Pirate Nurse ♡ ONE PIECE X Re...

By luffyxtaro

Shy!Reader x OP (slight yandere and will include others but *y/n's main interest is the ASL brothers* ^^) my... More

♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
☆6☆
☆7☆
☆8☆
☆9☆
♧10♧
♧11♧
♧13♧
♧14♧
◇15◇
◇16◇
◇17◇
◇18◇
♤19♤
♤20♤
♤21♤
♤22♤
♤23♤
♤24♤
♡25♡
♡26♡

♧12♧

5.5K 171 117
By luffyxtaro

a few weeks have passed since i've been working for doflamingo and i've slowly gotten used to the circumstances. i'm still not used to him though, he's as terrifying as he was when i first met him, but i do speak up more around him than i used to. i met a girl called rebecca and a woman named viola, the whole kingdom had heard of me of course, and my devil fruit. often pirates came to the island the first week i was here to try and kidnap me but doflamingo's family always protected me which i was thankful for.

i sat in the medical room, swinging my feet back and forth on the tall chair, which was for some reason designed to be taller than average chairs. it was the only chair that was so tall in the room but it was very comfortable. when i sat on it at least didn't feel like an ant in comparison with my patients (why is everyone in the donquixote family so tall?) and they didn't have to crouch down to my height for me to treat them.

in a few days my contract with doflamingo would end, and i dread that day horribly. he's either going to kill me or send me to the government where i'll probably be exploited till i'm unable to move from using my devil fruit so much. i shivered at that thought and the door opening made me jump, almost falling off the chair. i gripped the desk near me for support and breathed a sigh of relief. a chuckle awoke me from my trance, "you're so clumsy, doctor." i heard doflamingo say as he walked up to me, in his hands he held a injured dellinger by the hook of his shirt. i immediately took him from doflamingo and set him on the bed, "don't hold him like that! he won't be able to breathe!" i scolded without thinking and i immediately stopped what i was doing when i realized what i said. i'd always get so caught up with working that i wouldn't pay attention to things i say, it's like when i'm working all of my social anxiety disappears kind of. but i begged and prayed in my head i didn't just say what i think i did.

i heard him chuckle, right behind me and i felt like i was doomed, "why did you stop, doctor? you're so afraid of me, always shaking and fidgeting. i'm not a wolf you know. or maybe i am.. hehehehe." a shiver went down my spine and I fought the urge to jump out of the window. but sudden a groan from dellinger quickly snapped me back into my doctor mode and i tried ignoring doflamingo, praying he wouldn't get offended by it and thankfully he let me work. usually he would leave but this time he sat on the seat i was on before and watched as i stitched dellingers wounds and cleaned the blood off before healing him. i didn't heal him immediately because i felt like 50% of my power disappeared just from that interaction with doflamingo just now.

"dellinger-san, i advise you to lie down and sleep for a while to rest and regain your energy. getting healed by my devil fruit too often can impact your body into relying on it too much so the next time i'll try to only heal you when its crucial to," i said as i pushed him down, who was trying to get out, "arrghhh but i have things to do! i can't just be lying in bed!" he complained and i hushed him. he pouted, went under the blanket and faced the other way. i finally sighed and went to sit on my chair without looking. just as i was about to hop ontop of it a knee met my thigh  and scared the living hell out of me. i almost screamed but held back when i saw dellinger sleeping soundly. i heard doflamingo chuckling quietly behind me and i quickly turned to look at him with a frown, "c-can i help you sir...?" I stuttered.

he shook his head with a smile and got off the chair."it's amusing to watch you work. you get so focused and serious, little nurse." another shiver ran down my spine. country was happy because of him, but he absolutely terrified me. something about him was not right.

I sat back on my seat and began noting some things about dellingers body and injuries while doflamingo went outside of the room. i was finally able to breathe.

"doffy seems to like you," dellinger grumbled from the bed, still mad about being forced to sleep, "absolutely not! he's so mean to me!" i shot back in frustration and went back to my work. i heard him chuckle before a few snores sounded.

i walked through the streets of dressrosa, everything seemed so cheerful and nice i loved the vibe. i passed by viola who invited me to dance. i shyly declined but she dragged me along with her anyway. we danced a little together, moving to the rythmn of the song. when we finished i left with a huge smile on my face.

currently, i was on my way to send off my letter to dadan. when i arrived here i realized that i still haven't updated my mother about anything so I made sure that I included everything important in it about my life and so.

i sent off the letter and walked into a cafe, doflamingo had given me half of my pay, i'd receive the rest on the end of my work. i went in and ate some cake. when I exit the shop with my goods, something tall and pink standing near the shop caught my attention.

i stared for a few seconds before i realized it was the back of doflamingo, "finally finished huh? come here." he said as i scurried after him, he seemed to slow down so we can be walking at a pace i won't be needing to pant for air by. "yes?" i asked quietly, holding a box of cake i bought along the way.

"i'm sure you know that by the end of our contract i'm gonna give you away to the government... but my family seem to have gotten attached to you. specially baby 5 and dellinger. why don't you join the donquixote family? i'll defend you from the government and you'll be safe and happy." he said, looking ahead as my heart dropped. how the hell am i gonna decline this offer from a warlord?! actually, i'd rather be locked up by the government instead of being tormented by him! which is probably a stretch... but if i knew i'd have to join a warlord pirates evil family i'd have joined luffy's crew or the whitebeard pirates earlier. i slowly cried in my head at my stupidity, why am i so after death?! so suicidal?! actually! why is death always finding me and chasing after me? I'm too young!

"u-um... i..." i stuttered, not knowing how to spell out my NO PLEASE DO NOT PUT ME IN YOUR FAMILY OR THE NAVY'S HANDS! i cried silently and finally yelled out, "i'm sorry but i can't!" i felt like i could breathe after that. i slowly caught my breath as he suddenly stopped which made me knock into his back. before i fell and my cake got ruined (</3) i felt strings wrap around me and my cake, stopping us from being damaged.

"h-huh?" i whispered, trying to move my body out of these clutches but to no avail.

"you dare say no to me..?" he said, still not looking at me. i saw his fingers moving around weirdly and suddenly the strings held me even tightler. some were on my arm, hands, legs, torso and chest. i couldn't breathe. my skin began to bleed a little from how tight i was being held as well and i nervously glanced at my cake that was thankfully perfectly fine.

"even in these circumstances you're still worried about that cake?" he chuckled as he suddenly let me go. i fell on the ground coughing violently and bleeding a little from my wrists.

"fine." he said, a string suddenly wrapped around my left arm again and pulled me upwards towards him and he held my arm, "ah.. i accidentally hurt your precious wrists. i apologize. let us go back to my castle now." he muttered, his apology not sounding honest at all.

" sorry..." i whispered, tears were slowly building in my eyes from anxiety but he put his hand on my head, "whatever. a no means no. but rest assured, i won't let the navy harm you. you're my precious goods after all. i'll come back to you later, never think you're safe from me, even in the navy's clutches." he then walked ahead silently. i could tell he wasn't amused by my answer this time, instead he was enraged, despite the smile on his face.

i will not rest assured.

i sat in my bed. today was the day... my stupidity would get me arrested...

goodbye mama! i love you and i'll always miss you.. i'd thought i would see you before i died..

goodbye ace... you're the coolest man i know...

goodbye luffy.... my sweetheart...

and sabo. maybe it's time i join him...

i shook my head violently. i can't be thinking like this! i have to at least try to escape! he needs me so it's not like he'll kill me. my bounty also says specifically stay alive.

i packed my things and hopped out of the window. i jumped until i was outside of the castle territory fully and ran through the city. as i ran i noticed that everyone were keeping an eye on me. even viola looked worriedly towards me and waved. i ran past rebecca who wished me luck. my heart was beating violently as i finally reached the shore, freedom felt so close.

i went to one of the boats when all of a sudden a string wrapped around my leg, pulled me and made me fall on my back. footsteps approached and suddenly doflamingo was looming over me, "i hope the stunt you just pulled was you taking a walk... and not trying to escape me." he said, a scary smile remained on his face, "sweet nurse... i've been treating you so well. and you're trying to run from me? i'm so hurt.." he said as the strings pulled me upwards from my foot, making me fly upside down. my hair was almost touching the grass.

"you're so cute, what a shame this will be your last day in my kingdom." he said with a sigh as i noticed a marine ship approaching. my heart felt like it broke in pieces and i just silently accepted my fate. he finally set me on my feet and wrapped an arm around me as he waved at the ship with a wide smile.

"now don't be so upset. i said i'd come for you, didn't i? isn't that so reassuring?" he chuckled, knowing the answer himself as i kept quiet, afraid i'd burst out crying if i spoke. i would miss viola and rebecca.

the marines put the sea prism stones on me and i immediately fell on my knees, feeling like fainting. the man dragged me into the ship and threw me inside of a cell that was also made out of sea prism stones. the entire way to impel down i was half asleep. time passed really quickly while i was barely conscious, i never took the sea prism stones well. ever. they seemed to affect me so badly all the time. finally after what was probably hours I was thrown out of the cell and escorted into the impel down.

i went through security and a woman took me through the 6 levels of the prison to the last one.

level 6 was for the most dangerous and wanted men. were they so afraid of my escape?

she threw me in a cell and tied my hands above my head. the entire place was so dim and i was thankful i wasn't given a cellmate as everyone here looked absolutely terrifying. i think i might've even seen crocodile along the way as well.

suddenly a man came inside of the impel dawn, he went inside of my cell and i immediately saw who he was, tears begun building up in my eyes and i started crying.

"i never knew the next time i'd meet you would be in impel dawn, y/n," garp said with a heavy frown on his face. i sobbed as he fell to his knees in front of me, "please ... just accept the navy's offer...i can't stand seeing you like this. you've always been like a daughter to me." he said as i just cried. feeling disappointed in myself, "i-i never wanted to be a pirate.." i sobbed and he pet my head.

"but i can't join the navy. i can't betray acea and lufffy... they mean the world to me.." i wailed shaking my head and he suddenly stood up, "i'll try my best... but i can't guarantee they won't torture you." he said and with that he left and i continued crying.

i love angst i couldn't resist ^^ anyway precious y/n is in impel dawn! can you guess where this is headed?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 136 22
This is a modern One Piece AU. ❝𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦, 𝘺𝘦𝘵, 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘪𝘮? 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤�...
21.1K 395 52
Y/n has always been an amazing daughter,always been loved and taken care of, till tragedy hits, destiny puts her to live with another boy as unfortun...
2.2K 70 11
Started: Aug 24, 2023- ? You are a strong young woman who ate a dog devil fruit and wants to travel the Grandline. Wanting adventure, looking for lov...
537K 15.7K 112
[Name] was a very fragile girl, growing up she had three brothers who treated her like a sister, she didn't like violence or what so ever, she was a...