The Jesters (Xavier x Reader)...

By lighter_fuel69

They are a packaged deal. You can't just have one. You join Nevermore because you find out you are a white w... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Author Note

1K 17 0
By lighter_fuel69

Alrighty so for a while I've been working on other stuff and I finally got a plot for the spin off. With that being said I'm going to name it "The Carnival of Hell" and it takes place right after the end of the school year.

Basically it's about you going to an abandoned carnival with the boys and it turns out that at night, the gates shut around the carnival and these entities run the place. You and the boys are trapped in the carnival and the only way to escape is by finding the key to the front gate, and getting there safely.

Please remember this is a spin off so it only involves the two boys from the show, as the jesters that they were portrayed as in this book. If you have any questions please ask here. I will be publishing the first few chapters soon so please stay tuned and check my page for the spin off!

The story now includes returning to Nevermore! I'm hoping to come up with a plot due to the fact season two has yet to happen... Sadly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 53.8K 63
Genshin impact Café AU Childe x Fem reader After getting disowned by her parents, (y/n) starts working at the velvet café. Where she meets new friend...
572K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
560K 18.9K 38
"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰," ...
83.8K 1.7K 14
Ryan has lived in the small town of woodsboro her entire life, however since she keeps to herself, noone except her mom and her teachers realize she...