๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘ ๐„๐—, ๐–ผ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—Œ๏ฟฝ...

By sturniolosxheart

โ you promised the world๏ผŒ and i fell for it๏ผŽโž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๏ฟฝ... More

000, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
001, ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐š๐›๐ž
002, ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐ฆ๐š๐ง
003, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ข ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐
004, ๐ข ๐ฌ๐š๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ
005, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ-๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ
006, ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
007, ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž
008, ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง-๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
009, ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
010, ๐›๐š๐ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š
011, ๐ข๐๐ข๐จ๐ญ
012, ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐
013, ๐ฆ๐š๐ข๐š
014, ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐
015, ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค.
016, ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
017, ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐
018, ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง
019, ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐
020, ๐ƒ.๐ˆ.๐“.๐‘
021, ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐๐ข๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ซ
022, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
023, ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž
024, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง
025, ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
026, ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ
027, ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ
028, ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž
030, ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
031, ๐๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
032, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

029, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ซ๐ค?

6.3K 89 119
By sturniolosxheart

DEAR, EX

nick shouts from downstairs. "hurry up!"

"shut up, nick!" chris shouts back, walking closer to scarlett. "you got everything?"

scarlett scans her bag, then begins digging through it. three books, seven of every clothing item, hair brush, skin care, hats, curling iron, perfumes and lotions, macbook, chargers, money...

she continues looking through touching everything she sees. "i think so, yeah." she zips up her suit case and shoves the black handle in, and before she can even try to pick it up, chris does it for her without hesitation.

she smiles as they walk out of her room, shutting every light off in her house on the way out.

"where's jade and liam?" scarlett asks as chris begins to put every suitcase and bag in the car, starting to pack it all in perfectly.

"oh, they're arguing in the third row. something about fruit roll-ups." nick points to the van, and scarlett turns to face it. liam snatches a box from jade's hands, causing jade to freeze with widened eyes. she says something, and he immediately tosses it back to her with surrendered hands in the air.

"let's go," chris calls out, causing matt to walk to the drivers seat, nick in the front seat, and scarlett and chris in the middle. jade and liam went silent from the back.

the drive to the airport was only about fifteen minutes, yet scarlett had fallen asleep on chris. it was eleven P.M. nick, chris, and jade had planned this out as a surprise trip to new york for everyone, not realizing they had bought the plane tickets for 12:45 am instead of pm until hours before.

"alright," nick says, turning around. "we're he—" he pauses, staring at scarlett laying on chris' shoulder, a white blanket covering the two of them. he gasps, turning to matt, who giggles at his reaction.

immediately, jade, liam, and nick are silently pulling out their phones and snapping pictures. chris smiles and tries to ignore them. he looks down at scarlett and lightly shakes her, knowing she gets grumpy if someone tries to wake her up aggressively.

"c'mon, scar. we're here. i know you're usually asleep by now, but we're here." she exhales and pushes herself off of him, rubbing her eyes then looking up at nick, who swiftly puts his phone away.

"nick...?" scarlett begins to fold her blanket, also looking at nick, who's tensed up in the front seat. "you okay?"

"yup, i'm good." he nods, opening the passenger door and stepping out. matt and chris both giggle, opening their own car doors and stepping onto the concrete. scarlett, then jade, then liam follow.

scarlettwheeler

scarlettwheeler liam took my phone in the last one

Liked by nicolassturniolo and 37,939 others

alaina.willy is that chris' hat i see

tessgray scar what is this.

user WE BACK???😭😭😭😭GANG IS BACK???

user liam's superman shirt is me

liam.downe03 i love my superman shirt
nicolassturniolo I don't.
matthewsturniolo Nick being bitter part 82728

christophersturniolo My hat
scarlettwheeler ur hat

"okay," scarlett leans over to jade in a whisper as they're cramming into an uber, on the way to their hotel at four A.M. "why new york?"

"liam and i have never never been," jade shrugs. "and i met someone." she smiles, and scarlett raises her eyebrows as she puts her seatbelt on, then shoots chris and nick a look so they put on theirs. chris smiles.

"what's his name?" scarlett asks, as everyone begins laughing at matt having to awkwardly takes the front seat of an uber.

"daniel." jade smiles, simply blushing at the mention of his name. scarlett looks through the rearview mirror, and locks eyes with matt. a sympathetic look forms on her face as he looks away and pulls his phone out.

"so... you brought all of us to new york city because you met a guy online? i mean, what if he's not even what he says he is?"

"we're here for a week, scarlett. i'm going on one date with him. plus, it wasn't my idea. i told nick, who told liam, and they joked about coming along. and then we decided to actually do it. but it'll be fun, scarlett!" jade tried to convince her.

"jade, i know we'll have fun and i'm not upset," scarlett laughs. "just be careful. new york guys are weird."

as jade begins to show scarlett photos of daniel and cute texts between them, scarlett feels someone's fingers glide between hers, then clasping onto them. she turns to her left, seeing chris casually talking to nick and liam, as his hand is in hers.

she feels butterflies form in her stomach, then turns back to jade as she begins to cackle at a cringey text he sent her. "i still love him, though."

"love is a strong word, jade." scarlett says, thinking back to two night before.

"it doesn't matter. you shouldn't just let him in your house."

"i don't know why you're getting so defensive, chris." she folds her arms of her chest. "you don't love me, remember?"

"scarlett—" he steps forward, causing scarlett to flinch. her eyes widen.

chris immediately stops, barely inside of her house. "scar, you know i wouldn't..."

"i know," she nods. "it's just, you know. i was with him for ten months." she tries to shrug.

"i don't wanna argue with you, scarlett." he steps forward with less sudden momentum this time, resting his hands on her crossed arms. she looks down, then gently wraps her arms around him and lets her head fall into his chest.

he immediately welcomes her in, needing this hug as much as she did. "i don't want to, either." she manages a light mumble.

"i love you, scarlett. and i know i said otherwise a few days ago, but i really didn't mean it. i got defensive, and i promise to you it will never happen again, okay?"

she purses her lips together. she wanted to know if chris heard. and if he had thought the same thing as her.

"alright, here you go." the uber-driver says with a strong new york accent, sounding happy to get the group out of the car. through the rearview mirror, he smiled and nodded at chris, who had helped him neatly pack the trunk.

jade opens the door. she climbs out with scarlett following, causing her and chris' hands to pull away from each other.

matt steps out of the car, thanking the driver and shutting the door. he walks to everyone, and scarlett stops him. he freezes, looking at her.

"are you okay?" she asks him.

he shrugs. "why wouldn't i be?"

he walks past her, causing her to sigh and walk over to the trunk. she begins to search for a white suitcase, and her eyebrows furrow when matt grabs his suitcase, and the trunk is empty.

just as she's about to ask where her suitcase is, chris is shutting the trunk. she looks at him, realizing that he has his duffel bag, his black suitcase, and her white one.

he doesn't even look at her to seek some sort of praise for his actions, like how chase did. she smiles as the uber drives away and the group of six walk into their hotel.

💋

a bit of a rushed chapter sorry i wnated them to go to new york so here we are😭😭😭😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 766 20
๐ฌ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐—ผ๐—บ๐ž ๐ข๐—บ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐—ผ๐›๐ฏ๐ข๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐—ผ ๐ฌ๐—บ๐ฎ๐ญ #1 ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐—บ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž...
335K 6.6K 48
โ it's exhausting, pretending to hate you. โž โ you don't hate me? โž โ we both know i don't. โž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›. . . ever since she was young, ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๏ฟฝ...
146K 3.6K 35
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš where two bestfriends have always been in denial about their feelings but will it come to the light?
492K 6.7K 44
โchris?โž โ what?โž โsorry for pushing you awayโž (๐ŸŽ€) ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ ๐ข๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ง falls in love with her childhood best friend. what...