The eminence of a Holy knight...

By ChristianCalo22

(Y/N) an orphaned child during his normal life as a normal teen but in secret he goes as a vigilante taking o... More

Bio
Team bio
team bio part 2
Team bio part 3
Harem
chapter 1
Team bio part 4
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Announcement
Results
Team bio part 5
Team bio part 6
Harem part 2
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11

chapter 2

6.2K 110 145
By ChristianCalo22

Daytime somewhere in the land of midgar in a town people walking and enjoying their time a horse carriage passing by and hearing the train in the distance.

Then suddenly they heard an explosion which they knew where and what's going on.

But in a mansion by the courtyard two individuals are in a middle of a spar a young girl twelve years old long black hair, red eyes, wearing training clothes holding a sword.

Who she's up against is a ten years old with his blonde hair, emerald green eyes, wearing male version of the training clothes and holding a sword.

The two of them continue on their clash with great speed and skills.

By the sidelines there are guards with a man and woman in front of them and a little boy same age as the other boy but his hair is black and black eyes.

The two teens continue on their spar till the girl dodges his strike and then point her blade at his neck making him stop.

???: I win. Said with a smile.

He sigh of defeat.

???: Almost had you there big sis claire. Said with a annoyed look and pouting.

The girl revealed is named claire kagenō heiress of the kagenō family, she giggle and pat on his head.

Claire: Keep it up and you might get a chance to beat me, (y/n). Said with a smile.

The teen is (y/n) kagenō adopted son of the family, who is smiling.

They hear clapping which they look at the adults and boy clapping to them.

As for why he's here and but main question is how.

Flashback ten years ago.

In the golden void two individuals in a middle of a battle with great speed that surpassed all speedster combined and clash of their weapons created a powerful explosion.

The two of them reveal to be (y/n) (l/n) and artoria pendragon clashing their swords in their final training.

It took (y/n) a full year in the void master his new found power with excalibur the sword of promise victory as it's wielder and trained his body to the limit to be compatible to excalibur full power.

The two of them reappeared in a burst of speed which he suddenly dodges her swing and then caught her off guard by pointing excalibur by her neck.

Y/N: I win. Said with a smirk.

Artoria giggle at this while smiling.

Artoria: Yes you win (y/n) with this your training is now complete. Said with a smile.

He nod of understanding knowing they will see each other again when he's transported there.

Y/N: So I get transported right?. Said with a curious look.

But artoria shook her head.

Artoria: No (y/n) I will send you there to he reborn in that world. Said with a smile.

This got him curious about it.

Y/N: Why should I be reborn, I didn't die just summoned here?. Said with a questionable look.

Artoria: Yes that is true but the real reason to be reborn is for your magic power to adapt, this way you can fully adapt to the power you possess to the fullest a infant can mature and grow along with his or her magic reserves think of this as a restart of your power to master and understanding your potential at full power. Said with a smile.

This got him to understand this way he can be more powerful than ever before by maturing and growing his strength.

He smile and then given excalibur to artoria.

Y/N: Then I'll leave excalibur in your capable hands till we meet again artoria. Said with a smile.

She nod of understanding and took the sword back.

Then suddenly he started to glow meaning the time has come to be reborn to this new world.

Artoria looking at her successor over a year together knowing him and his passion to protect those he cares about.

Which she did something he did not expect.

Suddenly pulls him for a kiss on the lips much to his shock and blushing at this sudden act.

Once they split as artoria looks at him with a smile.

Artoria: Till we meet again my one true king. Said with a smile.

Then he suddenly disappeared turning to golden particles going to the new world.

???: Seems your finally done. Said from behind her.

Artoria turn to see shadow figure individuals who she personally picked without (y/n) noticed.

Artoria: Yes now to our part we shall meet again all of you so be ready to face this enemy. Said with a determined look.

They all nod and disappeared in particles of light.

At the new world.

Night time as a certain family looking st the stars in the sky.

Ms kagenō who she's pregnant and be due in a month to give birth as she rub her belly.

Little Claire place her head at her mother's belly feeling the little one kick.

Little claire: I felt a kick mommy. Said with a smile.

She smile to hear that as Mr kagenō laugh a bit.

Mr kagenō: Well of course the little one will be strong and have a big sister to look up to right. Said with a smile.

They smile and look at the stars again then suddenly they noticed something by the forest like a light shine there.

Which they are confused at that till suddenly they hear a cry of a infant which it is.

Little claire: Is that a baby crying mommy, daddy?. Said with a questionable look.

The two adults look at each other and Mr kagenō called his guards to accompany them to the source of the crying sound.

They kept hearing a bit louder and louder meaning they're close.

Then reached to a tree that is far of the rest and to their surprise to see a baby with blonde hair wrapped in a white blanket crying.

Seeing the young one there ms kagenō motherly instinct got the better of her and quickly walked to the little one.

Mr kagenō: Wait my love. Said with a concern look.

Ignore her husband and sees the little baby still crying as she gently picked the little one up and try to calm down.

Ms kagenō: Shhhh, it's ok no need to cry little one. Said with a concern look.

Hearing her voice and felt her warmth the baby calms down and slept a bit as her husband along with claire and the guards went to her side.

Mr kagenō: My word why would someone abandon this innocent infant out here alone?. Said with a concern look.

They look around as some of the guards look for some tracks if someone pass by which to their confusion no one is around and left no tracks it was like the baby appeared out of nowhere.

Ms kagenō: This is strange no one was here but only this little one. Said with a concern look.

She looks at the sleeping baby which to her surprise sees waking up reveal his emerald green eyes looking at her with great curiosity.

As that melt her heart to see such adorable look to the little one which she made her decision noticed claire looking at the baby.

Ms kagenō: Claire looks like you have a new little brother. Said with a smile.

This brought the attention of her husband who is surprise and daughter who is excited to hear that.

Mr kagenō: Wait are you certain and how can you tell it's a boy?. Said with a confused look.

But he flinch at her menacing smile as felt his spine shiver in fear.

Ms kagenō: We will adopt the little one and that's final understand dear and as for he's a boy call it a motherly instinct. Said with a menacing smile.

He pale in fear at his wife glare.

The mother looks at claire who is smiling.

Little claire: Are we really adopting him mommy. Said with a smile.

She nodded as made her cheer.

Ms kagenō looks at the baby boy who is still looking at her with great curiosity.

Ms kageno: Well then welcome to the family little one but you need a name. Said with a smile.

They thought about for a moment but claire felt a like something suddenly came to her mind.

Little claire: How about (y/n). Said with a smile.

This got the parents attention and heard the baby giggle meaning he likes it.

Ms kagenō: Well then (y/n) it is then. Said with a smile.

As the family along with their new member of the family headed back home.

End flashback.

That day he was officially adopted to the kagenō family even though despite not being their actual son they still care for him especially his adopted mother.

Mr kagenō went to their side smiling.

Mr kagenō: I am so proud of you two and claire did magnificent as always. Said with a smile.

Both kids sigh knowing what happens next.

As ms kagenō vein pulse in her left eyebrow with a menacing aura around her while smiling menacing.

Ms kagenō: What about (y/n) dear?. Said with a smile.

Which that made the man pale and sweat in fear slowly turning to his wife.

Mr kagenō: I uh yes he did great too just need more training right. Said with a nervous look.

Which the two kids slowly moved away from their father who didn't get chance to react in time by his wife started to beat him up...........again.

Cid walks to his sister and adopted brother.

Cid: You two did great just wish I could be good as the two of you. Said with a smile.

The two of them smile.

Claire: With a lot of practice you might catch up to us little bro. Said with a smile.

Y/N: She's right with a lot of practice, little bro. Said with a small grin.

This made cid eyebrows twitch.

Cid: Hey we're the same age (y/n)?. Said with a annoyed look.

Y/N: True but I'm older than you by a month. Said with a grin.

This made him pout and but angry at that remark true he was born a month after they found him and adopted to the family.

(Y/N) smiling ever since his rebirth of this new world and surprisingly adopted to this family they care for him despite not being their blood but he studies well and train excellent skills at best but he cares for this family not wanting to trade anything for this.

The hear their father scream in pain still being beat up by his wife.

(Y/N) walks to her to calm down.

Y/N: Mother he learned his lesson again that will be enough please. Said with a cute look.

That made her stop and smile at her adopted son.

Ms kagenō: Of course (y/n) now let's go eat lunch they must have finished it by now. Said with a smile.

They all headed to the mansion as cid is walking behind them.

Or should I say minoru who is also reborn as cid kagenō to this world he couldn't be happy to be reborn in a world filled with magic and take it as his own.

So he decided to pretend as a background character while when no one is looking he leaves at night to go bandit hunting killing bandits and taking what they stole for himself.

While this life he likes it but he can't help about his adopted brother like he heard that name before.

But just shrug it of without a care in the world.

Skip at night.

In (y/n)'s room the ten year old kid reading a book a story about the three heroes who defeated the demon diabolos which is popular around and he can tell everything happened is real.

Then suddenly he felt a familiar presence and smile as the window opened the curtains moved away from the wind as someone come in.

Y/N: Been a while artoria. Said with a smile.

He turn to see artoria but to his surprise she's the same age as him, smiling at him.

Artoria: Indeed it has (y/n) and hopefully you liked the farewell gift before being reborn. Said with a smile.

He blush a little at that memory as she giggle seeing his reaction.

Then she noticed the book he holds and frown a bit.

Artoria: I see that you already have thoughts on that story. Said with a neutral look.

He looks at the book and nod.

Y/N: I get the feeling that this organization is after those who are cursed by this demon, my guess they want the power of it. Said with a serious look.

She nod of understanding.

Artoria: Then let's be of and see how you progress so far with your new found power. Said with a smile.

He nod and then summons his magic and split himself in two.

The original looks at his other.

Y/N: Remain here while I'm away. Said with a neutral look.

The other nod and went to continue and he looks at artoria who's surprised at that technique.

Y/N: Copied that move from jellal did with his thought projection magic I modified with this power as my heavenly clone magic. Said with a smile.

She smile at the thoughtful thinking and then moved her cloak showing excalibur in it's sheath.

Artoria: Now then let's see how good you gotten with real opponents that want to kill you for real. Said with a smile.

He smile as then a light surrounded his body to change clothes with a blue cloak with golden lining, a armor chest plate, armor boots and armor glove on.

Artoria being intrigued at this and both of them disappeared in golden particles of light leaving the clone alone to read the book.

In a forest far off the kagenō family.

(Y/N) and artoria jumping from tree to tree heading to a direction about some bandits they sense not very far.

Once they reached they see a cabin not far with some men there guarding outside and see some carriages there with some very valuable items such as golden coins, arts, weapons.

This made (y/n) to narrow his eyes and looks to see the cabin feeling the presence of many others inside and something else he sense like someone afraid which turn to realization he felt a child in there.

Quickly jumps in the air straight above the cabin breaking through the ceiling with his sword drawn and slam it to the table unleashed a powerful holy light blast sended them flying.

Bandit 1: THE HELL!!. Yelled with a surprise look.

Bandit 2: WHERE THIS KID COME FROM!?. Yelled with a surprise look.

The disguise teen glare at the men with his eyes on golden color.

Y/N: Someone who really hate bandits and do what must be done. Said with a serious look.

This got them to draw their weapons.

Bandit 3: Don't get overconfident you brat. Said with a serious look.

He shoots with his pistol but (y/n) easily with a swift movement with his sword to deflect it back strait at the man's head.

The others are kind of surprised.

Y/N: Face your judgment for your sins. Said with a serious look.

Some bandits charge at him but he disappeared in a blur of speed and killed them with great skills which the rest of them now shake in fear.

Bandit 1: RUN AWAY!!. Yelled with a fear look.

He tried to run but suddenly he was hit by a golden light beam obliterated him to dust which the rest now are no match against him as he kills them.

Within the cabin by a door cracked open a bit someone is there which reveals a twelve year old girl with honey blonde hair and honey color eyes tied up and gagged but hearing the commotion outside and saw what's happening seeing the blue cloak individual beating and killing the bandits.

But she was awed of his swordsman skills and cannot believe such skills should exist but then the door opened and she was grabbed by someone.

As (y/n) dealt with the bandist makings sure he not missed any of them but forgot.

Y/N: Their leader where did that one hide. Said with a serious look.

Bandit leader: Right here kid. Said from behind.

He turns around and widen his eyes seeing the leader holding the girl hostage pointing a dagger at her neck.

Bandit leader: Don't you dare make a move or this brat is dead. Said with a smirk.

This made him scowl at him can't do anything or the girl is done for.

But he noticed someone behind him slowly knowing it's artoria.

Bandit leader: I have to admit someone so young as you be this skilled killing my men that easily and no mercy. Said with a smirk.

Y/N: These men deserve nothing but death for their sins on the path they took. Said with a serious look.

Which the leader chuckle.

Bandit leader: Well that's not our fault once we go this path it never stop feeling good, but after seeing your display of skills why not join me kid and I'll give you whatever you want. Said with a smirk.

This made him narrow his eyes hearing those words.

Y/N: Pathetic. Said with a serious look.

This got his attention and the girl.

Y/N: Do you honestly believe that I do this for fun and entertaining, no that's not it at all what my goal is no my sole purpose is to eradicate all corruption of the world it is nothing but a dark plague that will he erased from existence with the light of hope something for someone like you wouldn't understand. Said with a serious look.

This made the man mad to hear that as for the girl is awed by those word like a fire started to ignite in her very soul.

The cloak teen start to take one step but the leader place the dagger more close to the girl's neck.

Bandit leader: Didn't I say don't move kid or is it your not caring about the girl. Said with a serious look.

Y/N: Nope just wanted to keep your attention for my partner to strike you. Said with a smirk.

This got his eyes to widen as suddenly his arm that was holding his dagger was cut off as he screams in pain.

The chance he needed to kick the man to the face as he let go of the girl and to grab her keeping the distance from the man.

Once artoria wearing her hood on point her sword at the man throat as he stood still.

Artoria: For such path you went on deserves nothing but death. Said with a serious look.

She then slice the man's throat bleeding to death.

Once that's over she looks to see (y/n) untie the girl.

Girl: Thank you. Said with a nervous look.

He nod to her.

Y/N: Your welcome ma-. Before he could finish his sentence.

Both he and artoria felt presence of individuals heading to their location judging where they're from it is the midgar knights coming here.

Y/N: People heading straight here, you can wait for them here ma'am. Said with a smile.

Then he and artoria heading to opposite direction where not wanting to be seen but.

Girl: Wait. Said with a confused look.

This brought their attention.

Girl: I want to know your name's of my heroes. Said with a questionable look.

This got them to think.

Lucius: Call me Lucius the holy knight. Said with a smile.

Artoria: My name is artoria take care. Said with a smile.

The two of them disappeared into the forest just before the girl could ask.

???: Princess rose. Said from behind.

The girl reveal to be rose looks at the men arrived but to their surprise the massacre happened to the bandits.

Midgar guard: Are you alright princess?. Said with a concern look.

She nod to them.

Midgar guard: Alright I'll take you to your father he's getting worried. Said with a small smile.

She nod of understanding and went with the guard while the others stay to investigate what happened here.

Rose took one last look to the forest where the two heroes went and thinking about the boy.

Rose 'whisper': Lucius the holy knight, hope we meet again. Said with a smile.

Unknown to them that one other certain individual who saw the whole thing with a annoyed look on his face because he couldn't get the money by the guards close by and the kid and girls who took them out before he does that.

Cid: Damn you lucius the holy knight. Said with a serious look.

Far off the forest hills (y/n) and artoria looking to the distance seeing the girl is in safe hands and both of them left walking to a direction till.

???: Impressive display of skills. Said out of nowhere.

This got his attention and artoria smile seeing they have arrived.

Then reveal fourteen individuals seeing some same age as him others older than them.

The first one a year older is a black haired girl with crimson red eyes, wearing a black and red clothing and holds a katana on her waist and a mask on her hip.

The second one is a girl same age as the first one but her hair is long scarlet red, brown eyes wearing clothing as a witch very revealing on her body and has a wooden staff.

The third one one is a blonde hair girl same age as them with emerald green eyes wearing a silver and red armor.

Fourth one is a girl by two years older than them have long blue hair and eyes wearing a white uniform like a general having a rapier on her hip and a mark on her chest above her bust.

The fith one is a girl two years older than them with dark blue hair color, brown eyes and wearing a white tight body suit showing off her figure and a katana in it's sheath in her back.

The six one is a girl a year older with long purple hair, red color eyes wearing a purple tight suit showing her figure as the other girl and holding a red spear.

The seventh one is a girl same age as them having light blue hair and eyes, wearing ornate azure armor and a long white skirt and holding a bow.

The eight girl is same age as them wears white and green clothes, also has a white and green collar on her neck. She has long blond hair tied up with a flower-like hairband. Her hair bangs however are not tied up with her hair and has a katana sword on her hip.

The ninth girl a year older than them and has pale skin, green eyes, and auburn hair that is tied up into pigtails by white hair ties. She wears an iris in the left side of her hair and a thin white band across her forehead. Her clothing consists of a white wolf fur cape tied with a white cord necklace with green ornaments, a pink and dark blue chest armor, a white wolf fur skirt, white wolf fur cuffs, white wolf fur shin guards, and white wraps around her feet, also carries a sword at her waist and surprisingly she has wolf ears and tail.

The tenth girl is a year older than them she has short blonde hair with two long tufts that framed the sides of her head and golden eyes. She wore a revealing outfit with a black tube top, detachable sleeves with what looked like gold bands, pants, boots and a scarf around her neck, also she has lion ears and a tail.

The eleventh girl is same age as them long blonde hair coupled by a crown and a veil covering her face. She seemingly wore a black dress that exposes her navel and abdomen.

The twelve girl is a year older than him with long blonde hair and green eyes dressed in a black skintight suit that has red outlines, which give her seductive rounded lines and has two swords in her hands.

The thirteenth girl two years older with long straight pink hair that runs nearly the entire length of her body. She wears a sexy black dress with black thigh-highs, her more recognizable feature is the blindfold she wears over her eyes and the red tattoo on her forehead and holds two chain daggers.

The last girl a year older with long black hair trimmed and styled after a traditional japanese princess haircut, red eyes, she wears a jet black kimono with silver embroidery like those worn during a funeral. She has pale skin that is slightly translucent and has fans in her hands.

(Y/N) could not believe what he sees is the girls from each other the series he watched a from his last life.

Y/N: Raven branwen, irene belserion, mordred, esdeath, asagi, scathach, sinon, leafa, ayame, leone, morgan le fay, angela, medusa and glass. Said with a surprise look.

The girls smile at him seeing he knows who they are.

Raven: Well that saved us the trouble of introducing ourselves. Said with a smile.

Irene: Indeed seems that artoria has chosen a good successor after all. Said with a smile.

This got his attention and looks at artoria.

Artoria: Like I told you before I have chosen those who can fight by your side and end this evil organization. Said with a small smile.

Mordred: My father is right kid do don't disappoint us as our future husband. Said with a savage grin.

This got his full attention and surprised at that.

Y/N: Wait what?. Said with a surprise look.

The girls looks at artoria.

Asagi: You didn't tell him about it artoria?. Said with a curious look.

She chuckle nervously.

Artoria: Caught in the moment spending time with him you know. Said with a nervous look and blushing of embarrassment.

Esdeath: Indeed and the way he made those bandits scream made me so hot right now, your indeed more powerful than tatsumi. Said with a sadistic smirk.

Scathach sigh.

Scathach: We're getting out of topic everyone. Said with a serious look.

Ayame: Yeah we can't get distracted. Said with a serious look.

But she eep when leone appeared from behind and hugging her.

Leone: Oh don't hide you find (y/n) as a alpha material. Said with a grin.

She blush to hear that.

Angela: Everyone please focus. Said with a annoyed look.

Medusa: Yes angela is right, wait till he's fifteen and then we can have our fun. Said with a smirk.

This made everyone blush at the thoughtful idea especially (y/n) who's face red.

Y/N: Alright enough let's get out of here before the midgar soldiers noticed our presence. Said with a annoyed look and blushing.

Glass: I agree let's go. Said with a serious look.

They all leave the area as (y/n) looks at artoria.

Y/N: Future husband?. Said with a deadpanned look.

She giggle.

Artoria: Well you are the last male pendragon family member you need more than one wife to restore the greatest noble family of all time. Said with a smile.

This got him curious as artoria noticed.

Artoria: I may did some changes in this world about the pendragon name your clone should found out about it by now. Said with a smile.

This got him curious but leave it to that and walk to catch up to the others.

Mordred: By the way what will our team name is?. Said with a curious look.

This got their attention and looks at (y/n) who smile.

Y/N: The order of avalon, that is our organization name. Said with a smile.

They all smile like the name and headed away to start their goals.

Three years later.

By the kagenō mansion thirteen year old (y/n) walking with his two maids that are angela and medusa but in their alias are angelica and ana.

Why they're his maids well a year ago the two of them appear to him one time better to have guards to him and stay by his side at all times.

But he talked to his adopted parents about it which the father got extremely jealous of how beautiful they are.

His adopted mother beat him up but told them that they're hired but only to listen to her, claire and (y/n).

Claire met them and could feel a bit jealous they're around her brother all the time.

Cid just didn't care but deep down bit of jealous and well as usual felt he should know them but shrug it of without a care.

He looks for his sister since today is maybe her last day her and leave for the royal midgar spellsword academy for those who turned fifteen to attend.

Since his sister is now fifteen this is the last time to see her.

Then noticed his mother.

Y/N: Hey mom have you seen claire?. Said with a questionable look.

She looks at him with a smile.

Ms kagenō: Oh she's by the river sparing with cid, but that brother of yours can't seem to progress at all. Said with a smile and concern look at the end.

He understood what she meant all these years cid seems like doesn't want to progress something that (y/n) felt odd about it.

Y/N: Well I'll go see them. Said with a smile.

She nod of understanding.

Ms kagenō: Be a dear and tell claire to be ready the guest are about to arrive foe the farewell party. Said with a smile.

He nod of understanding and left with his maids following him.

Reaching to where the two are.

Medusa (Ana): (Y/N) can I speak about something?. Said with a neutral look.

He looks at her and nod even though she's not his servant like in the fate series but she got used to it.

Medusa (Ana): It is about your brother cid, I feel something odd about him can't help but feel this way. Said with a neutral look.

This got him to agree.

Y/N: You think he's holding back his true potential?. Said with a curious look.

Angela (Angelica): Base of our observations so far is unknown but not very sure if you saw his personality. Said with a neutral look.

He nod of understanding after seeing so far he acts that way.

Y/N: We'll leave him alone for now until then got it. Said with a neutral look.

They nod of understanding.

Once they reach to where the two siblings are they suddenly hear a splash which they knew who it is at the water.

They came out of the clearing seeing cid in the river and claire by the land.

Y/N: Won again big sister. Said with a smile.

She turn to look her adoptive walking towards her and frown a bit at the maids behind him.

Claire: He will never progress I'm afraid. Said with a small smile.

He nod of understanding and looks at ana (medusa).

Y/N: Ana can you take my brother home for a change of clothes after he takes a bath, I don't want him to get sick. Said with a small smile.

She nod to him and walked towards cid helping him out of the water.

Medusa (Ana): Come along young master. Said with a small smile.

But he groan.

Cid: Do I have to?. Said with a annoyed look.

But he pale a bit seeing her glare.

Cid: Yes ma'am. Said with a fear look.

He and the maid left heading home as (y/n) looks at claire.

Y/N: So your leaving tomorrow huh?. Said with a small smile.

She nod to him feeling a bit sad to leave but (y/n) has an idea.

He draws his sword which got her attention.

Y/N: How about one last spar big sister?. Said with a smile.

She smile to hear that since he progress better than cid and draws her sword out.

Claire: Indeed we're at nineteen wins each til we met at the academy. Said with a smile.

Both of them took their stances as angela went to the sidelines to look at the two prepared to fight.

Then suddenly (y/n) charge at her full speed as she blocks his attack and pushed him back.

Claire went to strike him but he dodges quickly and appeared to her left to strike but she blocks him quickly but got pushed back by the attack.

Claire smirk a bit seeing he's gotten stronger the last time they spared.

Then she sees him disappear and she blocks his attack to her right and both of them attack each other with a barrage of their attacks blocking at the same time too.

The two of them smirk of excitement at this fight as they are even so far.

Claire made her move to push him back and strike him but then he blocks her.

Then he twist to turn deflected her blade away to strike as she quickly moved to intercept.

At great speed of their swords the dust cloud appear which angela can't see what's going on.

Until it disappeared reveal the two siblings swords aimed at their necks an inch close to the skin stopping right there.

Both siblings separated while smiling.

Y/N: Looks like is a draw. Said with a smile.

She smile agreed with him.

Claire: You progress better than cid did, I just hope he can. Said with a small smile.

He nod of understanding.

Y/N: Come on let's head home the guests are about to arrive soon and you have to be ready. Said with a smile.

Both places their swords in it's sheath ad they walked together heading home with angela beside (y/n).

Claire glance at (y/n) seeing him progress better than cid did and his education on reading was excellent which made her mother and surprisingly father proud.

She blush a little to see he's getting more handsome but quickly shook it of.

Claire 'thought': What am I thinking he's my adopted younger brother. Said in her mind with a little nervous look and small blush.

Next day.

At Claire's room which is a complete mess that surprised the kagenō family to see she's missing.

(Y/N) seeing the broken door by the balcony meaning the kidnapper come in night but the question is.

Y/N 'thought': How on earth they get pass the guards?. Said in his mind with a curious look.

He hears his adopted father saying something stupid again about the kidnapper and which his adopted mother got mad start to beat him up again.

Not wanting to stay and chat he and his two maids left to get ready to leave and find her while cid and the maid left in another direction.

(Y/N) got his clothes changed and looks at medusa.

Y/N: You stay here and find out how the kidnappers pass through the guards I get the feeling we have a mole that must be terminated. Said with a serious look.

She nod of understanding and left.

Once (y/n) is outside with angela behind him dressed ready to leave.

Ms kagenō: Oh (y/n). Said from above.

He looks to see his adopted mother by the balcony while holding her husband in a head lock seeing his face turning blue.

Ms kagenō: Find her please and if by chance bring the kidnappers so I can punish them for taking my baby girl. Said with a menacing smile.

He nod of understanding.

As he and angela getting ready to leave and hearing Mr kagenō screaming in pain.

Once outside (y/n) whistle loud to call out his companion.

By the forest something coming out and reveals a horse rushing toward him and (y/n) smile to see his companion.

Y/N: Hello spirit. Said with a smile.

The stallion neighing to his partner and (y/n) got on him without a sadle and sees angela on her horse.

Y/N: Hyaaah. Said.

The stallion rush to a direction to meet up with the others.

Meanwhile cid sees his adopted brother leaving to find claire while talking to beta.

Later.

(Y/N) and claire meet up with the others as he sees irene and morgan using their tracking spell.

Artoria noticed his presence and the worried look on his face.

Artoria: We'll find her (y/n) have faith she will be fine. Said with a concern look.

He nod of understanding but can't help himself to be this worried.

Raven: Where's medusa?. Said with a questionable look.

Y/N: Back at the mansion I told her to investigate how those kidnappers get through the guards meaning they have help from someone on the inside. Said with a serious look.

This made them narrow their eyes at that.

Mordred: Think these people are from this cult of diabolos?. Said with a curious look.

For the past three years the order of avalon doing their good deeds through the kingdom and being well known.

Also after they dealt one of the bandits hideouts they discovered through the leader in charge there they're working for the organization called the cult of diabolos.

They didn't get much because the leader doesn't know much but at least they got the name.

Y/N: Probably meaning they're must be an explanation on why they kidnapped claire. Said with a serious look.

This got artoria to realized something.

Artoria: There maybe something, (y/n) do you remember when your sister was sick and you cured her without everyone noticed, can you describe what was that got her sick. Said with a curious look.

He thought about it because it was about five years ago.

Y/N: About five years ago when she was ten I felt a something odd about her and when I cured her it was something not even human, it felt like demonic. Said with a neutral look.

This got their attention.

Asagi: So it's true it's demonic possession from the story, at the last breath the demon placed curses on the heroes. Said with a surprise look.

This got them to realized.

Ayame: I get that that cult of diabolos are after the power of that demon. Said with a serious look.

Y/N: We'll figure out when we capture some of them especially the leader. Said with a serious look.

Irene and morgan: Found her. Said in sync.

This brought their attention as (y/n) eyes turn gold color.

Y/N: We leave immediately kid gloves are of, we show them no mercy. Said with a serious look.

This made the girls nod to him and leave towards claire's location.

Where claire is.

In a jail cell bind in magic sealing chains wearing her pink night gown.

The person in front of her is grease a former viscount of the midgar kingdom royal guard looking at the girl.

Grease: You know I had a daughter, I will not resort such violent ways claire kagenō. Said with a serious look.

Claire looking at him with a emotionless expression and dodges a kick from him.

Grease: Impressive to dodge that while locked up in magic sealing chains. Said with a serious look.

Claire: I was taught to master my magical abilities and my physical abilities the best I can do and how to use it. Said with a neutral look.

Grease: Then your father is a smart man. Said with a neutral look.

Claire: That old baldy no, it was my adopted little brother who taught me. Said with a small smirk.

This got his attention having heard about that.

Grease: Your adopted little brother. Said with a curious look.

Claire: Indeed when we fight it ends either way but progress well learning a lot from me and I learned a lot from him than my little brother cid who I beat him at every spar. Said with a small smirk.

Grease: I heard about your adopted little brother, found thirteen years ago and adopted to the family, especially despite his age showing great skills in swordsmanship as a dark knight and i also heard he healed you when you showed signs of possession. Said with a neutral look.

This got her attention and sigh of annoyance.

Claire: That crap again that's not how it happened at all, how can he heal me in the condition I was in. Said with a serious look.

He sigh.

Grease: Well just to be sure I'm going to investigate further about your adopted little brother. Said with a serious look.

This got claire mad to hear that and moved her right arm break the chain to swing at him which he dodges it.

Claire: IF YOU DARE TOUCH HIM I'LL YOUR GONNA ASWER TO ME!!!. Yelled with a angered look.

She moved her left arm but hurt herself to break free.

Grease: You idiot you mutilated your own hand. Said with a serious look.

Claire glare at him.

Claire: I'll kill you along with your family and friends anyone you ca-. Before she could finish her sentence.

Grease punched her to knock the girl out.

Grease: Stupid bitch, won't matter we'll know she's compatible by analyzing her blood. Said with a serious look.

Then suddenly a guard comes in.

Guard: Master grease. Said with a concern look.

Grease: What is it?. Said with a serious look.

Guard: Intruders. Said with a concern look.

This got him surprised.

Guard: They appear to be seven of them and appeared out of nowhere like shadows, our men are being wiped out. Said with a concern look.

This got him surprised to hear that.

Grease: Alert all of them and de-. Before he could finish his sentence.

Suddenly they stumbled feeling a massive earthquake and explosion has heard.

Grease: The hell?. Said with a surprise look.

Where the seven shadows are they're felt it quite bit surprised as well.

Epsilon: The hell was that?. Said with a confused look.

Beta looks at alpha who narrow her eyes.

Beta: Lady alpha?. Said with a confused look.

Alpha: We're not the only ones here, seems they're here too. Said with a serious look.

This got the rest of the girls surprise to hear that knowing who she's talking about.

At another part of the hidden base.

Some members are there with scientists too but the wall was broken through and see fifteen shadow figures coming through the cloud of dust revealed the way out.

One of the men saw the leader as he pale in fear.

Soldier: Oh shit that's lucius the holy knight. Said with a fear look.

The rest of the men and scientists pale in fear having heard of this group the order of avalon.

Lucius made a motion to let his members let loose killing them one by one.

Some scientists tried to escape but they were caught by magic chains preventing them to escape which morgan walk towards them with a smirk.

Morgan: Where do you think your going?. Said with a smirk.

Lucius taking out his opponent, disarmed his weapon and point his sword by his neck as the man stay completely still.

Lucius: Claire kagenō where is she held captive?. Said with a angered look.

His opponent pale and sweat in fear seeing his golden eyes in rage and points at one of the tunnels.

Soldier 2: Th-That way and turn right then a second path to your left, you can find her there. Said with a fear look.

He nod of understanding and then cut his head of as he walks to the direction.

Lucius: Artoria your in charge I'm going for the girl. Said with a serious look.

She nod of understanding and looks at the captured scientists.

Artoria: Take them to headquarters and interrogate them no mercy for them. Said with a serious look.

Morgan nod of understanding and looks at esdeath who is smirking.

The two of them teleported away with their captives as artoria looks at the remaining team.

Artoria: Let's go hunting. Said with a serious look.

They nod and went on the other tunnel to hunt down the rest of the cult members.

Lucius aka (y/n) walking to the direction where his adopted sister is while dealing with some men in his way killing them.

As he was about to reach his destination he was stopped by one man.

Guard: Listen kid I don't know how you got here bu-. Before he could finish his sentence.

Suddenly his head was cut of and his body falls to the ground while continuing walking.

Then reached to the jail cell and see claire inside and unconscious.

He quickly cut the bars to get through to see she's ok.

He check everything and to his relief she's ok but hurt judging by the bruise on her face and her left wrist as well meaning she hurt herself to break free start healing her.

Once he's done claire start to awake and widen her eyes remembered what happened.

She sits up and to her surprise to see the bars are destroyed.

Lucius: Seems your doing alright. Said by her right.

She looks to see the blue cloak teen.

Claire: Who are you?. Said with a curious look.

Lucius: I am lucius leader of the order of avalon. Said with a neutral look.

She is surprise to hear the group wiping out bandits and criminal organizations.

Lucius got to his feet and walks out while he pointed to another direction.

Lucius: Head that way and go left you'll see your way out of here, your adopted brother is looking for you. Said with a neutral look.

This got her attention and looks at him.

Claire: How did you know about my adopted brother?. Said with a curious look.

He turn to look at her with a small smile.

Lucius: I'm a friend to your brother, run along now this place will collapse soon. Said with a small smile.

He left through about hallway which claire quickly run to the path he told her to go.

Artoria and the other girls wiping out the enemy and capture some research materials that brought their attention to take to their headquarters.

Once they reached to a place they're faced by Grease who saw his sword and seven girls wearing a black skintight suit.

Grease: Oh great the order of avalon. Said with a fear look.

Alpha and the other girls noticed the fourteen girls and felt their power.

Artoria: You must be the one in charge then, surrender now and we will make your death quickly and painless. Said with a serious look.

This made him mad and charge at artoria which she blocks it easily with caliburn pushing him back.

Artoria quickly went to attack him only to he interfered by alpha.

Alpha: This one is our prey to deal with. Said with a serious look.

Artoria tilt her head a bit to the left but then she disappeared in a blur of speed surprised the blonde elf as she was kicked to the right rib and sended flying to her group who are surprised that alpha was hit quite easily.

Artoria: Seems your not strong enough. Said with a serious look.

Alpha back to her feet and glare at her.

Grease seeing this he's outmatched and gets a capsule containing red pills which angela noticed.

Angela: My lady. Said with a serious look.

Hearing her warning she turn to see grease took one pill which a burst of power unleashed that changes him and seeing his left eye glow red and charges at artoria which she quickly evade it and clash with his sword.

But she pushed him back much to the man being shocked.

Grease: But how?. Said with a shock look.

Artoria: Not worth my time surrender now. Said with a serious look and her eyes glow gold.

Grease seeing he's outnumbered and outmatched he quickly stab his sword to the ground breaking apart which made a hole.

Mordred: Damn got away. Said with a annoyed look.

Asagi: Don't worry he will find him. Said with a serious look.

Alpha: Oh really. Said by their side.

They look at the seven girls glaring at them.

Alpha: You girls seem strong why not join us shadow garden. Said with a neutral look.

Artoria narrow her eyes at her.

Artoria: Sorry but we already are a group and our leader is far more powerful than your leader. Said with a serious look.

This made the seven shadows mad.

Epsilon: How dare you insult lord shadow. Said with a serious look.

Delta: Delta will rip you all to pieces. Said with a angered look.

Then they went to attack them but suddenly ayame appeared in front kf them and kicked swiftly unleashed a gust of wind pushing them all back crashing to the wall.

Ayame: Wow just one swift and got pushed back. Said with a smirk.

This made them mad even more.

Artoria: Enough we must leave now, irene. Said with a serious look.

She nod and opened a magic gate.

One by one they leave as artoria is the last one and look at them one last time.

Artoria: Grow stronger shadow garden the world is a very, very big place and hopefully you can be a challenge to us. Said with a serious look.

She pass through the gate as it disappeared leaving the seven shades shocked.

Beta: We were bested by only one of them alone. Said with a shocked look.

Alpha trembling in rage at the words of artoria.

Alpha: Mark my words I'll make you pay. Said with a angered look.

In another part of the base.

Lucius walking through a corridor and saw a lab of some sorts and see what he's looking for a log book and took it with him to research what this organization is after.

Then he heard an explosion which he felt two powerful presence not far.

Lucius: Seems someone else is here. Said with a serious look.

Where the fight takes place cid aka shadow is fighting grease but shadow overwhelm him with his skills alone injuring the man.

Grease falls to his knees bleeding bad.

Grease: I don't care how strong or powerful you are, the darkness of this disgusting world is so much deeper than even you can imagine. Said with a serious look.

Analyzing what he said shadow smirk.

Shadow: Then I'll dive even deeper, as deep I can go. Said with a smirk while his right eye glow purple.

Which grease got furious and took more of the pills transformed him even further.

Grease: I'll teach you something about the darkness of this world. Said with a angered look.

He went to attack him.

Grease: We're all worthless and fragile, that is reality taste it for yourself feeling your own powerlessness. Said with a angered look.

He was about to finish him of but shadow punches the sword upwards much to grease shock.

Shadow: How disgraceful. Said with a neutral look.

Then summons his slime swor and prepared his magic energy much powerful than grease is shocked to feel.

Grease: What is this?, so much magical energy. Said with a shocked look.

Shadow: Sorry but playtime is over. Said with a smirk.

Gather energy to the slime sword to kill him with one strike.

Till suddenly metal clashes which lead a very powerful shockwave and an earthquake.

Grease is shocked but shadow is more shocked to see lucius blocking the attack easily with his sword.

Lucius: So your the one in charge viscount grease or is it former viscount. Said with a serious look.

This got his surprise that he knows him.

Lucius pushed shadow back with much force which he crashed to the wall.

Lucius looking at the man with his golden eyes glaring.

Lucius: You have a lot to answer of the kidnap attempt of claire kagenō, even we'll have to torture the answers out of you. Said with a angered look.

This made him flinch at his words and rush to escape.

But suddenly he was wrapped around by golden chains which burns the man who screams in pain.

Lucius: Seems the power you gain is weakness holy magic. Said with a serious look.

This made the man pale in fear hearing holy magic.

Grease: Lucius the holy knight. Said with a fear look.

Which he smirk a bit.

Lucius: Seems we're being well known, time to take you to headquarters for interrogation. Said with a serious look.

He snap his fingers as the man was teleported away.

Then he hears rumbling sound and turn to see shadow push the rocks out of him while glare at lucius.

Shadow: Damn you getting in my way of my kill. Said with a angered look.

Lucius: Why you want him dead, didn't you want to capture him for interrogation?. Said with a questionable look.

He scoff.

Shadow: As if that guy wanted to fight me so I shadow fight him back. Said with a annoyed look.

This got lucius to narrow his eyes seeing that he doesn't care.

Lucius: Then I advise you to leave cause this entire place will collapse being nothing but a ruble. Said with a serious look.

As he stab his sword to the ground unleashed a powerful energy wave which lead the entire base to break apart much to shadow's shock.

Then he sees start to teleport by turning to golden energy particles.

Lucius: Till we meet again shadow. Said with a neutral look.

He disappeared leaving an annoyed shadow as he quickly get out of here with the path he took before.

Outside.

The entire place fall apart broken to pieces much to the seven shadows shock.

Gamma: That is not lord shadow's doing. Said with a shocked look.

The rest of the girls are awed at this but noticed their leader returned.

Beta: Lord shadow your alright. Said with a concern look.

He didn't say a word and saw the whole place collapse as he tremble in anger.

Shadow: Danm you lucius. Said with a angered look.

Where claire is.

She walks to the direction back home knowing the area she's in and headed there now.

But she saw the base collapse that got her surprise to see.

Continue on straight home till she hears sound of a horse close by.

Y/N: CLAIRE!!. Yelled ahead of her.

She looks to see her adoptive little brother riding his horse spirit and angelica with her horse rushing toward her.

Once got to her he got of his horse and check on claire.

Y/N: Are you alright?. Said with a concern look.

She smile at him and nod.

But then he suddenly hug her much to claires surprise and hears him sniff meaning he's crying.

Y/N: I was so worried you know and glad your ok. Said with a worried look and tears falling down.

She felt her heart in pain seeing him that way and hug him back.

Claire: I'm alright (y/n) just a bit exhausted, let's go home. Said with a smile.

He separated from her to wipe away the tears and nod.

As the two of them got on to spirit they rush headed home.

It took about two hours back home as they arrived with their parents rushing to them.

Ms kagenō: Thank goodness your alright claire. Said with a smile and tears in her eyes.

She hug her mother.

Mr kagenō: Yes I'm so happy to see my beautiful claire back home with us. Said with a smile.

But he got punched by his wife as he falls to the ground knocked out.

Ms kagenō looks at (y/n).

Ms kagenō: Good work finding her (y/n) and by any chance found the kidnapper. Said with a smile.

But sadly he shook his head.

Y/N: Sorry I found her by herself meaning she somehow escaped, I was only concerned to bring her home. Said with a little sad.

But his adopted mother pat on his head.

Ms kagenō: You have your priorities straight (y/n) which is what a brother should be. Said with a smile.

He smile to hear that.

Medusa (Ana): I believe you can still punish my lady. Said out of nowhere.

They turn to the maid dragging two unconscious men.

She threw them to ms kagenō's feet.

Medusa (Ana): I found them talking about the money they have gained from the kidnappers which they were the only ones on guard duty that time ma'am. Said with a smile.

She then threw two bags toward them as (y/n) caught them which reveals gold inside.

Ms kagenō seeing this and glare at the two men who are starting to wake up but they pale to see ms kagenō surrounded but an menacing aura while smiling.

Ms kagenō: I may not get the kidnapper but you two will do. Said with a menacing smile.

The two men scream in absolute pain as she beats them up so bad even kicked them to the place where they're men.

While that was going on (y/n) noticed cid close by drinking tea which he narrow his eyes.

Later.

At night in (y/n)'s room.

The boy sleeping peacefully in his bed till his door opened as someone walked in and poke on his cheek which he wakes up.

He looks to see claire in her sleep wear while holding a pillow.

Y/N: Hey big sis, what is it?. Said with a exhausted look.

She blush a but while hugging the pillow.

Claire: Can I sleep with you just like we were little. Said with a nervous look and blushing.

He can see she's still a bit scared of what happened and scoot over for her space.

Y/N: Sure I won't mind sis. Said with a small smile and yawn.

She smile to hear that and goes to bed by his side.

Y/N: Goodnight big sister. Said with a smile.

She smile at him as he sleeps which find it so cute.

Then made a sad look remembered him crying when he found her and place her hand on his head rubbing it a bit.

Claire 'whisper': I promise that I will never let you feel sad again little brother, I promise. Said with a small smile.

She held him close while smiling to fall asleep.

But unknown to her that this is a clone of his magic.

At another place.

In a room hearing a man scream in utter pain being torture.

The man revealed as grease who is back to normal and being tortured by esdeath.

Esdeath: Come on scream more for me. Said with a sadistic smirk.

She stab his knee using her magic which he screams in pain.

Grease: WHY DO THIS I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CULT OF DIABOLOS AND THEIR PLANS!!. Yelled with a serious look.

Lucius: Because you made a very big mistake. Said out of nowhere.

He sees lucius coming out of the shadows glaring at the man.

Lucius: The mistake is kidnap my older sister. Said with a angered look.

This got him widen his eyes in complete shock and see him removed his hood to reveal as (y/n).

Grease: But how are you lucius, your not this powe-. Before he could finish his sentence.

He got punched in the face by (y/n) hard losing some teeth.

Y/N: Trust me everything the cult plans will be ashes and they will be joining you at hell, also I want to make you pay for kidnap my big sister so you will feel the pain till you die. Said with a angered look and his eyes glow golden.

Which the man pale in fear and continues to scream in pain as (y/n) and esdeath hurting him while killing him slowly and painfully.

Next day.

(Y/N) walking to town his sister claire already left.

But not giving her a bracelet he made for her which she will treasure it always before leaving.

Now he walks around the town being greeted by the people as he greeted them back being well known as he helps them.

Then he hears a horse running and see it running to a direction as some men tried to stop it.

But suddenly he hears a giggle of a girl and looks to see a girl same age as him with platinum hair, red eyes and wearing a pink dress.

She doesn't notice the horse running as he quickly goes to her.

Once she noticed the horse she was frozen in fear seeing coming fast.

Suddenly (y/n) got to her and jumped out of the way as the horse almost stump them both.

Once he landed on his back while holding the girl.

Y/N: Are you alright?. Said with a concern look.

She looks at him and nod.

He got up and helps her up too till.

???: GET AWAY FROM MY LITTLE SISTER!!. Yelled out of nowhere.

The two of them look to see a girl about four years older have crimson red hair and eyes wearing a student uniform.

She glares at (y/n) but her little sister alexia got in between them.

Alexia: Wait big sis iris he just saved me from the horse, he didn't do anything bad to me. Said with a worried look.

The girl revealed as iris looks at her little sister and to (y/n).

Then noticed the horse still being wild while the men tried to calm it down.

Which (y/n) noticed and rush to them.

Y/N: Easy don't pull it too much which will hurt him. Said with a serious look.

He got to them seeing the horse isn't calming down.

Y/N: Release him and surround us now. Said with a serious look.

The soldiers nod to him knowing who he is and released the horse and surrounded both.

Iris and alexia are surprised at this and more surprised to see the boy walking towards the horse.

Y/N: Shhhhh, it's ok calm down no one will hurt you, that's it. Said with a smile.

Seeing the horse calming down a bit seeing (y/n) not a threat.

As it calms down (y/n) pat on the horse who neighing and bow to him.

This got the girls awed that he calm down the wild horse.

He gesture the guard to take it away and told them to treat him well.

He turns to the two girls.

Y/N: Sorry about that I have ways with animals. Said with a smile.

Then alexia got close to him with her eyes sparkling.

Alexia: That was so amazing. Said with a smile.

He chuckle a bit.

Iris: Alexia this isn't how a princess should behave. Said with a small smile.

This made her blush a little embarrassed as (y/n) widen his eyes hearing the word princess.

Y/N: Wait your princess iris and princess alexia. Said with a surprise look.

The two of them nod much to his surprise and bow to them.

Y/N: I am so sorry princess I did it without no other choice to save you. Said with a concern look.

This made them feel bad thinking he did something wrong.

Iris: No it's my fault overreacting I should be the one apologized. Said with a smile.

He looks at her surprise and got up.

Y/N: Well why not start over. Said with a smile.

He a gentleman bow.

Y/N: Names (y/n) kagenō. Said with a smile.

The two girls giggle.

Alexia: I'm alexia midgar, nice to meet you. Said with a smile.

Iris: Iris midgar, pleasure to meet you (y/n). Said with a smile.

The three of them smile at the start of their new found friendship for now that is.

End chapter

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and please vote if you like it.

P.S: Well my fellow readers and followers I got a question and is about aurora the witch of calamity what should I do about her, add her or not I leave this choice to you all till I update next chapter.

Peace out readers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 39 7
Blade, the reincarnation of Kanji, ElBlade and Drake. A powerhouse of immense power. He fears no one. Not even God himself or other beings can tell w...
205K 3.2K 85
Found on the doorstep of the Rose/Branwen/Xiao Long family, Y/N Rose was raised with love and dreams of attending Beacon with his sisters. But what h...
113K 2.3K 42
This is an RWBY fanfic in which the Winter Soldier meets RWBY. The reader was born without Semblance or Aura. He had to train himself to achieve his...
81.6K 2.3K 132
a little boy by the name of Y/n,who's an orphan whose mother left him by the fields,lives happily with his family in the countryside their life was p...