ╰┈➤ 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗦 ( 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗠𝘆 𝗕𝗲𝗲𝗳 ) ✧˖° ‎‧₊˚✧[𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐲... 𝐑𝐀�...
111K 1.7K 39
𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒. @𝐕𝟒𝐌𝐏𝐘𝐑𝟎
324K 10.3K 73
"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭?" 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱 𝐟𝐚�...
180K 2.8K 15
𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒 (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)