๐„๐‹๐„๐‚๐“๐‘๐€, ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—„ ๐—†๐–ผ...

By Maze_Wolf_Mcu_

Ever since she was born, Y/n Lehnsherr always found herself by her older brothers side, especially after thei... More

๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”
๐Ÿ| ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ
๐Ÿ| ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ‘| ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ’| ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ”| ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
๐Ÿ•| ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ–| ๐ง๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ—| ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ

๐Ÿ“| ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ

476 22 7
By Maze_Wolf_Mcu_

CHAPTER FIVE:

OTHER MUTANTS

THEY HAD DECIDED TO STAY. It was the next day for the mutants staying at the facility, a couple hours having gone by since the Lehnsherr siblings were about to leave but Charles had stopped them. After quite a bit of thinking and listening to his little sister try and convince him that they should stay, Erik had relented and made the final decision that they wouldn't leave.

They had just found out that there were others like them out there, and Y/n didn't wanna leave. She didn't know how many other mutants were out there and if they were all welcoming and accepting like Charles, Raven and Hank have currently been like. She wasn't sure if she wanted to find out.

Charles was leading them all up some stairs as they had been walking inside the radar installation ball that was on the large green field at the back of the facility. Y/n trailed behind Raven with Erik right at the back of the group as Charles opens up the door, all of them walking in the middle of the ball.

Hank was already in there, greeting all of them with a wave and making brief eye contact with Y/n while doing so before she nervously looked away. In the middle of the room all the mutants were currently in, a headpiece could be seen connected by many wires, showing that Charles head would be placed in that headpiece.

"I call it Cerebro." Hank announces, making Charles chuckle. "As in the Spanish for 'brain'. Okay, so, the electrodes connect Charles to the transmitter on the roof. When he picks up a mutant, his brain sends a signal through a relay and then co-ordinates of their location are printed out here."

"You designed this?" Y/n questions, receiving a nod.

The brunette found himself watching as she looked at all the technology in the room with an awe being seen in her gaze. While that was happening, Charles had stepped on the platform as he brought his hands up and grabbed ahold of the headpiece, placing it over top of his head, showing that he was ready while he places his hands behind his back, clasping them together.

Erik teasingly smirks. "What an adorable lab rat you make, Charles."

"Don't spoil this for me, Erik." Charles demands.

Erik points at himself. "I've been a lab rat. I know one when I see one."

Hank ventures to fix the headpiece a bit, leaning close to the man. "Are you sure we can't shave your head?"

"Don't touch my hair." Charles instructs.

Hank only nods in response, moving back to the desk and pressing some buttons and turning some switches. The headpiece was lighting up, followed by a cry of surprise leaving past Charles lips as his hands grabbed ahold of the rails. It wasn't long till his surprised expression faded and his lips were twitching up in a smile, quiet laughter escaping him just when Hank's voice announced that it was working.

* * *

A couple of days had gone by for the mutants staying in the facility full of humans and guards, and Charles and Erik had recruited mutants around the world. Those mutants happened to be Angel Salvadore, Alex Summers, Sean Cassidy and Armando Munoz, also liking to be called Darwin by his friends.

Guards and scientists could be seen walking throughout the facility, ignoring the group of young mutants being seen sitting together with smiles on their faces as they were all getting to know one another after they had came to the facility with Erik and Charles just earlier.

On one of the couches, Y/n was resting her back against the back of the sofa as she sat in between Hank and Raven. Across from them, sat Angel and Darwin and Alex and Sean were sitting on some chairs on either ends of the sofas.

A large glass window could be seen beside them, revealing the outside and the occasional guards that were walking by the window with guns laying in their hands. The room they were in held a bar, looking to be one of the fanciest rooms in the entire facility that was owned by the man in the neat and black suit.

"We should think of code names." Raven speaks up with an excited smile. "We're government agents now, we should have secret code names. I wanna be called Mystique."

"Damn! I wanted to be called Mystique!" Sean jokes, making them chuckle.

"Well, tough. I called it." Raven insists.

All of a sudden, she was using her abilities and turning herself to look exactly like the redhead she had been looking at. This causes them all to jump, Sean's eyes widening when he saw himself looking back at him as Raven raised a brow, smirking at their reactions.

"And I'm way more mysterious than you." Raven continues before turning back to herself as the others were clapping. "Darwin, what about you?"

"Well, 'Darwin's' already a nickname, and, you know, it sort of fits. Adapt to survive and all." Darwin replies, standing up. "Check this out."

Their eyes all watch as he ventures towards the fish tank in the room, bending down and dipping his head into the water. Y/n felt her eyes widen when gills suddenly appeared on the side of his head as he turned to look at them, smiling. Their claps and whoops could be heard as he stands up back, his head now out of the water. Darwin does a small bow before grabbing a towel to dry his face.

Darwin points a finger at Sean. "What about you?"

"I'm going to be..." Sean begins, deep in thought. "...banshee."

Hank raises a brow. "Why do you wanna be named after a wailing spirit?"

"You might wanna cover your ears." Sean warns.

As he stands up, the others all glance at one another with confused expressions while they slowly brought their hands to their ears, covering them. Sean bends down at the end of the table, taking a deep breath in before letting out a slight breath that sounded like a whistle, the vibrations of his usual scream being strong enough to break the glass window. Everyone's eyes widen, laughter escaping them.

Sean nods at Angel. "Your turn."

"My stage name is Angel." Angel informs while shrugging her jacket off and turning around, wings appearing from within her tattoo. "It kind of fits."

"You can fly?" Y/n asks in shock.

Smiling, Angel nods as she turns to the statue outside and lets out a pew type of sound from her mouth, a small fireball-like object soaring over to the statue until it landed on the statue's head, a pitched sizzling sound being heard. The dancer smiles as she places her jacket back on, glancing between the ones who hadn't shown their abilities to them just yet.

"Y/n, what about you?" Angel questions. "What is your name gonna be?"

Y/n gulps, shrugging. "Um, I don't know. Maybe... Electra."

"What's your special talent?" Darwin asks with a curious smile.

Hank watches as she takes a deep breath, showing that she was nervous as she stands up to her feet. His eyes stare at her figure as she moves to the end of the table to face the now broken window. The brunette takes notice of how she was unclenching and clenching her hands, making him sit up from his leaning position, staring at her in concern.

"Y/n, you don't have to do this if you don't want to." Hank tells her.

Y/n gives him a reassuring, yet shaky smile. "No, it's okay. I can do it."

The young man only slowly nods as she looks back forward. She could hear herself silently encouraging herself in her head, though it didn't stop the fear of her abilities and how many people she had killed to use them with.

The groups eyes widen when they saw electricity emitting from within her hands as she moves them to face forward, a bright blue-ish color light flashing just as the electricity hits the statue and the grass. Letting out the breath she didn't know she was holding, Y/n gives a small smile when everyone was clapping and whooping while she moves back to her seat.

"What's your name?" Sean questions Hank, to which he looks away.

"How about Big Foot?" Alex suggests in a joking manner.

"You know what they say about guys with big feet. And yours are kind of small." Y/n fires back, causing everyone to laugh as Hank looks at her appreciatively with a smile.

"Alex, what is your gift?" Darwin asks. "What can you do?"

Alex shakes his head. "It's not, um... I just can't do it. I can't do it in here."

"Can you do it out there?" Darwin questions while pointing outside.

Raven raises a brow. "Why don't you just do it out there?"

Almost right after, the group were chanting Alex's name until he gave in and stood up from his spot on one of the chairs he had been sitting in. They watched as he walked towards the broken window, stepping outside while his voice was stern as he told them to get down when he told them to.

However, the group didn't really take this seriously as they all got up to their feet, staying inside as they peaked out the window to see what he would do. Alex was facing the statue when he saw them, demanding for them to get back.

The group had done as he said so, only staying slightly behind the wall for a second before they were peaking out again. He repeated the same words more firmly, but they didn't move. Knowing they weren't gonna move, Alex was rolling his body around a bit as large red rings appeared around his body before they were flinging forward and cutting the statue in half.

When they flew right by them, the group had jumped as their eyes all widened at the sight, the now two pieces of the statue with flames on the metal. Right after, they were cheering and clapping their hands as Hank stood in shock.

Some time passed for the group, who were now moving around and finding themselves having more fun. Using his prehensile feet, Hank was hanging off the chandelier. Raven and Y/n were standing on either sofas, dancing happily to the music they had put on. Angel was holding a glass of liquid, wings moving as they hovered above the floor.

And Darwin used his abilities to form something around his top half, freely letting Sean and Alex hit him with anything they liked in hopes of breaking the substance on him, yet he felt nothing. The group had failed to notice Erik, Charles and Agent Moira MacTaggert heading towards them.

"What are you doing?" Moira shouts, making them quiet down as Hank hopped back onto the floor. "Who destroyed the statue?"

"It was Alex." Hank blurts out.

"No, Havok. We have to call him Havok. That's his name now. And we were thinking, you should be Professor X..." Raven begins, pointing at Charles before pointing at Erik. "...and you should be Magneto."

Erik nods. "Exceptional."

The smile that had once been on Raven's face had faded as she now seemed to finally noticed their disbelieved faces. Y/n looks up from where she had been looking at her feet, seeing her brother looking at her with a expression of disappointment before he and Moira walked off. Raven had made eye contact with Charles, seeing he looked frustrated and disappointed.

Charles shakes his head. "I expect more from you."

And with that, he was turning in the direction the other two had walked, following them as the group watched him leave with frowns on their faces. In the corner of his eye, Hank watched as Y/n shoved her hands into her pockets, making him frown even more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307 85 21
Faith Carter wasn't your average 17 year old girl living in Westchester New York...on the outside she looked to be any average, timid, shy girl who g...
50.6K 1K 11
Abbey Night was just looking to be like everyone else, normal. But she knew she was far from that. One night, as she was working at the bar, two men...
9.4K 292 20
What's her name? "(Y/N)." I prefer her real name. "Sauven; the legacy." I said her real name! "...Healer." "I call her Mender." "Medic." . . . "No...
4K 72 10
Adelaide Lehnsherr is now Adelaide Xavier. The world is not what it seemed, now that she's returned from Vietnam. Left with nightmares and post-traum...