Other Side [Fanfictions]

Od qalisyaadriella

!!SLOW UPDATE!! [] First Book [] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Who... Více

༄Introduction༒
༄The Begginning༒
༄Extreme bullying༒
༄Backstory 1༒

༄It,s not my Fault༒

446 22 9
Od qalisyaadriella

And then They walked to the Police station meanwhile Yaya,ying and gopal go to hospital.Fang and bbb go to police station to make some report.the police have already finished investigating.They are checking the fingerprints found on the knife and the fingerprints are the same as the fingerprints.....

TO BE CONTINUED...
------------------------------------------------------------
_________________________________________

At Police Station

Fang:Did you get the fingerprint results yet?*asked Fang with his arms crossed over his chest*
Police:We have received the fingerprint results, there are two fingerprints. One is unknown and the other is Boboiboy's fingerprinta.
Bbb:W-what? I-impossible!!
Fang:So it's true that you killed Tok Aba, right?
Bbb:Dont blame me!I know nothing!
Fang:but that's the truth,BBB.
Police:Quiet!There's more I haven't told you yet.
Fang:What is it?
Police:And it is possible that Bbb's fingerprints are there because he touched the victim when he saw the victim lying on the floor. Am I right Bbb?
Bbb:Yep!That right mr,Thank for the compliment.
Fang:Uhh!Why can you just admit the truth that you the one who kill him!
Bbb:W-what?
Fang:It,s clearly you!*Show bbb a video he record at Kokotiam

Bbb watched it and he shocked cause why would he killed his grandfather.
And the figures in the video was him...

BOBOIBOY POV

I was shocked and i dont know what to say when i saw the figures in the video.He look like me but that time. I was at school.And i dont even have time to sneak out from school.
When i look back at video i noticed something.The hair colour is different same goes to his eyes.His hair color is light brown and his eye color is brownish green.Only one person that have those eyes is.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ALEX

BOBOIBOY POV

I still thinking,why would alex want to kill my grandfather but then i remember something[Extreme Bullying Chapter 2]He want to make my life SUFFER....

BOBOIBOY?

But this is to much for me..

BOBOIBOY!!

How can i escape from this Nightmare?

BOBOIBOY?!!

END POV

Fang:HEY BOBOIBOY!!
Bbb:y-yes..?
Fang:Are you even listening?
Bbb:Umm...y-yeah?
Fang:Stop lying!You re the one that ki-
Bbb:*sigh*
'it,s getting more annoying,i wont keep going silence'
It's no even me..!Do you have a proof that im the one who kill my own grandfather?!*As his right eyes turned red*
Fang:*Shocked*boboiboy y-your eyes?!

Bbb:Dont change the Topic...Hey why would kill my grandfather my only family that only care about me!!
Fang: Boy....your eyes is red..!!
Bbb:w-what...?*Look at the mirror* 'ehh it seems familiar...but where..?'

BOBOIBOY POV

Alright this is weird..?My eyes just turn red like...REVERSE.But only my right eyes.The other one is still like before.
Is he trying to take control or something..?

I will try to figure out what actually happen in the future...about this eyes...about rev and....about me...

END POV

Fang: EHH??!!Boboiboy what is that is your face...?!It looks like a scar but

WILL THE PAST REPEAT?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Back To Reality

FANG POV

I saw bbb panic and when i call him,He doesnt even answer.Yeah a silent treatment.But bbb suddenly faint. i catch him with Shadow Finger before he fall.And i see a mark on his face it like scars but with orange colour across his left eyes.I was shocked and immediately call yaya,ying and gopal.Our reaction was shocked cause that mark was from a ........

END POV

Fang:*Show a hologram of yaya, ying , and gopal*
Ying:Hello Everyone
Yaya:Hai ying,fang,Gopal
Gopal: Hey guys!!
Fang:Alright back to the topic, bbb is fainted but suddenly there a mark on his face*Show bbb face*
Ying:Ehh, isn't it was a mark on the wanted criminal face?!but why would it show on his face?
Yaya:Yeah!
Gopal:What if bbb was the criminal?

...

Bbb:Uhh, w-where am i?
Fang:You Awake huh..A wanted Criminal
Bbb:W-what?*Shocked*
"I never told anyone about this?!"
Yaya:Please be honest bbb.
Bbb:N-no im not the criminal
Ying:Than can you please explain about the orange mark that appears on your face
Bbb:*Shocked*T-there are mark on my face?!"Alright we are doomed"
Fang:Do you CARE to explain?
Bbb:I guess there nothing to hide from you guys huh...?but sorry i cant tell you noww...
*As he stood up and backed away slowly to the exit*
Bbb : Maybe next time...Ehee...bye guyss!

And yeahh..boboiboy ran away...

Yaya : Should we told to Comander Kokoci about this Fang..?
Fang : I think we should..This is not only about earth safety it,s also about galaxy safety..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BOBOIBOY POV
'What should i do..? Why this mark have to shown up..? Uhh..I dont know what to do anymore....'

I will try to ask rev about it..maybe he know somethingg..

"R-rev..?"

No respons

"Revv..."

.....

"Reversee..!!"

"Waaaa....w-what is itt..?are you hurtt..?who hurt youu..?I will kill himm just for youu...!"

"Revv.. -_-"

"Ehee .. sorry...so what is all about..why did you call me..?"

"I want to ask somethingg..Do you know this scar on my face..?"I show the scar to him..and i see he shocked...he try to control his expression like always..

"I-i dont really know about it...But i think your father know about it..I assume this scar have a most darkest past.."

"D-darkest past..?"

"Hmmm.."as he nodded

"But how can i ask my dad..he not gonna asnwer my phone call..."

"I just know that you father will come to the TAPOPS next week...You should go to TAPOPS tomorrow.."

"What if he didnt want to talk to me..?"

" I know what to do.."he smirked

"I hope you didnt do anything stupid rev.."

"....."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SKIPP TIMEE (BEFORE GO TO THE TAPOPS)

Fang : Everyone are here..?
Yaya : I think yess...
Bbb : w-wait...you forget about me i guess...
Fang : ohh...i thought you didnt follow us
Bbb : I have something to say to comander kokoci
Fang : same as him..he also have something to say
Bbb : ....let,s just go...come on...i will be in my room.. *as he run to his room*

.

.

.

.

.

AT TAPOPS STATION

Gopal : We finally arrived...!
Fang : let,go everyo-

AAAAAAAA..!!!

Fang: Ehh what that soundd..?!!
Yaya : Boboiboyy..!!
Ying : Let,s go to his room..!!

They run to his room because they scare something happen to boboiboy..They still care to boboiboy it just they didnt know how to show it..because of what happen

At boboiboy room

Fang : boboiboy..? are you in there..?

.......

Yaya : Can i punch this door..this door is metal is hard for us to break it use our hand..
Fang : Go ahead yaya..
Yaya : in one two three... *Dushhh!!!!*

Fang the first one who go inside bbb room..he start to explore that room to find bbb...when his find..he see something weirdd...boboiboy just sit in the corner of the room..with no expression..he not like bbb he know...and bbb eyes look so empty like have no soul..and the scar start to glow orange..his left eyes start to change to a weird symbol..

Fang : Boboiboy..? * Try to get close to bbb*
Bbb : dont come closer...you will get hurt..!!

When Fang hear that...he stop and he sit infront of bbb...

Fang : Can you tell me what happen just noww..?
Bbb : ......
Fang : No answer huhh...
Bbb : Just go do your job like always..
Fang : and you want me to left you here alonee...no fricking wayy!!
Bbb : .....*giggles* i thought you didnt care me
Fang : ......I s-still care okayy...they too
Bbb : but you already wake him up...you can't go backk...
Fang : who bbb..??
Bbb : is for you to find out

Bbb get up and walk away from Fang..Bbb take a eyepatch to close a scar across his eyes...

When he walk out...he saww his other friend look shocked..?

Gopal : Heyy why didnt you answer anything earlier..!!!We worry about youu...!!
Bbb : You guys are....worrying about me..?

.......

Bbb:just keep your worry..it,s already too late...

Boboiboy walks past them without looking at anything...

They are still shocked...bbb never be rude to them...this bbb is not the same as the old one...this one is empty...no happy memories...have a unique scar that keep to many secret from bbb himself...no emotion..to many that they can't even describe itt...

Will bbb forgive them or will rev take revenge for bbb..?

TO BE CONTINUED....

------------------------------------------------------------
_________________________________

How was the story!
If you enjoy it dont forget to vote and comment.
Remember Boboiboy is Belongs to Monsta
i just borrowed boboiboy not meaning to be ahead of monsta!!!
1460 words

Writed by:Itz_Milysya
_________________________________
------------------------------------------------------------

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.2M 34.3K 35
When you live your life in fear how will you turn out? Jillian Sadem might be an Alpha's daughter, but social anxiety runs her life. She always look...
4.7K 169 12
dakota and paul lahote were two peas in a pod while they lived with their parents in tacoma. but when their happily married parents divorce suddenly...
46K 2.7K 20
Boboiboy and his friends are attacked on their way back to earth. With reasons and motives unknown, they target Ochobot. "Ochobot! Hold on!" "B-Boboi...
17.9K 1.6K 200
Used to mostly post art, now its just randomness IMPORTANT NOTE: The art around the beginning of this book is o l d. Like- more than 2 years old kind...